youtu.be/0TwfiNjvcYo?list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ&t=274
vladtepesblog.com/stephen-coughlin-red-pill-brief-all-10-videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELETE THIS

>Pro7

I'm shocked.

Watch this everyone: youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM

J2XOir, mate.

Hijab is classy, elegant, and beautiful.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Enough of this. Pic related.

> Enjoy Difference; Start Tolerance

youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58

That smug face, it's like they're enjoying cucking themselves to extinction.

You can't really shock me anymore. We need to step our cuck level, because the current one starts to bore me.

Something like declaring Islam as the national religion.

Reeeeeeeeeee
cultural appropriation

Why tho?
Are they trying to make the new people feel at home or something?

We usually try to be bros with everyone but I Don't think anyone here would go that far for welcoming people we would just throw a party and get wasted.

Jesus christ what the fuck hans.

isn't this cultural appropriation?

They won't even spare the children. Are tomorrow's edgy teens going to rebel against them by going full 1488 ?

>When the level of Jewish IRL shitposting becomes bland and unchallenging

Germany has come such a long way from its racist, homophobic past. The world is proud of you, Germany!

OY VEY
THIS GIVES ME HOLOCAUST NIGHTMARES

youtube.com/watch?v=MEVI34niLoU

relevant

It is if you wear one to church.

So tolerant. Much diverse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Day_for_Tolerance

Your are forced to pay these (((people))) for "free information"

There is no opt out.

Shooting up parliament won't really help
But one of you guys has to take one for the team and sue the government for using your taxmoney on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=muPbMe_1mrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YnRib8Z6FQ0

Highly related.
Everday hurts more.

>Elyas M'Börek

FUCKING HELL Germany, STAHP!!

What channe lwas this

this is fucking retarded at this point. rip.

why does Germany every 50 years or so goes full retard? is there any study on this?

>inb4 pic of that swadish guy wearing an islamic veil

Every fucking time.

Oh my god why.

ffs pro7 is the channel with the best films wtf happened????

Muslims are a cancer on the planet and need to be nuked.

I said this before and most of Cred Forums agreed. Assimilation is a two way street. If we take England for example we had Celtic immigration where we adapted to Celtic culture but kept some barrow and standing stone culture from the Neolithic beaker people, then the Anglo-Saxons after the romans left lead to most of modern English culture and traditions based on Germanic and Scandinavian from the Vikings tradition and culture.

Cultures adapt to immigration - this is nothing new. We will adapt to our current modern immigration. Its just another footnote in human history.

At least Germans don't have a muslim head of state yet, like "60%, the country" :^)

pro7

bro sibbe :DDDDD

aaaaach du scheiße

Fuck hijabs. Take those hijabs and shove them up your asses you Middle Eastern dirtbags.

I feel like the reason they always want to ban the veil is Europe just gets a lower tier of hijabi than we do

its not about the piece of cloth, its about the mentality that comes with it

Knocking off politicians in the streets works wonders

Purely hypothetical, of course, but it's proven to work

headscarfs have always been around

how is this legal?

see

How did you expect them to translate it?

"Liberal" has a totally different meaning here than it has over in the United States..

Their genes are inferior and must not only be expelled from Europe, but from the Earth. God Wills It!

Can't wait until Islam takes over the world. This is just the beginning kuffar.

So you Retards are still discussing in the third Thread this day an Ad that was made in 2012 in cooperation with the UN by the private media company Pro 7 and turned down just after one week because of all the criticism ?

Never change /pol, never change...

not really

selbst wenn die das nicht besser hätten übersetzen können, "als er noch ein hirn hatte" ist ziemlich weit weg von "liberal" oder "links". Sowohl wörtlich als auch im übertragenen sinne (linke = no brain)

>boys and girls praying in the same room while women are present
Germans don't cuck under Islam, they mock it in an elaborate way.

what mentality? Do you think a headscarf automatically converts you islam and suppresses women?

