Why does Cred Forums make fun of American healthcare?

Pic related: the average American hospital. I gurantee there is no hospital this nice anywhere else in the world.

but what does it look like inside

Like this

Va hospitals are terrible so of course private hospitals look better.

like a new york subway

>muslims

RN here at one of the largest hospitals in the U.S. Can confirm we're a lot better off than anywhere else in the world.

Im sure I could make a nice hospital if I charge people 10k for a broken arm

>I gurantee there is no hospital this nice anywhere else in the world.

I guarantee that you don't have any clue what the fuck you're talking about - probably due to your American education..

Im a us citizen in medschool in a foreign country and every day i dream of seeing myself in a doctors coat in one of those magnificent beasts.

I have seen MANY european hospitals and if you compare them with their exact american counterpart (i.e. large research institute with large resrearch institute) the AMERICAN verison ALWAYS comes out ontop.

Better than germany, france, slovakia, or serbia, or moscow

Just ignore the fact that the average American can not afford going to these fancy hospitals.

Just like the average American will never get into any of the US Universities that rank above the Europeans ones..

Actually the Rochester mayo clinic is by far the best hospital in the world so fuck off

>Just ignore the fact that the average American can not afford going to these fancy hospitals.

My father is a gardener and my mother a nurse. We are able to pay our own health insurance to the kaiser permanent system in california. We are for sure the so called Average american household.

>Just like the average American will never get into any of the US Universities that rank above the Europeans ones.

My brother got to Duke for med school
A lot of people I know got to High end universities for undergrad and law and engineering

Why must you lie german friend? Why must you bend the truth to set your own view of the world as the ONLY applicable view

Never seen a US hospital near as nice as the good ones over here. Reverse is true of the doctors though, so not really a win.

Because in Western europe (I'm french) we are told constantly by the left wing media that only 2% of americans have health insurance and all the other americans must sell their houses and beg in the streets to be able to afford to go to a doctor, whereas we are superior and should be ecstatic to pay 60% of income taxes.

you don't even have to mention serbia
our hospitals are cancer
you're more likely to get sick and die inside of them then out
so filthy, old, disgusting
rust everywhere, mold

Hello there reddit!

My local hospital. Keep in mind that this is a town of only 90,000 people (and is super conservative). America has the best hospitals.

Shit, forgot pic...

nije bas tako brate

If you talk about the private hospitals in novi beograd, they are pretty good.

But so long as you are getting treated by offices associated with the medical universities you should be fine.

Places like smedervo for instance have awful hospitals and staff, but belgrade has some decent stuff.

I mean generally speaking you are going to be fine for most things here in serbia as long as you dont get sick with something very dire.

This is a children's hospital in Birmingham, AL (a 74% nog city in one of the poorest states.) Meanwhile, the hospitals I've seen in other countries (UK and Canada were a little old but still fine, China was horrifying) just cannot really complete. I've literally only known 2 people in my life that didn't have health insurance, and it was because their parents were complete fuckups.

At least we don't have to pay $273738394373628293 every time we need to get a wound stitched up.

>mad that Americans can actually afford $273738394373628293 to get stitched up

Here's a pic of one of your typical NHS death centers.

>Mayo clinic

Srsly, we make fun of it because everywhere else healthcare is available to the average joe. Your fancy hospitals bankrupt you when you get something that doesnt require fancy healthcare to fix, like an inflamed appendix.

Basically, prices over there are insanely inflated, you pay like 10x what we pay for the same product. Sure if you get something rare you might be better off in the US, but probably only when you're upper class.

I've only been to the hospital once, for a huge cut on my arm. I didn't have insurance so they put me on emergency state insurance on the spot. I didn't pay anything.

That place saved my life as a child.

You pay extreme taxes, like twice as much as an american EASILY. THAT is why your healthcare is so so cheap. To tell you the truth, the american with insurance probably spends less on their personal healthcare in a lifetime than you do with your taxes that go to healthcare. THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO COUTNERACT THIS ARGUMENT

Again, the amount of people who don't have insurance is insanely exaggerated. My parents get insurance through their work, and you're allowed to stay on your parent's plan until you're almost 30. I've never paid more than $60 to get anything done at a hospital. A giant oral surgery I had done cost me $95. I spend more on my damn electric bill.

>be American
>get shot
>pay $200,000 bill

This. Most Americans get insurance from their jobs. You don't even really need to pay for it. Cheap treatment, cheap meds, luxurious hospitals. We have it made.

They're just Canadians don't worry about it mate.

>Be British
>get stabbed by Muslim
>die while waiting for healthcare

>how can american even compete?

Looks like a LEGO prison. 5/10

How do you Brits survive? Look at this hack shack.

Probably leave feeling worse than when you came in.

Why do you Brits continue to use brick in all your hospitals?

Europeans shit on American Healthcare because muh free. In reality, as long as you're not poor as fuck, you're fine. Pic related, where I work.