SPAIN NO!!!

Muslim student forced to take hijab away

elmundo.es/comunidad-valenciana/2016/09/16/57dc38c2ca4741b51d8b4676.html

>"either you take it away or you leave the college" she was told the first day by the principal "you won't be able to study with that on"

>24 year old Takwa Rejeb decide to do a tourism career but was not allowed to enter the class

>" it hadn't posed any problem during my basic education period" she claimed after being denied entry into the institute

>"any sort of headwear is strictly forbidden in class by colleges law" claimed the principal after a short interview

>there have been other cases as this one, in which the subjects decided to either drop out, change college or just not wearing it

> most students are against the school granting her privileges and letting her wear the hijab

I can't believe my own government is being so bigoted and islamophobic, I hope Mrs. Merkel apprehend us soon

based spain
standing against the mudslime invaders since forever

4% of their population are muslim though .....

Based Spainbros!
#RECONQUISTA

>privileges

Oy vey what you mean privilege to violate the rules and receive special treatment just because??!?! She is not a fucking white male!

>most students are against the school granting her privileges and letting her wear the hijab

BASED SPANISH PEOPLE NOT CUKED ...
You embrassing yourself OP ...

3.6 to be precise, guess we're they all live, yep, most of them are in these cities, which are btw the two most based cities in Spain. Most mainland mudslimes live either in Madrid or in Barcelona, the two biggest cities and the most cucked too

>tourism carreer
sounds like marketing and hotel manager.

Spain found his balls again

>most of them are in these cities
>Both Ceuta and Mellila only have 80 000 of populations

are you drunk pedro?

The Spanish have always been good about getting rid of the Muslims. Wouldn't you say?

>balls
>not cojones
kys, fucking millenial faggot

>I can't believe my own government is being so bigoted and islamophobic, I hope Mrs. Merkel apprehend us soon
German invasion for iron mines and a re-reConquista or as they would term it "restoring the glories and tolerance of Moorish Spain"

Finland you've become my favorite Cred Forums poster.

Most of the time, I need to clean all my sadness with something senpai, also those Muslims are the most radicalised in the country, given that all antiterrorist operations have taken place in those cities.

> most students are against the school granting her privileges and letting her wear the hijab

Dammit Spain I wasn't ready for hope.

>studying in Spain
there found your problem aisha, spain is the capital of kuffar world

I think it's kinda fucked if they let her do it through her basic classes but then decided she couldn't after she already spent a lot of time there.

Actually in a news report they managed to find an SJW which claimed she was free to wear it anytime she wanted, and during the interview 2 guys yelled "¡Vete a la mierda roja!"(fuck off commie) I'm doing my best to find said report on the interwebs

It's not enough. We are officially cucked until all of them get deported or added to our flags.

>millennial
does you Altenpfleger know that you are on 4chin alone this late Hans?

>2 guys yelled "¡Vete a la mierda roja!"
Based spaniards. And who the hell cares what a SJW say anyway? If the school prohibits it the students have to comply, fucking news.

i hope they don't get shamed into letting the drone dodger get her way