'Immigrants Shouldn’t Assimilate'

Thoughts on this Cred Forums?

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/16/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-u-s-audience-immigrants-shouldnt-assimilate/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=agYSZ0X418w
youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Pelham,_8th_Earl_of_Yarborough
economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2016/02/conversion-islam
biblehub.com/revelation/12-14.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/londons-muslim-mayor-appoints-integration-deputy-worked-jihadi-john-apologists/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/16/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-u-s-audience-immigrants-shouldnt-assimilate/
youtube.com/watch?v=-t6xAseMITU
youtu.be/0TwfiNjvcYo?list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ&t=274
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI?t=4082
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI?t=4316
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc
billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-project.html
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum#
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=33m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=35m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=36m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=50m54
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=44m42s
youtu.be/EO68Kvb9fD4?t=3624
youtu.be/EO68Kvb9fD4?t=3274
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think i would like to see this kebab get skewered

That man is a threat to the Queen and he should be tried for treason.

you rang?

You want 10 million pakis dilute your gene pool?

Of course they shouldn't assimilate. Kaffirs cannot rule over Muslims. They are already practicing the highest form of law in the Sharia.

You know, what if they try to start a war between America and Europe if Trump wins?

A WWIII to dethrone "Literal Hitler"

Lot of politics between these nations lately when it comes to this globalist crap.

I'd like to see his body crispy with bacon layered on him

fpbp

Assimilation would stop his plan to turn Britain into an Islamic country so of course he's against it

This is actually a good thing.

If muds don't assimilate it will make it easier to trigger a race war. If they assimilate and mongrelize with natives it would complicate things a lot.

Their day will come and when it comes they will assimilate faster than rats can leave a sinking ship.

He almost has a point. Almost.
But if he has half a functioning brain, he would know that doing even less to help integration would only make the situation worse and create even more self-segregated communities.
God damnit now it's almost believable that he might be a saudi shill

so brave british guy needs to assasinate him.

The brave british guys only assassinate polish

When immigrants don't assimiliate you get France. Didn't work out so well for them

>mudslime mayor wants to import more mudslimes and have them continue their mudsliming unabated and unchallenged

How is this newsworthy

NUKE MECCA WHEN???

When they assimilate you get BR

It would have to be a trade war.

have you been following this guy at all? he's a full-on clandestine islamist.

Not closely I'm afraid, but now I'm pretty sure I don't want to. It would probably be depressing.

>tfw my country would probably declare for the 'slimes and their traitorous enablers
if it ever came to that burger, I'd fight by your side, even if it meant defecting

The mayor of London is a local politician with limited powers (only gets access to around 10% as much money as the mayor of new york)

He isn't starting a war any time soon

>breitbart

hold your leaders responsible if their is something you don't like if their is enough support the something will be done if not the nothing happens.

Refugees exist for one reason....pink mist.

Not him, I just mean look at all the crap in the news. They ran propaganda in America against Brexit kek. Shit just seems weird to me.

Sand people are bad no matter what.
Removing them is the only solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

PRINCE SADIQ MIGHTY IS HE MAYOR OF LOOOONDOONNNNN

>London is basically a concentration camp for all our undesirables
Come on WW3, somebody nuke it already and improve our country.

You did this

Nice to see them confirming what weve all been saying from the start. Harder to redpill people if they keep telling lies.

You did this

He's a dickhead, racist towards white people, hates our nations, most people in England hate him right back, and why the fuck is he touring abroad when he's simply the mayor of a large English city who got less then 2m votes?

You did this

Meanwhile in a Denmark.

theres nothing to assimilate into in london anyway.

Someone should nominate him for politician of the year

Serbia, i am surprised your computer didn't freeze..

At least he's honest. Everyone knows that mudshits neither want nor can assimilate. He's just speaking out loudly what everyone knows already but don't dare to say/think because of political correctness.

Noice

Immigration without integration is invasion

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

the fuck does assimilate even mean?
you can't biologically integrate these monkeys into society.
further discussion ends here.

"Immigrants" aren't and won't assimilate, rather, they are the ones doing the """assimilation""" on the dwindling European population.

He's basically admitting it's time to invade and replace western values.

1950s was a ballin time

This guy can go fuck himself in the ass.

Mark my words, you fucking faggots. We will fucking be bombing that shithole islamic over-run dump called France in 50 years or less.

Europe has allowed itself to become a legitimate platform that seeks to launch one of the most brutal, violent, disgusting, backwards religions to have ever existed right into the front and center of our lives.

Eat shit and die, fucking faggot muslims.

>Khan
Why hasn't this piece of shit been thrown out of office yet? He doesn't even attempt to hide his hatred of this country.

Awesome video lad, thanks for sharing

By the year 2050, in a mere 37 years, Britain will be a majority Muslim nation.

This man is supposed to be the mayor of my city, why the FUCK is he gallivanting around the USA on the taxpayer's money to promote Clinton (a foreign candidate in an election that he can't even vote in) and defend Islamism? Why doesn't he just, you know, do the job that we pay him for?

Oh wait, that's right, he kind of did that for a few minutes when he got "elected" (fucking thanks Tower Hamlets, you did it again), then he realised that it's all kind of "work" and "complicated" and "difficult" and stuff like that, so then he decided oh well just fuck it, I'll completely go back on every thing that I promised in my manifesto (like public transport fare freezes, which he backed out of within days), ban a few revealing and unislamic images, and then fuck off to the USA for the rest of my term.

I'd call this man a deceiving, dishonest, genuinely dangerous, smug, vicious, arrogant, backstabbing Islamist liar, but he'd probably sue me so I won't.
I just hope he gets put on the no-fly list for his (alleged) terror affiliations and can't come back. If your libruls love him so much, they can absolutely keep him.

no terror act ever was committed by a person of Islam check you privilege

>Immigration without integration is invasion

"Integration" is a meaningless buzzword that doesn't change the fact that it is still an invasion, the "loser" going literally extinct in the process.

"Assimilation" is an euphemism for replacing whites with non-white mass immigration.

Globalist leftists are afraid their one world government plan is about to fail.

Someone tell ISIS that the true Israelites are Africans and maybe they'll do the genocide for us.

They already are.
Don't you know about Boko Haram and Al Shabaab?

like fuck it is, god emperor trump and based nigel will save us

>"Assimilation" is an euphemism for replacing whites with non-white mass immigration.
they market it as monkeys moving to a white country and act like the locals.
which is retarded.
they will never be locals because of their different biological make up.
it's like training a gator to be a ballerina. you even dress it like a ballerina.
would you let your daughter near it?

It's exactly what has been obvious to anyone with a brain.

Why would muslims want to assimilate into a degenerate dying western "culture" that embraces everything haram?

Who got his cock polished by Jews after he won. Some day the white man will realize who brought this Muslim deluge upon us

Not going to happen. In 3000 years from now, Muslim Europe might even deny that Europe was once not theirs - very much like we tend to ignore who lived here 7000 years ago.

It's all for nothing, mate. No one's going to give a sod who you were or what you did.

