Message to Cred Forums from an Irish poster

Seriously, the bullying against Irish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Irish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Irish man who finds it hard to take pride
in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of
than our peaceful little island? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it.
And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Irish man a "potato nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Irish man that they are a "potato nigger"? Would you say those words
to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hand_of_Ulster
youtube.com/watch?v=YoMxNutXRuk
irishtimes.com/business/economy/leprechaun-economics-eu-mission-to-audit-26-gdp-rise-1.2761097
youtube.com/watch?v=ixFQUpLnr3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Potatoes don't even come from Ireland. Truly niggers.

Americans don't even come from America.

tl;dr

also
no home rule, no referendum
and the red hand means no surrender

Micks were historically seen as being equal to or worse than niggers for much of the last few hundred years. Thanks for pussing out of WW2.

Why don't you go eat some government cheese and calm your leprechaun tits down you paddy faggot.

>Unified Ireland

Ireland has only ever been unified under British rule. If you truly wanted unity in Ireland then you shouldn't have become a republic.

Shut the fuck up Italy

Fuck off potato nigger

Taig plague has ruined several anglo nations, we need to drive them out.

The Red Hand is an Irish Fenian symbol tho :^)

Reminder that if cuck loyalists didn't chimp out try and start a civil war over Home Rule we may still be in the UK.

>He doesn't know the story of the Red Hand of Ulster.
Top cuckold burger

i dont think so mate
t.100% irish american here who now is an ulsterboo because memes

The symbol is rooted in Irish Gaelic culture and its origins are attributed to the mythical Irish figure Labraid Lámh Dhearg (Red Hand Labraid), of the Fenian Cycle of Irish mythology.[1][2] It is particularly associated with the Uí Néill clan of Ulster, and is sometimes known as the Red Hand of O'Neill.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hand_of_Ulster

Fucking calm down you're embarassing us

>i dont think so mate
wow, argument won , you have just changed Irish history.

IRELAND

IS

BRITISH

BRITAIN

IS

MUSLIM

B
T
F
O

I love this meme

IRELAND

IS

WHITE

yeah i in earnest invented this copypasta 3 months ago and am trying to revive it now

funny, there's more nigs in that photo than there is whites in America.

>that one photo of one of the two or so mosques in ireland vs the 5 or 6 in Bradford alone

>Sinn Feinn
>Irish
They are globalist scum masquerading as nationalists

revive Ailtiri na hAiserghe when?

NOW

They come from Ireland

Another win for the KORNFEAD

I'm a manager at a building firm, and I've had quite a few paddies approach me looking for work.

Don't care if they are good at the job, as soon as I hear that accent, I say 'not got anything just now m8'.

But in my head i'm thinking 'fuck right off you Irish gypo cunt'

If it wasn't illegal I would hang an 'Irish need not apply' sign outside the office.

Tinker cunts.

>as soon as I hear that accent, I say 'not got anything just now m8'.
>But in my head i'm thinking 'fuck right off you Irish gypo cunt'

Typical Englishman, literally has no balls . Even calls the people he claims to hate his "mate"!

Meanwhile your nu-males are getting kicked around the streets of Dublin.

Stop being such a pussy fucking christ on a basket. You're from Galway aren't ya you fucking flapping bird.

Red hand I
I shot an killed your Dadda
HAHAHAHAHAHA
PIRA Surrendered to BRIT RULE AT EASTER !!!!!
Come cunts ...
I send a Brit ... NI TOUR
I let ex old squaddies fite /kill daft old cunts LOL

I'm Scottish m8.

>Truly niggers.

>your nu-males are getting kicked around the streets of Dublin
Keep 'em.

oh well i tried

what, and you think you arent a mixture of all three? silly convict

The fact you are a terrorist supporter due to coloring Northern Ireland with your polluted papist flag, means you are scum.
The only way NI becomes part of your stupidity is through violence, NI will never vote for your bullshit.

