Anglos are not white, this country was founded by a bunch of swarthy snaggletoothed fools

Anglos are not white, this country was founded by a bunch of swarthy snaggletoothed fools

reminder that 100% of UK flags are not white, whether its a Paki posting or an Anglo

inb4
>60%
probably lower, they say that there are only 11 million illegal mestizos in the USA, its been more accurately estimated at 33 million.

we're not white, and neither is Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayy LMAO m8

Kit harington is a hottie

Never really payed any mind til now, but after seeing the pics in this thread I can conclude one thing...

Brits are fucking ugly.

sorry for taking your good looking wimmenz

brown eyes are not white, I thought we had established that.

I love anglo looking women 2bh

im white, thats all that i care about

That's because due to its insular position, the UK took longer to whitewash during the First Colonization when white people rampaged, ruined and replaced the black european civilization.

You what, mate?

>we're not white, and neither is Britain
I see you've learned about kamikaze strikes from the Japs

I need the video of tv debate which was preceded by dramatic documentary of a British lady confident in voting out. I remember the gentleman in pale yellow suit answering questions from two young labour voters. Thank you very much.

Nordics did not conquer have the world like the spanish

Anglos have brown eyes. Blue eyed americucks are actually German and Scandinavian.

Take Nixon and LBJ for example. Both are swarthy (((anglos))).

We look far more normal than your silicone, fake tanned, whitened teeth, shitly dressed freaks.

We're actually one of the lost tribes of Israel, but don't tell anyone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

With Anglos and Jews you lose.

I know this is cherry-picked as fuck, and i know that no one actually thinks British women are all hideous.
But why us? all we do is be peaceful n' shit
#NotAllAnglos.

Anglos are the niggers of white people.

Beware the eternal anglo. Place your trust on Finghis Khan.

Another divide and conquer thread brought to you by the JIDF. Remember goys, Jews sow these seeds so that we fight amongst ourselves thereby losing focus on the real enemy.

kek

That does it - I'm a Globalist now.

Time to open those borders and make everything more "progressive" for the 99%.

t. Divide and Rule kike

report and sage

they jealous of the anglo masterrace

aryans are niggertier

Huh really makes you think

this

Swarthy looks are Welsh or Irish.
Soulless look is Celtic.
Cuck look is Scottish.
Anything else is Anglo Saxon.

>X is not white

Hello JIDF

What's wrong m8, did your gf get ANGLOED?

kek true

Brah, this is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Maisy looks awful in that pic holy shit.

neither because they'll both be dead on the day of the rope

>Brown eyes
Yeah, the immigrants are all niggers, what of it?

The only true whites in Europe are us Finns. You rest are basically just sand-niggers.

I know this is the bait to end all baits, but Christopher Lee was from an noble Italian family

Reminder that if you aren't Anglo you aren't human

Pure aryans are beautiful...

just like Joseph Goebbels.

Like Bruce Lee.

So pure.

Her eyes are more spread apart than her asshole

joseph goebbels had italian blood.

Goebbels was one ugly motherfucker, no wonder he had depression.

Not anymore as far as London, Birmingham and Manchester are concerned.

Luckily White Flight away from these smoking craters of failure has made many of our other cities absolutely lovely places to live now.

The English are a mixture of Italian and danish, so sort of, almost white. The rest of Britain are low grade white people.

The people on the op's pic are whiter than Goebbels. Did the fuhrer make such a crass mistake?

Didn't he fall for the vaginal jew as well?

>fat whore vs traditional, slim and elegant women

He looks like a Finkelstein.

Vaginal jew made him kill the kids too. A kid killing mongrel as one of the fuhrer's closest men. Wtf? Something doesnt add up.

A real human bean

D&C thread. Sage and report.

He does.

The fuhrer chose an emo mongrel cripple as one of his top trusted men. Makes me wonder about his judgement.

>The English are a mixture of Italian
I don't think so, chief.

Is this chemotherapy maisy?

one of the three ladies behind them i guess

He was a pretty brilliant propagandist.

That makes the English pretty much niggers.

Ireland and Scotland contain the last of the white British people, these being the Celts.

>race is not just skin deep!

>constantly argue about who is white for decades with no real answer, scientific or otherwise

Right, because the Beatles weren't just a rag tag group of troubadour wops

>there are no races, they are just meaningless social constructs

>the "human race" isn't a social construct though, now open up the borders and commit collective suicide, racist ass cracka

Top middle is a Basque.

