Georgi Markov a Bulgarian judge and politician destroys Merkels and EUs open border policies

One the most based videos I have seen lately.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wdv_d_fN8Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Omf4iAYbj4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Omf4iAYbj4U

this one is pretty good too

>the "hooligan" of Europe
All the Left have are schoolyard taunts.

BTFO
T
F
O

Based Korwin. Why is his parties popularity only 5% tho. Is it rising in the light of currents years rising terrorist attacks?

Liked and saved

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I had lost hope for Europe, but lately, more and more everyday, I see things like this. Europe may not be lost. Based

Wow, this actually gives me hope. This feel is strange to me.

I haven't felt so pumped up since Trumps started giving speeches last year around this time. World is changing for the better so fast it is really amazing.

Those ancient greeks were based as hell, to bad modern greeks are more useless than a working mexican.

Korwin is pretty popular among the youth and people that understand economics (actually my economics proffesor in VERY leftie university was hardcore Korwin supporter and he talked shit about this school all the time, cool guy).
But there are multiple reasons that people that Korwin is C rAz zZ z y.
>hurr durr no income tax? country will die no money lol are u delusional i cant go to doctor for free?!!!?? no way!!!!!
>omg he said that polan had lower taxes under hitler??? he lOVES HITELR FUKING FASCIST
>uhh i think he is rite about many tings but he said bad things about wimmen......u get no vote mr korwin....
and so on, so on

Also during our last elections most of anti immigration voters voted for PiS/Kukiz15 (the second one is basically "populist" party, something like trump desu) and during that time only about 50% of Poles were for closing borders, right now its about 80%.

It's eastern Europe, another world.

I suppose you're right, but still. Look at the growing support for right-wing parties even in western europe

B A S E D

There's a cline that spreads across Europe from the NW to the SE, getting progressively more nationalist and ultra-Christian. Naturally it correlates perfectly with the cline marked by the Ottoman invasions of Europe.

This fucking guy. Just dominating. That woman can't wait to accept his cock cause he is alpha as fuck.

fuck off you balkan subhuman

All Bulgarians must be based as fuck. I work with one that said, in his thick accent "user dihckt you see dees mahhn in Orlando? At the... ghhayye Club? Dees mahhn ccchhhlean up a leetle bit, ehh?" with a smile on his face.

If you want to get a Bulgarian riled up, mention a gypsy. That's their nignog

>They rape well, they fight well, let them make children and fight for their democracy at home

marvelous!

I thought Europeans were supposed to be left wing and smart. Whenever I meet a European, I automatically assume he's a leftist.

>Turkroach

>Calling others subhuman

I'll see you tonight at 1:30, don't hide, come out of my fridge and fight like a proud roach.

You're thinking of western european numale faggots. Eastern Europe is nothing like Western Europe.