Russian election tomorrow! Who do you think will win?

Is this the end of Putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejS89roFImY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_North_Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=30oMuEo4eDw
youtube.com/watch?v=ewJyuXSW5nA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Duma elections, not Presidential elections

>Russian election tomorrow!
Really? LOL

no

It's a start of Natalia Poklonskaya.
The next president of Russia.

actually not against this what so ever. beauty will save the motherland

Didn't they change the constitution so the president has to take a break every two terms? I know this one isn't the presidential election but is this Putins last term?

>Russian
>Election

Pls, they should just crown him Tzar already and get it over with.

> electing a woman to rule a country
What?

>Who do you think will win?
youtube.com/watch?v=ejS89roFImY

What the fuck didn't even hear about this

who /ЛДПP/ here

seeDo you want another Merker or Hillary?

NO!

>Four parties had MPs in the outgoing parliament and it was almost totally dominated by Putin supporters
>Outspoken anti-Putin MPs were stripped of their mandates
>This time half the Duma will be chosen by constituencies and half from party lists
>14 parties are running, of which two are consistently critical of the Kremlin
>Opposition is weak and divided - media coverage, especially on state TV, strongly favoured the ruling party United Russia
>Previous election in 2011 was marred by allegations of fraud, which led to mass protests in Moscow.

not the presidential elections
those ones are in what 2018?

yeah but there's his party nonetheless

what ? Russia has election ? wtf ?

Watch France and Marine Le Pen
Deutschland und Merkel
USA USA USA ! and fucking shillary !

top kek tier m8.

I am very far removed and uninformed as ragrds Russian Federation's politics. Don't know what a duma, or a convocation even is. It can't be that bad. It simply can't. .....Can it?

She could be the next Ekaterina Romanova

You should return the favor to the commies and shoot them all.
Literally destroyed a unified Russian state, but people still support them unironically BAKA

Nah, Putin will get 146% as usual

> implying it won't be this guy

Distribute the world's resources among all people in the same amount - meansto solve the problem of hunger, envy and Bank financial pyramids. Why war, if people are fed, clothed and have a roof over your head?
The woman who betrayed his country and gave the Crimea to another state - a very dubious candidate for the role of President.

Natalja 115%!

Are Duginists still pro Putin?

it hardly counts as betrayal when you were on the receiving end of Ukraine's Asperger

Why are you so fucking dense Ivan?
Commie ideology is a fucking utopia. And jews/bolsheviks never even intended to realize this communist utopia. That was not their goal. Their goal was to disintegrate a whole nation. And they succeed.
And about betrayal. Did all Crimeans betray Ukraine? If you think so then you are idiot. Most Crimeans never considered themselves Ukrainians, so there was nothing to betray for them. They became part of Ukraine, because again, thanks to fucking commies, that decided to carve up countries in some fucked up way.
And lastly you can't betray a meme country/nation. Ukrainians betrayed themselves long ago, even forgot their true name.

>The woman who betrayed his country
>woman
>his

Found the Jewish Ukranian

fucking leaf...

They will have voting like in North Korea. Election is something different.

put down that spliff you specky fuck, he's right.

Putin is the absolute ruler and that's a good thing

You can't stop him now

>KPRF
>Ever again

She looks better without lip stick.

>Commie ideology is a fucking utopia. And jews/bolsheviks never even intended to realize this communist utopia. That was not their goal. Their goal was to disintegrate a whole nation. And they succeed.
Said the Ukrainian...

I'll just leave this here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_North_Korea

>Commie ideology is a fucking utopia.
Kike

He sounds like a commie

My husbando

Awooooo~

>DUDE COMMUNISM LMAO

Vote Parnas. All Afrikaners in Russia and about thirty thousand of us here will vote Parnas. Why? Guns, nationalism, self-determination and free speech agenda, anti-semitic leader. A possibility for the new apartheid.

youtube.com/watch?v=30oMuEo4eDw
doesnt matter if Putin rigs the election

The people love him and he at least seems to care about them too

An American Communist. You need to be gassed.

Jews invented communism you little spastic

you're the commie you fucking idiot leaf

And? Your argument?
And Im not a ukrainian ethnically.

I know. I was quoting the Ukrainian.