Anglos are inbred white, deformed from generations upon generations of being stranded on a island.

We are definitely white. I'm pretty God damn pale and have the occasional ginger hair in my beard. Yup, I am white.

And yet they are such a popular destination for mass non-European immigration.

Really coincidental, huh?

BEADY

EYES

Welsh man here,

Can confirm, not English man is white.

Ich frage euch: Wollt ihr den totalen krieg?!

Fuck off you sheep shagging cunt, your women must be extra ugly considering you choose a nice plump lamb to stick your dick in.

Anglos never deal in honesty, that is why they always lash out at those telling the truth

like this man

>the vast majority of nazi leadership were non-white
really makes you think.

Welsh are easily the best looking in all of the British Isles. Pic related.

>60%

90% anglo
100% non white

>Aryan man

I have got more Anglo memes than you have Dresden memes

At least two of those are Irish and one (possibly two) is half-Italian

>blame the welsh it's always the welsh

delte htis

Anglo's are the worlds most violent race. Their very purpose is to genocide the world. Especially Europeans.

First the come from Denmark and kill most Britons in England and kick us into Wales and Cornwall. They are currently killing Polish in England, they bombed Germany to hell and back, they fought for literally a hundred years non-stop with France, they sank most of the Spanish fleet.

The only good thing they did for Europe was free the Greeks from Ottoman control but Greeks aren't white anymore so they just helped more non-whites get a free pass as 'Europeans'.

bottom left makes my ding-ding solidify.

Tiny nigger is not American.

Anglo cowards only went to Greece for plunder, they will never surrender the Elgin Marbles to their rightful owners

I'm glad to see there is still resistance to the Anglo menace, even on the rock they think their own

Britons will reclaim this isle when the Anglo is sent back to Israel to be with his own kind.

As an island we have more reason than most to be isolationist. We don't want to interfere - be like Switzerland but the Anglo's blood lust never ends.

Yes, goyim! Hate each other!

My sister and I have both the same mother and father. I have blue eyes she has brown...so I'm white and she's not?

Anti-white shills sure love to promote unnecessary conflict and violence.

what if i told you i was ginger master race and literally whiter than all of you

Doesn't matter
>All real descendants of Rome are the pinnacle of the white race.

I've never seen a brown eyed person be accused of being non-white anywhere except for on Cred Forums. You niggers are bizarre.

Brown eyes not being white does not mean everyone with blue eyes is white. Learn some basic logic, nigger.

Even though the US was founded by Britian. Most of the immigrants came from other Europoor countries, especially Germany.

Anglos are closer to Jews than any other race, so yes. Hate them.

>Yes Goyim, the English are white he he he

Too bad depictions of early English Kings had red hair. Dont get any whiter then redheads. Also my English Cousin is a ginger. Red Power. Long live the Anglo.

Ya im not white. My eyes are brown. My black hair is Curly and my name comes from Northern England. Also im black from the waist down. Should i give up or just laugh at u blue eyed faggots?

They're one of the whitest countries. They're just weak and cave easily to political correctness and jewry.

Fuck just when i thought ive seen it all

Shes hot would make beautiful babies.

>tfw born with brown hair and eyes but have germanic features

What is this kikery. Your all fucking peasants.

Wait so im an anglo Jew. I knew i was the chosen one.

I can't handle this shit anymore
These shitposters should just go back to Cred Forums

Sweet i knew the Jews were cool. Its all you other piles of shit who put me down.

That is because you are used to an ecosystem with a high average IQ, hence stuff like that (itself the result of the deterioration of consciousness resulting from the deterioration of global gene pools) would be something normally practically unprecedented to see in the United States.

Needless to say, you might just metaphorically end seeing something similar to that at a later point in your life should the Western World fail to contain it's borders:

You see, these niches, these ecosystems we've gotten used to are very much limited commodities - they are by no means a constant - and in order to truly appreciate the value of something you had before, you must first lose it, as our anti-white useful idiot friends will come to understand someday.

We're white.

We're just...Well...My mum says "unique" looking. That's all.

The English were some kind of pale, blobbish hobbit people who got raped by Vikings and Italians.

The final result isn't always that bad though.