This pic boils my blood to no end.

people that wear one nowadays are almost always members of islam, so yes

Thank you, good to know

>wearing an islamic veil has nothing to do with you being a muslim
veils are not like ornamental headscarves and you know it. They serve completely different purposes (unless you are italian and going to the church)

A muslim headscarf works both ways. It surpresses woman and says that every ( western ) woman who isnt wearing one is a whore.
Its also an insult to western men because they claim they need to hide these sexualized parts to not provoke men.
And so they bring us on the same level like that Goat fuckers who claim they cant control themself when seeing a western women.

>implying headcoverings aren't beautiful in their own right
youtube.com/watch?v=g3azbTJALdw

Cred Forums are idiots.

No, Muslim kids respect their parents

this
dieses

That's not the point.
Some mosques are impressive in terms of architecture and decoration. That doesn't mean I want one right next door.

Merkel needs to be quartered.

What's wrong with women in headscarves?

You belong hidden away western slut!

TAKBIR!!

Lived 5 years in germany, never paid the GEZ Jew.

>AFRO-AMERICANS
LMAO
GERMONEY I LOVE YOU
also how are german women looking these days?
I dont mean the brown ones.

Angles and Saxons migrated to Britain more than 1,500 years ago. For the first 500-years, they existed in a variety of warring kingdoms until unification under Athelstan. They assimilated that well with the native Britons that even today we have three distinct nations within Britain, and talk of independence by both Wales and Scotland.
You also make the mistake of forgetting that the Celts resisted Roman occupation, the Romans defended the coasts against Anglo-Saxon pirates, the Anglo-Saxons fought the Vikings and Normans, etc. They didn't say "never mind, just another footnote in our species' 250,000-year history".
The Normans revolutionised our culture, in particular our laws and language, despite being totally dwarfed as a percentage of the population by the Anglo-Celtic natives.

there are decent ones

So you are saying the tiny norman percentage that has been the biggest impacter on our current modern culture were just a tiny percentage of people yet we ended up okay, so the massive percentage of Muslims that have settled here and will continue to settle here will be fine.

Thanks user. Immigration and cultural adaption is a part of human history.

probablement

Nice dubs

"Ich auch. Huebsch."

You guys need a new NSDAP, fast.

Good.

That's quite a leap from what I said.
Normans reaching mediaeval England is one thing, Muslims arriving in modern England with a Dark Age world-view is another.
Islam precipitates violence and conflict wherever it goes, be it with Buddhists, Taoists, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians or whoever else. Why do you think that is?

Watch the Video you cuck.

Norman world view was different to the Saxon. The Anglo-Saxon one was MASSIVELY different to the Britons. We adapted.

Giving a swish with your arse in the air, don't you know what they're saying?
Charlotte you're so refined when you take all the love that they're giving.
Sticking with every man that you find, don't you know what they're after?
Charlotte you've got your legs in the air, don't you hear all the laughter?

I remember you; most posters ridiculed your craven readiness to capitulate to globalization.

so tolerant wowzers

just kidding killyurself krauts

Charlotte the Harlot show me your legs,
Charlotte the Harlot take me to bed.
Charlotte the Harlot let me see blood,
Charlotte the Harlot let me see love.

There was a time when you left me standing there,
Picking up pieces of love off the floor.
Well Charlotte you left me alone in there,
To make your ends as a bloody whore.
Well Charlotte you told me you love me true,
Picking up pieces of love yesterday.
Well Charlotte you're draws are off color too
'Cause you're making love all day.

I am angry for you Germoney. Very angry.

>2016
>Merkel is still alive

what is going on? can't believe there is not a single German with a hunting license

I wonder why Germany is allowing this. Isn't this a massive change in a short period if time?in the past shit like this would have caused rioting

Holy shit. I would be fucking livid if school did this to my kid. I'd be down there and screaming at these bitch teachers and pulling my kid out of there. What is wrong with you Germany?

Somebody should do it naked with a club in Black Forest Blackface. Fucking Pagan roots style.

she's probably pretty well protected now though

>Assimilation is a two way street.

