We literally have the best leader of the free world and all you faggots are jealous of us because of it...

We literally have the best leader of the free world and all you faggots are jealous of us because of it. We are so much better off in the U.S in every way and the world actually likes us, unlike you filthy fat degenerate burger heads. Like, why you guys think everybody should be allowed to freely carry a firearm is beyond me? Fucking gun nazi's, yeah let's give everybody access to a deadly weapon that can kill massive amounts of people, great idea! Fuck regulations, laws, and protecting people from mass murderers.

Honestly Trump is a bigot, racist, homophobe and islamophobe and will be defeated. Diversity is strength and will come out on top this election, it's a key issue. The more diverse we are the better off we will be for it long term - diversity brings in new ideas to our country. Race mixing is the future for all of us.

Also feminism is important, every leader should be a feminist. Women can do everything a man can do and more (and give birth too) they deserve equal rights just like we do.

Seriously name a better leader and inb4 "cuck nu-male" insults. FACE IT THIS IS A PROGRESSIVE REVOLUTION it will define this century - and when Hillary wins I'm going to be laughing. Get with the times, and the current year is an argument because it's about DAMN TIME we get a first American president that has a vagina after the past 40+ presidents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejS89roFImY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leader

Problem burger head? How's the baconator tasting?

Shut up Faggot

>be canadian
>have shit selection in everything
>everytthing is overpriced
>all for some shitty healthcare system you never use or want to use
>empty shelves at groceries
>its always cold and depressing
>99% of the population is liberal and brainwashed
>mfw trying to renew my passport so i can escape
>as usual government is taking forever to do their job
i might have to jump the border if they don't hurry up jesus fucking christ

Wrong person
Fuck off Faggot

Get. Out. Of. My. Country.

Fuck you OP.

Doug Ford is going to become Conservative leader and then Prime Minister in 2019

>everyone elects weed man so he can legalize weed

>legalizes sex with animals
>legalizes heroine
>legalizes euthanasia

>doesn't legalize weed

I hope your whole family is raped to death and you have to raise screaming mulatto goblins you subhuman toronto cocksucker.

I hope the americans nuke toronto into fucking glass and piss on the ashes. Kek please make it happen

fuck that faggot. i voted for harper.

is he that cunt who got caught smoking crack?

>dude weed lmao

Fucking Moronto posters.

Stop.

This must be one of those "leafs"everyone's mad at.

Nobody cares about your giant syrup factory

>Race mixing is the future for all of us.

You flew too close to the sun on wings made of trollface

If youre gunna make shitty bait, at least dont put the bullshit starting from the very first sentence. Amateur.

He is a nice guy, he lets me and my friends fuck his wife on weekends.

Not gonna read that wall of text, but I'll make it quick.

Fuck off nigger.

Fucking Americans have been posting on Canadian proxies to generate hate against us for fucking months.

Ignore this shill.

if i ever meet you in real life i'm going to kick your fucking teeth in for being such a faggot cuck.

You are not my countryman, you an embarrassment.

These fucking leafs man, I'm starting to think it's just burgers trolling under a Canadian proxy

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WEED, WEED MAN?
WHY HE NO DECRIMINALIZE IT WHY HE SUCH A FUCKIN KEK PUSSY?

>7272
He's just baiting in overdrive, broseph. I refuse to believe people who think like that exist outside of tumblr, even in the land of South African Firefighter/dog fuckers.

>We are so much better off in the U.S in every way
try harder faggot

Your leaders a cunt and so are you.
Canada Should be nuked from orbit.

The Baconator without the Ketchup is awesome. Get the triple.

THE FINAL HYPERSIGIL HAS BEEN COMPLETED

The world likes you because you are neutered pansies that pose no threat

stupid

shut up obviously this is a troll but it's sad that so many canadians feel this way

hes a cuck, end of story.

Bald on the armored car - it looks like Lenin...
youtube.com/watch?v=ejS89roFImY

Just Stop.

Australia will always be better than you at this, because their shitposting is tinged with Banter.
Yours is just tinged with semen from the last cock you sucked.

nothing in canada except all the chinese buying up homes candians cant afford

>weed man
Didn't legalize it
>universal health care
Nobody uses it or wants to use it because of the wait times.
>high taxation

So these are the ideas multiculturalism brings right?

OP makes me sad that im one of his countrymen

I SENSE A NATIVE IS OP. PISS OFF WELFARE LEACHING SNOW NIGGER