WHY HASN'T THIS SNOW NIGGER LEAKED MORE STUFF. HE SAID HE HAS SOMETHING BIG!!!!!

WHY HASN'T THIS SNOW NIGGER LEAKED MORE STUFF. HE SAID HE HAS SOMETHING BIG!!!!!
>Inb4 hes Autralian
HE LOOKS LIKE A SNOW NIGGER

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11236335
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think hes timing it for a debate or something

he has to go back

He's an attention seeking manwhore. He doesn't know anything else.

Look at what happened with the DNC leaks. It was explosive at first, but rather quickly it fizzled over and no one cared. If he really does have some bombshell leak, it would be best to do it like a week before the election, if not the week of.

It is definitely a very calculated timing thing.

A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

made me kek

They are working behind the scenes to grant him immunity and six gorrilion if he doesn't do it.

>fizzled

Trump is up in polls everywhere I thought?

It's called an "October Surprise."

It's like this is your first election.

He's waiting till October so that they won't have time to replace her and it will be in the minds of Americans on Election Day.

Trumps getting ahead without his help right now. He's waiting for the right timing for the kill shot. Democrats are like zombies because they have the MSM behind them. If you're too early they might have a recovery.

He waiting a few weeks before voting happens. Maybe only a week. He is playing the patient card so that Trump has the best chance.

Hopefully it makes it that long, he may end up dead due to "natural causes"

>Sweden decides not to drop the rape charges
>twitter comments are 90% WOW WHAT A COWARD HIDING FROM RAPE CHARGES FUCKING PUSSY RAPIST CUNT

It hurts to see how far we still have to go to redpill the world. Still it'll be interesting to hear the interview he gives to the Swedish prosecutors come mid-October. I'm betting he'll record it himself and publish.

Clinton is already sliding in the polls... it will have no effect... timing is everything...

>OCTOBER SURPRISE
I know every java joint is already hocking pumpkin flavored everything but slow your roll.

if he releases something today, people will forget by monday because someone managed to make people focus on a frog or something

I think it helps keep the DoJ's released e-mails from being edited. They don't know what Assange has, and if they release edited e-mails Assange might blow them out along with Hillary.

Kek for snow nigger.

This. I think he will release it a day or a few days before the debate.

I
AM
THE
EXTRA
CRISPY
COLONEL

He said the next of several batches will come before the first debate.

>Julian gets suicided next week
Just watch it happen.

I don't think it's going to havemuch impact to be honest.

Btw him releasing his medical records on Twitter the other day was weird.

There isn't any need for it at the moment. Hillary's campaign is already in real bad shape.

10/4/2016

yep, it was laying down the narrative that he's feeling depressed. Not a helpful story to get started when facing the Clintons.

strawpoll.me/11236335

strawpoll.me/11236335

strawpoll.me/11236335

strawpoll.me/11236335

VOTE NO
TRAITORS DESERVE DEATH

Oy vey