You're not joking m8. We're fast approaching the point where I could literally unironically get arrested and jailed for what I posted. The second biggest party in the UK wanted to ban "Islamophobia", but luckily we dodged that bullet. For now, at least. Free speech is getting worse by the week.
Meanwhile, of course, if you're an Islamist who rapes a few kids, you'll be free to go and the police won't touch you. So maybe prison is the safest place for doubleplus ungood wrongthinkers these days, since all the real dangerous criminals are roaming free.

I can just hope that what we're experiencing is the dark before the dawn. The reality is that it feels like we've passed a point of no return, and things will only get worse from here. Electing this cretin (am I still allowed to say that?) is just a sign of how fucked we are.

t. sweden

AAAAAAAHHHHHH I FUCKING DESPISE THIS MAN

You will live to see him hang.
It's inevitable, if this continues the UK will Islamic majority 2050. Somethings got to give.

well its sad to see the mother country fall to islam

This is what happens when muslims get influence, been saying it for a while now, this is only a surprise for people who don't know qu'ran sunnah and islamic law, but i'm glad he's being so brazen about it so that people are getting redpilled fast..

Muslims have no loyalty to any nation except the ummah (nation of islam) which is all muslims wherever they live, they will sell your nation and heritage and traditions and values down the river in order to further the cause of islam.. Which goal is to implement sharia law in every nation in the world and throw away your law and your culture and traditions into the garbage bin.

Never allow muslims to take office, they are unfit to do so.. this is exactly what happens and it will continue to happen till people stop them at the voting booth and at the border and so forth.

You did this.

Can I be a member of your secret alt-right society now? Praise Pepe.

>Don't you know about Boko Haram and Al Shabaab?
Aren't they hardly a dent by African populations?

It's the future you chose.

You should have seen it coming when your country backed the bombing of yugoslavia, then backed islamists in macedonia, then backed kosovo.

What is going on in the west is the 2nd mode of attack of islam to establish sharia law in the world.. 1 is direct attack, since they don't have empire and their nations are too weak and the kuffar nation(s) too strong.. their second mode of attack as outlined by allah/muhammad is hijrah (migration) for the cause of allah, in this mode they mass migrate, bring their uncles cousins with them and deliberately increase birthrates massively, having up to 4 wives to facilitate this, as they increase their birthrates they use the stages of abrogation to call for more and more implementation of sharia law.. and the only way to stop it is to reduce the size of the muslim population/stop migration, deport them or ban islam from your nation. Aswell as ofcourse not catering to a single demand for sharia implementation that they make. Aswell as not letting them get into office, don't let them locally enforce sharia law/sharia courts and so on.

When they are close to becoming majority they might even initiate a civil war and the more you get the more violently people who speak out against islam will be attacked.

I don't think I'm allowed to say that I agree with Australia, so I won't.

Just please, don't let this happen to your countries.

07 m8

Can we at least get Hugo Boss or whoever is running that shit now to make the uniforms again?

Now you might begin to understand what all those military aged "refugees" are doing.. walking into europe.. They have to go back, you don't have time to sit on your ass for 5 years and hope they will somehow get different, if this is allowed to continue EU is going to be a very uncomfortable and much less peaceful place to live..

I wonder if this is how the pagans felt when the christians were replacing them

>you think
I would like to see this kebab get skewered
FTFY

Except the pagans were mainly converted, not replaced.

They weren't being replaced, europe became christianized by the kings/rulers in various places by decrees. It wasn't a different people "replacing" them so your statement doesn't really have merit. Besides the values of christianity are values that help forge civilization, the values of islam destroy civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=agYSZ0X418w
paganism was replaced with Christianity, yes

Yes, but it was done through conversion, not replacement of the population by an already christian population, that is the important difference.

>he values of christianity are values that help forge civilization, the values of islam destroy civilization.

Christianity and islam are two different sides on the same hebrew coin

that's what I ment

Look i'm actually from one of the places that got "replaced" with christianity.. And overall it was positive change but ofcourse was still a dramatic change. Denmark became christian about hmm 1000 years ago by decree of king that made it state religion.

Also islam wouldn't even be a thing in europe without migrants shithead, it's completely different than millions of muslims entering europe and then convincing idiotic women to convert to islam by lying to them about what qur'an and sunnah says.

pagans were replaced by christians =/= paganism was "replaced" by christianity

>qu'ran and bible is the same
No it isn't you silly buffon you show clearly that you have never studied either.. They are diametrically opposed is why the muslims wanted to invade christian lands for 1400 years.

meanwhile, on a Roman pottery board 1600 years ago...

>This is what happens when christians get influence, been saying it for a while now, this is only a surprise for people who don't know the Bible and Christian law, but i'm glad he's being so brazen about it so that people are getting redpilled fast..

Christians have no loyalty to the empire or anything except to Jesus which is all christians wherever they live, they will sell your nation and heritage and traditions and values down the river in order to further the cause of Jesus.. Which goal is to implement Christianity in every part of the empire and throw away your law and your culture and traditions into the garbage bin.

Never allow Christians to take the throne, they are unfit to do so.. this is exactly what happens and it will continue to happen till people stop them at the sword and at the battlefield and so forth.

The people surprised by this is the exact same assholes who years ago told people like me to shut up about islam because it was a peaceful religion and muslims weren't a problem..

If they had read the qu'ran and sunnah and an islamic law book like reliance of the traveller, they could have predicted this with 100% accuracy, this is exactly what muslims are expected/instructed to do in kuffar nations..

But they would rather be taken aback and go
>wow we could've never predicted this

Ofcourse you could you fucking retards, exactly same as you can predict what will come next in the next 5-10 years if you don't act rather swiftly over the next few years, and i assure you it will be far less pretty and convenient than this example should you choose not to.

If you don't want to be part of the country you are sponging off, gtfo.

that's greek faggot

literally the easiest fucking thing to distinguish, burger, latin uses your same alphabet, greek has it's own letters n shiet

I thought the muslims were suppose to produce the anti christ? Something like America is Babylon and if we (US) go in for the final war with the arabs, it will bring about the end of the world. (Or a 'new era')

Religious prophecy is some weird shit.

if you're not a pagan, youre a race traitor

Vladimir Putin is Christian Orthodox, he seems alright protecting his country.
dumbass

Why are you surprised by this? This is what multiculturalism is all about

Why is the world obsessed with pushing Islam?

Is it the toughest religion on the masses and the best to keep them in check? Do globalist see this cult as a free ticket to serfdom for the common pleb?

I think you better bin that skewer, sunshine.

Literally no non-white immigrants ever assimilates in white countries.

nice dawah attempt, but christianity is nothing like islam and only a retard who has studied neither will look at your argument as valid.. Besides europe and the west has been christian for 1000+ years and done well for itself, whilst islam has created a hellhole. Infact part of why europe became christian was because it was threatened in the middle east by among others the muslims.

>I thought the muslims were suppose to produce the anti christ?

They are, he's called the mahdi in islam. They wait for him to appear in some point in the future, and to rule as a singular emperor over a restored islamic caliphate. But they don't want the kuffar to know this, islamic terrorist organizations even refer to this revived caliphate as a new world order (increase of power and influence in the middle east).

The Sultan of London has no clout here.

Nothing about that is definitive, just interpretation and speculative theology

>why is this world obsessed with pushing islam
"this world" isn't obsesed with it, but organizations like muslim brotherhood are behind this and have inflitrated a lot of nations. They have been planning this since the 1980's.

