How can you get fucked up by some jungle people this badly?

How can you get fucked up by some jungle people this badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArI0qExstVA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Vietnam_(1945–46)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18)
youtube.com/watch?v=WOfF7gjE-IU
youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First: Anti-war sentiment at home, we were winning.

Second: Poland only exists at the whim of other countries.

True, but we werent beaten by jungle humans

Poland is actually in no position to talk. Poles haven't managed to invade anybody. They have been invaded multiple times though. I'm surprised Poland is a real country

But we don't shit on streets, thats something.

>Implying

First: We weren't beaten, we left.

Second: You probably would have if your country had the balls to do anything to begin with, other than get tossed around like a cheap whore.

Third: You're literally in a meme country. Quite frankly i'm a bit jealous desu

Fourth: I'm well aware this is bait, but i'm pretty fucking bored.

dumb map

australia and nz should be purple
oh and South korea too

>we left

Yeah you lost and left with tears. I do agree.

> (OP)
>dumb map
>australia and nz should be purple
>oh and South korea too

And France.

FTFY

Dont try this hard to ditch it bro

China invaded after Burgerland. and France lost immediately before Burgerland. Also they probably existed and had wars before white man showed up, but we have no way of knowing.

k

China too

>tfw some Americans believe they actually won

>France not red
>China not red

Pollacks confirmed for fulfilling the "dumb as fuck" stereotype.

>Better luck next time, Jaroslaw Szepanskiwicz

First off, I'm not ditching it. Thats't the goddamn truth.

Second, we didn't lose, we left the country since libs and the gov. didn't feel like dealing with all this shit. If the war continued and went full power mode on them and had the support of the public. But we didn't, and thus we didn't win, but didn't lose.

Third, we weren't the only ones who "lost" to the Vietnamese. The only people who technically lost to the Vietnamese were the French.

Stop saying "bro" pierogi nigger. You're not American and don't get to say that. It's like a chink saying "what's good nigga?"

Nice.

Let's come up with slogans for Poland.

Poland: Help us!
Poland: The most irrelevant place to ever be conquered so regularly.
Poland: Here one minute, gone the next.
Poland: Notice us!
Poland: Live the meme.

And then we get shit from our own people because we were pushing the gooks shit in and had to leave because of it. BAKA.

You lost and you shift the blame onto politics, ask anyone outside USA. Noone else has a buisness to make the truth less painful for you, other than you ofc.

lol

top fucking kek

Cool, so you admit you lost to Vietnameese jungle people?

why no one is pointing that there are still a few african countries that don't use celsius

Amerisharts BTFO

No. I just said what I admitted. We were winning with extreme tactics. Hippies didn't like us killing babies. Forced to to pull out.

At most we lost to our selves. Not the "Jungle people"

So, I'm reading about poland to come up with things to make fun of you for. and desu you're a pretty boring "country". The most interesting thing is usually who's conquering you at the time.

You lost
>Kill millions of gooks and stop communism from spreading
>lost
That was exactly the goal of the war

>shift the blame onto politics
It's not shifting the blame, that IS what is to blame.

>ask anyone outside USA
People outside of the USA also don't learn any US history, thus wouldn't know jackshit about the US, let alone the Vietnam war.

>Noone
*No one

>Noone else has a buisness to make the truth less painful for you, other than you ofc.
What? I debunked your claims, pierogi nigger. Did your long day of cleaning toilets fuck with your head a bit?

THICC

Westerners can't survive in a non western country. The Vietnamese were absolutely no match for the Americans in terms of weaponry, so why was it even a contest?

The answer is that it takes capable soldiers to fight a war. Post ww2 Americans have produced soldiers that just can't fight

The US military easily takes terrain based on air power but they invariably get BTFO when the time comes to hold. The same story is true whether it is Iraq or Vietnam. I honestly expected the US to have an easier time holding Iraq after junior Bush invaded it and toppled Saddam but was surprised to notice they were not upto the task. This was desert terrain and not even jungle terrain.

I think it will take the development of Android super soldiers before Western countries are able to both win AND hold territory. Flesh and blood westerners simply won't cut it

>stop communism from spreading
AHAHAH
Fucking when? Vietnam spread more communism after the war thanks to winning

Every time we entered Vietnam, It Ain't Me started playing. We got so annoyed so we left.