The life of an Irish citizen

>Grow up in shitty backwoods nowheresville
>Be molested by priests, dad / uncles
>Start drinking at 10
>Quit school at 12
>Be talked in to some variation of the IRA at 14
>Angrily throw rocks and burn English flags
>Do this 'til you're 21
>Jump in a caravan and move to England
>Find a school playing field to live in
>Fuck some toothless 16yr old and marry her in an obscenely ugly dress with drunken hags screaming everywhere and praising the baby Jesus
>Tarmac English pensioners drives / "fix" their roofs for 1000% of the going rate
>Burgle as many people in the area as you can
>Move your caravan to a new area and repeat x LIFE
>Spend some time at Her Majesty's pleasure
>Tattoo "love" and "hate" on your fingers with a sewing needle and a Biro
>Lose your teeth, and your hair, grow a beer belly
>Stay in England forever
>Lie, steal, pay no taxes, break every law there is, be a worthless alcoholic wife-beating scumbag contributing nothing whatsoever to the world
>Claim that this is the fault of the English
>Die from sclerosis of the liver
>Nothing of value was lost

The life of a British citizen

>grow up
>get bombed

literally no one gives ireland a second thought, ever. you had to make this post to get some attention.

kill all huns

Lol so im guessing youve been to northern ireland right?

You're just mad you don't have St. Patrick's day as a national drinking day where everybody pretends to be Irish so they can pass out drunk in the middle of the day.

Great another thread to divide us thanks for correcting the record

Cambrian-Normans fucked u up n u salty

but we do have st patty's day

Fuck republicans to be honest sempai. Constitutional monarchy is the one true legitimate form of government. Every time a laddie dies an angel gets his wings. Also bobby sands last words were "oim feckin hongry oí am." Before he fucked off to hell for committing suicide and being a terrorist.

Part Irish here lmaoing

OP needs to put down his whiskey glass and grow some balls. Your ancestors set the stereotype, and what are you gonna do- cry about it? Fuck those British wankers

fuck you burger the Irish people should never ever be mocked.

desu

This is just embarrassing

>caring what people think
>on a anonymous image board dedicated to Catalonian existential street art

>He cant handel the bantz.
But yeah anglo bros we need to unite against foreign threats that go against our values so stop memeing the shit out of us ironically.
-potatonogger

I seriously hope you're just shitposting OP.

Kek

Copypasta. This is the fifth time I have seen this. Is this all Cred Forums is these days? Constant shitposting by losers who have no lives? I feel I'm looking at writing on a bathroom or toilet wall in where people right complete and utter nonsense.

Anyway, nice to see the british, republicans and loyalists are all here for the ride.

Fuck off potato faggot. Whiny cunt crying about feelings and still wonder why you get all the bantz.

t. Dave, that "computing forever" guy

Reminder that your cousins and brothers even if you are autist.

BTFO!!!!

>Ireland
>Being relevant since leaving the UK

You made your bed, now lie in it padraig.

What are you trying to say here lad? You seem to have forgotten a few words.

English American. We owned both your Countries. White race war now. :) time for vidya.

What's wrong friend, feeling IRAte?

Potatoeniggers fucking get of this foken board already.
Get off before i fuckin come in my cuckshedboat and fucking devour you into my islamic empire you fucking leprechaun fucking donkey dicksuckers.
Do you want your fucking potatoes eaten or removed.
I give you 20 seconds before i come and bash you yellow and blue from lucky to unlucky.
Mothercuckers aient gonna have no chance ya hear me?
Sven out.

Truly. At least it keeps a nation bonded. Fucking media is all propaganda lies dividing people to create chaos. I still love Ann Coulter. Shes right the lefts plan to turn America into a third world shithole. Its happening you autist faggots. What happens to the World if America folds? War War and more War. There will be no one to stop international conflict, thus escalating the use of Nuclear Warfare with no contrition. Its a plan to bring more Chaos to the World. Whatever though im just trolling on Cred Forums.

Butthurt ivory coast faggot go back to the reddit """community""", if you get #triggered by a few anonymous people on the internet. I was genuinely embarassed to be Irish when I read this.

