Mark Cuban offers Trump $10 million charity donation for 4 hour policy interview

People should be fucking outraged that Trump will not take him up on this. It says EVERYTHING that we all know Trump couldn't handle it! We all know this. This is almost the clearest line I can imagine in the entire election that shows Trump is not fucking qualified.

Let's do a thought exercise. Can you imagine any of these people turning down this offer:

Hillary Clinton
Mitt Romney
Jeb Bush
Marco Rubio
John McCain
George W. Bush
Gary Johnson
BARACK OBAMA
Joe Biden
LITERALLY ANY OTHER POLITICIAN.

There's not one fucking serious contender for public office who would turn this down EXCEPT Donald Trump! Because he can't fucking handle it!

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/296336-mark-cuban-offers-trump-10-million-for-interview

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldtrumppolicies.com
youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
donaldjtrump.com/positions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mark Cuba
>having $10m

>Can you imagine any of these people turning down this offer
Did you just think of a bunch of sell outs who betray the country to the highest bidder?

>Clinton in 4 hour unscripted interview

Yeah I definitely see her agreeing to something like that

>trump refuses
>wow trump is evil can't even do an interview even for charity!!!
>trump accepts
>wastes 4 hours of his life when he could be campaigning

It's a lose-lose for him

Mark (((Cuban)))

>a real politician is easily swayed by a wad of cash! No true politician wouldn't jump like a dog at the sight of money!

Hes a billionaire dumbass

>4 hour interview

WTF that is way too long. Thats literally as long as the godfather.

Maybe 2 different 2 hour interviews, but after 4 hours exhaustion would kick in and he would forget something (Allepo).

Why? So he can berate him for 4h and fill the room with bullshit propaganda? Trump has better things to do like fuck your mom and win an election

>There's not one fucking serious contender for public office who would turn this down EXCEPT Donald Trump! Because he can't fucking handle it!

Well unlike all other politicians Trump is a billionaire and he doesn't need to suck cock and do speeches for money.

The one who should be ashamed here is that cuck Cuban, literally saying "ill donate 10 million to charity if i get to interview Trump, else i wont"

This fucker needs 4 hours to grill someone?

Trump doesn't fall for Jewish tricks

Offer the same for hillary,I want to see if she can go 4 hours without medical intervention.

holy fuck the size of his hand on trump's shoulder

he doesn't have to worry about forgetting something when he doesn't know anything about his policies to begin with

Cuban gets a 10m dollar write off and the 15 minutes he cries for daily. Trump wastes his own time

Can't these miserable faggots read? Trump's policies have already been explained.

donaldtrumppolicies.com

There, now give me $10 million retard

Already exhausted after 4 hours? Not fit to be POTUS. People do 3 hour interviews on C-SPAN's in-depth all the time, it's not like it's sport.

I used to like Cuban but fuck that guy

Aren't there refugee cocks you should be prepping, Hans?

Literally who?

Cuban used to support Trump then suddenly decided to go full anti Trump just this past year. He's the kind of guy that will stab you in the back when you're not looking, but that's how he made his millions though.

>Let yourself get shat on for 4 hours straight with one shitty bait question/accusation after another

>wastes 4 hours of his life when he could be campaigning

So a 4 hr televised interview is'nt as effective at reaching voters than giving a speech to a thousand people?

hillary stonewalled congress for 14 hours straight and she's mentally retarded

Oh no, Trump cant be bought!

wtf I love the politicians who do anything for money now

Cuban obviously knows nothing about politics, watched the new South Park episode and took everything as the truth.

Checked, and true. Charity should happen regardless

Trumps too smart to fall for bait like this

Try again, cucks

Trump is doing like 3 rallies a day, constant appearances (interviews/shows), and the rest of the time he spends working on policy / meeting people and learning what their issues are.

This is not about "exhausted after 4 hours". It's about not getting shat on for 4 straight hours by a "journalist" who hates your guts and will probably twist every sentence you say when the interview has been cut so every good part is left out.

LOL when Hillary is going to suck SO BAD in the debates that the peanut gallery starts freelancing.

Funny. But what of her health?

A lot of smart people are thinking it might be Parkinson's. And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse on Sunday.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

The pressures of Chaffetz and Gowdy begin to wear on Hillary's mind.