The destabilization in middle east allows them to keep migration flowing into the west to islamize it, this is why they are not interested in stopping the conflict.

>Besides the values of christianity are values that help forge civilization
There was civilization before Christianity. None-the-less written language and laws. It didn't forge civilization.

I hate Khan with the heat of a thousand suns but there is no point in Cred Forums just raging incoherently at our globalist enemies without even listening to what they are saying.
We should at least be aware that, worldwide, the globalists have developed, in the past few months, a new rhetorical strategy based on presenting "assimilation" as something bad and "integration" as something good. Etymologically at least, there is a clear difference between the concepts. "Assimilation" implies that there is an obligation on what is "different" to make itself "similar" to whatever polity or community it wishes to be received by. "Integration", on the other hand, puts the emphasis on the idea of the host community and those who are hosted becoming a "whole" ("integer") without specifying just who needs to "make themselves similar" to whom.
This is actually quite a new rhetorical development because for decades "integration" and "assimilation" were used more or less as synonyms in political discourse. It's really only in the past year or so that politicians have started saying they are in favour of "integration" in order to set themselves off not just from politicians who argue that countries should stay ethnically homogenous but also from politicians who are in favour of "assimilation". This is now even a dividing line on the Right. In the upcoming French presidential elections, Sarkozy will be running on an "assimilation" platform and Alain Juppé, his main right-wing rival, on an "integration" one.
Personally, of course, I feel, just like the rest of Cred Forums, that in a sane world neither "integration" nor "assimilation" would be an issue. In a sane world, European nations would just say "Fuck off; go and burn your own shithole countries to the ground". But the fact is that, in the context of what is possible in the present madness, "assimilation" is a position we need to support for the sake of halting the much worse alternative: "integration".

You should have seen Christianity in its heyday.

Only when Pagan values were revived during the Renaissance and after, did Europeans conquer the world. Only when this happen, did Art, science and culture flourish. Argue all you want, but worshipping a dead kike on a stick is a dead end in Western civilization, and it has been since the Renaissance.

>just interpretation and speculative theology
Yeah, to anyone who's a retard..

mahdi restores an empire in middle east as singular emperor and rules for 7-8 years and make peace treaty with christians and jews.. who does that sound like?

He's a divine emperor of islam who.. denies jesus is son of god, denies the crucifiction of jesus christ, denies the holy spirit, claims it's angel gabriel, is instructed to convert kill or subjugate christians and make them pay jizya so they are humiliated. and have spent 1400 years trying to invade christian europe before the last caliphate the ottomans fell in 1922 which they neatly rounded off in 1915 by butchering 1.5 millon armenian christians..

Oh yeah, doesn't fit whatsoever.

>Why is the world obsessed with pushing Islam?
The world isn't obsessed with that. The religion itself is. The ultimate purpose of Islam is to create the state of Dar-Al-Islam or a state of hegemonous and homogenous Islam where the law of shariah (which remember is sacred) is applied to all.
That's why all throughout history, muslim countries have expanded as muc has they could and tried to unify islam. That's why islamic sects only have ennemies or allies of circumstance : because in the end, they must prevail and encompass all.

>tfw all you see is streets filled with Paki Fried Chicken shops and sandniggers taking over areas

why does this guy suck so much.
hes so obtuse and counterproductive im fucking reeling. and im a world away.

who elected this shit head?

Interesting points.
Assimilation of legal immigrants has always been the only realistic route for us (other than full Hitler).
And yes, it's true that they have realised this and tried to preempt it.

I need to think about this. Good points.

I never got the whole Armenian genocide deal, but cool. Going to read more about this. That makes a lot of sense in the wider context of things.

o..okay muzzie.. keep playing that game that it's fine that muslims are trying to turn europe islamic.

>you should have seen christianity in its heyday
You're so cute preying on people who haven't read the christian texts..

Ofcourse i know there was a civilization before christianity, i'm living in one of the older christian countries in europe retard.. and we find all kinds of artifacts here under our soil of things from the past. And actually part of why we all became christians in europe was to fend off the asshole muslims who started to invade europe shortly after muhammad died and occupied spain for 500+ years. Perhaps you missed that little tidbit.

my take on it is that the ottoman caliphate was dwindling and about to collapse and they thought if they butchered 1.5 million christians they would get in allah's good graces and he would let them keep their empire, but it didn't work and they dismantled in 1922. (mortal headwound after 1400 years of walking around like a lion seeking whom they might devour)

It was the last known caliphate jihad, so this is why they refuse to admit it happened, because if they admit it was wrong that's tantamount to admitting that the jihad was wrong which is against islamic law to do. So it's like

>stfu about armenian genocide we don't talk about this!

>o..okay muzzie

This coming from Denmark

>Ofcourse i know there was a civilization before christianity, i'm living in one of the older christian countries in europe retard.. and we find all kinds of artifacts here under our soil of things from the past.

pic related

>And actually part of why we all became christians in europe was to fend off the asshole muslims who started to invade europe shortly after muhammad died and occupied spain for 500+ years. Perhaps you missed that little tidbit.

So by your standards, it is totally and wholly acceptable to abandon parts of your own culture and replace it with a Hebrew religion in order to defend against another, Hebrew, religion. to me.

>(((Sarkozy)))

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g

Le Pen or Le Fuck yourselves.

he's right, we should just kick them all out.

Of course they don't want the kebabs assimilating. If they assimilate, it's the end for the Brits and the Muslims, both. Why assimilate the kebabs when they can just take the whole fucking continent over?

>Le Pen or Le Fuck yourselves.
same difference, FN is like Sarkozy's party, except anti-EU

He sounds like Jew ver. 3.0 alright.

After this kemal attatürk secularized turkey and distanced himself from sharia law, only reason türkei is the way it is today, they were literally the leader of one of the most brutal islamic caliphates in history that tried to invade europe constantly from the east including enslaved large parts of eastern europe. The earlier caliphates invaded europe via spain and upwards since the byzsantine emperor (constantinople) had not yet been sacked by the muslims, that happened under mohamat II where they butchered people inside haga sophia aswell and this then became türkei, head of the ottoman empire afterwards.

infact 9/11 and the reason why that date was chosen it is same date in 1683 where the ottomans were fended off at battle of vienna when they yet again tried to invade and conquer europe. Islam is like pinky and the brain what are we going to do today? invade europe and take over the world for islam.

And people have totally forgotten all this history and the left is like "oh come on in nice muslims let's coexist in peace" literally ancestors of people who enslaved men women europeans by tens of millions including sex trade with little boys by the ottomans.

>UK's capital city is ruled by a mudslime

You can't make this shit up.

>londons-muslim-mayor-tells-u-s-audience-immigrants-shouldnt-assimilate
Of course the mudslime doesn't want to assimilate. The UK should just firebomb all of its Muslim-dominant regions, deport all of its pro-muslim supporters, and violently overthrow every single sandnigger holding any political position.

Why the fuck aren't people more hostile to people advocating Sharia Law?

Good, one step closer to war.

Don't forget though the ottomans were supported by the french and british.

>all because we needed that Suez canal
i-it was worth it right guys?