Ró-fhada
Ní leamh mé

The Irishman looks pretty cute desu.

I read your entire post in a wee leprechaun voice.

>after me pot o' gold, are ya?

>Posting an orangeman
It's like you want to insult yourself.

what did you say ya slabber

Take it on the chin.

People have the right to say whatever the fuck they want, but you also have that right, so you can ridicule and pick apart their point.

The amount of shit I take online for being Scottish is astounding and I just ignore the half of it. Be a big boy, or get offline.

what did you say ya slabber

I said put the guinness and potato down and grow a set.

go away down south ye dirty fenian thramp!!1

No. Happy here in Glasgow. Want to join me for a pint and slag each other off?

fuck off paddy, no one needs their driveway tarmacked you potato fucking ginger spastics.

fuck off back to ireland the famines over

Ha. My family came to Glasgow / Scotland a generation or two before the famine, but go back far enough and my family would be Irish.

Cad é an scéal anocht a chairde?

I'm only joking hi

>Cad é an scéal anocht a chairde

Nothing mate. No story. Some little bitch-tits safe space seeking paddy.

Can't really offend me mate, but offer of a pint is still open.

Technically every Scots family is Irish if you go back far enough.

>this triggers the Ulsterman

True enough.

The big yin had a bit about this. 'C'MON LADS, I FOUND A PLACE THATS EVEN WETTER!'

Cárb as duitse?

100% irish American? What does that even mean you autistic cunt. jesus wept. PICK ONE.

>triggers the Ulster protestant

>Cárb as duitse?

Germaic at the root I guess, like most celtic cultures. Surname is Conroy. Comes directly from Ireland.

it's almost like neo nazi wannabes are angry retards who hate everyone

Cén fáth nach bhfuil tú ag scríobh as Gaeilge? Má dtuigeann tú mé, nó an bhfuil tú ag úsáid Google Translate?

lol you pussed out of world war 2 you barley helped the Germans

>Cén fáth nach bhfuil tú ag scríobh as Gaeilge? Má dtuigeann tú mé, nó an bhfuil tú ag úsáid

Bit of both.

OP is obviously just bating

But Cred Forumss knee jerk reaction of "lol no potatos" toward Irish members of this board demonstrates not only the underage b& foundation of this board, but also it's general ignorance.

Do not take anything Cred Forums says seriously, they are literally retarded, I love this board for happening and shit, but Cred Forums can be pretty retarded most of the time.

I post obviously fake news articles here and you guys eat it up like the blessed smegma of Trumps dick.

A few autistic unionist spastics, autist Brits who obsessed over their empire, braindead Australian and ignorant/angloboo obsessed Yanks, you learn to ignore them

Oh ceart go leor

Sounds like the typical life of a midwesterner here minus all the bonginess.

Irish man in so cal. Always welcome just bring potatoes

Spotted this place for the first time last week, the only i've ever seen in our country

>Seriously, the bullying against Irish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Irish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
>Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Irish man who finds it hard to take pride
>in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here.
We love you Irish bro. Maybe people here are just jealous you guys have the red headed girls among you.
The Irish rock, peace.

The red hand is the symbol of the O'Neill. Loyalists using it is the equivalent of.... hmmm, literally can't think of any other group as retarded as loyalists.

Get fucked Sven, we'd cave your face in and you know it

>for happening and shit

You can't be serious. You turds go on and on about plastic patties and fat americans. If you want respect contribute something other than half baked "euro" memes.

I'm actually Irish, and can't wait to go home.

Feels good watching the English fuck over their servants in Scotland and the North by dragging them out of the EU against their will. Being independent is comfy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=YoMxNutXRuk

sure

ok you're troling

s

>imply support for EU
>being independent is comfy as fuck

wat

Irish independence was a mistake

>imply support for EU
Yes, I support the EU, frog.

>being independent is comfy as fuck
Ireland is an independent and sovereign nation, which chooses to voluntarily pool some of its sovereignty in the EU to achieve a greater gain for itself. It can take that sovereignty back at any time.

