We explain why white people suck

White people are killers,murderers pedophiles and commit atrocities for centuries and continue to do so

Let's get every person of color that is Cred Forums user in this thread and talk about why white people suck.

>no europeans allowed
>white allies from canada are ok though

yea i totall agree, white people are fucking awful

Holy fuck are you 100% pure Asian?

good thread, nice to see somebody finally calling these pig skins out senpai

White people can suck my superior BCC.

BIG CANADIAN COCK

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White people are the only race that have empathy, fuck off

I hope your SAMSUNG.GALAXY explodes in your face.

The fuck is with your hand? Did you jump straight out of Simpsons?

white people killed 6 million jews in the holocaust

also what is the waco massacre? hello?

also the sudan massacre, also hotel rwanda, hello? these are facts, good thread

Good lord...

NOW I LIKE CHICKEN AND I LIKE TEA BUT I DON'T LIKE NIGGERS
NO SIREE

>commits genocides more than any other race
>has empathy

ye brush dem crackas didn't invent shieeeeet

We melanin blessed Pharohs did yasssssssss

Your fingers look like chicken tendies.

Herro yellow faggot!

Herro!

y u no have woman?

Why yellow woman come to white man?

Herro! HERRO?

THESE ARE FACTS, good post!

Fuck off nigger, I cant wait for the day we get to string you up again.

>getting triggered by ironic shitposting

>White people are killers,murderers pedophiles and commit atrocities for centuries and continue to do so
White people literally do all of that much less than any other race out there.

you make sarcastic comments but in reality there were more kings and higher civilizations in africa than europe.

Africans such as pharophs and hannibal of carthridge and berbers invented math and science and eerected huge monuments while the so called "aryan superior white man" was in caves smearing their feces on walls and creating "fecal art"

FUCK YOU!

white people never did anything wrong, it was just a prank lol

They alright. Let me and family in country.

proof?

that's what i thought, just another lying cumskin bigot

>thoat skin color
byebye liver

Carl is that you?

Every race has practiced genocide and slavery. The reason whites committed the most evil is because we had the technology to do it more efficiently. Every race has practiced genocide and slavery.

Ah better to be a genocidal maniac than a welfare leeching guttersnipe that should go back to the "Motherland" they are forever whining about.

isn't it funny that when you call out the users of this board on there racist hypocrical view points they recoil like the autistic man children that they are and completely get super defensive lol

North Africans are not black and were never black

You are not allowed to take credit for the Moors, the Egyptians, or any arab or Mediterranean civilization

The rwanda massacre: black people hacking apart kids and nuns with machetes.

Go write a hit piece of buzzfeed then and stop crying here

>north africans were never black

another white supremecist trying to white wash some more BLACK HISTORY

how sad...

how sad your life must be that you try to claim accomplishments of another race because you YOURSELF is so damned inferior in every way.

>White people are killers,murderers pedophiles and commit atrocities for centuries and continue to do so
So does everyone else, we're just the best at it. Go fuck yourself.

> pretends to agree to own thread
> too retarded to realise its the same ID

Kinda fucked yourself in the arse there pal.

are you actually proud of the fact that you and your ancestors killed millions of people and enslaved billions?

Why don't you kill yourself you fucking slant eyed mongrel

Suck it shlomo, it's pretty pathetic when oven, excuse me EVEN a spic such as myself is aware of your tricks.
It's actually quite laughable to see you scum in full suicide mode LOL
Look around in nature, when a parasite decides to terminate their host is because they are ready for another one but YOU DONT HAVE ANY. It is in your best interest that you preserve white culture because white man can live without you but YOU CANT.

Hmm? I don't claim the accomplishments of Arabs or Southern Europeans.

You should book a plane ticket to Egypt and tell them that they are all actually black.

theyre just such cucks
i mean im only a quadroon but feel ao detached when i see them accepting fags and such

Yes, survival of the fittest

Evolution applies to human beings as well and it occurs above the neck as well.

All I said was that we were better at it than everyone else, but everyone else still had the same intentions, which is how percieved evil is measured. Now try in vain to make a valid counterargument that doesn't appeal to morality or make you look like a fucking moron.

>>no europeans allowed

Kek.

You'd be living in a mud hut if it wasn't for us.

White people had literally conquered half the globe in the same time it took tribes in africa to barely invent the wheel.
And by the way, it was black slave owners who went into the villages and took their fellow people for slaves to sell. But i guess that doesnt fit into your narrative now does it...

LOL no cunt

user, I didn't ask God to paint my skin white; and I'm sure no one else did either.

It's just... There.

>most People killed in war is lead by Asians
>most People enslave is lead by Arabs
>most People raped is and will always be lead by Niggers

kill yourself Jamal

White people sound pretty cool

White person here. Don't you fucking forget it. We are murderous bastards who will genocide each other, much less "people of color", at the drop of a fucking hat. We've tried to civilise ourselves, yet her you are, OPENLY SAYING YOU WANT US GONE. Are you fucking retarded? Do you want a repeat of Nazi Germany or the Roman Empire or even the expansion period of the United States? Because if you do, keep on talking shit and acting up.

>Lol when I try to attack people they defend themselves what autists :DDDD

Guys he started a new thread
>>Cred Forums89122030

White people are a coin toss. Either they're obnoxious unbearable trash or they're ok.

World would be a better place if the African and Middle Eastern races got cleansed from the planet, though.

Prove me wrong! Pro tip: you literally can't

>killers,murderers pedophiles

That's overwhelmingly mostly blacks.

>commit atrocities for centuries and continue to do so

When they naturally find themselves drastically economically advantaged compared to brown and black people how could their mistakes, when they make them, not be atrocious?

These ironic samefag ID posts are getting old

SAGE

Cred Forums is a white mans board.

So, you say we're posting in a slide thread.

Maybe you should try living in a non-white and see if it gives you a new sense of perspective. (And no, Japan\South Korea\Israel don't count)

Pls be my AI gf

"(((((((((people)))))))))) of color"

This is a slide thread

Lol looks like liberals are starting to realize its a bright new trump sun rising. White people le ebil!

>press esc.

(Eat Shit Cunt!!!!)

Im not european im from england