Walmart shart cart

Wow, America lost a war against rice paddy monkeys

And now Americans are getting BTFO by a Polish shitposter in this thread!

The goal was to win, not to lose.

they didnt lose, they heroically decided to run like pussys and ,in a tactical masterpiece, leave their worthless allies for the communists to conquer

>Wikipedia
>Trusted, always reliable source
Pick one.

The goal of the war was to stop communism from spreading to Indonesia, the Phillipines, Malaysia, etc. and eventually bringing it to the front door of Australia.

Eh, the poo in loo has done more to BTFO us. Fucking Poland can't even fight their own battles on the internet.

If it weren't for political pussies we could have glassed the whole place turning their little tunnels into ovens.

We were never meant to win. Just spend money and make excuses to do whatever the administration wanted.

Neither happened

tbf France,China and Japan should all be red as well as Mongolia

Liberia and Myanmar shouldn't be shaded.

America lost, as always but capitalism actually won

WTF weren't the French the ones who lost against them in the first place?

>I honestly expected the US to have an easier time holding Iraq after junior Bush invaded it and toppled Saddam but was surprised to notice they were not upto the task
Actually, when we were in Iraq (In and around the end of the war in 2009-2010) we kept it fairly stable. No ISIS, No pro Saddam guys. It was okay for a brief moment. Then Obama withdrawed the military from Iraq and everything went to shit.

Burma/Myanmar use Fahrenheit.

At least some countries had the balls to try.

>mfw forgot China

It's called Fortunate Son you fucking mongoloid

I'm not shitting on you. Just correcting the record.

>we were winning. our people just got tired of their sons being maimed&slaughtered over seas for basically nothing in a war that should have been over a long ago
you lost. making the prize of victory higher than the enemy is willing to pay is a way of winning.

they never lost.They could drop a few nukes and and call it a day but muh human rights and shit

If we lost then why are there Vietgooks cleaning my shit at this very moment? Our power is not in our military. The military toys are just a distraction.

>Mfw eurocucks think we lost to the Vietnamese
>Mfw eurocucks think we lost that war at all
>Mfw it's easy as fuck to find MacArthur literally begging the government to let him nuke China and being turned down by cause the Jews already owned us by then
Sad senpai

DELETE THAT!

What, is your favourite song Teenage Wasteland?

10/10
0/10

I think you're confusing "fucked up by" with "lost interest with".

It's more like South Vietnam had a garbage tier military.

We did poorly since our tactics for fighting war never changed. Similar to how tactics in warfare changed after the Revolutionary War and WW1, tactics for fighting wars changed in Vietnam. The problem was that we didn't (and honestly still haven't) adapted. The problem with the military now is it's strategists, not it's personnel.

You know the mudshits were hiding like rats and just waiting for us to leave, right?

>Then Obama withdrew military from Iraq etc.

Iraq was not winnable because keeping 100,000 soldiers there for eons isn't sustainable. Nothing short of another fucking middle eastern dictator will keep that shithole in one piece.

Next time we go to war for retarded reasons, could we at least turn the land into glass?

My favorite song is gens du pays c'est votre tour de vous laisser parler d'amour

>Norway
>knowing anything about US history and/or the Vietnam war
>thinking his opinion is relevant

I know.
Usually we are not teached that USA lost this war, but that USA failed to win. Some sort of blurry status quo.

>implying it was our war

Topkek

Post of the day

Nice job, Mohammad. Here's your (you)

>Americans fear this

Well tbhq you mongrels never had to worry about any real wars just like the Brits

>t. Doiled cleaner xD

delete this

>Next time we go to war for retarded reasons, could we at least turn the land into glass?
I don't disagree with this, but the UN would be all on our ass with sanctions. We need to become economically isolated, then we can do that.

>sweden on the north's side

It's not totally fixed.

>being this butthurt
>defending yourself so fervently
wew lad

>USA lost this war, but that USA failed to win
We got sick of the war and left. We left the country in the same position we came into it as. We neither won nor lost.

Idiot, you forgot France. And China.

ffs just add in all of the western countries who allied with us too t b h.

You phrase it like it was a stalemate

The truth is what we have always been saying: we just decided to leave because it was unpopular...that's all it was. People were tired of an endless war where Americans were dying for zero apparent purposes. It was a dumb war to begin with

>the UN having any real power

If anyone's going to try and stop us, it'll be China/Russia/people with nuclear weapons who have a vested interest in being as annoying as possible.