Then the pressure of the debates with based Donald -

Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

This is a double trap. No one can talk policy for four hours, and taking the $10 million is likely a campaign finance violation.

Trump's to smart to fall for jew tricks.

Trips of KEK. Shadelay, user.

Trump should go all or nothing on Cuban's wealth to see if he's worth the bullshit that comes out of his mouth

Trump could buy every one of these news outlets and blast pro-Trump propaganda 24/7. But he doesn't. Know why?

1) because the media are utter fools and do it for fun for free.

2) Because people like us do it for him out of love. Hell just look at Molyneux, and he's a Canadian.

Only 6% of people totally trust the mainstream media. These people are probably senile old folk and downs syndrome mongoloids. Stop worrying about media lies, their day will come.

Why does everything have to be blackmail nowadays ?

dude's probably really busy. I doubt he even has the time to do something like that

A billionaire offers a billionaire 10 million bucks?

Talk about low balling

is mark cuban a canadian

holy shit, it's probably that faggot leaf poster

>Trump holds a press conference stating to state his response
>Waiting, tension building, he hasn't come on stage
>Lights dim a little, crowd goes silent
>He walks up to the stage, without waving, anything
>Leans over the podium, lips pressed against the microphone
>"No."
>Leaves, donates $20 mil to charity
Would be glorious

>and the rest of the time he spends working on policy

All Trump has to do is accept on the condition that Clinton also gives a 4 hour interview, which we all know won't happen.

Maybe this is like that reality show where Cuban payed people to pretend to be his friends and he's just desperate for Trump to notice him?

The GOAT

A witness is speaking out about Hillary's collapse on 9/11.
youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI

>4 hours
Yeah fuck that. That's a long fucking time. After one hour you start running out of things to talk about.

And $10M is fucking nothing. Especially to a billionaire.

Also, nobody would take this deal. Again, because 4 hours is way too long.

4 fucking hours?

>Takes offer
>Interview is just blatantly edited to make him look like an idiot, becomes huge weapon against him
>"Oh yeah, that 10 million dollar donation? We're giving it to the Clinton Foundation."

Don't believe the lies.

>using charity as a political tool to bully people into doing what you want

figures he is a jew

Cuban endorsed Hillary Clinton and insulted Donald Trump. Cuban doesn't want an interview. Cuban wants an opportunity to publicly attack Donald Trump to his face.

If someone offered me 10 million to allow them the legitimate opportunity to ruin my hopes and dreams, I would decline their offer.

Certainly Donald Trump, worth over 10 billion, is even less likely to accept such an offer.

Trump should counter with offering to buy Cuban's company and low ball the shit out of the value.

Mark Cuban is Herman Munster with Down's Syndrome.

Who is marc cuban and why should I care about his opinions?

>4 hour """interview"""
obviously this is being done with pure and honest intentions.

grandma is dying faggot and this is all you have to bring?

Except it's going to be a trap.

Isn't he the faggot who put Radio on the internet?

Holy shit are those real?

are you trolling? or serious? the world may never know..

Shutup jew

No one would take that offer.

"Here, I'll donate a few pennies to a charity in order to ask you trick questions without a good answer so that (((we))) can try to find one last thing to win with.

Why did Mark Cuban turn into such a faggot? He used to be pretty cool.

fuck you asshole why did i not see that coming

Trump refuses
>HITLER
Trump accepts
>HITLER

>caring about some rich kike who shills for hillary because he wants globalist trade deals that benefit his companies

yeah he's a faggot who got 5.7 billion in stocks (in yahoo lol) during the internet boom when people thought internet ad revenue was actually big business and sustainable at any level.
Pure luck, no service, innovation, talent or skill.

"I'll give you 10 million dollars to embarrass you on national TV and tank your election"

"omg why won't trump do it god what a scrub"

its his opportunity to explain his policies clearly without the alleged biased moderators

if he does something embarrassing and tanks his election, its of his own accord, nobody elses

but i forgot, he's not used to there be consequences for his actions

>4 hour
>only 10 mil
top kek, stupid jew.

I hope Kevin O'leary smashes this kike's shit in

when

>Trump could buy every one of these news outlets and blast pro-Trump propaganda 24/7

Trump isn't that rich

(OP)

Also, that's less than what Shillary charges for her speeches.

