So here's how those moderate Muslim forces are working out

So here's how those moderate Muslim forces are working out.

youtube.com/watch?v=3n2kxPzk5qI

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-cia-pentagon-isis-20160327-story.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/american-commandos-forced-to-run-away-from-us-backed-syrian-rebe/
youtube.com/watch?v=3wj4ncIEDxw
youtu.be/GIOZw2l2vj0
sofrep.com/63764/us-special-forces-sabotage-white-house-policy-gone-disastrously-wrong-with-covert-ops-in-syria/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/daralislam.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not surprising

really America does not care that FSA are terrorists, we expected this type of shit to happen, no doubt. What matters is they are our terrorists

It's also not surprising that Putin's very own paid shills at Russia Today want to badmouth our terrorists in favor of there terrorists

A M E R I C U C K S

No wait, they're using a red crescent ambulance.

Oh fuck no, this is fucking too much.

this is so painful to watch. Plz elect trump USA PLZZZZZZZZ

>RT
yes, please post more Russian State CNN.
That makes your argument very credible.

Give me a source that isn't pure propaganda from the enemy and I'll discuss it.
>inb4 Russiaboos say they aren't our enemy
In Syria they quite literally ARE our enemy. This would be like Germans taking there news from the Soviet Union in the 1940's.

You know the Syrian Arab Army (government forces) is made up of Muslims too right? I mean, also some Christians, but still.

Right, Russia is our enemy in Syria for fighting jihadists. Since when are jihadists our friends again? Didn't you Americans learn anything from when you supported Afghan jihadists against the big bad bear?

>is made up of Muslims too right
but based pro-assad muslims.

>two countries backing forces that are at war with each other
>not political enemies
>a fucking leaf
yeah ok

Btw, Russia got BTFO horribly in Afghanistan. It went much worse than any US occupation ever has in history. But its funny how you guys refuse to mock them for it.

OP makes it sound like every Muslim in Syria is trying to get rid of Assad (who is Muslim)

Maybe your government shouldn't be backing jihadists since it keeps biting you (and by extension all of the West) in the ass?

>Americans
Proxy warriors have been used since Rome, my earliest recollection. Stop pretending you're smarter than everyone and accept civilization is cyclical and the same mistakes will be made for centuries if not millennia.

It's ok when america does it.

Moderate muslims = FSA terrorists

Do you even /sg/ bro?

>implying your morals mean shit in geopolitics
If you haven't noticed the rule is might makes right and if it wasn't America it would be Russia or China. Stop being simple and accept the way of the world.

It's moderate rebels, not moderate muslims

I probably /sg/ more than you do "bro"

Jihadist proxy warriors have consistently bitten the hand that feeds though

Yup and you'd think they'd learn with Rome about mercenaries but they don't and probably won't. At least they accomplished their goal and bled the Soviets dry thanks to that beautiful Pole Brzezinski.

Pretty much what you get when you elect a community organizer with not enough experience to run a lemonade stand to run your country.

Won't be long until that's fixed.

Isn't this a proxy war between russia and the US? Why should I care at all what is actually happening on the battlefield? Whoever wins I lose.

A mainstream British radio show pinned down (((Robert Ford))), the former US ambassador to Syria expelled for doing everything he could to openly support Salafist terrorism, on exactly what he thought the word "moderate" meant. Ford answered that the "moderates" promised to give Assad a trial before executing him.

It's actually worse than that

>latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-cia-pentagon-isis-20160327-story.html

> In Syria, militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA

Congratulations to America for starting a proxy war against itself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's actually pretty awesome. Why not have two sides fight each other and use the whole area as a special forces training ground while making record profits in arms sales?

apparently one side is armed by obama's boys and the other by the army.
they fight for who gets to call the shots regarding the moderate beheaders.

>running with your tail between your legs because your fucking allies who you supply turn on you
Wow can America get anymore cucked?

What in the ever living fuck... This is hilarious. Are our operatives fighting each other?

Not just a proxy war. A proxy civil war. America.

>Toyota Hilux
>band new
>mfw

It's not really a cucking for us.

The Americans aren't going to give that group weapons or training anymore, mainly because SF won't be on the ground assisting them, so when that FSA group gets bombed the fuck out by Russia and the Syrian Air Force, they can just hurl goat cheese at the Russian bombers as high as they can and hope to cause a splat because that's all those traitor fucks are going to be armed with when SF convoys aren't rolling in for protection anymore.

Thanks Obama!

I bet our military leaders are all having talks behind the scenes about what a cuck our POTUS is

/sg/ is probably the worst thread on Cred Forums, the sheer number of kremlin bots is amazing. Even more then the Ukraine happening which you couldnt even enjoy because of the propaganda and blatant shilling.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/american-commandos-forced-to-run-away-from-us-backed-syrian-rebe/

No matter who we support in Syria, it's just gonna be Afghanistan and Iraq all over again.

You can polish the Muslim turd all you like, it'll still stink up the place.

In a perfect world we would join in with Russia and SAF in bombing the fuck out of every living Muslim there

Russia supports the established government of Syria, not terrorists

That's the Trump plan

yes, this video was of the FSA somehow humiliating Americans

You think that's bad?

Check out what Netflix is doing;

youtube.com/watch?v=3wj4ncIEDxw

Oh, yeah, just for the lulz;

>This month, Soros reported that he owned 317,534 Netflix shares worth $32.79 million.

Can some one explain to me this music even gets made?

youtu.be/GIOZw2l2vj0

> government

Assads have ruled Syria since 1971. It's a minority regime that lost control of the country.

