Well? Are you man enough Cred Forums or are you a pussy?

Well? Are you man enough Cred Forums or are you a pussy?

You can look like a man but inside you're still a fruity fucking faggot, begone!

> having to stoop to making a 'Woman Card' and questioning if somebody is 'Man Enough'
> being calm and in control

Pick one. Also, $0.02 has been added to your account.

I'm man enough to vote for a woman. I voted Merkel.

Ah, early 2016. All those subversive ads, all that money spent on them. All pointless.

$460 million on campaigning, hundreds of million more on paying off media and controlled opposition, over a decade of social justice building the foundation of your campaign, and this is what she has to show for it? How do you fuck up THIS badly?

He looks like a metrofaggot

KEK has spoken

Lmao see Cred Forums even the Germans know

That guy is the posterchild for nu-males

That trendy, tattooed, hipster cookie-cutter is society's idea of a masculine man. How fucking sad is that. Voting for grandma is manly too, is it? What else is manly? Wearing make up and female clothing? What an absolute disgrace this world has become. I can't wait until it all collapses and only the strong survive.

Whos got the pic of him in an ad for tampons or some shit on a bus

Having a beard is the most manly thing you can do though

This one?

That childish daring. Reminds me of the 1996 Darwin award winner who was man enough to decapitate himself with a chainsaw.

I'm man enough to not give a shit about what a feminst says how a men should behave

>Begone!

Idk why this is making me laugh

Yes, I am

Only because of being associated with manliness in the past, now low test hipster faggots coopted it into their shitty faux-culture and if you have a full beard now you're just a fag.

That beard does not fit him at all.

>accuses opponent of sexism
>campaign slogans based on sexism
What a bunch of fucking idiots.

But not everyone can grow one though I'm low test and only grow patches and a goatee

Takes a real man to grow one

>Jill Stein

Absolutely Disgusting user.

Is it ironic to question or otherwise mock a person's masculinity based on their support of a woman?

Why does he have his sleeves rolled up? That faggot has zero biceps

Anyway the add should have said
>are you nu-male enough to vote for a woman

this, your one of the good lefties son

Is it just me, or did a lot of the "woman card" and "man enough" stuff actually get toned down after Trump called her out?

gas yourself traitor

I'm not man enough to vote for a lying criminal cunt, so I guess that makes me a pussy, CTR shillfag.

He looks like a faggot.

But if we had any good female politicians, I'd vote for them.

Hell if I was a frog I'd vote for Marion Le Pen in a heartbeat.

Well? Are you a man enough to catch syphilis Cred Forums or are you a pussy?

I dont consider my masculinity when considering a presidential candidate.

But that's not a political argument.

>Hillary's campaign staff is autistic as fuck

BEGONE VILE MAN

Are you man enough to watch your gf take the BBC while having a dildo up your ass?

IDIOT

A SAVAGE AND AN IDIOT
IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT SAVAGE IDIOT

Are you cat enough to vote for a mouse?

>Fucking Portland broads
Shiggy doo

kek

one of my favorite dennis freakouts

It's fashionable. It gives you that conservative 50s look which en vogue right now or has been for a while

that's not a man

I'm with him, you cuck.

What fucking bait for weak cunts on the inside to feel obligated for.

Playing the "woman" card, I see.

Desperate and pathetic move, Hillary. Trump is a chump, but your campaign is shit.

4 layers of funny to this

1. lel numale hipster beard
2. lawl actually from an advert from Portland, hipster central for an std awareness campaign
3. for syphilis in particular
4. hildawg is actually dying from brain eating late stage syphilis

>Are you man enough to be bullied into voting a certain way by someone attacking your manhood?

It honestly makes me smile when I see the desperation.

>repeating digits

broads? lul

The war is on Pepe! You don't have the high ground

First youre a racist, then ure not man enough. What's next, Trump supporters are viruses?

Pussies

Dennis is such a bastard man