>. Can you imagine any of these people turning down this offer:

Yes, literally all of them would turn it down at this stage of the campaign just before the actual debates, you fucking retard.

Look at that disgusting kikes face

He should agree and donate it to the Clinton Foundation.

he could easily buy cnn with their shit ratings

Cuban is a Jew libtard troll. President Trump probably had a nice giggle,if he even heard of this stupid Jew ruse.

Envy

Yes, literally every single one of them would. Also, nobody fucking cares about Cuban's opinion.

another reason to vote trump. doz titays in yo news stream.

America will be greater because of them.

He's mad that the Don doesn't take money from people like him, like Hillary does.

>I pay no attention to what Trump actually says on policy, therefor he never talks about policy

Wew lad

You don't really know politicians do you?

None of them would agree to a 4 hour unscripted interview. Any that say they would are lying through their teeth,

Pretty low to attack someones supporters, the regular people of the country.

mark cuban popping up in the news every now and then because he wants to make himself feel important

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE

tldr nobody gives a fuck!

he doesn't talk about policy because he doesn't have any

>The Cable News Network (CNN) is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the Turner Broadcasting System division of Time Warner.

I don't think Time Warner would sell, but I do agree CNN has lost a lot of value since Trump started running

oh yeah not saying it would happen just wanted to point out their floundering some more :^)

CTR literally shaking.

In their boots.

Will Trump be THE red-haired savior we have been waiting for?

>CNN has lost a lot of value since Trump started running

noooo all the news stations are making mad profits off trump right now

thats why they cover him 24/7

probably more money than in 30 years

literally ALL OTHER politicians would turn it down.
4 hour interview, plus the time to fly out, get set up, etc, and then leave means he'd have to give up an entire day of campaigning just so Mark Cuban can waive his dick around and show how rich he is.

and it's the exact reason baseball and football owners have blackballed him from owning a team in their leagues, they see what an attention whore he is and want nothing to do with him.

it's literally that bad for cnn
I don't think they have half the ratings of fox at this point

Hillary fund raises with pneumonia and takes money from Wall Street, oil, and Saudi Arabia. She would definitely do it.

>implying it will be an unbiased interview
>implying he would even let Trump talk

If he is so balanced, why didn't he make an open offer to any and all candidates instead of focusing on Trump only?

Seeing as the entire media is against him, this would only result in a defeat for him. In those 4 hours they will pick out whatever favors their views and run that. Most people will not watch it in its entirety, only the media highlights. No politician would do this unless it was scripted.

its his money, he's free to make offers as he sees fit

>understanding monetary and non-monetary assets
>"free health care"
>leaflet

Ha, OP is pretty butt blasted. It definitely has something to do with the fact that OP would let Cuban all up in his/her ass for less than 1% of what he is offering.

Be honest OP, how much to prolapse your anus? $20k, plus the medical cost? Less?

>Can you imagine any of these people turning down this offer

>Hillary Clinton
Yes
>Mitt Romney
Yes
>Jeb Bush
Yes
>Marco Rubio
Probably
>John McCain
Maybe
>George W. Bush
Yes
>Gary Johnson
No
>BARACK OBAMA
Yes
>Joe Biden
He should turn it down
>LITERALLY ANY OTHER POLITICIAN.
Yeah

You're delusional Op. Politicians have teams upon teams to control there imagine, their political narrative and to hide the reality of their lack of policy and their prior commits to big money donors and their parties. Hilary would ignore this too if say some right-wing nut made the same offer.

He's saying any small flaws would be picked out and amplified x100, that is Cuban's goal.

wow first i supported trump but then i see this and i am now a #CubanCigar

So what exactly is Mark's incentive to do this? Is he simply curious about the details of Trumps policies he hasn't talked about? Is it a power thing, trying to get Trump to do something he doesn't want to? Does he see a way to make profit off this? Is he just trying to get in the spotlight for a little? I can't figure it out.

doesn't excuse the bias. nice try.

He's planning his own political career

Every time.

What you should be asking yourself is who finances the interview and why?

4 HOURS

I just read that it was 4 hours

Hillary would die during that, she can't be awake for more than a few hours at a time

what is trump going to do with the money? lol cucked mark

basically this --> plus he's a #HillfireMissile so he wants to stump the man that nobody can seem to stump.

>10 million dollars to be locked in a room and bullied by Mark Cuban on national tv.

