>be me
>start watching orange is the new black because bored
>get hooked
>finish the show in about a month
>reflect

"wait a minute..."

>tv show made by Netflix
>revolves around a women's prison
>created by Jenji Kohan (look her up in google images and you'll see where this is going)
>main character is a blonde liberal atheist girl who is engaged to a jewboy
>used to be lesbian/is bisexual (spoiler alert) turns lesbian later
>enter prison
>you can tell that they were trying to do a "girls are badass xdd" theme here
>3 newest prisoners are white, black, and hispanic

"muh diversity"

>women are shown to be le smart le sneaky le rebel against authority, and around season 2 the "black girls" are practically running the damn place. Literally two unlikeable women in the show, and one of them becomes tolerable.
>men (especially the prison employees) are portrayed as perverts, lazy, domestic abusers, family abandoners, drug dealers, rapists, angry, homophobic, racist, idiots, and most of them conservatives.

The next line contains a spoiler:
>the last episode so far ends with the inmates holding two COs at gunpoint by a latina ("empowering the poc")

>lesbians everywhere
>race plays a huge part in the show
>so much talk of panties later in the show ("empowering women")

I used to have this entire greentext written in my head, but now I dont. In conclusion, Orange Is The New Black is antifa ancom propaganda made to secretly bluepill people, which explains why it is so popular with tumblrinas.
Basically a feminist version of Run The Jewels/Macklemore and other cuck rap as a TV show, influencing "the netflix crowd," most of them youth.
How does this make you feel, Cred Forums?

everyone i know who watches this show is a retarded faggot

>muh diversity
Shows about prisons are the only ones where "diversity" actually makes sense. Other than that, it's just le empowering wymmin xD: the show

never really noticed that lmao

No. Shit.

Seriously user have you watched any TV in the last 15 years? It's all blue pilled, multicultural, female power, men R teh debbil, Christianity bad, all other religions good Jew drivel.

You include a spoiler warning as if anyone here has any intention of watching that shit.

good point

You know the show is bullshit because every single inmate is painted as being a good person. Even the one old black bitch who murdered someone, did it for "good reasons" meanwhile the majority of the guards are painted as being awful people.

nice quints

If you didn't realize what this show was literally within 10 seconds of the first episode you deserve forty lashes in the street.

i enjoyed the first season

These are true but I still watch it.

Jenji kohan is crazy but her shows are funny sometimes. There's not a lot to watch,

Be me, who can immediately tell there's nothing dramatic about people who have fresh glamorous haircuts for every cut. you got to be brain dead not to change the channel to much further after that.

My wife won't even attempt to watch it while I'm around because my commentary is non-stop.

This.

>>be me
stopped reading there just fuck off back to r*ddit

If you don't like it, don't watch it. While it's definitely subversive, not everything is made with the intent to brainwash it's audience.

Asian is best girl and has great tits.

Go watch Narcos

Very good show

White man stands over drug king pin corpse, while buddy Colombian blows his brains out.

All women are vulnerable in the show.

>DEA agent wife goes back to the states because she can't handle all of this.
>One whore decides to sequel on one of Pablo's men, get's the whole whore house kills
>One drug kinpin is killed by Pablo, his wife tries to take over for him. Cali Cartel has had enough of her shit by the end of it. But her right hand man strikes a deal with them to spare her life and flying her out of Columbia, telling her never to come back.

tl;dr Men rule the roost in this show

You had to watch the whole show to figure that out? I've only seen the scenes that show hot donnas tits and I figured that out

>Falling for the Brainwashing jew

OITNB is ridiculous, but it's not so different from other shows in terms of multicultural and feminist agenda.

>Make a thread about a show that involves all female MC
>Explain how it's liberal propaganda
I knew what the show was the moment I saw the cover art for season 1. Was never even tempted to watch it. It's called discernment OP, you should work on it.

Not even to say you have to avoid all the propaganda shows, but once you have proper discernment you can watch, and even come to enjoy, shows while at the same time having a mental barrier that prevents you from being brainwashed by the propaganda.

Nice find. I watched the show and usually pick up on the race quota but that one went completely over my head.

This, and the fact that kikeflix is blocking all proxies and vpns they detect, I call for a complete boycot of netflix.
Get all your friends and family back into torrenting. Tell them "limewire is back".

As expected for a XXI century show.

Just download the series If you want to enjoy, but dont give money to the jews

You should watch Jessica Jones.

The entire plot is literally "god I hate my ex-boyfriend, I've decided he like totally raped me."

Dont forget the tranny in womens prison

agree superb show, and there will be 2 new seasons in 2018 and 2019 but

>But her right hand man strikes a deal with them to spare her life and flying her out of Columbia, telling her never to come back.

he sold her to CIA not just let her live

It's a woman's show
like a soap opera for millenials
don't pay too much attention to it

>Being surprised to find that a show about women is retarded propaganda

I bet you were shocked that "The Low Down" was nigger propaganda too

Just watch weeds. It shits all over OITNB and it shows how the Jews work.

Damn, I feel really ashamed for watching it now.

If there's a coon in it I won't watch it, unless it's a comedy like 12 Years a Slave

The show is honestly just realistic. Women become lesbians in prison for the same reason men become gay: nobody of the opposite sex and everybody is a horndog.

Also you're just more likely to find a hispanic or black person in a prison since they're more likely to be the type of person to commit a crime.

It's ultra SJW propaganda but has some really funny one liners.

That scene where the fat black girl is making up bullshit drunk stories so she can go to the AA meetings is funny as hell.

Also the fat black girl who pretends to be a Jew to get better food but then gets called out by the terrorist girl is funny too. "Ain't no blacks naming their kid 'Tovah' unless the V is a 5 or some shit."

They trick you with titties.

you had to watch this to know how it'd go?

Stop watching television and movies, they all are the same. Stop funding the kikes.

It did that shit where the first season is watchable then they go full bait and switch SJW.

Are you guys really bitching about a PRISON show having black/latinos?

Seriously, you guys whine more than SJW's and make this place look like its filled with angry virgin basement dwellers

I used to hook up with a tumblr fake lesbian that always watched this show. We were complete opposites and she even cried one time when I made fun of some song a "rapper made" about gay people being oppressed. I told her that they could fucking marry what more could they want and she started crying like I fucked her sister or something. Idk how we even worked but she really liked me and I really liked her. I was self described liberal at the time but always a race realist and proud of my country so maybe I was just confused. was probably around late 2013 early 2014. How come relationships like this are so common. We now hate eachothers guts part in thanks to this election and mostly because I wouldnt be cucked by her propaganda.

I watch the justice network. All cop shows all the time.

i just wanna see laura prepons titties

>muh diversity
No, if you go to any prison in the US, most prisoners will be black or hispanic

Youve never seen the show, have you?

And Im whining about my proxy being blocked, not because of the libcuck show.

the only good character was the russian lady. I only watched season one tho

Good show, shittiest ending ever.

>Prison
>Less than 1/3 black

holy shit OP, do you think it's possible that a person's art could reflect their personal politics and/or their worldview in some way?

HOLY SHIT, you're definitely the first person to think of this. You need to tell everyone about this revolutionary notion.