Why shouldn't Semi-Automatic rifles and handguns be banned?

Why shouldn't we ban semi-auto guns? You can still have bolts, lever actions and single actions.

Impossible mode: no "muh constitution"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1BwUJ4--Qw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why shouldn't we ban food mixers? You can still have spoons, spatulas, and whisks.

>Impossible mode: no "muh Cuisinart"

Because they are the most-effective form of self defense on the planet and they are used overwhelmingly for self defense.

Texas Cartoon Shooting wasn't "Texas Cartoon Massacre" for a reason

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=F1BwUJ4--Qw

>most of the developed world is a gun free zone
that's literally not true, even in the worst liberal places like australia or france you can still get guns if you do it legally

Why shouldn't automatic firearms be completely legal? There are no real arguments for gun control.

Because it won't stop at semi auto rifles. If you succeed in banning them, you'd then go after handguns, then lever actions and pump actions until all you're left with are double barrel shotguns which have to be kept in a locker at a gun range.

in my country guns are banned and yet all gypsies have one.

you can also just buy them on the internet. Niggers will still have guns even if you ban them.

I came here to post this.

Severely underrated poast

Who gives a fuck about the developed world? I thought liberals hated the developed world? Too white.

According to the NYPD, in a shootout, accuracy drops to around 10% -- do you want only a 1:10 chance of disabling your attacker? Someone that came into your home with intent to kill or injure you? No. You want a 100% chance of disabling him. So it goes without saying that you want at least 10 bullets to fire, quickly and effectively, at an attacker.

Wait, but the average attacker takes 2 bullets to stop -- suggesting, for the AVERAGE situation, you want at least 20 bullets in your self defense magazine, quickly and easily fired as possible (something a bolt/lever/single action simply won't do)

And the average attacker isn't alone.

So not only should semi-auto guns be allowed for civilian use, but 30-round magazines should be standard and encouraged.

Crime should be dangerous and semi-automatic weapons make it dangerous. They give a good, law-abiding citizen a fair chance and allow them to be prepared for most scenarios where misfortune would find them.

Look at fucking Australia and every other place that has retarded gun laws. Oh wait this is just another slide thread, nevermind.

To give the rest of the world (mainly europe) a great source of entertainment and to give the news companies something to report on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

because it doesn't fix the issue of idiot violent morons

fixing a fucked education system and a fucked pop culture that glorifies criminal and idiotic violence is cheaper and easier than disarming and criminalizing any swath of your population

mitigating the carnage a fucked culture can wreak upon itself doesn't help anyone in the long term

Why are you a Luddite?

Because they're no more effective than any other firearm if you're talking about massacres of unarmed people.

And if massacres are what you're worried about, you should focus on trucks.

>Why shouldn't Semi-Automatic rifles and handguns be banned?

T H E

R I G H T

T O

B E A R

A R M S

S H A L L

N O T

B E

I N F R I N G E D

t. The United States of America

if you don't like it, you should leave. You grabasstic piece of amphibian shit.

The government should not be in the business of banning objects.

Because for starters you'd be starting a civil war
Also guns are incredibly easy to make. Pic related, amazing tool used everywhere from biker gangs battling each other to insurgents assassinating occupying forces for better weapons and gear

Because it won't fucking change anything
t. britain post Dunblane

This is ridiculous. The new era of personal arms is going to include walking AI mines, personal rail guns and wardriving "guns" that fuck a person up worse than any bullet.

Also, as a social mammal you have a responsibility to defend your pack.

>Most of the developed world is a gun-free zone (that's kind of how it works)
most of the developed world also has no right to free speech, either. There's a reason or two I like America.

SHALL

If you only factor in American whites, gun crime is lower than most European countries. Contrary to popular belief, politicians and bureaucrats are not deities. They can't make guns magically disappear. So who will have the millions of illegal guns? Niggers.

There are already so many guns in America that if you banned them it would only be the law abiding citizen suffering ,

the NYPD uses wildly heavy triggers on their duty pistols, mandated by state ordnance. It is literally the cause this drop in accuracy.
NYPD mandated trigger pull 12lb trigger pulls
normal trigger pull is 4.5lb

fpbp

SHALL

ONLY POLICE AND MILITARY

SHALL NOT

imb4 this is a leaf with vpn to USA

anyways , you understand rifles-level-bolt-single what ever fuck you wanna say,

shoot more damaging bullets, and bigger ones compared to lets say a 556 bullet right?
and are no harder to reload...

IF anyone has that video where they shoot ClayBlocks with mauser nagant and ar15 , that would be nice , cant find it