Not butthurt, just correcting the record.

>France and Japan not red
Polish """"Education"""" everyone

When I googled this the original which says "countries that put a man on the Moon" popped up but explaining why celsius belongs in science classrooms feel better.

nice trips

And yeah I guess. But I don't think Russia or China will care if we nuke a few million muslims

Level of reply

Can I have invite to your country?

I promise I won't shit all over your super markets and molest your women

Mongolia didn't lose to Vietnam.

>america
>still replying because they can't accept the situation against rice farmers

>We neither won nor lost.

You failed to attain your goals, abandoned your allies and withdrew from the war after losing 60,000 men. That's called a defeat, son.

I think you're forgetting that you Brits lost a war against guerillas too.

>Hey guys we're gonna use a more accurate and far wider temperature measurement, that'll surely be more helpful for casual life

>

>fairly cold
>really hot
That's subjective.

30c can he fucking hot for someone or "meh" for someone else

-30c can be fucking freezing for someone or "pretty chill" for someone else

France should be red too.

Why are Poles so ignorant of world history? No wonder you are so poor, you're just too dumb to do anything right..

We also kept your ass safe when you were too busy oppressing niggers to bring in troops to fight for you, and then you gave our nuclear secrets to the commies.

need to add france to that list

It depends on how you see it. In my personal opinion, the one who wins is the one who manages to fullfil their objectives. USA failed. Viet Cong suceeded.

add France and Australia in red that map too.

We actually forced a peace treaty between the two Vietnams which the Commies reneged on after we left.

That being said the real motives of the war were to secure the Poppy feilds and to funnel as much money into defense contractors as possible by waging a"war" against an enemy that could never threaten the US and to drag it out as long as possible to make both goals more profitable.

That map needs updating

France 1945-1956

UK was also in Vietnam

Australia was also in Vietnam

Several small NATO contributing forces

>You failed to attain your goals
We stopped communism from spreading to Indonesia, Philippine, then to Australia. That goal was attained.

>abandoned your allies
By the time we left we didn't have any to "abandon"

>withdrew from the war after losing 60,000 men
We lost 60,000 men but killed some 1.1M+ VC and other NV. That's a win, son.

Our objective was to keep brown people like you in chaos and we succeeded

i hope she knows she's an abomination

You forgot the French lost before we did.

Fun fact: Blue are also all countries that have already won a war against France.

>Belgians fear this

Wow, cool argument desu.

northern vietnamese army weren't farmers u fucking gooklover

Turns out Vietnamese farmers are surprisingly badass

>USA failed.
See
If there was popular support we could have set up a Korean style DMZ and indefinitely sat there but we didn't and instead forced a peace treaty which the Commies broke after we all but left and we never went back in because the public wouldn't have it.

If you're protecting some kid from a bully and force the bully to leave the kid alone you've successfully fulfilled your goal of stopping the altercation.
But I'd said bully comes back a few months after you've left and starts another altercation without you being there and having no intention to he there you haven't suddenly failed in ending that first altercation

Everyone knows that high melanin content in the skin filters out all intelligent thought. Go default on some debts elsewhwre.

Based on cassualty casses, they'd be more scared of this. Which honestly, makes sense to me.

>Nowhere else in the world is white but USA: The thread

>Norway
>still replying despite the fact he has no idea what he's talking about
>not realizing I debunked everything you said in other comments

>France not red

Polish Education everybody

I dunno, they're pretty big trading partners with muzzies. They could get butthurt if they lose out on big $$$

Iraq was stable until Obamer pulled out and created the Islamic State.

see

this

China lost to them, Mongolia lost to them, Russia lost to them, Japan lost to them, France lost to them and etc etc

They are the only people on earth who successfully defended their lands by all invaders in history. They simple are unconquerable

I don't get it.

> Implying Italy is still white.
>Implying "Italy" was ever white.

red and blue is purple

>being colorblind
I bet you also can't digest milk.

>Communism contained to shitty failed countries
>USSR collapsed
>Vietnamese make our pants in sweatshops for pennies
>McDonald's is a successful franchise in their country
>American Global supremacy

Maybe if you faggots could into "big picture politics" you might still be a relevant world power today... you know, instead of the pet we keep around in case we need a "coalition of the willing" again.