Europe was not replaced racially though. Jews didn't bring Arab Christians in to replace Europeans, the Europeans converted.

Besides, Christianity is dying in the West. Bashing it is just something atheist shitlibs do to status signal, literally no one else cares.

M9, it's not just shitskins. More than 100000 "mah white masterrace" Brits have converted to Islamism.

Examples:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Pelham,_8th_Earl_of_Yarborough

Blair's sister-in-law, forgot her name.

economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2016/02/conversion-islam

>EVERY year, thousands of British people convert to Islam. Estimates of how many vary a lot, but in 2011 a study concluded that the total number of converts in the United Kingdom might exceed 100,000 and that about 5,000 had made that choice the previous year, with women exceeding men and the “white British” share of fresh converts amounting to around half.

Recently there was a piece of news about the British Saudi Arabia ambassador, some Collis guy, who converted to Islam too. I've also seen common people, especially women from the UK converting to Islam (a policewoman from Essex, I believe). So it's not just the elites from the UK or lefties.

One of many reasons to not to go to britian right now.

I guess we just have to firebomb the shit out of the UK then.

I really have no interest in going to Britain right now.

Maybe to Ireland or at worst, to Scotland if somehow they manage to split with the UK. But surely not to England or Wales. That region seems infested with the Islamist brain virus. Better not even get close to the contamination area.

Will we even be smart enough to use our arsenal once our IQ drops 10 points from the Hispanic and Blcak race mixing that White Americans are into?

Seems that way, if things keep going the way they're we might get another round in the ring. Hope you microwavable pizza eating muppets are ready.

>coming from denmark
You're just being a retard at this point, just sitting trying to bait me like a double digit moron, you literally have no clue about the history of europe with regards to this, you sitting over in united states dumb as a fucking rock. you haven't read the bible properly nor have you read the qur'an and sunnah, nor do you even know who the jews really are.. The world must be very confusing to someone as blind as you. But it's actually quite simple.

>replace it with hebrew religion
Europe IS christianity, if christianity is removed from europe it practically exists nowhere.. the jews are edomites/esau who follow saturn, so do ishmael (arabs) follow saturn.. someone had to follow the actual messiah since none of these assclowns did.. christianity was pretty much eradicated in the middle east. and the european missionaries played a huge part in spreading it across the world too.

Europes conversion to christianity is the woman giving birth that fled with wings of an eagle from the dragon who tried to devour her child (jesus christ) that the dragon tried to attack and go after the women but was unsuccessfull. That's the church fleeing the middle east.. the edomite jews killed jesus, and muslims came 600+ years later with muhammad and immediately tried laying waste to christian europe where it had fled.

please tell me the rope is coming for this subversive cuck someday

Should have let Russia end them, but nooo.

Seems like North Ireland still holds strong in the UK.

agreed they need to be returned to their 3rd world containment zones. I hate Marxist terrorists and their state sanctioned invaders oh so very much

>So by your standards, it is totally and wholly acceptable to abandon parts of your own culture.
In case you don't know scandinavians were vikings who did some not very good things in the past, so the conversion to christianity was also an effort of redemption.
>This coming from Denmark
Eh we have our muslim problem pretty decently under control compared to sweden for instance, aswell as we are quite anti mass immigration sentiment including critical of muslims.

So again you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about burger.

Perhaps, I have some sympathy for them, but I'm not a big fan of them being welfare cucks. They better get some economy going by themselves. And stop being dependent on Westminster and EU funds.

Alright Cred Forums, how do we siege London?

We need roosevelt

When are the next elections?

Nice b8 m8, have a (You).

Kill this sandnigger

underrated

What does he have to do with this?
For you, my sheep-shagging friend.

>You're just being a retard at this point,

Not an argument

>you haven't read the bible

I don't read the holy books of foreign religions

>the jews are edomites/esau who follow saturn

What the fuck kind of junk are you babbling?

>someone had to follow the actual messiah

According to you, he is the actual messiah. classic example of the no true scotsman fallacy.

>Europes conversion to christianity is the woman giving birth that fled with wings of an eagle from the dragon who tried to devour her child (jesus christ) that the dragon tried to attack and go after the women but was unsuccessfull. That's the church fleeing the middle east.. the edomite jews killed jesus, and muslims came 600+ years later with muhammad and immediately tried laying waste to christian europe where it had fled.

You're clearly insane by this point. You have no idea what you are talking about. Take your jewish religion and your one god and get the fuck off my board you fucking semite.

>who did some not very good things in the past

They were the last bulwark of the true european religion against the hordes of Semitic race-traitors. How is that not noble or not good?

ITT: Sub-80 iq Black """""""""""""dane""""""""""""" has a hissy fit that his precious hebrew religion is being fucked by another hebrew religion

People like this should be executed or atleast have their testicles cut off

It still takes me a few seconds to remember that London really does in fact have a Muslim mayor. Is it really only a matter of time until Muslims are elected to Parliament? It's only a matter of time until there is some kind of forced expulsion of Islam from Europe. It won't be pretty.

I thought he was pissing on it at first, that would also have been acceptable

What I don't get is how they are for this, but bring up research on a cure for homosexuality and genetic elimination possible genes that might carry it. They freak out.

This war is going to be terrifying.

Londoner's tax money is paying for him to campaign the USA to elect Hillary.

christ cucks btfo

Assimilate? That's like asking your own troops to surrender!

Well, if it makes you lot feel any better, this turbofaggot is extremely anti-religion for all religions (though I would hate to live near mudslimes more than buddhists for obvious reasons) so conversion is impossibru. Even if they forced me to, I still wouldn't believe that garbage and would only pretend to while plotting my recreation of Hiroshima on Mecca.

I've stopped caring.
It doesn't matter if they assimilate or not.
Sometime in the next 20 years they are all getting fucking removed anyway.

They should NOT assimilate. They should just get the fuck out. Before rope day.

Literally treason.

You did this.

Your god fell to worshipers of a guy nailed to a cross,lead by Charlemagne, a fucking frog. What does that say about Odin's power?

>I don't read the holy books of foreign religions
There you go, proved my point, you sure like to run your mouth about things you haven't studied though don't you.

>What the fuck kind of junk are you babbling?
pic related.

Saturn north pole is the kaaba. (that's ishmael the arabs/muslims)

Jews "star of david" has nothing to do with star of david, they are esau, jacobs brother, not jacob whom jesus came through, they are old hebrews but not the ones the bible was talking about with regards to the tribes of israel.

Anyways, their "star of david" is similarly saturn north pole. pic related.

Moloch and star of remphan, remphan is old coptic word for saturn

acts 7:43 "Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

Similar chiun is also used, it also means saturn.

Jacob are among the gentiles. Jews esau, ishmael muslims, jacob/israel, among the gentiles (specifically among the europeans).

>you have no idea what you're talking about

biblehub.com/revelation/12-14.htm
The woman escaping the serpents wrath. Also several islamic incursions was decided/fended off by naval battle, like that of lepanto. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

And i personally think also this attempt of migration is also what it speaks of that inevitably will be unsuccessfull/swallowed up by the ground.

>they were the last bulwark of the true european religion against the hordes of semitic race-traitors. How is that not noble or not good?