Who wouldn't turn this down?

This election is real simple.Rational people are tired of all the irracitional bullshit. It's that simple.

what bias

>He can't be bought! What a guy. A real change in Washington.
That was easy.

How would this propel his political career? Wouldn't more or less lock him in as a type of journalist or a pundit of some sort?

What are you talking about? Politicians literally never take up these sort of offers.

You really don't get what's happening here, do you?

You're not setting the tempo anymore. You're irrelevant. You're obsolete. You're old news.

Trump tells YOU what YOU are going to do, and YOU do it. He just demonstrated it again today when he made the entire media apparatus kowtow before him.

Trump has principals. Deal with it.

It's a trap, mark is planing something to make Hilary's near death look irrelevant.

>Trump agrees to the interview
>spends the first ten minutes just blasting Mark Cuban with jokes
>Mark storms off and acts like a baby
>Donald Trump looks into the camera and says "That's a million dollars a minute, baby."
>Mark Cuban refuses to pay
>Donald donates ten million dollars to Mark Cuban because he's fallen on hard times

This CTR thread is now about pancakes.Post delicious pancakes.

No he made a VP offer for Trump kun and he said no onegai. So Cuban kohai got angry and lashed out

He's a Jew and he's afraid.

actually mark the swarthy kike offered "$10mm" so who even knows how much that is

The fact that trump can turn down any $10 million offer is a good thing. Just imagine, he'll have the same reaction to anyone else who tries to pay him off.

This thread is just a bunch of scared Trump supporters because their "alpha" and "genius" candidate would get btfo by someone they claim to be a beta cuck jew

If your faggot can't handle 4 hours with a beta cuck jew and he can't expose "the trap" then Trump is a little bitch and deep down you all know it

Nothing about her form is real.

They are down to like 600k out of 320mill Americans kek

It's funny how educated people and people with money are strongly against Trump.

I guess when you're stupid and poor you have nothing to lose.

I'm not so certain it'd be the pol btfo moment your looking for. Ultimately it would be a slog that nobody would watch except for the single gaffe he'd make.

Now you're beginning to understand. The fire rises.

Why should he be obligated to debate with him? Do you know how many people challenge The Don on the daily via Twitter? That guy is no different. Also he looks like the kind of guy that would spit in your 7-up and would chuckle while handing it to you.

But you're almost certain he would fuck it up in some way and that's why he shouldn't do it. All he has to do is talk about policy, that's it

Gross profit is not the only measure of worth for a company, presentation, ethics and social value all make up the worth of a company, when he says they've lost value, he means they've shilled so hard for Hillary and been so dishonest in covering this election cycle that people don't even take their shit seriously anymore, their overall ratings have been steadily tanking.

>people with money are strongly against Trump.
George Bush gave tax cuts to the wealthy. Trump will lower taxes on businesses and the wealthy.
They most certainly will be voting for Trump

I'd like to see it in all honesty. I just know how it'd be spun.

>Mark Cuban

Worthless attention whore

I wouldn't even accept 10 mil to be in the same room as Mark Cuban, let alone talk to him.

>hillary
>4 hours

lmao just (lol)

>let's give the media 3 debates worth of Trump statements to nitpick and piss themselves over

If he sticks to policy it can't be spun any other way than a good policy discussion. If Cuban get's off track Trump could just say "I thought we were here to talk about policy" and it's really that simple. I just don't think Trump is capable of actually talking real policy for more than a few minutes

And they won't nitpick Hillary? Fox News most definitely will. I don't understand the point you're trying to make

O shit lookat dat boi Cuban !!

Not really seen this sort of thing extended to regular politicians ever, do it isn't a bad thing if the Don refuses.

Besides I think being the president of the god damn United States would change every hour if you'd be the guy in office.

Fox news is just as bullshit as CNN

But I still want this to happen

Kek
Trump is a fucking manlet
>Fucking 5'7 nu-male

Trump is 6'3"

Nice projecting though Pablo

not taking your $10 mil, you kike

Cuban would quite clearly attempt to sabotage Trump with some question. Good on Trump to not accept.

I don't get it. Why does Cuba want to interview trump?

How about he just gives the money to charity anyways?

Trump will be the next president and there is literally nothing you can do to stop it.

MAGA

stay mad libcuck

The leafs right, dummy.

