Do you still have dreams, Cred Forums? Because I don't. I just live like a drone, sleep-work-home, repeat...

Do you still have dreams, Cred Forums? Because I don't. I just live like a drone, sleep-work-home, repeat, till the day I die.

Sometimes I dream about cheese.

Do you ever get a wild hair and mix dairy and meats?

I dreamed about qt black girls (light skinned mix) fawning over me and acting cute.

And then I woke up.

I would never dream of such a thing!

Ted?

Isn't that what pollacks are supposed to do?

In my dreams the earth is rent asunder beneath my feet. The land crumbles and swallows everything whole. All I can hear are screams.

what do you do with the cheese? or it's just there?

Half life 2

There's no way there's a jew named Ted.

I had a dream last night that I was a radio operator during the Vietnam War. Gooks were shooting at us and in between calling in napalm strikes, I screamed at the gooks and called them micro-dick faggots.

>working in 2016

Sometimes i dream about a white europe.

You must work at Mercer.

I know the feels.

I think I used a wrong word. I meant
>dream
as a daydream,wish, hope, not a dream when you sleep

I do user. I dream of becoming a professional racing driver. The majority of my efforts go towards realizing this dream.

I've had dreams where I slaughter a few hundred people with surprisingly developed personalities in single combat with each move making sense after waking.
Then I've had dreams which end with my sinking into the darkness of an eternal abyss while my inevitable death washes over me.

I eat it

That's life dumbass. What did you think your life would be? Skydiving with Playboy bunnies and winning a Nobel prize for inventing cold fusion in your garage?

btw english is really poor when it comes to certain words

I don't dream often cuz I smoke the devil's spinach but when I do its normally relevant to my life. Except when I take lsd, then I'm taken to hyperspace where a 3 headed alien sucks my cock dry. Then after I realise I failed the test and have to then have the dance with death that feels like falling down a whirlpool, literally being flushed away into an infinite void.

Then I wake up. Anyone else get this?

I smoke far too much reefer to dream

You got it right just nobody cared.

This is fuckin' sad... I have awesome dreams EVERY night where I am living in/exploring a completely imaginary city with other dynamic people from throughout my life. I think not dreaming is a sign you have consciousness or communication problems. Take supplements like L_Tryptofan and practice Lucid dreaming techniques (Fall asleep with the intention of remaining aware/conscious) eventually you will build a resistance to the blackness and your mind will generate fractals once more. OP and others like you will be back in the world of living in no time if you learn to dream again. Even dogs have dreams.

I think you had an encounter with your toilet mate.

Weed stops you from dreaming.

rebels in half-life 2 said that

I drink myself to sleep so I don't dream.

L-Tryptofan man, take brain supps and drink super tea. I have smoked practically every day for 6 years and I DO NOT remember a morning where I can't recall at least the end of my dream. Devil's lettuce is no excuse for being brain dead at night.

No, in the vision it was shining white, it was large and circular yet wet and soft and smelled of rotting flesh...oh wait, you're right.

Cred Forums
Banned MODs

Result you

watch out for m o $ $ a d they be mixin' some stuff in yo cheeze

Honestly I just dream of the day when the 4th reich finally has it's day in the sun

either that or the day society finally collapses and i get to finally frag people

mostly I just believe in the little changes that come from futurism, like better vidya and stuff

Why don't you buy my apple juice, goy? Apple juice gives you amazing dreams. Only 10 shekels you filthy nig- .... i mean my good man

I have nightmares most nights

Embrace your nightmares and consider them happy dreams.
>Sinking into the void as the last vestiges of life drain away from me.
>The feeling of death takes hold and instead of resisting I simply let it wash over me.
>Wake up feeling relaxed and well rested.

Dream on

My dreams are all over the place. Some are non existent territories and others are from fictional realities.

Are you me?

I do but no time to think about it
I have the same schedule as you
Sleep-work-gym-home
Being a wageslave is suffering

>ctrl+f
>no race war
:'(

>mfw most people won't get the reference

Oddly enough I've been living the dream ever since I started browsing Cred Forums. Not that Cred Forums is related to it, but generally the people here seem unhappy yet I'm the opposite.

I have dreams I am at work

I'm dead inside. I don't smile, I don't hope and I don't wish. All I ever wanted was a family. And then I opened my eyes and saw Hell. Just waiting for the end days!