Again you don't have a clue what you're talking about, also paganism was never removed entirely from scandinavia, nor was asetro heck we even learn old norse history and all these things in school and in other ways, so again your whole notion that christianity just destroyed our entire history because we converted is a complete fabrication atleast in this neck of the woods.

You might have done this.

The gods agreed not to directly intervene in human affairs after the Trojan wars

fast foward 2000 years

>Again you don't have a clue what you're talking about, also Chrisanity was never removed entirely from scandinavia, nor was Catholicism heck we even learn old bible history and all these things in school and in other ways, so again your whole notion that Islam just destroyed our entire history because we converted is a complete fabrication atleast in this neck of the woods.

That was exactly Obamas strategy which leads me to believe he's a ducking Muslim plant.

>London’s first Muslim mayor has appointed a Deputy “Integration” Mayor who has worked with CAGE, an allegedly “extremist” organisation who described Islamic State executioner Jihadi John as a “beautiful man”.

>During his election campaign, the Labour Mayor was accused of sympathising with Islamic extremist after it emerged he shared a platform with numerous anti-Semites, defended 9/11 terrorists as a barrister and had a brother-in-law who was a member of banned jihadi group Al-Muhajiroun.

>CAGE claims to stand up for Muslims who are persecuted by anti-terror laws. However, they were condemned by the previous Prime Minister and have been described by left-wingers as “a shady Salafi PR outfit” and an “advocacy group for Islamic fundamentalism in British society”.

>The group has defended many convicted terrorists and killers – including Mohammed Emwazi (aka Jihadi John) – told Muslims to “support the jihad” in Iraq and Afghanistan and once argued that the UK had nothing to fear from Muslims travelling to Syria to fight.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/londons-muslim-mayor-appoints-integration-deputy-worked-jihadi-john-apologists/

What a shock.

>“One of the lessons from around the world is that a laissez-faire or hands-off approach to social integration doesn’t work. We need rules, institutions, and support to enable people to integrate into cohesive communities and for the avoidance of doubt, I don’t mean assimilation, I mean integration, and there’s a difference”.

Funny that he should say such a thing in front of an American audience. Apparently the Irish immigrants integrated themselves without any rules, institutions or state sponsored social support. The Russian Jews brought a lot of socialism with them for sure but somehow they also made it to the top on their own.

So you got two angles to this issue. Number one is that this immigration worked because it was a hands-off approach without the state intervening and people making it on their own and number two of course the restriction on immigration from Northern Europe aka NOT FUCKING MOSLEMS!

It would make the civil war end a bit quicker if they didn't try to assimilate.

This is a logical fallacy.

>says something is a logical fallacy without any evidence to back it up

>a war to "dethrone" trump

You know that it would literary be europe vs the world?
There is absolutely 0 chance it would happen.

>breitbart.com/london/2016/09/16/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-u-s-audience-immigrants-shouldnt-assimilate/
He should be ripped out of office and executed, and all the Muslims in the country should be deported.

>Assimilation of legal immigrants has always been the only realistic route for us (other than full Hitler).

False. As I have clearly explained in , Europeans aren't assimilating non-European immigrants: it is the non-European immigration that is assimilating Europeans out of existence; what this effectively means is that your argument to moderation fallacy (that of course invoked Hitler, as is always the case; no coincidence) has to go, or Europeans are fucked.

>I hate Khan with the heat of a thousand suns but there is no point in Cred Forums just raging incoherently

Why are you psychologically projecting your emotions to pretend that it suddenly refutes my accurate and truthful arguments that succinctly detail the literal biological implications of the situation?

As I have detailed above, an appeal to moderation does not change the cruel truth that either Europeans finally harden the fuck up and begin to fight for their actual ethnoracial interests (and not purported non-interests like "cultural enrichment" and other non-arguments as spammed on TV), or Europeans will be eliminated and everything they had is stolen by invading non-European interests that had metaphorically cannibalized Europeans during the course of their invasion of the continent.

>at our globalist enemies without even listening to what they are saying.

Au contraire: it is exactly because our so called "leaders" have been listening to the Globalists so much that we are now in this extremely precarious situation; whatever our Globalist friends are saying no longer matters, as a matter of fact, it never did ever since the beginning; you see, the time is coming when the Globalist buddies are the ones that are finally going to have to listen to the tangible needs and interests of the European populations; no longer will it be the other way around, as it's been for quite a while now.

I don't need evidence, you did it several times, you are using whataboutism to spew bile, and counter the danish anons well constructed arguments.

kindly kys.

How many times are you going to do false equivalence? We were christians for 1000 years now.. christianity didn't seek to destroy our history or our culture we changed state religion from paganism to christianity via our king. 1000 years later funnily enough we still have our history and still teach these pagan mythology etc. you see christianity can nicely coexist..

However islam cannot, islam eradicates things that don't belong to it, it's a concept called Jahiliyya which means ignorance, it's part of why they destroy monuments and burn libraries etc. and muslims have done that actively throughout history, they destroy the culture that was there and replace it with islam, and they do it by sword and with death penalty for leaving islam.

Again you're a fucking retard sitting over in burgerland educating me about the history of my own country and my own ancestors which you seem to not have a fucking clue about.. you don't even fucking live here.

The only argument you seem to have is.. islam taking over is acceptable because that's what christianity did, it's not correct or even remotely comparable. So either you're a dawah muslim trying to justify muslims changing european countries towards islam (after their ancestors spent 1400 years trying to invade/torch europe) Or you're a simpleminded moron who needs to learn a thing or two about history..

And btw.. you also admitted to not having studied neither islamic texts nor the bible, i've studied both, you also claim that you know my countrys history better than i do and the situation here inspite not even fucking living here.. And you call me a fucking nigger.. it's pretty tragic to listen to you. You should quit whilst you still have a shred of dignity intact.

>I don't need evidence

If you don't have evidence, then you don't have an argument

>spew bile,
NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

>kindly kys.

Did I mention not an argument?

>breitbart.com/london/2016/09/16/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-u-s-audience-immigrants-shouldnt-assimilate/
Why is this rat the mayor of a city which I descend from?

Why is this rat in power over one of the most vital Western cities?

Why is this rat in the city, much less mayor?

Why isn't this rat fuck being thrown out on his rat fuck ass?

Why are we joking around about this?

On the remote off chance that actually happened, what side would the military and the police be on? Because the political leaders are obviously going to side with the Muslims. Will the military side with the people and the police with the government and the Muslims? I can't see the armed forces wanting to back the London Caliphate. A proper military coup would be cool.

fucking kek

>The gods agreed not to directly intervene in human affairs after the Trojan wars

Gonna be a hard sell to normies then

Why? They still guide us

Why are you paying a fucking Muslim to lead your city you dumb motherfucker? This is YOUR fault. You're sitting around at home while your nation is ripped apart from the inside. Do you think this is a joke? You're letting the rest of the world down by putting this little faggot in power over an old, historic city and one of the most important symbols of white civilization.

I'm not fucking around, it disgusts me every single time I see this fucker talk. It is so disgraceful to me that I can hardly even handle it. And it's your fault. Not the leftists. You.

You let this happen.

UN what army?

