What was his motivation?

What was his motivation?

Other urls found in this thread:

williamdietrich.com/napoleon-and-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

manlet

Because he was a nationalist, who sought the emergence of France as a genuinely awesome Imperial power. He took to the world with the Eagle of Rome in his eyes.

To build a Legacy for his family name, which he did accomplished.

To free the Jews

Thats a Myth, he was actually an average height man. Its that the Measurements of France and England were different.

Make France Great Again.

Napoleon was based as fuck. Nationalism doesn't mean racism and Napoleonic France is the best example of that.

Greedy.

He assumed the Roman Mantle and sought to make France a Super State Meritocracy. Worked well when it worked.

But how could Napoleon be nationalist, If he wasnt even french?

Yes he was French, he was a French Corcisacan

>you're not a manlet if everyone else is too

small body. megalomania.

I mean if you like spreading misinformation thats on you.

The Emperor was a defender of freedom.
But he knew that when The Republic was threatened, only a dictator could take the fight to the degenerate nobility.

In the end, he won because democracy was not snuffed out by incestuous faggots that ruled Europe.

To be a big guy for europe

Roman empire

average size for his time

corsica wasnt french when he was born. his first language was italian and he had to learn french when they moved to mainland france

british propaganda made him appear like a 5ft tall gnome but he was taller than that and well in the standards of his time
that his special guards consisted only of tall men contributed to that misconception aswell

if you want more trivia, he apparently was terrible in bed

Corsica was bought by France 1 year prior to his birth.

>if you want more trivia, he apparently was terrible in bed
Sauce plz

He dreamed of his own castle.

[Freedoms in French]

what i ment by that is that people there were still pretty much italians

all I could find williamdietrich.com/napoleon-and-sex/

>Napoleon started out hopelessly in love, writing plaintive letters from his campaign in Italy that paid glowing tribute to certain geographies of her body. Josephine reciprocated by ignoring the mail and starting an affair.

>He returned to France determined to divorce Josephine, but she hammered on his locked bedroom door for hours, pleading, and by the next morning the pair greeted guests from their bed.

>From then on, Napoleon regarded women as one of the spoils of war, having brief affairs (as brief as three minutes, by some accounts) with women as he campaigned and ruled.

Napoleon was a cuck

But Italian (well Corsican) was still has main language and he still had to learn French and was really shit at it

Exactly, he came from Italian nobility, his heritage was pure Italian

He was born with an Italian sounding name and changed it to more French sounding later on

he wanted to be caesar but not as cool

If you have to ask you will never have it.

If you have the intelligence and balls to be a conqueror, you're telling me you wouldn't do it?

He was ethnically Italian but his Nationality at his birth was French. He was a French Nationalist.

Nationalism. Glorious nationalism

>Be like Caesar, getting stabbed by your Friend and other Romans.

He considered himself French by the time he took power because he was literally kicked out of Corsica when he tried to visit at one point

>Stabbed by your friend

You meant to say

>Stabbed by the guy whose mother you used as a cumrag and pissed of senators.

I can only dream of ever inspiring such loyalty and hope within my countrymen.

Getting laid

Wow, I hate Gaivs lvlivs Caesar now.

Who kicked everyone's ass.

free? He hated jews....

as emperor napoleon tried to hard to re-create the orthodox tendencies of european monarchy. he wanted to be excepted by the monarchs of russia, austria, england, the princes of germany, as one of them.

had he instead embraced his role as a dictatorial, individual leader brought the power through personal merit and strove to cultivate that as the basis of the french executive, he would have been the greatest man in history.

Italian is really close from french language + 90% of our culture and institutions come from Italia.

He restored order to France after it let a bunch of faggots start a revolution

where do you think we are?