>I have nightmares most nights
I have nightmares but don't wake up because i am completely dead inside.
In my nightmare i don't care who is getting cut up.

>wake up with an erection afterwards

attend Ekstraklasa games?

Maybe you shouldn't get high before bed

better than school with former people you once knew 7 years ago.

Only one dream.
Nuclear Apocalypse.
A return to tribal anarchy.
Nights filled not with the light of cities and civilisation but stars and a cozy campfire.

I have dreams when I sleep. But nothing to look forward to.

tbqh smoking weed ruins the ability to have dreams often

Considering morning wood is a natural response during the night so that men don't piss themselves while they sleep this isn't unlikely.

Mate spend a week outdoors already. Your body is literally begging for it.

>At work and dreaming of going home to bed

I dream of using my software engineering degree to continue on the legacy of Tay and create the first true edgy right wing AI.

ok

Already did.
It's beautiful.

I want more.

I want life the way it was centuries ago.
I want the chance to discover new lands.
I want to leave this world of obligations, expectations and meaningless discussions and squabbles behind.

Only a complete nuclear apocalypse can bring that in my lifetime.

"mad max times" ... a point in which society collapses or destabilizes to the point laws cease to have meaning

a time that might makes right and cannibalism is common place. because purchases of food drop and companies face to much theft perpetrated by employees so they shut down to many locations

and that all happens because companies phase out to many positions because of advancing technology for the sake of increasing profits so you end up with super low labor participation a different government figure vs unemployment

labor participation is more like real employment so the remaining % would be real unemployment. 40% real unemployment is a special point but the start of tipping point is about 60% real unemployment. it could happen with 55%. slightly more than 1/2 adults not employed. crime rate increases in burst but probably not acknowledged

suffering is the catalyst for change. if your comfy then you dont want things to change. and under the previously stated circumstances suffering increases. its not all physical abuse or injustice mind you. its just not being happy thats required

My only dream

is to

MAGA

When i dream i channel my mind into random peoples lifes because mine is boring and ask them to show me secrets
Or channel into an FBI or CIA agent or army faggots to show me something cool.

So many underground military bases and cool technologies these faggots get to use...

I one time channeled into this chick from another planet and we had amazing sex and she came back to my dream and fucked the living shit out of me

Tfw you wake up horny as fuck everynight

Tfw you channel into other ppls dreams because yours is just future events and everyday you see your dreams that happen a few nights ago on your dream so you never really know when your awake or asleep
Tfw there are special gov units that protect their ppl i call them dream units and they are powerful

Tfw the lamb channeled into your life and helped you expand the mind but i keep getting more lonely then ever since i find out too many shit and have to keep silent

pick up a gun son

And get a friend to come with you :^)

No, I'm like you OP. Decades more of that to come. Unless we just end it.

I mean the lam
Its extremly rare to get a face to face with the lam you dont really want to i still have trauma from the channeling and contact we had

I dream every night of my life my nigga. I had a dream last night that I had two pet gorillas both named harambe

About that beer I owe ya.

Every night, but I am a neet, even though news of the world and the people around me (noisy neighbours) wear me down every day, at night, I put my earplugs in, think of some nice girl, or some great scenario (me having superpowers, or being a world leader, etc...) and focus on those, after a few minutes I fall asleep. I dream every night, though I cannot recall much, usually just a few bits I was dreaming before waking up, or laying around half asleep trying to stay in the dream, eventually dream truns to thinking again, or I have to pee, and I climb out of bed. If I had infinite time, with the same body as I have now, in the similiar situation, I would sleep more, would take naps midday too, but in general I just feel bad about not doing anything when sleeping, I feel I should have accomplished something, and I somehow wasted time, even though I spend half a day playing video games, and the other half watching movies and hang on Cred Forums and read drudge or something, not like I retain that much more of all the shit I grind through awake.

Man, the memories..half life 2 and garry's mod

Maladaptive daydreamer
It's going to be a strange ride.

I have bizarre dreams all the time. I recently began noting them down.

Recently I was in sewers and was sneaking through mechanical spiders. Made me think of the Thief series of games, but I haven't played them in five years.

I recommend hiring a prostitute so you can lose your virginity.