I am literally going to cry like a faggot if I see the British Museum, National Library or any other great historical institutions getting destroyed like what happened in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

wew lad

You're on your own dad. They're getting ready to form an Islamic ethnostate inside London. This will end in civil war

He's right, you made that fallacy several times already, we try to explain it to you, and you just brush it off and pretend you didn't.

However clever you pretend to act you really aren't.. The trick to being smug is actually being intelligent whilst being so and knowing what it is you are talking about.. This is not really working out for you in this situation. But keep pretending like it is, atleast i've tried to give you a decent response.

Don't cry, just kill every goddamn Muslim you see

> you made that fallacy several times already,

Cause i'm not making any real arguments, i've really just been bantering and baiting most of this time

The likelihood of a "a war between America and Europe" is unprecedentedly higher should Hillary win.

London is fucking lost, mate.
It has a Muslim mayor because British people are literally a minority in London.
I am not exaggerating, that's a fact.
The city is gone. It's just buildings. It's not truly a British place anymore.

This is the case for a few places here. They have been lost.
They will not be reclaimed until the comfort is taken away from us.
There needs to be some great economic catastrophe that removed the cushion of the welfare state.
At that point people will tribalise and kill each other and the foreigners will be purged.

Until then people will just be unhappy but content.

It's the same all over Europe.

The day is coming, it's inevitable.

Sounds like a great way to conquer the West.

Yeah we really can't let that happen, but it's obvious that it will be extremely high risk of it bordering certainty of it if muslims become a majority in europe, it would be like paradise for them to do, they tried to invade for 1400 years and now they're just walking right in via migration so if they take over they will ofcourse try to do what their ancestor muslims started, europe is filled to the brim with christian themed architecture aswell as lots of things like what you mention.. things that are "deeply offensive" to islam ofcourse.

here's a short video about Jahiliyya a quick little video primer so you get the idea behind it and a few short examples of historical application, just so you understand that what ISIS is doing is standard for islam during the caliphates youtube.com/watch?v=-t6xAseMITU

LOL holy SHIT. The Anglo-brits really are FUCKED.

I guess their "intellectual superiority" and British accents really are nothing more than a facade. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

WHAT A SHITTY COUNTRY

THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF HISTORY GONE IN A FUCKING FLASH

LOL

CRY?

Your nation is already lost buddy. The leftists already won. This is the 21st century version of the genocides of the 20th century.

This is our Holocaust, and it is already halfway finished.

The anons upthread are right. It's over. They're winning.

The only thing we can really do is completely reject everything and reform new nations.

We've been conquered, our nations are already completely destroyed, and I suspect that we are only beginning to see how horrible things are going to get.

It's so fucking sad. I think that the neoreactionaries are actually right.

We really just have to EXIT and form our own new nations. There is no saving the old.

We need to start planning the next great nation, the next AMERICA.

>At that point people will tribalise and kill each other

To be fair, that's already happening, but it's still relatively easy for the mass media to sweep much of it under the rug because the percentage of non-Europeans in European countries is still relatively small (unlike in the US).

Good post. We are not only racially replaced but also culturally. When they weaken our culture further it will only become easier for them to replace it with more and more foreign elements and that means more immigration, more emasculation and more discrimination against the indigenous people of Europe.

"They tell us we must be prepared to contemplate, in fact to welcome, the alteration and alienation of our towns and cities. They tell us there is no such thing as our own people and our country. Indeed there is, and I say it in no mean or arrogant or exclusive spirit. What I know is that we have an identity of our own, as we have a territory of our own, and that the instinct to preserve that identity, as to defend that territory, is one of the deepest and strongest implanted in mankind. I happen also to believe that the instinct is good and that its beneficent effects are not exhausted...In our time that identity has been threatened more than once. In the past it was threatened by violence and aggression from without. It is now threatened from within by the foreseeable consequences of a massive but unpremeditated and fortunately, in substantial measure, reversible immigration."
~ Enoch Powell

Your IP has been reported, the tolerance police is coming to take you to the reeducation camp. Enjoy your stay while you learn to worship the muslims and get full understanding of how Sharia law is best law.

Shit dude, we're all looking across the pond wondering if they'll survive. Your emotion is awkward. Thinking about my bed ridden neighbor who claims he fought in vietnam. I don't believe him, dementia may as aswell be acid. But those words of impending doom seem to radiate from this generation I have no real connection with. Yet the accuracy in how he structured his description of apprehension completely mirrors mine. Even if I'd care never to admit. It'd be shitty if this was actually the calm before a storm. I don't want my life to change much.

I believe that also 70 percent of Europe's prison population is Muslim too. Guess what is the number one recruiting spot for Moslems nowadays? Prisons.

And I agree about the media sweeping those riots under the rug. I have only recently connected the dots about those French youth riots where thousands of cars were burned and nearly the whole country was shut down. In our media we got a coverage that played into the stereotypical view Germans have of the French, which is that they are quick to rebel and when they strike they shut down the whole country. None of those reports in our mainstream media ever mentioned that those escalations were race riots and it mostly happened where young Moslems have taken over the suburbs.

One story from a former district mayor of Berlin describes a case in where a police patrol followed a BMW. The driver stopped, got out of the car and punched the officers in the face. He was a Turk and within a few minutes the patrol was surrounded by a crowd of Turks. The officers only took down the name of the offender and fucked off out of there with their tails between their legs.
That shows you that the state tolerates the foreign invaders. It can lock up and beat it's own German citizens which are dumb enough to be afraid of reprisals. We are paying for our own demise. The state is our greatest enemy - it's the enemy of all of Western civilization.

Under. Rated.

Powell had amazing foresight.

kek

Your heretic rant against Christianity still loses out as soon as you realize that it is what formed Western civilization. I sincerely doubt our demise can be solely contributed to it when it is what made us rise to the top in the first place.

It's a colonisation

i think if some1 from an armpit side of the world wants to come here(US)...they should have something we(US) desire...if not...STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY FREE COUNTRY!

Then why not stay in their own country where the entire culture is theirs? Makes no sense to immigrate to a different country if you believe the culture of the place you left is better.

This is literally what they stated CLEARLY. Muslims should not assimilate but ACCOMMODATE.

>Then why not stay in their own country where the entire culture is theirs? Makes no sense to immigrate to a different country if you believe the culture of the place you left is better.
You don't get it, the main motivation of islam is not to sit by itself and chill out in their own 57 majority muslim nations, it is to institute sharia law in all nations of the world and throw away their national laws. That includes UK or other places they move to.

He was simply being realistic while the rest of the British aristocracy still had its head in the clouds.

Funny how the Moslems have infiltrated the West.

>What is the strategy of Islam in the West?
youtu.be/0TwfiNjvcYo?list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ&t=274

>Hillary Clinton's involvement
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI?t=4082

>adjusting the constitution
youtu.be/Ey-TRpkUiPI?t=4316

Exactly right; there is no avoiding war - it can only be postponed to the advantage of others and, excluding the exponentially increasing acts of ethnoracial aggression against the European peoples (itself a consequence of the increasing invasion of Europe), this total "war" is being currently primarily fought at the socio-political and demographic level.

We are fighting an extremely complicated battle against time [], but it is imperative that Europeans not only in Europe but in North America, etc. uncuck themselves in time so as to re-establish their REAL ethnoracial interests (and not the Globalist cuckoldry as is currently the case) before being demographically destroyed.

