Will there be room in Trump's cabinet for my boy Rand?

Will there be room in Trump's cabinet for my boy Rand?

He doesn't take up much space...

>He doesn't take up much space...

but he does eat every hamburger in sight

Rand would have been my second pick for the nom

>Picks up a stack of free cups for the office so the taxpayers won't need to pay for them
>Good guy Rand

This image is fucking hilarious. How do his clothes fit so poorly? The guy has had a 6 figure income for years.

It looks like a little kid trying on his dads work clothes for laffs.

Rand is too QT for office.

Maybe he should be VP and handle the foreign and domestic work...oh snap

NEWSFLASH

No he was the last sane choice in the republican party to be nominated but le meme candidate won in the end. Cred Forums thinks if trump wins they'll wake up to their real life waifu naked on their bed.

he's a frugal guy. probably buys off the rack instead of having shirts tailored.

Trump is a white nationalist, no room for lolbertrians. After the end of Trump's first term majority of whites in the US will be white nationalist as well once they seen how good is it.

Rand deserves it. His work at Congress should be rewarded.

back for the daily McDubs

I actually agree. Not really a fan of Trump or the reddit brigade he brought to Cred Forums.

Rand was always a long shot though, and I'll vote for Trump just for the SCOTUS seats.

>Rand "I cut my own hair in the bathroom mirror with my kids' safety scissors" Paul

Reminder that he actually said this

How is he always eating yet is so /FIT/?!

NOW HOLD ON SENATOR PAUL

Kek

Most Americans can't into style and fashion. Even Trump dressed like shit to be completely honest

Many Trump supporters are up to a disappointment. They overestimate the power of the POTUS. The most probable thing to happen is that Congress will roadblock his policies and nothing gets done after all.

The only thing that really intrigues me it's his foreign policies, I wonder if he'll pull out from the Middle East or if he will pull off an Obama.

i do the same thing. fuck spending 15 euro on it.. ive gotten pretty damn good at it too btw

is he sponsored by McDonalds?

(slick boots)
why is he always at fast-food restaurants?
and getting photographed at them too.

He looks like a cheap imitation of CIA.

>my campaign is out of money Rand

>TFW argentina user understands politics better than burger posters on Cred Forums
Thank you so tired of the trump circlejerking the guy isn't gonna cure cancer and all of a sudden cause of trump MAGA burgers actually care about their country.

He ate the dollar menu at McDonalds for months to show taxpayers how thrifty he is.

>using donator money when you can use McKikeDonald's money.
>t. Liberal Arts Major

>up for*

Yeah, doing what people here expects him to do is a Herculean task. They believe he will magically fix the country from the get go, but what's more, some people here fantasize with a NatSoc state, the race war and anudda shoah, they are the most delusional in this board, you know, those "the holocaust never happened but it should happen again" kinda guys

this guy would have probably landslided Clinton and picked up 75% of bernouts, but noo GOP wants to destroy their party.