Anyone else in the jew thread that just got pruned? Did we stumble into a goldmine...

Anyone else in the jew thread that just got pruned? Did we stumble into a goldmine? Will we ever see the return of Kikebro?

Picture related.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89115908/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what was the statement of?

He replied like once and it was useless.

Unless i missed something?

SHUT IT DOWN

He replied two times, actually. His last reply was right before the thread got deleted.

Pic related, last response.

archive

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89115908/

I too have microsoft word and a printer.

LARPfags are cancer

Wasn't legit f am spoke about the most boring 4 years and a war in the ME in the same time i mean common

Good save dutch.

He pointed out that the Jew is weak and Kek is a thorn in their side.

Perhaps he was revealing an all too vulnerable achilles heel.

soro's killed him, or the mods got butt hurt by a larper im not sure which

That handwriting is pretty good though, I would believe anything he says

I'm still alive bros. Maybe the mods did it for my own security. As someone pointed out the info in the pic could be traced by some superkike. Although it's too late anyway to change that.

I didn't really say anything that's not available to a mass of analysts and normies. It's normal stuff that could get leaked any second.

t-thanks youtube

It appears as though Kek is what the world truly needs.

Tell us the secrets, and why Hitler was removed

Thats a big number

Shadilay, user.

What happens if the jubes loose control over the united states?

What happens if trump lets putin serve the warrant on soros?

Now we got 2 threads going lol. Even though I'm a low level jew it seems I got the hydra stuff figured out.

Why wouldn't he be removed? Shit was over and everyone needed to move on.
Admittedly I don't know a lot about WW2. It's an obscure time and a bit of a taboo topic. I assume it's been a kike plot that went way out of hand and quite literally fucked them up the arse.

4 u

Dont even hate jews desu

the only person who praised me for doing hard work at my job was a jew from Israel

Now I understand that jews just hate stupid lazy white people, which is the majority desu

I'm a school dropout with hardly any education. (preferred to play football instead of learning anything) and I have better handwriting than that and he's a fucking jew banker.

>WITNESSED
>I
>T
>N
>E
>S
>S
>E
>D

>implying jews are from Israel

I have bad eyes. Is that 87 mil euros?

SWISS CROWNS

Thanks. It's called a Swiss Franc and that amount is equal to 88.6 mil dollars.