I liken this situation to a debilitated organism that is afflicted with AIDS: in order to fight this "suicidalism", we need to kick–start the West's immune system, and the way to do so is to stimulate European ethnocentrism, which is being deliberately artificially inhibited by Cultural Marxism (with forced memes like """Racism""", race denialism and countless others layers of bullshit that only serve to slow down the European's response).

If Europeans fail to impose their ethnoracial interests, then the invading mass non-European immigration and the Globalists behind them will do so in the European's place.

Yes they can't assimilate if they are to take over the nation for islam can they.. this is why OIC recommends this.

Sadiq is clearly a muslim brotherhood pawn as is muslim brotherhood heavily involved in OIC's calls for various things at the UN like the 10 year programme to make it criminal in the west to critique islam.

But to people who don't know even what OIC is or what muslim brotherhood is and their history these things don't make any sense.

sadiq also called to setup some kind of monitoring for anti islamic speech a while ago did he not? that's right out of the islamic observatory stuff that OIC did too. This is a transnational agenda by OIC (majority muslim nations in the world) to force sharia based things upon a non muslim nation (in this case UK) This is extra national jurisdiction.. and it's technically illegal to do. OIC basically are using the UN to tell non muslim nations what they can and can't do in their own countries.. And sadiq is just a pawn on that, this is ofcourse also in line with qur'an and sunnah but it's no mystery why this is happening, you can find their entire gameplan if you know their texts and look at what OIC and muslim brotherhoods writings and what they are doing. It's literally a terrorist organization the same that tried to institute sharia law in egypt. But it organizing mass hijrah against the west, qaradawi literally takfir'ed ghadaffi calling for libyans to assasinate him.. why.. to destabilize libya and cause muslim immigration to europe.

Go watch this video it's crucial to understand what's going on with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc

>OH GEEZ JUST LOOK AT ALL THE PROBLEMS THE MUSLIMS HAVE CAUSED

Absolutely.

>For reasons which they could not comprehend, and in pursuance of a decision by default, on which they were never consulted, they found themselves made strangers in their own country. They found their wives unable to obtain hospital beds in childbirth, their children unable to obtain school places, their homes and neighbourhoods changed beyond recognition, their plans and prospects for the future defeated; at work they found that employers hesitated to apply to the immigrant worker the standards of discipline and competence required of the native-born worker; they began to hear, as time went by, more and more voices which told them that they were now the unwanted. On top of this, they now learn that a one-way privilege is to be established by Act of Parliament; a law which cannot, and is not intended to, operate to protect them or redress their grievances, is to be enacted to give the stranger, the disgruntled and the agent provocateur the power to pillory them for their private actions.

>As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood". That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the Atlantic but which there is interwoven with the history and existence of the States itself, is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect. Indeed, it has all but come. In numerical terms, it will be of American proportions long before the end of the century. Only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now. Whether there will be the public will to demand and obtain that action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
- Enoch Powell's "Rivers of Blood" speech, 20 April, 1968.

billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-project.html 1982 document
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum# 1991 document discovered during a raid in 2004 explaining ikhwans plans for north america (notice what obama has been doing).
Page 7.
”Page 7:
“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”
“[W]e must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”

This is how long they have been planning this mass migration to as they call it "destroy our miserable house". via mass migration/settlement.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=33m11s Muslim brotherhood call Mosques either islamic centers or islamic societies of.. that are there to achieve the goals of the process of settlement.. And they have defined settlement as civilizational jihad in their memorandum.. So what this means is the Muslim brotherhood is saying that every mosque under muslim brotherhood control is there to achieve civilizational jihad.. And every organization called something involving the words Islamic center something something, or Islamic society of.. Is a muslim brotherhood front.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=35m10s "The islamic centers purpose is also to.. PREPARE US.. (qur'an 8:60 against them make ready) and supply our battalions (phalange in arabic).. (bands/brigands 2nd form of jihad)"

muslim opinions don't matter. Don't listen to them, don't reason with them.

A reasonable muslim, leaves islam. All muslims are adversaries.

Thus muslim brotherhood is saying when you understand the language they use, is that the role of islamic center or islamic society of.. and muslim brotherhood controlled mosques is not only to facilitate civilizational jihad (islamization enforcing shariah law), but also to support/supply active mujahids! (terrorists).

Further documentation for this: youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=36m17s "Thus the islamic center would turn into a PLACE FOR.. study, family, BATALLION (mujahids), course, seminar, visit, sports schools, social club, women gathering, kindergarten for male and female youngster, the office of the domestic political resolution, and the center for distributing our newspapers, magazines, books and our audio and visual tapes" indoctrination central that also supports batallions (mujahids).. How much clearer can it get?

Fucking cunt piece of shit I hope he gets caught blowing Keith Vaz, and then beheaded by his fellow Muslims for being a faggot.

>muslim opinions don't matter. Don't listen to them, don't reason with them.

That's exactly right, the only muslim oppinion that matters in islam is muhammad and allah.

Muslims are instructed to lie to you about their texts so you don't understand the battleplan it lays out. taqiyya/idtirar/kitman this is why you can't never learn islamic law or qur'an and sunnah from a practicing muslim because they will decieve you to sucker you into islam.

This is why it's completely useless to after some attack drag a muslim up in tv interview that says "we don't condone the killing of innocents" yeah but what he means is innocent according to sharia law which is only adherent muslims, non adherent muslims are not innocent, all non muslims are per default guilty, for not having submitted to allah. and are thus kuffar/infidels and filthy animals.

Same way freedom in islam means freedom from the laws of man justice according to sharia.. and peace meaning.. when sharia law is the law of the entire world there will be "peace". As in islam has no place left to invade and has fullfilled its purpose. Now all is left is to enforce that law which coincidentally makes muslims superior and non muslims inferior.

This picture triggered me.

>Muslim mayor of London taking homoerotic selfies with canadian PM.

Cant make this shit up

They are also instructed not to take christians or non muslims in general for friends, but only to feign friendship towards them if it benefits the cause.

How islam works in hijrah mode is they use abrogation depending on size of muslim population to abrogate their way from mecca verses (the trojan horse oh you have your religion i have mine we're just friendly and nice) towards medina as their population increases, and gradually get more and more sharia law passed the more their population increases.. Abrogation is a trojan horse strategy embedded in islam when muslims migrate, which allows them to practice a more relaxed version of islam (the mecca) but as their population that is abrogated towards medina which launched the caliphates and has the jihad.. and expect them to get more and more violent as they increase in population therefore. Of critics and in their demands and in their protests if they don't get their way and all these things, and their communities being more and more muslim only (no go zones) it's the same all over no matter what nation you pick, because it is islam.. infact it is islamic law to not report muslims to authorities, this is why for instance the guys in belgium were not reported.

youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=50m54 section r8.0 lying r8.2 permissible lying. ”speaking is a means to achieving an objective”.
When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is PERMISSIBLE to lie if attaining the goal is permissible.. AND OBLIGATORY TO LIE IF THE GOAL IS OBLIGATORY.. when for example one is concealing a muslim from an oppressor who asks where he is, it is obligatory to lie about being hidden”. This includes ”showing the way to policemen and tyrants when they are going to commit injustice and corruption” injustice and corruption according to what.. according to sharia law which would be.. arresting or doing harm to muslims.. Let that sink in..