I think you're trolling but I'm not 100% sure

4/10

Vietnamese are in fact the most powerfull race in the world

> you know, instead of the pet we keep around in case we need a "coalition of the willing" again.
Top kek

Mediterraneans are actually the most likely non-Asians or Injuns to have lactose intolerance

>be chad
>captain of the football team, most popular kid at school, every stacy has sucked your dick multiple times
>rumor spreads that emo kid started talking shit about your friend
>beat the shit out of emo kid at school
>he runs away to his house
>stay outside his house waiting for him to come out
>he throws spitballs from the window
>you cut off his power, vandalize his house, destroy all his windows with concrete blocks
>he doesn't wanna come out
>stacy shows up and says quit harassing him
>your friends also tell you it's not worth it bro
>leave
>emo kid back at school celebrates victory with the effeminate european fags

Vietnam

Have you even been to that Sri Lankan-infested Bungaland?

ITT: amerisharts beint btfo by eternal polo

Except that the treaty forces you to act if someone broke it, and you didn't.

>Obongoland decides who's white

Why isn't France and China red?

Why do people think USA lost against Vietnam? No war declared and now US troops ever went into North Vietnam.

And later in life that emo kid is sucking your dick, too.

As someone who's seen the hordes of Poles in Chicago I can guarantee you that the Mexicans bring in more money, look cleaner, and speak better Englisj

>Eastern Thrace
>Not Europe
>French Guinea
>Europe
Okay then....

Why are France and China not red?

Why do people think the USA lost? No war was ever declared and no US troops ever went into North Vietnam.

The name of the song is Fortunate Son, you faggot.

Based Indochina and Vietnam war.

>we were winning

this is what martshatters actually belive

>You phrase it like it was a stalemate
I phrase it like I was taught, nothing more. The reality was more complex, but I wouldn't call it a victory however .

>NAM wasn't a war

just stop

Bougnoule ou Polonais, c'est la même chose

pretty much this

Also Cambodia lost to Vietnam

>brits fear this

It's a meme bro

OP is oblivious to the fact the VietCong defeated France. And maybe Japan depending on how you look at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArI0qExstVA

>Englisj

Why isn't France and China red?

>but, we conquered them and won :/

Pretty much sums it up.

Typos are not misspellings you trifling buffoon. Go pay someone to stand 4 hours in line to pay your taxes.

chicago polaks are descendants of after WW1 refugees (mostly homless, landless peasants and other lowlifes) so i'm not really surprised, also u might be a nigger if you're from chicago so i take your opinion very lightly

Fucking barely

Honorary Canadian

>nigger of europe calling other people niggers
w e w laddies.

Nigga, you can't read. I'm talking actual Pollacks, straight off the fucking boat, who can't speak English. There's a reason Poland is the only country in Schangen whose citizens need a visa to come here.

>Why isn't France and China red?
Because China is yellow and France is black.

jimmies status: mildly rustled

Has any country ever "defeated" these crafty gooks? They have a long and proud history of resistance

The Mongols did lost against the Vietnamese people. The Vietnames guerilla'd their ass so much that they left the country.

The real answer is that America - as a people - and every other power that wanted to conquer Vietnam, either didn't or couldn't find the willpower as a nation to do the needful. When a people as a whole decide something - for instance, that Vietnam will be a self-governed communist nation, and will go to arms to accomplish this, there's either two things you can do:

1) Convince them otherwise.
2) Murder them until they decide otherwise.

1 failed and America pussyfooted around with 2. It's the same reason with India gained independence. If Britain really wanted, they could've slaughtered everyone. A colonial power (I'm not one of those postcolonialistwhatevethefucks, it's just what it is) is like a freight train with its government and people the engineer.

Practically no amount of people laying in front of a speeding train can actually stop it. It'll just roll over them, crush their body and bones and slice it into three parts between the two wheels.

It's just that most people don't have the stomach to actually run over that many people that makes the train "concede" and stop.

America got tired of napalming Charlie is what happened.

hmmmmm, yeah Trump's gonna change it, or not, but he should, our lives are shitty enough because of 45 years of gommunism, and considering what i hear about chiraq you should be happy for such immigrants, we are quick learners and i for one wouldn't go abroad without higher education

>no France
>no China

The Japanese? They only left because they lost WW2, didn't them?