>yfw 26% GDP growth last year
irishtimes.com/business/economy/leprechaun-economics-eu-mission-to-audit-26-gdp-rise-1.2761097

>Irish independence was a mistake
Best thing we ever did. Enjoy getting shafted in the Brexit negotiations. Thanks to those who fought for our freedom, Ireland will not have to suffer for your idiocy.

What the fuck man? I talk up Ireland all the time. Most of us are like 1/64th Irish even.

as a plastic paddy with citizenship, I can safely say that Ireland is the most cucked nation in existence.

If we ever decide to uncuck ourselves, I'll return. But shit, even under the current year administration here I can be left alone. Cause Syrup land is big af. + it's a two hour drive to murica.

Tl:dr- fix the fucking country and the bants will stop.

>we
>our
>flag
Opinion fucking discarded.

In case you can't read, I'm Irish, on holidays in America. How are things back home in the EU?

>lol you pussed out of world war 2 you barley helped the Germans

Speak English Leaf

>this triggers the fenian

genetically: 100% Irish
dick game: 100% American ( i beat that pussi up fa.m)

I didn't know the Irishman was the lead singer of Supergrass

Fuck off faggot

Average IQ of 92. Lower than Kazakhstan you subhuman.

this thread is gay. stop being a faggot and ignore the anglos/settlers like everyone else

>Average IQ of 92.
Nope.

Besides, the Irish are the founding genetic stock of your country. Not that there are many white people left in Canada, lol.

why are irish girls top tier wife material?

the ones that dont balloon up and get fat

im talking about the pure good girls

So... should I ask no one call us benerfags or wetbacks? Don't be a faggot and ignore it, words are just words, they have the meaning you want to give them, you're a pussy if that could trigger you

>pure good girls
You'll find none of them here mate

Mate im irish and honestly the canafians and germans cop it way more.

Also, ever seen someone being called a turkroach?

Man up paddy, stop being sensensitive.

Bostonian roleplay has never fallen this low

Reinstall the O'Briens you retards need Leadership
And ban the papacy too

>ban the Papacy
>become good little Protestants and have gay divorced bishops who are sexually active out of marriage

No thanks, I'll stick with Roman Catholicism.

Shut up, potatoFAGGOT.

Did you not see the pic?
Did you think it was a random?

I never knew the Irish were hated so much. I cri.

Ó a thiarcais, tá sé cosúil le Gorta Mór nua

>junk Christianity altogether and worship trees

Again, no thanks. The Christian faith is the bedrock of European society in general and Ireland in particular. Give me a Protestant over a pagan, any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixFQUpLnr3E

Holy shit you're blue pilled on history
Rome basically Mao Zedong'd the Irish intellectual classes by wiping out the Druids and the Bards after ripping off as much as they could from them in Ireland and through out the Germanic regions
St Patrick driving out the "snakes" referred to the druids. Not actual snakes which don't exist there.

Just go be a good goy and listen to what Professor Berg was telling you.

Get over you cocksucking faggot

>Rome basically Mao Zedong'd the Irish intellectual classes by wiping out the Druids and the Bards after ripping off as much as they could from them in Ireland and through out the Germanic regions
You're an idiot. The Christian monasteries and abbeys of Ireland were the greatest centres of enlightenment and learning in Europe for centuries after Rome fell. If you're talking about the defeat of the chieftains and the death of the old Gaelic ways, that was the doing of the English, not the Pope.

>snakes
There are still snakes in Ireland, just no venomous ones.

My name is Tyrone O'Leary, am I welcome in Ireland?

Thanks for the approved history lesson
I always forget the victor don't write history it's always the truth

>Tyrone
Yeah that checks out.

>I can make up whatever I want and claim it happened
>the less evidence I have the stronger my argument is

Nice one.

I think you would be more in County Tyrone, Tyrone. That's in Northern Ireland. Feel free to come visit the Republic whenever you want though!

Next tell me about how Hitler was a monster

>LALALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU

I kinda feel bad for you but you seem to be forgetting tits or gtfo you little bitch