I'm one of the Syrian refuges that was given asylum in the Boise Idaho. Unlike you are told in Drudge...

I'm one of the Syrian refuges that was given asylum in the Boise Idaho. Unlike you are told in Drudge, the people here are very kind and free with jobs and money to get on my family feet. AMA. Yes, I'm a follower of Allah. Also I hate Daesh more that you no. Please be respectful of those fact and I will respect you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vpuN62VdgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dirty Muslims. Sad.

No. I'm very happy. Your combative is nothing to me. Many dead of my family so you are nothing.

If you didn't fight for your own country, what's supposed to make us think you'll fight for ours?

LOL that I get a Toyota pickup truck here too. Like from trees they fall and my wife sister husband has two now!!

Why did you come to our country? Why didn't you go to a country that has a dominate Muslim population?

Your country was killing my people. I can not win that. Alawis in the country from my home have no savior like in Allepo. It was very hard and I suffer more than you ever did. Like you say, count your prayers, because you have a good life. Now I have a good life to for my alive family.

because I have some friend here that helped me, and because I am in medical work I got special help. Europe is also very bad. It will war there soon but not here.

Idaho is very nice and I thank them. I saw the Pacific ocean on Oregon state last week and I was touched. God is certain in America as it is so beautiful.

Thank you for not calling names with a honest question.

I am wondering why you would choose to come to a country who you claim is killing "your people". Our country has always welcomed refugees who want to come here and be a benefit to our country. It has also welcomed those who wish to assimilate into our society and NOT try to change the society into something that they left. .

You so do not understand what FSA is and how you make them. You government made Daesh, they do not kill Daesh. They kill Alawites and Twelver school of Shia.
You are very sick if you do not no this. Wahhabi is killing my people and you Obama help them.

You're all a ticking time bomb, Daesh or no, you're nothing special; MANY, MANY Muslims who went on to be terrorists came to live, work, and study in the West for a while; case note, the boys from al Quds who did 9/11, and the radical hate preacher Sayyid Qutb, the father of the modern hardline Islam and Jihad movement. Many others.

You should have gone to a Muslim country. Why do you all keep coming to the west?
>Because Muslims kill each other and they kill westerners too

The Sunni Wahabi do no flee, just secular Shia sect and Kurds. Daesh and Sunni stay because you Obama feeds and armies them and they are winning to stay for IS

Someone find out what the last number on the plate is.

You are talking the wrong Islam. Shia Islam only hate Israel state, not even Jews all that bad. Shia does not do terror like in the 1970s and only help Hezbollah to free Palestine like it should with rockets that are really just for bothering the Zionists not the real people

>Why do you all keep coming to the west?
A retarded question. You would also be coming to the west if you were him and had the chance.

Please don't bother because I just got the pickup truck on eBay classified and the owner was very nice. Don't hurt him on the internet. LOL at a Muslim named Lavoy * so no worry.

Yes, and we are mostly not Sunni like they say. Many of us are from 12 faith and we are very Western in science and social recognition liberty.
Alawite never cut off a head of a child or Christian just for fun, or any reason

What do you think of imposing stricter vetting of refugees?

Also asalaam alaikum brother. Inshallah you will enjoy your life here and live in peace. I will make du'a for you.

>with rockets that are really just for bothering the Zionists not the real people
>not the real people
wtf I like shia muslims now

Sure I like the food you brought to my country. Without Islam, we wouldn't have had done kebab. Mmmm

>Please be respectful of those fact and I will respect you.

if u want respect, leave islam, death cultist.

Are you going back to Syria once things have calmed down? If not, why not?

>notanargument.jpg

Thank you for you time Cred Forums. I come here years now. I have to go because my lunch is over. Back to work making potato chips bags(lol) for me and I thank you.
Maybe I will try and do same thing again after my last night job before dark fall.
Thank you several for being respectful.
Have a Kek buck as I can do images of not actual "Gods."
Stay based and eating red drugs ; )

Mudslide in my home city REEEEEEEEE.

Is your wife Syrian as well?

DIE IN HELL COWARD

Do you know that all Islam consider Jesus to be a great messenger and will he help in the final battle? Did you know that? And that we are Godly as you and respect you and share the same values?
You are ignorant like Michael Jackson on South Park.

No, she was from Iraq. She has died, Masha'Allah. I am just with a son and 5 daughters and my old wife sister who is new wife. She is also from Iraq and flee to Syria, lol.

I must go now. Late from lunch and can't fire.

Roleplay thread

Sunni, Alawite, I don't give 2 fucks.
I'm at the point that you drop the Allah shit or go back to Syria and fuck goats.
This is the land of the free, not the land of your fucked-up Sharia.

How'd I do? What gave me away? The broken English? I bet it was the broken English.

go back and fix your fucking country you spineless coward

Nah just the general style of the OP

My heart wasn't really into it.

I bet I get a ban now. Mods pick on me, for no reason, all the time.

>Yes, I'm a follower of Allah.
Why?
The story in the koran is so unbelievable.
How can anyone accept it as fact?

Of course. But is the Bible any more believable, when not read as allegory?

The bible is just as phony....

People who don't know English well never speak like that, true. But the major flaw of your plan was disguise yourself as an open-minded and non-aggressive muslim on Cred Forums

Jesus was just an ancient sociopathic Houdini with a messiah complex. Cool guy though, and his teachings are the bomb. Turn the other cheek, render unto Cesar, real Alpha stuff. It makes leading the masses by a bit a real breeze, Goy.

And Allah was a pedophile.
So besides escaping war and shit, why the USA? WHY not Europe?

Thanks. I'll make a note. BE. AGGRESSIVE. B. E. AGGRESSIVE.
And I think all the muzzies we are accepting are Sunni Wahhabi fuckheads as well.

Sounds like coward speak.

Ah I see so you're only willing to fight for your country if you think they'll win? So you're the kind of solider that will flee the moment things get tough?

In closing...
youtube.com/watch?v=7vpuN62VdgA

desont matter.
your entire religion is flawed, spiritually and morally.

It doesn't matter if you call yourself isis or islam.
You need to remove your sworn oaths of death and conflict from your society and doctrine, or be deported, or extinguished.

proof that digits mean fuck all

enjoy getting shot by a nigger for $10 in your pocket

FUCK YOU AMERICAN! I WILL PUT MY CUM CUMS IN YOUR POTATO CHIPS AT WORK!

I wonder how long it will take before you start to try to change your surroundings into the same shit from where you came from.

The British geneticist, Professor Steve Jones, giving The John Maddox Lecture at the 2011 Hay Festival had stated in relation to Muslim inbreeding, "It is common in the Islamic world to marry your brother’s daughter, which is actually [genetically] closer than marrying your cousin."

A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent.

Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen.

Why do you follow allah, when it was his people that caused you to flee your homeland, and you were taken in and sheltered by the greatest enemies of your faith, the Christians. I wouldn't have any problem if you guys converted btw.

Cool. I'll check that out. Something is obviously wrong.

That's probably the bleeding heart liberal final solution. Not genocide, but a slow melting. Unfortunately, bread mixed with shit is still shitty bread, no matter the amount of adulteration.

Idaho eh?

When are you converting away from your 7th century religion to a 19th century religion like Mormonism?