Why hasn't Trump released his tax returns?

Why hasn't Trump released his tax returns?
Is he hiding something?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/page/medical-information/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He could be a serial killer with 20 million bodies hidden under his bed and he'd still be a better candidate for president than hillary clinton.

So the answer is, maybe but it really doesn't matter

Why hasn't Hilary released her medical records?

Uh, what's going on here? Moar?

>Is he hiding something?

judging from that picture - nudes of ivanka.

How would he be better if he's hiding things and scandals are erupting around him?
She has though
hillaryclinton.com/page/medical-information/

muh dick

reminder that Ivanka Trump will be the 46th president

>BEEP BEEP BEEP

Just a theory but as Trump has proven to be a nimble navigator and has shown he has a habit of withholding weapons until they can be used at the right moment for maximum damage, he well be keeping his tax returns as an ace in the hole for when the debates get rolling and he can reveal that there is actually fuck all of interest and he's legit.

It would really go along way to deflate Hillary and her campaign if they take the tax angle and start hammering home with that, only to find out that it was literally nothing. Makes them look ridiculous and Trump look legitimate.

I hope he's hiding like 50 million in charitable donations to minority and women's charities. End of the world level trolling.

>he well
he may well* even

always sage slide threads

why do you want him to have donated to womens and minority charities?

*2nd Emperor

I heard he emailed them directly to Hillary, so I guess they'll be made public any day now.

>trolling

It would be some kek tier shit if he has over paid and is due a refund but donates it to charity instead.

>donating to charity not to help people but to troll

He's anti-Muslim. You can kill as many people as you want, as long as you kill more Muslims you're a decent guy

Yes, that he hardly pays any taxes because the real estate biz gets ridiculous tax breaks. You csn literally depreciate a building that will last 100s of years in like 5-10 years. Who knows what else, but the above is 100% for sure

What do you care about muslims?

Damn Hillary was old even then.

Because I don't like seeing white women raped

He is hiding his million dollar bribe to the Clinton foundation...

the vast majority of rapes are domestic, done by a family member or lover -- and white women are most likely to date other white men. Do you care about this?

Yes you do, you sick fuck

"bacterial non-contagious pneumonia" isn't an actual disease

It would basically blow the fuck out of the racist sexist narrative. The only thing more potent would be to release years worth of tax returns with huge amounts of donations for the last several years. His not calling attention to it until a time right before the debate would be absolutely devastating to Clinton's message that she's essentially all in on. Something of this magnitude would take several years to set up and would prove either Trump is a modern day Nostradomus or he's just a genuinely good guy. Either way it would be fucking great.

Who is the bony tart riding his tent pole?

actually it is

He's being audited and sage

Are you blind or retarded?

I mean, trump tested positive for everything, so he probably has pneumonia and AIDS and every other disease in the books

you will never ever going to fuck ivanka in her 20s

>Why hasn't Trump released his tax returns?

Well he was named 3,000 times in the Panama Papers

He probably is, he has nothing to gain from releasing it. They are just repetitive at this point, and if he releases it, it just gives people ammunition to attack him.

IRS says that audits don't matter for releasing. Nixon released his while being audited.

Because 99% of people don't understand accounting and finance, which means there is 12,000 pages of material for the media to lie and mislead people with.

And that's assuming there aren't any mistakes. Which on anything that long there are bound to be.
And you know the Democrats will set a thousand jewish money counters to work analysing for any mistakes the second Trump releases them.

Yes he is hiding something. He wrote off all the times he banged your mom as a business expense.

Every nominee for years now has released theirs, including clinton. What makes Trump special in this case? Republicans haven't been this shy to release their tax returns since it became a custom

>Returns come out
>Donated $50 million to United Negro College Fund
> 96% of the Black vote in the bag

Please kek hear my cries

Most nominees tax returns are like 10 pages.
Even Romney's were only around 500 pages.

Trump's are literally 10,000 pages or more each year.

