Chris Matthews Admitting Hillary Started The Birther Movement

Hillary BTFO
MSM BTFO

Download and Share:
youtube.com/watch?v=XwSw9O0agGI&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is hilarious.

Everyone who isn't a brainwashed liberal faggot already knew this back in 2008. It's amazing how incredibly biased the MSM is these days they don't even bother hiding it anymore. She's the one who started the whole birther shit

Trumpcucks are THIS delusional

Drumpftards are in delusion. Again.

Just kill yourself already miserable bastards.

Download this it might get shut down.

Look, guys, it's the salty Serbian who says this everyday. Hahahaha

Thanks CTR also not an argument.

> MUH everyone that disagrees with me is a shill
Just end your life Trumpnigger.

bump for harambe

Congratulations you played yourself

1993 best year I never existed in.

When will CTR learn that insult are terrible persuasion?

>d-d-delusion! d-d-dont watch that video urrrrggghhhh!

In an unrelated story, Chris Matthews was found dead at his home this afternoon, apparently from thirty-seven stab wounds to the chest.

Police have ruled the death a suicide. Speaking on the tragedy at a rally this afternoon, Hillary Clinton called Matthews' passing "a great loss"

this will be wiped from the internet by tomorrow

When will stormtards learn no one cares about them enough to try to persuade them?

checked and that why you download.
Do your part.

>replies
>doesn't care
ok

Were you hurt as a kid?

>spending 10 seconds to type a few words is such an onerous ordeal
Stormcucks as usual with their delusions of grandeur.

(not checked)
Again the stormtard resorts to projection because he has no argument.

Im deja vu ing over here. Maybe just old fucker.

>10 seconds are not worth anything to you
ok poorfag

You're not worth anything to me, Drumpfcuck. Don't project your own insecurities on to me.

THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO SEE THIS

This is from the 'netrual' heebie-c news, it's just like the (he didn't) thing

>points out your time of 10 seconds is not worth anything
>drumptard you aint worth it
lol

>drumpfcuck

I cringe at you faggots. If you are indeed a turknigger, you shouldn't even be alive on accout of being such a fucking pathetic expression of nature.

please stop

Send this to the Trump campaign!

>roach
im somehow not surprised at all

roach

contributing

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/

page 3 is the good stuff

Better to waste 10 seconds telling you what's up than to waste an entire life on poltardation.

HILLARY HAS GONE SENILE

you are up to a minute now pal

bump.
let donald know. let kikebook know. let twitter, reddit and all the other shitty cucked sites know!!

Lol Turks are subhumans. I'm amazed you can type coherent thoughts.

> 1 post by this ID

Still far less than an entire lifespan, which is what you poltards have wasted.

sorry my shitskin friend, I got a job, my mother don't give a shit about politics while my father is a moderate leftist

> my shitskin friend
> says Italianigger

Why do you keep posting Hitler?
What is wrong with you?
Is this some type of fetish?

first, that's funny lol
second,who gives a shit guys, let's spread the truth about hillary instead of fight with this turk

Hillary is fuuuuuuuucked.

sorry mr nigger, but my eyes are green, my skin is as white as the snow and my hair are light brown.
it's true that some italians are darker tho, but i can accept this kind of insult/humor just from germans,scandinavians/french ect.
if you think that italians look moorish thanks arabic invasion than you think that your race looks even worse

Italians have history. Turks are nasty sand nigger roaches who wish they were European.

I think it is pretty interesting that Hillary Camp is trying to use the same failed tactics from 2008.
They tried to tie Obama as the Islamic Manchurian Candidate and failed miserably.
They are trying to do the same thing this year with Russia and Trump and failing again.

Lol yep it's amazing how most people can't remember what happened so this is actually "news" or how off the rails of the Clinton talking points he is by saying what he says.

You can't make this up

Chris Matthews is a faggot.

not an argument

they'll never be european. the EU will never accept them (and also the union sonn will fall).
i really can't unserstand why a shitskin should ridiculize italians for beign somewhat realated to HIS OWN RACE. it just doesn't make any sense.

>They are trying to do the same thing this year with Russia and Trump and failing again.

Funny how Trump had to fire his campaign manager over his shady ties to the Russian government and Ukraine

>I'm amazed you can type coherent thoughts.

That's not what he's doing. He's just lashing out because he's a goat fucking, third world, mudslime.

>"fired"
just like how he fired Cory Lewandowski and Roger Stone?
Is this your first election?

Oh its you again.

He ''''''''''resigned'''''''''' probably just wanted to spend more time with his family

You realize the resigning was a preemptive pr move and advisors continue to work behind the scenes right?
The current advisor is just a smiling dude who can get replaced. Are you actually saying the Russian attack from Hillary had any real damage?

Hitler did nothing wrong. He was demonized because he opposed the Jew

Funny that after 8 years if obongo we're back in a cold war with russia or something.

Obongo is a diplomatic fucking genius. His policy was apologizing, bowing obsequiously, and ass kissing and now everyone in the world just shits on him. Go figure.

Bumping shit thread just for the valuable OP

And what's new?

It's not too late, you can still turn your miserable life around, the Trump train can still be boarded but that won't be for long.

>Are you actually saying the Russian attack from Hillary had any real damage?

The Putin admiration,Manafort,encouraging Russian hackers hasn't helped him