Totally worked so good with Bush's cuts, huh?

We literally just recovered and we are going to get fucked again by 'supply side.'

it's too late CTR. this kind of attack would have been effective maybe a month ago, but after Hillary dying on 9/11 and Trump cruising through Kimmel's show no C list celebrity is going to make any impact through a twitter post. This just isn't a meaningful attack when Clinton can't even give a 20 minute speech.

not according to the experts, it was the bureaucratic control over lending that caused the market bubble.

>Mr. Trump may I shit on your face on national television for $10 million dollars?

>> Hey man you want $5?
>> I have $50,000. No thanks

I will give you $30,000 for the Mavs

He's Cuban, Fidel Castro son

Why does his wife never show her face? Hes so rich right? Come out of the basement Cuban's wife!!

> Fox News most definitely will

Hannity would but that's about it. Ever since Ailes got booted and Murdochs sons have been moving in, it's been critical of Trump more than it's not. It's besides the point. Why would Trump give the media or people like even more reason to shit their pants over nitpicking things? Just like his tax return, if he releases it and it shows he donated 5.8m to a charity instead of the 6m he allegedly said there would be a tidal wave of whining and screaming.

He cabt handle it? He owns a fucking 747 with a custom paint job and his fucking name on the side.

Why would he let a dickhead shout him down for pocket change??

Clinton would turn it down because the money is going to charity instead of her.

A four hour interview would be absolutely worthless to him and just make him look worse. Nobody will watch that for four hours, it would be like watching C-SPAN.

On top of that the media would pick it apart and boil it down to the worst parts and those would be the only parts anyone would ever see because, again, nobody is going to watch a four hour interview.

pure jewish tricks for 4 hours

glad the don didn't fall for it

Its his time hes free to decline offers if he wants

If I was Trump I'd donate $20 million to a veterans charity and call Mark Cubio out for trying to use disadvantaged Americans as pawns in his personal game of politics.

Who the fuck is Mark Cuban to be interviewing presidential candidates anyway? I'd never heard of him but Google says he's an investor and I can't find anything about him being a journalist or political pundit, only something about college basketball.

Yep.

It was stupid all he has to do is say "he isnt in politics for money unlike Hillary" boom headshot, won gg

Marc Cuban still hasn't recovered from being BTFO.

It's not only a waste of time for him, it doesn't financially benefit him. 10 Million dollars to him is like you finding 10 cents on your carpet and you can't be bothered to pick it up

>4 hours

Fuck that noise, he doesn't even know enough about what he can and can't do until he actually gets into office, hillary wouldn't last a 4 hour interview either.

He's on a kind of popular show called Shark Tank where people create things and get the "sharks" to invest in them. He also owns the Dallas Mavericks which is a mid-tier NBA team.

"Donate that 10 million to charity regardless"

damn look at those dirty ol milkers

debates haven't even started yet. Trump is supposed to let someone do Hillary's job for her?

> jealous bong

Disregarded.

Never heard of the guy, shark tank, dallas, the dallas mavericks, or even the nba. A literal who really. I should also mention I've never tasted ketchup

You idiot that's Andre the Giant, he was 7' 4". Here he is next to some actual beaner manlets for comparison.

10 million that he had already budgeted to be donated
10 million in tax deductions that he will keep for himself

>There's not one fucking serious contender for public office who would turn this down EXCEPT Donald Trump! Because he can't fucking handle it!
Actually it's because he doesn't need the money. This just proves he can't be bought.

Andre "Dick "The Giant" Fingers" Roussimoff

Mark CHABENISKY

That is one extra kikey name

>Trump too wise to fall for a Jewban trap full of shitty questions that are all designed to be "GOTCHA" crap rather than actually about the issues
>WHY WON'T HE TAKE THE BAIT, GUISE?!?! IS HE STUPID?!?!?

No, CTR, he's NOT stupid, which is why he's passing on it.

Since when have candidates who already contribute more to charity than any past candidate required to do interviews because there's money on the table?

Keep trying, CTR, you've got less than 2 months left before you're out of work. I hope you all fucking kill yourselves when the HillShill deposits dry up, and I hope your families follow suite, you're the worst of humanity.

Didn't Mark Cuban allow the NSA to add a backdoor into RealPlayer or something like that?

