Red: States where Trump is outperforming Romney

Red: States where Trump is outperforming Romney
Blue: States where Clinton is outperforming Obama

Sources:
2012 Results: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012#Results_by_state
538 polls-only polling averages: projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

So what does this tell us? It seems to me that this map benefits Trump because he has improved against Romney in states that Obama won by less than 10 like NV, OH, MI, WI, etc.

If Trump gains 5 points in the polls between now and Nov 8

If Trump gains 7 points between now and Nov 8

So we could be potentially looking at a total blowout scenario?

what the fuck is wrong with Illinois?

Chiraq

Chicago is the heart of darkness.

It can't seriously be that bad?

Nigs

paint it red baby

it's too bad the deep dish pizza is beyond god-tier
>t. Jew Yorker snob who thought thin crust was best crust

All the dead people vote blue

Find ONE flaw in my prediction.

Protip: you can't.

What do you mean? Are the democrats registering dead people to vote?

Wishful Thinking: The Thread

niggers dont have a brain so they vote dem

Thing is, while Chicago is overrun by feral apes, it still has somewhat of an economy going, so there are white pockets and nice neighborhoods still. Compare that to say, Detroit, which is completely hollowed out and has nothing going for it.

I don't actually know but I live in Chicago and people joke about it all the time

Duck and cover

The city is more deadly than Baghdad.

what the fuck happened to it? Wasn't it once an economic powerhouse?

Niggers. Do you even have to ask?
There is a reason it's called Chimpcongo.

I live in the most sparsely populated province of Finland. My only neighbours are trees and bears. Never seen a nigger or shitskin irl, so it comes as a bit of a shock

Chicago, Probably The most corrupt major city in the us and coincidentally where Obama started his political career.

DC

It's been under Democrat control since the 1920s and has extremely strict gun control.

Not only are you a snob for thinking that, you're a bum for thinking NYC invented thin crust and that its thin crust is better than Chicago's thin crust.

We're Illinois dude.
Fucking Chicago.

Dead people have shown up on filled out ballots. Either it's people stealing dead people's identities and giving them to illegals, or its massive fraud from within.

What's interesting is that the blue states on this map are generally red states, while the red states on the map are generally blue states. People talk a lot of shit about how the country is becoming more politically polarized, but this analysis seems to suggest the opposite: that we're approaching a more moderate electorate.

Chicago

I lived in Southern IL for a while and the people there truly get fucked by the idiots in chicago. Most are leaving for Missouri, Kentucky, or Indiana, which only increases Chicago's influence on the rest of the state.

Blackistan (Chicago)

NC is RED in 2016.

MARK MY WORDS.

Raleigh here can confirm.
Even in the liberal-ass capital, previous unsure voters are proudly pro-Trump and the Hillary camp (ie blacks) are discouraged to the point where they simply won't vote.

Winning DC is a mark of shame.