There is also the deliberate blackout of sensible but literally vital information so as to keep the Europeans in the dark (plausible deniability), for example in France:
>Due to a law dating from 1872, the French Republic prohibits performing census by making distinction between its citizens regarding their race or their beliefs.

>Some organizations, such as the Representative Council of Black Associations of France, have argued in favour of the introduction of data collection on minority groups but this has been resisted by other organizations and ruling politicians, often on the grounds that collecting such statistics goes against France's secular principles and harks back to Vichy-era identity documents.

>Part of a parliamentary bill that would have permitted the collection of data for the purpose of measuring discrimination was rejected by the Conseil Constitutionnel in November 2007.

It is of course no spontaneous coincidence the politicians don't want to officially record such demographics; they are, after all, deliberately carrying out the Globalist agenda that is replacing Europeans.

There's footage of trudeau praying in mosque, i suspect very heavily that he's a closet muslim convert with the things he has been doing and some of the speeches he has made to muslim events. Or maybe he's really just a gullible idiot that just accepts/agrees to everything to be as tolerant as at all possible.

It is clear as day with what they want. I do not understand how people don't see it. It's so fucking stupid.

Yes part is infiltration into various organizations but it is only possible with staggering amount of denial..

I mean they literally are setting up beachheads all over europe to facilitate this indoctrination towards islam whilst keeping all the migrants sharia compliant so they don't get "funny ideas" and want to integrate or become secularized..

These are the orgs and centers that get involved the moment anything slightly critical of islam occurs inside that nation.

Like cair (council on american islamic relations) isna and msa (muslim students association) in the US, which are directly linked to muslim brotherhood several years back, cair is directly linked to hamas for instance.. cair is literally a terrorist organization front pretending to be about muslim civil right issues.. kek..

Literally how retarded is it, we are fighting terrorist cells in the middle east whilst these fuckers have been invading us for quite a while now and subverting us from within.

Just look what they managed to do under obama.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=44m42s Brennan responds and agrees to the purge of information.Which leads to certain individuals like Stephen Coughlin being denied to be able to brief the pentagon and intelligence agencies etc. Anymore. They were essentially shutting up people who knew what the muslim brotherhood was up to. What was the information purged? "all training materials that contained culture and religious content, including information related to islam or muslims" cause it was racist and biased? Ofcourse not, because it helped to identify what muslim brotherhood was doing, so they wanted it gone. Literally a terrorist organization infiltrating and subverting US intelligence under obama.. Obama is a closet muslim i'm telling you! Otherwise this would not be fucking possible..

>A muslim is undermining a non muslim country

Muslims are literally Jews

Not so fast, kuffar

As a Libertarian I would also like to point out to others that Hans-Hermann Hoppe denounces cultural relativism and encourages people to recognize the importance of societies build and led by white, heterosexual males.

youtu.be/EO68Kvb9fD4?t=3624

Muslims are just as bad as jews, make no mistake.. this is the fatal mistake that many people make, when you study islam you find it is just as deceptive and manipulative as judaism. Even having trojan horse migration directly embedded into the doctrine outlined by muhammad and allah.. and how to take over in stages so the "host nation" won't suspect it (abrogation). encouraging to outbreed host population, and helping with this by having 4 wives on purpose) etc.

It is infact quite eerily similar even the "goyim" the muslims have the variant "kuffar", but that shouldn't be surprising since they both follow satan and neither of them follow the god of abraham isaac and jacob. nor the god of abraham for that matter. see
And they both hate eachother, they are kind of rivals but follow same thing, and both deny jesus christ as son of god.

But if islam gets in our nations, jews are a walk in the park compared. Jews might fuck with society but muslims will cut your fucking head off or burn you alive or something, just try to look at the general christian persecution in places like pakistan. That's ACTUAL persecution, not the "your religion is bulllshit haha - oh dear i'm being persecuted" no persecution is when someone wants to hurt or kill you for what you believe in.

>One story from a former district mayor of Berlin describes a case in where a police patrol followed a BMW. The driver stopped, got out of the car and punched the officers in the face. He was a Turk and within a few minutes the patrol was surrounded by a crowd of Turks. The officers only took down the name of the offender and fucked off out of there with their tails between their legs.

Just yesterday I've seen an incredibly similar story on the news over here, though the perpetrators were Africans who quickly ganged up on two policemen and were all over their faces, pushing them around and mocking them.

They do so, because they know the cops' hands are tied: if the police does something, they're suddenly the "bad guys", which is why the blacks were using smartphones to film the police as the blacks were pushing them around to see if the two policemen reacted (if they did, then then the blacks would claim muh racism, like they do everyday in America).

Those opportunistic vultures sense weakness and an opening and quickly take full advantage of the situation, which is exactly what the current artificial "migrant crisis" is.

Not really a surprise that a tool for the government was manipulated and indoctrinated into Islam, if these people were principled and capable of forming their own opinions they wouldn't be establishment puppets in the first place.

if you want to make a comparison i guess you could say.. jews are smaller in numbers and is like satans little gnomes that just fuck up the machinery of good civilization and mess with christianity and christian culture.. and islam is like a tyrranosaurus rex with 1.6 billion followers that want to cut your fucking head off, burn you alive and eat your kids if you insult islam (if they can get away with doing it in mass which they can't now since kuffar nations are more powerful) and that tried to invade christian europe for 1400 years. aswell as invade other places.

Don't make the mistake to think islam is somehow more benign than judaism.. they are on same level or worse, and bloodthirsty rather than simply manipulative.. and they have massive numbers...

Judaism is a pain in the ass to have in your nation, but islam is like a plague.

This is good news. The worse the behaviour of Muslims, the better, since more and more people will see what scum they're really dealing with and start to support mass deportation. Then Muslims are truly fucked, since white countries will have seen first hand what it is like to have Muslim hordes in their countries - nobody except the most cucked idiots will want them back, so Muslims will be stuck in their third world hell, left to face the bombs of Israel - deservedly so. Muslims had their chance at nice, semi-westernised lives in white Europe, etc, and they fucked it all up because they are animals. Soon they'll be back in their own countries, and whitey will know better than to let them in next time. So by all means Sadiq, encourage Muslims not to assimilate - you are digging their graves, and I thank you for this great service.

Can one of you guys take one for the team and nuke London?

Frogs, we'll take Paris out.

Yanks, goodbye California..?

Based Jews, Gaza is no more.

Russ, how about a Chechen free world?

>As a Libertarian I would also like to point out to others that Hans-Hermann Hoppe denounces cultural relativism and encourages people to recognize the importance of societies build and led by white, heterosexual males.

And that is what totally eludes so many of the more sheltered fedora fags: always focusing on attacking Christianity and the deliberately ambiguous """religion""" so as to tiptoe around far more politically incorrect territory.

Stephen Couglin truly redpilled me. Have you read his book Catastrophic Failure? I want to order it on Amazon.

"Useful Idiots"

youtu.be/EO68Kvb9fD4?t=3274

Definitely:
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc