Go to incredibly liberal college

>Go to incredibly liberal college
>Today my English teacher told us we have to write a two page paper describing our gender identity

What the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214567/University-Tennessee-tells-staff-students-stop-using-switch-xe-zir-xyr-instead.html
youtu.be/8oX39vt88S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apache helicopter

Do it op, and if he doesn't accept take it to the news

>i wanted to become an english professor
>i'd have to include this shit in my curriculum if i did

I cry for what could have been.

RESIST

Pick the most outrageos thing you can. Make it as insulting as possible. Complain of discrimination/cisplaining whatever if they try to call you out. Crash that shit with no survivors.

One of these for maximum keks

outrageous*

This is what happens when we abandon God.

GOY THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO STAND UP TO SOMETHING.
Write one word "Male".
And if she says anything call her an antisemite.

Kek

>I'm a cis white male, proud of my european heritage, and happy to celebrate 200 years of my family line in the USA :^)

We are not all jews Schlomo

It's a no fail assignment.
All you have to do is write two pages about your feelings.
Write the most ridiculous thing in this thread, and turn it in.

It's not rocket surgery, dildo. It's the easiest grade you'll get this year.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Does she know that?!

'A little nonsense now and then, is cherished by the wisest men.'

Write "normal", while describing heterosexuality, that will drive them crazy

If you want to really froth some mouths identify as an aborted black baby.
Or Apache helicopter is cool.

Damn it, always one step ahead

That's not liberalism, it's called "left-wing fascism".

And I think you might be memeing.

Dedicate an entire page to describing indepth a typical fap session

Just identify as a Jew or something.

Introduction:
>Gender identity and open-mindedness are inextricably linked. Only when one can truly appreciate the viewpoint held by someone other than themselves can they recognize the diversity of potential gender identities. Fortunately, we live in an open-minded time at a university dedicated to the discussion of bold ideas, even if they make some people uncomfortable.

Second paragraph.
>There are only two genders.

And then you continue from there. Just make sure you understand the difference between sex and gender.

I AM CURRENTLY JEWING ON 15 DIFFERENT THREADS,
GET ON MY LEVEL!

Just make up some shit. Don't get all triggered over it like a little bitch.

just write 2 pages about how you'd love to fuck her, in all the different positions

If You're too scared/cucked to do or You can easily discover yourself as "Crossdressing transsexual lesbian born as a male"
YOU LITERALLY CANNOT BE PROVEN WRONG.

Ask them what the fuck that has to do with the English language.

Oh I had this same assignment last year. A good majority of my class wrote about sexually identifying as the sex we were born as. i.e.being normal.
She complained that we plagiarized off each other and actually got the dean involved. The writing styles were completely different and our school isn't exactly liberal, so the dean just shut her up.

Write you identify as Slaanesh or some dumb shit. Easiest assignment you could'be ever gotten

if i get this shit ever, im going back home and doing a virtual college network. Fuck this retarded shit
>inb4 underaged ban

im 18 and currently applying

Nothing's going on. Just a side effect of US' degenerate culture and society.

>vehicle privilege
I laughed

Go to the department head and say the subject matter makes you uncomfortable

They'll let you do it on something else

I don't know how anyone can even tolerate going to college anymore.

From what I hear they're almost nothing but propaganda machines at this point.

You wasted a lot of money OP.

>tfw my flag is a cheeseburger so I can't assume an amusing national identity to shitpost with because burgers are the vanilla default occupants of the entire internet so no one really cares

i indentify as transniggerjew but really i'm just italian

Just go full blown red pill

I'll start you out

>Gender is a made up bullshit term and concept propagated by communist kikes to attempt to weaken white male resolve to their menacing nature

propaganda to turn you into a cluck. Better start just liking balls faggot

Gender isn't a made up term.
It's key part of linguistics in certain languages.
Doesn't change the fact that gender doesn't exist in English, in the same way it doesn't have declension.

This

Score one for Ismail

Get in line cluck

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214567/University-Tennessee-tells-staff-students-stop-using-switch-xe-zir-xyr-instead.html

I identify as myself, as I am wholly identical to myself.
Everything is irrelevant to that irreducible fact.
Boom - paper written.

>teacher keeps talking about how the somalians in the UK are good for 'sharing their culture'

Refuse to write it on account of your religion and if she forces you to write it claim you're being oppressed.

Refuse to tell her what your religion it is, just say that's irrelevant.

Go full SJW retard on her, she'll have no idea what to do.

>go to college for STEM
>muslims in all of my classes learning basic shit for jobs they already have at a local processing plant

So apparently Americans are too inexperienced for these jobs, but shitskins who need additional basic info that the company pays for are just fine?

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

>1 post this ID
this is probably a slide thread but I wish it was real

these are the only three valid options
if you do none of them you are the superbest of cucks and should immediately go back to _donald

You mean raping your kids and wife?

If you call that sharing Can I have your bank info?

Im sure you can drag pic out into two pages

>Write a paper talking about how I'm a man and only two genders exist
>Teacher gets roasty
>You get toasty

I really like this cartoon and I haven't liked a political cartoon in many years

You misunderstood, you retard.
Polish and German for example have 3 genders when speaking of objects, English doesn't have any.
(There are only 2 sexes though, neither or both is an anomalous mutation)
For example
Steak is male
Soup is female
Chair is neuter
It's important for verbs.

I once had to write about how Teddy Roosevelt was racist. I wrote that he wasn't, but more of a man of merit and not a racist for his time and got a C because the prof said I was wrong

Just keep it simple :

>I'm a guy.

3 words, hand it in. Your ((( prof ))) will get the hint

That's a broad essay topic, use it to your advantage. Write about how you identify as male (assuming you're a guy because Cred Forums) and that you identify as your birth gender because of x, y, and z. Then go onto explain how people who don't identify with their birth gender because of x, y, and z are mentally deficient because of a, b, and c.

You've got a chance to trigger your college professor, you should use it.

See: youtu.be/8oX39vt88S4

>getting (You)'s from illiterate burgers.
Read again.
Leftards stole "gender" from linguistics, pushed to make it interchangeable with sex, when it's two different things.
1st of all, English doesn't have gender, like it doesn't have declension
Secondly, linguistically, "human" is a male noun.
Biologically humans are either male, or female, rarely neither

Sexual Attack Helicopter incoming.

> Be hovering and Longbowing around
> Be skimming NAP over her neck
> Be Hellfiring
> Be dual high-ex nose gunning for all dat

Be cheeky about it.

"Many questions arise in my mind when confronted with gender identity. What is gender identity? Why does my gender need to have an identity? Or perhaps I am expected to make my gender part of my identity? But this only raises the question of identity. What is my identity? How do I know what my identity is? Do I need and identity? In conclusion, I have observed that the term gender identity raises far more questions than it answers, and seeing as it has never been relevant to my life I have decided I don't have a gender identity, I have a gender."

Claim that you have tried to be different Gender Identities over the course of your life... Go into the darkest depths of Tumblr to provide evidence of the oddest and strangest ones of all.

Include Attack helicopter somewhere in the middle.

Write a 5 page essay on all the bizarre genders and then end it on a paragraph when you accepted yourself as CIS SCUM.

Write it well enough and the teacher will most likely stop reading a 3rd of the way through.

Downfall of America. This is what happens when liberals and feelings control the media. If you ask me as an Alpha White Male who knows these fuckers are trying to ruin our Country. Give em two options run and hide or die off like the degenerate filth they spread. If your not a rebel your a liberal cunt.

Page 1 : Straight male
Page 2 : Male

I am.
That's all you have to write, retard.

Merchant, you're the master race

Nice

At the local college I went to, there wasn't a strong curriculum and if you change to another class you might not have to write that essay. On my first day at a film class, taught by a very liberal teacher, we were all asked our identities and pronouns.

I went with crosstranssexual male, a female to male trans person trapped in a man's body.

Affirmitive action

Somehow I've managed to live 35+ years without turning my brain into a pretzel over ruminating about my gender. I can't remember ever feeling a need to build my identity and sense of self by telling myself I'm a boy, I'm a boy, I'm a boy. The way I see it, you have to be psychologically distressed and unstable to turn gender into a problem or something you obsess about as a kid. I'm pretty sure most people just grow up sane enough without needing to complicate their life with lunatic-tier ruminations. That today's academia wants to turn normal healthy kids into lunatics and complicate the most basic things about human beings says everything you need to know about the age we live in.

Write about being the gender which nature has granted the biggest cock. Go in, in great detail, about the splendor and power of your cock. Explain that the enormous size of your cock puts you into the most masculine of all gender categories. Include beautifully rendered drawing of your cock.

Europe may be cucked, but America is fucked.

Just expound on what it means to be a man and don't be a cuck about it. You could basically just use Jack Donovan's "The Way of Men" and talk about your own ancestors, the word virtus, and that sort of thing. Emphasize the aspects of your blood, body, and the way you fit into the 'gang' structure that is the foundation for society beyond the family level. Speaking of which you can write about a man's position in the family as he ages, placing yourself somewhere along the progression. Expound the role of men in civilization, and how you view yourself within along a similar manner. It sounds too easy. I also like the attack helicopter option.

If this gets dubs or singles, you have to do it OP