THERES FUCKING VIDEO YOU LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT

Oh, and isn't it funny, and merely a coincidence, that the "White Helmets" are financed and managed by Purpose Inc.

A P.R. firm financed by George Soros.

Really makes u think

(also interesting that the documentary makers previously worked on documentaries celebrating Yaser Arafat and demonizing White British people for turning innocent migrants of color into criminals because raccissssssm)

this has been the geopolitics of your country for like the last 50 years doe

>Can some one explain to me this music even gets made?

ISIS has their own Meme Division.

>In Syria they quite literally ARE our enemy

I thought Al Qeada were quite literally your enemy?

I haven't seen any declaration of war on Russia.

>Mock them for it

There is nothing to mock. The Soviets are fucking dead.

...And the Globalists are next.

HEY WHERE THE FUCK DOES ISIS KEEP GETTING ALL THOSE ORANGE JUMPSUITS FOR THEIR PRISONERS?

Combine this with...

sofrep.com/63764/us-special-forces-sabotage-white-house-policy-gone-disastrously-wrong-with-covert-ops-in-syria/

“Nobody believes in it. You’re like, ‘Fuck this,’” a former Green Beret says of America’s covert and clandestine programs to train and arm Syrian militias. “Everyone on the ground knows they are jihadis. No one on the ground believes in this mission or this effort, and they know they are just training the next generation of jihadis, so they are sabotaging it by saying, ‘Fuck it, who cares?’”

>“I don’t want to be responsible for Nusra guys saying they were trained by Americans,” the Green Beret added. A second Special Forces soldier commented that one Syrian militia they had trained recently crossed the border from Jordan on what had been pitched as a large-scale shaping operation that would change the course of the war. Watching the battle on a monitor while a drone flew overhead, “We literally watched them, with 30 guys in their force, run away from three or four ISIS guys.”

now this is next level globalism

Bought with your tax money

When will you retarded burgers learn that there are more than one types of muslims and that they fucking hate each other more than anything in the world? Why are you still so fucking stupid after 15 years of wars?

This is dope. Instead of fighting on the streets of america, they take it to he desert and keep western society chilling. That's ice cold and cyberpunk as fuck.

Not surprising. FSA is all terrorists. Obama and Hillary literally armed and trained terrorists.

t. Shiite Muslim refugee

((( jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/daralislam.html )))

"The world is divided into the House of Islam and the House of War"

What the fuck is this shit, the christians weren't even this crazy during the crusades.

t. Turk Diaspora

They kill Christians. They chopped a priest's head off. They used poison gas and car bombs in civilian areas. FSA = AQ and everyone who knows, knows it.

>Americucks fleeing
what's new

We've officially completed our journey into upside-down 2016 world.

The American media now TORE DOWN TRUMP'S furnishings, like adult babies, in his hotel today because they were mad that he had Medal of Honor people endorse him, IN A POLITICAL CAMPAIGN, WHICH IS NORMAL TO GET ENDORSEMENTS.

RT, which is a pretty barebones media organization, brings actual news about current events, and you would never see this on American TV today (although they would show shit like this during Vietnam).

We are so fucking weak under Obama, this is embarrassing.

Yeah, 2016 is wild. Wild shit in my local community, family. Check the news sites, more wild shit. I need to get a firearm soon.

REBEL SCUM

Im sure fucking everyones shit up with rebel terrorist groups was a great idea to fix it.

I feel bad for those SpecOps soldiers. They probably just got back from hard fighting on the border with Turkey, probably seen a lot of shit. Then they cross into this region which they were told was friendly and all those guys start yelling kill all the Americans.

I think they knew what they were in for when they got deployed into Syria, they knew they really had no allies here, not even Turks. It must suck being a soldier under an administration that wants you to work with your enemy instead of killing them. Some Trudeau shit.

read

>special forces

>fighting on toyota technicals

Such is the life of US, I wonder do they even have bullets, better give more shekel aid to Jewsrael

Yep, they have been training "moderate" rebels for a couple of years now. First article to pick up on this was somewhere in french media, 4-5 years ago. CIA training 100s of "moderates" in Jordan so those could train 1000s and so on. That was their logic and it has blown up in their face.

You sound like CTR scum.

Assad may be a bad guy but at least he is not a Jewish puppet and he will be the most stable thing for the region and the west.

How exactly does one "moderately" worship a genocidal child rapist like Mohammad?

You don't see the point of this modern age. We are at war with Islam. We will say that we aren't, but we most definitely are. The goal may be a secular state, but America isn't against arming radical Muslims to stoke the flames of war. More terrorism means more authoritarian measures at home to keep us safe. Mass surveillance keeps us safe. Remember, fear plus Islam equals profit. How else will we get our hands on the oil?

>Support the afghanis with hardware to fight da ebil commies
>Go in and repeat the same disater while getting shot at with your own hardware

Epic you stupid fat fuck

>RT

I'm pro-Trump and I can't stand /sg/ threads. It's all one big gigantic Putin circlejerk. They even have their own terrible version of memes that I despise. It reminds me of Reddot

Thank Mouaz Moustafa.

Truly brilliant source you posted. I for one fully trust every word of Russian state news. It's not like they have any reason to spew bullshit about their enemies, right?

I mean, anyone disagreeing with me has no proof. No proofs at all. Show me the proofs. Where are the proofs please. Give me just one proofs.

t. literally retarded man

Why do you think everyone calls them moderate beheaders at this point?

Anywhere in the muslim world they use red crescent ambulances.