Libcucks BTFO

Libcucks BTFO
youtu.be/k_m5AlsQqcs

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=hire_women
iamthatgirl.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those comments are fucking priceless

Is this a destroy the wage gap myth thread? I would but I don't save any shit about it.

That entire video is bullshit.

You do know the video is bashing the myth right?

>produce vid with huffpo to draw attention to how women are unfairly treated in the workplace
>unintentionally disprove the whole narrative

That was the point of the video you know. To make fun of the fucking myth. How dumb are you?

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=hire_women
Maddox did it better, fucking hacks.

>Literally going over your head this badly

no, no it's not.

>Why outsource American jobs to other countries when we've got the cheapest workforce right here: WOMEN! Kristen Bell stars as as a hilarious advocate for the unfunny issue of women's rights.

>hey let's go ahead and make men more disillusioned and jaded and promote it under the guise of equality

And they fucking wonder why there's a resurgence of conservatism.

seriously reading is hard mate.

>That was the point of the video you know. To make fun of the fucking myth. How dumb are you?
Is this b8, or are you not familiar with huffington post>?

It seems like it's sarcastically describing what they view the modern work world to be like by claiming women make 77 cents to the dollar on the same job as men do.

Has anyone ever seriously run into this by the way? I had a poo in loo girl in my hiring group who was fresh out of college with no experience and what she told us her starting rate was was like 20 cents higher than the rest of us.

Seriously

What the fuck did leftists mean by this video??

it's not

Wait, how does it disprove it?

Um. Yeah. No.

Because it literally shows what the workplace would be like if there were an actual wage gap.

And workplaces don't look like the video

I wonder if women who believe in the wage gap also think that men who they go on a date with should pay for all their drinks and food.

The joke is that you cant just hire women and slash your payroll by 25%+

The gender wage gap is not because of sexism, it's just because of the choices women make.

Ah fair enough.

I'd rape her

The whole premise of the joke disproves itself. If it was real, literally only women would be hired if they were capable of the job. We already have proof companies hire the cheapest labor they can get their hands on by outsourcing etc. They would jump on this in a heartbeat.

The whole basically says how ridiculous a wage gap would be cause then companies would use this method along with outsourcing too.

Again, how is it saying it exist? From my point of view its basically mocking people who think it does exist

But the thing is this video works better showing the ridiculous concept of a wage gap existing and mocking it even being a thing.

I agree. But that's how little self-awareness Huffpo has.

Ironically all of it's editors are women.

If this video video was about disproving the wage gap then why does it say this in the discription?
>Learn more about empowering girls and women by going to: iamthatgirl.com

Also
>Huffington Post

Do you really think they'd make a video debunking the wage gap?

>Kristen Bell stars as as a hilarious advocate for the unfunny issue of women's rights.

It's fucking Huffington Compost. They spend every day writing about how unfair the "wage gap is.

Because women think with emotion not logic you autistic virgin

okay, you're still wrong

That's how fucking dumb Huffington Post is. They made a video that made the wage gap sound even more ridiculous than it really is and disprove everything about the wage gap

>"They'd rather be home, taking care of the family"

This is objectively true for the vast majority of women. Ask any mother if they'd rather go to work or be around their kids and they'll tell you they'd rather stay and raise their kids probably 80%. The problem is that the economy is pretty fucked and it's hard to raise a family on a single salary unless they are married to an alpha with a solid income

>"While their husband gets to make life choices and follow his dreams"
Oh, so now we're going to pretend like work is happy-go-lucky superfun time. The amount of stress people take on at work is tremendous, especially if you're in a position of higher authority/have a decent salary/have actual responsibilities. People who think CEO's don't work hard are fucking clueless.

I can't fucking understand if they were making fun of the concept of wage gap or denouncing it.

And you literally have autism

When retards try to make an ironic point, they accidently make the opposite point of what they intended.

This. If it actually did exist then almost all the big corporations would exclusively hire women and men would be out of jobs

What the fuck? Why would they disprove the wage gap?

I would normally agree with you but its the Muffington Clampost. They say a plan for maternity leave from Trump is sexist and racist because it doesn't help men and black people don't have families...

They did it inadvertently

I guess we agree then ...except for the autism part

politics and logic arent really what women do best

This is what's boggling my mind. If the wage gap did exists then companies would hire women exclusively to save money.

If the Huffington Post is trying to say it DOES exists then why would they make a video that basically disproves it even existing since there is nothing like what they advertise?

The wage gap is a myth. Huff Post disgusts me.

Women function based off how they FEEL and how they want to make others make them FEEL

That's really interesting that there's uncertainty on what level of satire this video is on

Someone needs to remind liberals that CLINTON IS THE ONE who wants to ship their 69 cents on the dollar jobs to 10 cents on the dollar countries...

When facts don't work, let's use sarcasm and far fetched stats that doesn't look at the whole picture.

I know a woman (single mother) who said she turned down a promotion because it would add even more stress to her life. Probably more bitches at work talking shit about her too if she moved up and they didn't. Women are catty and they do nothing but the minimum while gossiping all day. Women are shocked when they get pregnant and the company has to hire a temp, then when they find that the temp works harder (temp tries to impress of course in hopes of landing a long term job) and is way better...that the prego lady who some hated is pushed to the side and everyone can't wait to find out how to get rid of her.

Then you have pic related from Huffington Post "editors" meeting. All women and majority white. So much for diversity. Do they actively discriminate against male editors? No token black female editors? Racist and sexist much?

Holy shit Huffington Post went full retard trying to make a point and proving themselves wrong in the process