Prominent Latino activist and Trump critic charged with rape

HISPANIC ACTIVIST TONY YAPIAS, WHO CRITICIZED TRUMP'S COMMENTS ABOUT MEXICAN RAPISTS, HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH RAPE.

SALT LAKE CITY – Well-known Hispanic activist Tony Yapias was charged with rape after he allegedly assaulted a woman who ended their four-year relationship a few months ago.

Yapias, 50, director of Proyecto Latino de Utah, was formerly charged in the 3rd District Monday with rape, a first-degree felony and evidence tampering, a class A misdemeanor.

According to court documents Yapias went to the woman’s home in South Salt Lake on March 21.

“The victim had terminated the relationship 10 days prior and had expressed strongly and repeatedly in text messages that the relationship was over and she did not want anything to do with the defendant,” court documents state.

The defendant was also aware of the victim’s immigration status. As part of the text exchange on March 21, court documents indicate, Yapias stated: ‘I’m at meeting about immigration with representatives from Washington D.C.’

When the defendant arrived at the victim’s home, court documents state, he went inside the victim’s home uninvited after she opened the door to confront him in the parking lot.

“The victim again made it clear she was not interested in continuing a relationship and did not want to engage in sex,” court documents state. “The defendant forced the issue and had sexual intercourse with the victim without her consent.”

A $250,000 bail has been set for Yapias. A court date has not been scheduled at this time.

archive.fo/ZFkJo
twitter.com/AmRenaissance/status/776851299417620480

TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN - BEANERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking spics, man.

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

Thank you Lord Kek

The jokes practically write themselves

BEAUTIFUL IRONY

>ANOTHER 10ft
If you guys ever build it, I will probably see it from here.

Someone math how high the wall would have to be for Senegalbro to see it.

Corruption in everyone. Damn shame.

Wait....... eh fuck it you guys are more Nazi than Germany now

b u m p

I bet its some crazy white women lying

STOP USING MEME MAGIC YOU FUCKS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO REALITY

How long can we cover ourselves in this glorious and deliciousness?

Someone add this to the image.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I'm literally shaking

KEK IS REAL!

OOOOH FIRST THE MEDIA CHIMPOUT NOW THIS

MY DICK CAN'T HANDLE IT

let it be known that all mexican guys are pedos and rapists.

>Prominent Latino activist

I've never heard of him, nice try tho.

PRAISE KEK

>This is the best birthday ever!

What a time to be alive.

Now we know who's doing the Raping.

Bump

Don't let (((them))) slide this

>a woman who ended their four-year relationship a few months ago.
Sounds legit.

>Hispanic activist TonyYapias, who criticized Trump's comments about Mexican rapists, has been charged with rape.

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

thanks for your flag

Taylor Terrel was 24? Jesus Christ, she looks like she's over 40

fake as shit.

>link from local news organization
>fake
wew lad
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

>can't handle the kek