We did it in the XIX century

Very good comment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Vietnam_(1945–46)

Your country that got absolutely btfo by a fading empire from a different hemisphere in a couple of months over a couple windswept islands within fighter range of your country, and you have the dubious honor of being the only country to have a warship sank by a nuclear submarine.

In contrast, the US was bombing Hanoi, and killed huge numbers of NVA/VC. Never lost a major battle.

>It's another "I don't know anything about the Vietnam War but I heard from the liberal news media that muh gorilla warfare is unbeatable" episode
I just want to get this out there: Guerilla warfare is a meme. The North Vietnamese were getting their shit pushed in.

First off, America left voluntarily, pressure both at the home front and international stage further pushed for America's removal from the region, and let's say they did stay, what the fuck were they going to do? They didn't want to exterminate ever North Viet, they just wanted to push out the USSR's proxy troops (NVA, Congs) and establish a democratic state, in the end Vietnam DID become relatively democratic so America technically won (?)

You guys make for excellent janitors and TV repairmen thanks to your Slavic upper body strength. I haven't seen amy Pollacks in an academic context here. The Russians, however...

>projecting this hard

SHART
H
A
R
T

Burgers can't into COIN

We did. We had Moscow and made Russia our puppet for a short period of time. Didnt help as much later

>Picture of racially-integrated military unit driving a most likely American Jeep.
>We're so much better than you.

>humans

Is this what they teach you in school?

hoooooo man chee thats good

France and Japan should be red. they both lost to the Vietnamese

France and China also lost wars in Vietnam.
>European (((Education)))

well i'm well aware that my engineering diploma wouldn't mean much in usa (i'd have to go through a lot of tests to prove my worth) and well yeah janitor and guard or something are fav polish jobs (aka jobs for braindeads), i assume russians are either dangerous criminals or super rich princes and princesses with bowl haircut

Because Vietnam is actually a pretty based place

Pretty sure the the Viet Cong was backed by the Soviets at the time

Do they teach u anything except Normandy? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18)

WE

f-FUCK OFF WE DIDNT LOST

>Fucking Poland can't even fight their own battles on the internet.

Why didn't you polacks try harder to Keep Russia as your puppet then? They've been fucking you in the ass ever since

***Grudging respect***

The Russians I know are actually Alpha- physicists

there are a lot of russians in silicon valley, mate

Russians created the modern probability theory and have done some badass physics

you right, but in 70 yrs after there was dien bien phu, so after all you had to leave

America lost to hippies at home, not to the Vietnamese.

The US withdrawal was 100% a result of political pressure on the homefront, militarily the US was perfectly capable of gunning down gooks for another decade until they literally ran out of people to feed to our machineguns if that's what it took.

it's true, even rusfags would agree

Too many of them :-( way too many

>killed huge numbers of NVA/VC
you mean "napalmized countless civilians and declared them hostile forces afterwards" :^)

Need to include China, France, us, Australia, Japan, Cambodia and Thailand.

Are Vietnamese the most powerful race in the world?

>inb4 Filipinos

>racially-integrated
>Jeep

youtube.com/watch?v=WOfF7gjE-IU

it is true, but they owned ukraine, lithuania, belorussia and some russian lands in this time, it was not current poland

Why isn't France also in red, retard?

Why is America the greatest country in the world. Holy shit.

>Celsius
>hurr lets base our temperature system on some shit that's completely irrelevant 99% so that the base units are too big to be precise in daily applications and the weather goes from -10 to 35 throughout the year

What a shit system.

You forgot to shade France red.

>polish education

It was the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, yeah.

amerishart education, ladies and gentlemen. just a mistake even the fucking nasa uses the celsius scale and the metric system as well.

Either that guy in front is a nigger/Arab or Australia is a serious country.

I fail to see how the freezing and boiling points of brine are more relevant than water's.

As opposed to you, we know when to use and when not to use Anglo units. Pints are a much more convenient drinking unit.

Might aswell post, so manny triggered americans

Oh hi there, greater Albania.

When you set a thermostat, can you set it to half-degrees or do you just jump up a whole degree and hope that's not too hot?

Oh wait,
>Argentina
I guess you wouldn't know, never mind.

They weren't "farmers", they were given the latest military equipment and training by the Soviet Union. US revenge cucked them in Afghanistan.

Russians lost to mudslimes.

Spanish lost to mudslimes for 800 years.

Italians lost to niggers.