Your country is governed by a woman you cuck

How? The Ukrainian said Communism was a Utopia so I called him a Jew, you idiot.

>And Im not a ukrainian ethnically.
Of coarse you aren't

But you are like retarded, duh. No one cares what you have to write

I hope so, he's been nothing but a thorn in the side of democracy and freedom across the world; Russia has always been an authoritarian shithole that hindered progress, but once Putin is finally disposed of the world will be at peace. Fucking mongoloid midget needs to die, I don't care who does it.

>And? Your argument?
Misunderstanding and ignorance of Communist ideology. The lie at the expense of Jews. Stalin was a Georgian, Khrushchev - KHOHOL.
>And Im not a ukrainian ethnically.
tatar?

>American autism

>A fucking commie

If he wins i wonder how many people would starve this time

Fuck off, you barin's-cock-loving cunt, those are the two people i am specifically voting for tomorrow

Yes goy

Elect an easily manipulated woman to rule your country

In Russia Putin pick president.
Putin picks... Putin.

>This liberal broken...

Oh I see, you should be the first in the row to get shot, commie.
>tatar?
No, Rusyn.

>No, Rusyn.
And why are you such an idiot?

Im an idiot because Im not a commie? Try harder.

vote for Just Russia party.

No, you're an idiot because you don't know what you saying. Your words are a lot of stereotypes.

No, he can run the next time too, but folks say he's had enough and gonna retire to his palace somewhere on the black sea coast.

Putin with 143.5 Million votes.

trump

Kek

>be EU
>Juncker as President of European Comission
>never got elected by the people
WE WAZ TZAAR N SHIIIIIET

Idk senpai, history has it's fair share of great female leaders.

It is usually the recent democratically elected females who are the most incompetent ones. Good thing there is no such thing as democracy in Russia.

Kill yourself shill

Democracy is shit and even Americans know that. We are a constitutional republic with some democratic processes
youtube.com/watch?v=ewJyuXSW5nA

>electing a woman to rule a country
who is dalia grybauskaite and why are you pretending to be superior?

Wow sounds like a great idea except communism won't work and won't ever work due to human instincts.

It could work, but there would be no technological progress. The basic human needs are fulfilled. So why work shitty jobs when you can shitpost all day?

It actually does work in extremely primitive and small-scale societies like tribes in the Amazon. It certainly wouldn't work on a country-wide scale.

Dude, he's a retard. Don't even bother. People like him just need to be gassed.

>voting for anti-churka nationalists
>liberal

This poo tin cocksucker is broken

What is wrong with female political leaders?

I say this as Brazil, a country that kicked our first and probably last female president like 3 weeks ago. Still don't think all women are thrash at leading, humanity has had its fair share of awful male political leaders too.

who is that?

Nothing

So Russia, who is who? Which party is which and which candidate represents those parties? Which is the nationalist and which is bad, and why?

Surprised we haven't heard anything about your elections until the day before

Either way nothing will change, that's all you need to know.

Parnas is the only anti-immigration party led by former classic liberal Prime Minister Kasyanov and former security firm contractor anti-semitic nationalist Maltsev. Maltsev supports gun rights, free speech, kicking out coloureds. He also openly spoke of Jewish involvement in migrant crisis and white genocide and spoke about Jewish mafia in Russian medicine

What about the Russian mafia in Jewish medicine?

Russian here (well, half-Russian).
Based afrikaner bro, communism and homo soveticus leftovers need to die.
We also need apartheid in Russia as soon as possible, I'm fucking tired of shitskins seeping in everywhere, both in Scandinavia and in Russia. There is no fucking end to it.

Communists! The Communist party! One of the strongest parties in the country! The destruction of the banking Ponzi scheme! The destruction of corruption and oligarchs! Healthcare and Completely free education! Absolute equality before the law! Protection of the interests of all segments of society. The development of infrastructure and agriculture!

Wow communism sure worked well under Stalin, Mao, Chavez, Castro etc.

Communism has never worked and will not ever work unless humans can put the needs of society over their own needs. Which will never happen.

All Afrikaners in Russia, and here is about thirty thousand of us, have Hague-worthy personal past or heritage. We can't wait to share our experience in oppressing, segregating and policing. Just my take on things from thread I started

>russia
>elections
Pick one.

It's not about majority in Parliament. It's about sending the message.