Yes. Take the kebab for example that has become a regular among German fast food. But did the kebab need advertisement on television or a public campaign to be so successful? Of course he did not. The kebab managed to convince its customers completely on its own without having to be explained on TV.
With every immigrant to moves to a country such cultural changes will undeniably come with then. But since every person brings his own culture it is all the more important to not give in and hold the immigrant culture as the new holy cow. The immigrant must adept to his new host country completely. He won't change much of his behavior anyway and so some of his culture will come through whether one likes that or not. But the point is to absolutely reduce this expose and not encourage it. Multiculturalism happens as soon as let foreigners into the country but from there on you can't allow the encouragement of their culture.

When Occident and Orient meet it should only lead to the adoption of the best of their features. They must however stay true to their own self.

At this point, I'm actually rooting for the muslims to destroy Germany.

>Germany enjoying cucking themselves to extinction

That would explain why Angela Merkel keeps getting reelected.

END
IT
NOW

It's not about culture, Hahnrei Schmidt

I think the Germans are too.

Better start getting your fucking shit together, you guys got a war to deal with

fucking hell germans are brainwashed

>that's how they plow young boys

>Assimilation is a two way street

You are definitively incorrect. Assimilation means one thing being absorbed completely by another.

Maybe a few years ago, where they had to prove you owned something to receive their service.
Now they changed it so every household needs to pay it, basically turned the whole thing into a tax, which makes it extremly hard to evade it unless you live ilegally somewhere or live in a hotel.

Thanks for this two very nice puppet goverments you gave us back then. Really helped alot.

This is what happnes if we only get brave but small countries as allies (disregard italy)

what the fuck man

But it is. We are in the midst of a culture war and it's not one waged solely against the foreign culture. It's one primarily waged against the Cultural Marxists who are keen on undermining our culture to make us susceptible to the state and foreign influence. It's the Marxists that are trying to smear our past and makes us ashamed of our heritage. When they win then we will have no civilization anymore because we will be a big malleable blob. A brown mass.

youtu.be/EO68Kvb9fD4?t=3624

I can't understand why leftists love Muslims so much, specifically.

There are several non-white religions. They could shill Hinduism, Buddhism, Animism, Jainism, Sikhism, even non-white forms of Christianity like Neopentecostalism or Eastern Orthodoxy.

They choose specifically Islam, the worst one out there, it's like they don't want only to subvert Western culture, they want to do it in the most humiliating way possible.

This picture and others from Hitler's Germany are becoming more and more unbelievable by the day. To think that only a generation ago the world faced the very real possibility of a homogeneous European global society only to reject it in favor of today's cultureless, violent hellscape is actually pretty depressing. If Hitler had stood with the reunified Germany and focused his efforts on development of the atom bomb before the war, who knows where we could be right now.

Unfortunately, it appears almost certain that within 150 years the vast majority of humans will be brown, mixed race muslims running around every corner of the planet beheading each other over aesthetic differences in traditional islamic practices. The economy will be dead, technology will stagnate and eventually be forgotten, the west will be erased from history, and humanity as a whole will revert back to a simpler time of incessant conflict without ambition.

and I thought leaves were dumb

you Germans must be the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, you wont last till the end of the century

Every time I see this picture I feel like bombing a mosque

What the fuck crusades when

>They choose specifically Islam, the worst one out there, it's like they don't want only to subvert Western culture, they want to do it in the most humiliating way possible.

youtu.be/0TwfiNjvcYo?list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ&t=274

vladtepesblog.com/stephen-coughlin-red-pill-brief-all-10-videos

This is our Federal Minister of Justice and Consumer Protection after the attack on Charlie Hebdo. Doesn't he look like a fine little boy ready for a sleepover at his new friend's house?

Sacaste boleto Pedro

Burn them

you gonna pay double for that wall

Yes suggest they wear certin things then you can identify them > based 1940

I must scream but no sound escapes my mouth