British lost to a nigger tribe.

French lost to an island nigger tribe.

Shit happens.

>he really believes this
stay delusional, turdlord

>Vietnam is a stalemate
>tet offensive happens
>push back the goods
>most of jungle territory is conquered
>north Vietnam literally a couple months away from exhausting all supplies
>homeland starts bitching about the war
>US pulls out right before victory
>all those lives lost were for nothing

We can set it to tenths of a degree, thank you very much. At least a tenth of a celcius is a noticeable difference.

we lost because it was fought by apathetic drug addled boomers

Also, maybe I enjoy my shitty American beer much more than you enjoy your gay-ass SJBrew because there are no refugee camps within a 500 mile radius of me.

British also lost to French cucks and Murican farmers and their excuse is the same as Vietnam deniers, "we just gave up, it wasn't worth fighting for".

so many butthurt muricans :^)

I'd believe in the metric system being superior of metric fags stopped listing their height in 100's of centimeters. It's deci meters or meters you fools. Proof that in practice measurement systems are arbitrary

Can I get a liter of Cola?

The metric system is superior. No shit. However we left vietnam.

Leaving a war is not losing a war. Maybe the best way to put it is we reached peace?

Well either way we lost no territory, lost no allies, and did not have to pay or do anything for the vietnamese after we left. Doesn't sound like we lost to me...

Did you just assume my gender?

come on, dude, your country is filled with niggers and spics.

I do like measuring my cock in centimeters, makes it sound huge.

0.000000045 cm does sound like a pretty big number :^)

That we practically enslave. Your A-rabs bemefit directly from your +40% tax rate

>Our power is not in our military
which Russia is finally realizing.

Oh come on now, play nice.

Yeah but those guerillas were white, nothing can possibly help us save face after losing to subhumans

Mark France red because they lost to a colony so badly Algeria colonised them

>our A-rabs bemefit directly from your +40% tax rate
that's a good point, my good sir. but other politicians will come and times will change.

Didn't the Brits also get cucked by an Indian manlet who never raised a finger in violence?

Celsius and Metric is a shitty French Faggot Eurocuck Muslim Communist Atheist anti Christ Faggot Republican measurement system.

As soon as people admit that the superiority of the metric system falls apart in daily use because people prefer units that 'sound right' (generally measured in tens or hundreds with integer increments) over ones that mathematically make sense. Listing your height in 100's of cm is just like how machinists in the US use thousandths of an inch as a base unit

Like I said, I only like using it to measure my dick. 17.78 cm sounds huge compared to 7 inches.

I remember a British comedian saying that the Brits use Celsius for cold days and Fahrenheit for hot days.

>not telling girls you have a 'seven-thousand thou' long cock
Fucking commie

Celsius is "easier" but if you're not retarded you don't need it easier, just like decimalised currencies is invented for retarded niggers, it's no coincidence the ruskies invented it.

you're giving female intelligence too much credit, just like with your bank account, the bigger the number the more impressed they are, they are too easily confused any other way

War of 1812
>our goals
Keep Canada. Check.
>our allies
Canadians. Native Americans who we didn't want to give up clay to.
>withdrew
Canada remained ours until we granted it independence, which it has to the day
>kill ratio
2 americans died for every Brit/Canadian.

Yet Americans say we didn't win.

If you kill your enemies they win

Kek

I was never taught that. Murican here. I was taught it was a draw and a stupid war.

Friendly reminder that we burned Ulundi to the ground.

Much like the White house.

We were taught that it was our greatest Victory and it's thanks to us freedom exists in north America and we went to save Europe in the two world wars. My teacher was a bit biased

I like you, Poland, but don't start an argument you can't win.

If guerilla warfare were an easy battle, then there'd be a lot less conflict going on even today.

When you do not have someone in power who can potentially concede and the people will keep fighting on regardless, it's a whole different situation. Just hope you don't have to fight such a battle.

>implying any war we lose isn't a draw and stupid war
What state you live in sempai? I got a drone with a fresh batch of freedom coming your way.

>Much like the White house.
You and Canada keep clinging to that but you still lost the war itself.

So sorry that the sun set on your empire at 9:30PM GMT+1 today.