Again, because most people don't understand anything about accounting, all releasing them does is give the media ammo to use against him.

none of these are a reason not to release them

So what? Why you making excuses for him being secretive about this?

Why would this matter? There are plenty of people interested enough to read all those pages -- like accountants which could pass on that information to reporters. No average person would read all those pages, but surely media would hire people to do that so that they can report. Any mistakes are his mistakes, and if he releases them and the media cites where they see discrepancies in his own released documents, thats not a conspiracy.
>all releasing them does is give the media ammo to use against him
Only if there are questionable/illegal things going on -- and the media has had this information for every election in the past few decades on both sides, so why should trump be exempt from the same scrutiny?

No, his name was listed. As in companies and products he licensed his name to. He himself was never actually listed as an individual, just companies with his name that he sold and no longer is involved in.

>Only if there are questionable/illegal things going on
Surely the media wouldn't spin or lie, right? Does anyone really care about the tax return stuff anyway?

Because he doesn't need to. No one is going to say "Well shit! I like Trump's policies but I'm gonna vote for the exact opposite of him because he didn't show his tax returns! I guess #ImWithHer now!!!" Releasing them would just do harm because the (((media))) would make hour long segments over nonissues.

Probably why he's waiting for them to be audited thoroughly. Once he gets the OK from the pack of kikes hired to hound him relentlessly I'm sure he won't give a fuck.

he's already been given the ok

that meme is losing its luster

>Does anyone care
Bait? I care. A lot of people do. This Is why it has become customary to release tax returns. Should be even more important for someone who is running with their main creditails being that they have been successful in business.

It is not very important to his campaign and I bet he is just holding them back for a HillSlip.

> Any mistakes are his mistakes, and if he releases them and the media cites where they see discrepancies in his own released documents, thats not a conspiracy.
>inb4 secret conspiracy of media that i can't prove exists therefore i am right
It just seems shady especially with the Trump chartity scandal

He will release them when it hurts Hillary the most. There is not strategic advantage to doing it before the debate.

He hasn't released them because people keep talking about them, and every time they do it's free publicity. He'll release them just before election.

The media deliberately manipulating people is a meme?
Is there any doubt that he is a successful business man? I don't personally care if he releases them, but he will probably release them at a more strategic point in time.

>No average person would read all those pages, but surely media would hire people to do that so that they can report
That's the point.
The media and the Hillary camp can spin things any way they want, and no one would know enough to be able to refute it, even if they were to read it themselves.

No I dont think so.

Holy shit, this gives me holocaust nightmares.

the scapegoat of it is

And you don't think any campaign can do that with any other candidates tax returns? Length only increases the time it takes to fact-check, but that doesn't mean that a claim about his tax returns can't be fact-checked. I'm sure there are plenty of accountant trump supporters or trump supporting news outlets who would hire accountants who would go through those documents in order to expose a reported lie

Who knows what he's got planned then. He could print all the pages out, put them in a box, and bring them to the debate. Then when he's questioned he just pulls a big box of paper out from under the podium and calmly walks across the stage and hands it to Hillary. Hillary immediately audibly sharts herself under the strain and passes out spilling a 12,000 page success story all over the stage. If he chooses to release it I'm sure it will be at a time and in a manner as to inflict maximum damage.

Those aren't medical records

So where are trumps medical records?

we got a "statement" from his (((doctor)))

You newfags really do stick out

>trumps latest letter proves he's obese
>1 in 5 adults die to obesity
Pretty dangerous for a president, right?

He has been planning on running for president for years, I'm positive that his strategy has been set in stone for a long time. I'm also sure that he has been in contact with advisors prepping him for a campaign for at least a couple of years. There's no way they overlooked sketchy shit on his tax returns and said 'oh what the hell, let's just run with it'.

>Is there any doubt...
I dont really doubt it but who the fuck knows what could be in there? Maybe hes had some really shitty years in his older age. That would be pretty damning for a guy running on business expertise and no other relevant experience.

Liberal media would still try their hardest to spin it as a bad thing.