>Can you imagine any of these people turning down this offer:
>Hillary Clinton

To be fair she would accept but he'd die mysteriously before it could be published.

Sup CTR

Hillary Clinton would definitely turn down a FOUR HOUR policy interview.

She can barely think straight for more than 20 minutes.

>LITERALLY ANY OTHER POLITICIAN

That's the point, trump doesn't know why the fuck mark Cuban would offer that. If you haven't noticed he has moved into another phase of his campaign, a little less confrontation and blabbering and more articulate speech.

>10 million to the hiliary charity
betcha 5 bucks

cuban is so pathetic, so jealous; he got lucky one time and made a shit ton of that sweet internet money; trump has a decades long record of success

so OP is angry because trump doesnt sell out like the rest? man you couldnt vote any better than hillary if you want your leaders to sell out

1 post by this id.

Probably the best post in this thread desu

4 hours is ridiculous. give him 30 mins

>Wouldn't more or less lock him in as a type of journalist or a pundit of some sort?

Have you learned nothing from this election? Donald was never really political is now on track to win the election. Cuban is agitating the people, testing the waters, and building a base to see how he can launch a campaign to win the election. He's smart and will probably succeed. And I will hate it when he does.

Why doesn't Mark "The Crypto Jew" Cuban donate $100M to charity? Is he not serious about the future of the country? Cuban is a multi-billionaire.

>We literally just recovered and we are going to get fucked again by 'supply side.'
>supply side

I hate this fucking meme. Supply side economics is just the big business friendly version of Keynesian economics. You lower taxes and increase government spending to boost demand and the economy. Anyone who thinks that cutting taxes and stimulus spending are antithetical to each other, are uneducated sheeple who eat anything their political masters tell them to.

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI

Mark Cuban is gay

Of course the fucking jew is telling people that anonymity is bad.

It's no (((surprise)))

mark cuban molests children

>Ill double your offer if hillary one as well, with alex jones
Check em

Yes of course because then Cuban could have it edited down and make Trump say that his taint is 100% pure bacon.

is there a kevin o leary response to this yet?

DELET THIS

Implying that the DON is not the godfather.

>Because he can't fucking handle it!
Let me fix this for you /lgbt/
>Because he doesn't need it!

Now back to your containment board.

I doubt Hillary can last an hour of interview with freezing up in stage.

Except that Trump is way more of an insecure bitch than Cuban.

Trump would get absolutely rekt. It's smart to stay away from someone who actually would press him on issues.

>Mark Cuban
>giving mark cuban the time of day
He is irrelevant. There is nothing to gain from Trump being interviewed by that hack.

>So a 4 hr televised interview is'nt as effective
Not if it's heavily edited to say something different or out of context from what actually took place in the interview.

Or if it's just full of kafka traps and fallacies.

The man has the luxury of turning down bad deals. He can get his message out how he wants to pretty easily if he's not desperate for shit like this that's less likely to turn out well.

donaldjtrump.com/positions

I wouldn't succumb to this faggots dirty tricks either

Trips checked. Cuban most certainly a cuck.

Shadilay!!

Trump is such a fucking cunt.

Look at this ugly cuckold.

Trump won't be bought off/bribed, and that disqualifies him?

THEY WOULD ALL TURN IT DOWN. BECAUSE IT WOULD BE OFFERED BY THERE ENEMIES AND THEY WOULD SAY FUCK THAT.

god damn idiots, do you really think if lord trump offered 10 mil to interview shillary she would accept OF COURSE NOT.

dumb cucks.

This is a poor attempt to disguise a hatchet job and Trump is too smart to fall for it.

They wouldn't get the offer because Cuban doesn't want to attack them for four hours. There is no point to it for Trump he can just go on Fallon or anything else he wants.

Dubs checked the Trips!

Praise Kek!

Cuban wouldn't ask fair questions. You could sabotage anyone with the wrong questions. When did you stop fucking children?

You couldnt pay me 10 million to sit with cuban for 4 hours either. I dont blame him.

He's not.

He has billion dollar assets with no liquidity. Might as well be homeless.

Nice non-argument, champ.

But seriously....
What is Aleppo?

When trying to turn people against someone, its best to not actually insult them. It doesn't work in real life, it doesn't work on the internet.

How fucking senile have your Jewish masters gotten in their old age?