It was a stupid war.
>America decides to invade Canada because they think Britain is too busy with Napoleon
>invasion force BTFO by Canadians
>american massacres some natives who decide they want their land
>Napoleon BTFO
>Britain expects america will agree to peace now
>they don't
>send portion of British army, all blooded veterans
>burn down white house
>second british attack force driven off
>america realises they have nothing to gain and everything to lose so gives up but says it was a draw

You didn't "give" Canada its independence. It's been de facto independent since Confederation.

I live in shit ass IL right now, hate it. We lost Vietnam, I am not an idiot, we lost. 1812 was taught to me as stupid because nobody really gained anything except lives lost. Brits might have a moral victory by burning the White House but it was a waste of time and effort. Yeah we repelled their try at taking us back but we lost at our attempt at grabbing northern lands. Stupidity all around based on the greed of the powers that be. Some wars are necessary but Vietnam and 1812 were not.

Look up the casualties of the Vietnam war, kid.

Literally a draw. Nothing gained by either side except lives lost.

We also think it was an act of charity that you burned the "White" house which was an ugly teal house back then.

You lost most of your capitol's civic buildings and Britain lost their governor's house.

One is a bit worse than the other.

I am not British.

>your greatest victory
Probably true, there aren't many to chose from
>its thanks to you freedom exists in north america
I would say the world. American would be much more massive and dominant if they had taken Canada.
>we went to save Europe in two world wars
You helped quite a bit in saving Britain from invasion. But Hitler was the good guy and now yurop is kill.

>some wars aren't necessary
Sounds like your talking in hindsight friend. Would you consider the war with the Phillipines necesarry? The forceful annexation of Hawaii? Spanish American war?

It's easy to look in the history books for long and bloody wars and say 'these are the ones that weren't necesarry'. I consider any of the three above to have been done for worse reasons than vietnam. At least then we weren't outright fighting to steal more clay.

Sorry, fellow freefat.The British have managed to make us turn on each other like they did with the "Canadians".

>Hitler was the good guy and now yurop is kill

Didn't Patton say this same thing? Something like we defeated the wrong enemy.

The Germanic species (inferior to the Human (Anglo) race) needs to be driven to extinction, hitler was the start of a good thing now we have to find the job. A blue ensign must fly in every city in every country on earth

It has never been de facto independent, just autonomous.

>what are strategic objectives
We did both gain something however - uppity natives didn't steal american or Canadian clay thanks to america genociding them.

No, yes (fuck coconut niggers), yes.

why is france and japan not red?

Wow I was gonna defend the US there but fuck you for that Poland comment.

Aren't the Anglos from northern Germany?

You have to go back.

WE WUZ PUTINMON MASTERS AND SHEEEIT

Yes. Even Churchill ended up saying we should have been fighting USSR instead.

>le we didn't lose Nam maymay

The frogs have a better claim to Angloness than the fucking half-Slavs.

>Patton
Isn't that the mong who thought he was Hannibal reincarnated?

Yeah, I never feel bad when people tell me that. Like John Wayne said in his 71 Playboy interview, they weren't doing anything with it and were greedily holding onto it with no plan for it.

It's hilarious that Brits and Cans joke about >American education but they are literally taught the War of 1812 was a war of American imperialism.

Britain was the absolute aggressor. They were attacking and imprisoning American sailors, enslaving American citizens, and tried to bully America into not trading with France.

They also don't seem to remember that for every failed American invasion there was a failed British-Canadian invasion. Nor do they like mentioning that the US burned down Toronto as much as the white house.

The war is most accurately a draw. However, any conceivable notion that it was a war of freedom for Canada is nothing but autism. Britain wanted war and the US wanted something for a victory, simple as that.

On the other hand, the US's independence was truly on the line and the British failed to vanquish it. Britain failed in every one of their goals.

Saxon part is. The angles are the native English from Roman occupation.

>Annexation of Hawaii
>Literally the us serving the intrests of big corporations (Dole Fruit)

>Spanish American war
>Literally caused by the newspaper jew making shit up

Fuck off back to your shithole polish swine. I swear when we trigger article 50 every one of you will go back.

I'd say Trudeau pretty much put an end to your retarded Commonwealth system

like someone here just said, hindsight is a bitch

yeah, he was a nut but an effective driven war-mongering nut.

I don't get it either. We had a war with very similar conditions (tropical jungle against guerrilla), but with way less resources and technology, virtually no support, and we won.

Our vets also got similar treatment but with a lot less suicides or long-lasting psychological damage afterwards. In fact, with the amount of yanks that decided to kill themselves, I'm sure Vietnam had an indirectly higher kill ratio.

What the fuck, America? Is population your only factor for existence?

How can you get annexed by three countries without a fight?

and china too

What? Angles, Saxons and Jutes are northern German and Southern Danes.

You didn't have (((traitors)))

youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk

Yeah, don't care

But user, ANGOLA É NOSSA

Corupted politics

Holy fuck. Why would a cryptomuzzy even get involved in this thread? Must be the famed Portuguese intellect.

Idk. I'm Hung-Aryan

What's wrong with ordering a diet coke? I mean Sugar isn't healthy at all. So why take in more sugar than you're already taking in? That's how I see it. I think people who think that people who order diet cokes with their fatty meals are retarded have some pretty fucked up logic.

Bullshit. You cunts were paying off the niggers to revolt. And so were the soviets. We were fighting against both American and Russian weapons. We literally fought the same fucking jews you did. Except we didn't lose.

>ungrateful niggercommie infested shitland
Not until a genocide it ain't. Probably one of the best real estate in the world, resources-wise, and the niggers can't fucking make wooden houses, and destroy whatever we built for them. Pic semi-related.

Mas Angola será nossa, Furriel Pepe.

Because you guys are even worse than >irrelevantugal. With fucking 30x the population, and infinity times the resources. Because you are soft cunts. Look at that, you just tried to divert the conversation. Must be the famed American intellect.

That or the amount of Slaves we shovelled across Ocean to their motherland.

Because coke is shit, presidents choice cola is the better option

Good goy, who cares about these wars anyway it's all ancient history right?

Asians much, much more superior to niggers.

>mfw you're just paraphrasing the OP

It was a war of american aggression make no mistake. I never said there was no Casus Belli for it, although invading Canada would not have protected your trade routes.
America was supporting Britain's number one threat and enemy. You sunk German-bound ships belonging to several countries in WWII what is the difference?

>US burned down Toronto
Not equivalent to burning Washington. When you try to invade a country and there are enemy troops on your soil, in your capital, your invasion has failed.

>the notion it was a war of freedom for Canada is autism
Of course it was to keep Canada British.

>it was a draw
>Britain wanted war and US wanted victory
No. Britain was fighting Napoleon and fought defensively in Canada until he was defeated. Then when you didn't agree to peace as expected a British attack began.

>it was a war to preserve american independence
About as much as it was a war of Canadian freedom.

>Britain failed every goal
The only goal was to keep Canada. Did that fail?

Nope. The EU nearly did, but guess who is Queen of Canada?

You Moros are still lagging behind every single southern European country and Morocco is closing the gap with you fast. With a bigger population than you and avowed negroeness they'll colonize you again soon.

Justin Trudeau.

Let them. The few that did get here in 2016 were put next to this statue.

Hearty kek. I'm not sure Canada even deserve exist right now. We should dissolve their Parliament, purge Quebec and finish off the natives before letting them try to be a country again. Oh and get rid of the leaf.

Your Germanic-descended rulers won't be there again to save you. The Moroccans already control 40% of what goes on your blood streams (smack.)

Noice

>People from the former colonies (namely Brazil, Africa - Afro-Portuguese, and parts of India) have been migrating to Portugal for centuries.[25] Africans slaves were so numerous in Portugal that by 1505 10% of Lisbon was made up of sub-Saharan Africans and 15% of the labor force in rural areas was African.[26] It has been estimated that between 1400 and 1640, about 350 to 400,000 black African slaves were introduced in Portugal and Spain and assimilated in the local genepool.

I'm much more comfortable with chavs living to the north of us

Mate, we've been kicking ass long after the "moorish" genes.

If "moorish" genes are any relevant, then it wasn't white people who brought colonisation or modern naval warfare to the world.

Yeah, now read what happened when we banned slavery from the mainland before everywhere else. How they were all deported to France and the Americas. Or check how many European-descendent people live here (97.5%), or how our country is still one of the safest and least violent in the world, despite being poor and full of niggers.

Believe all the memes you want. You cunts lost against the vietcong because without the better gun or the better tank, you guys aren't worth shit. Actually, you weren't worth shit WITH them either.

Not true, people wouldn't breed with slaves.

Northeastern Italians (white enough) discovered the Americas. You just got a free ride like any nigger would.