How do you keep your cool, especially in todays climate?

How do you keep your cool, especially in todays climate?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-22/islamic-state-'fanboys'-geolocated-by-citizen-journalists/7435278
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Speak your mind while you still have the right to do so, you weakling.

like this

we /nigger/ now?

prostate stimulation

KEK

I don't.

Every time Islam comes up I start to say they're shit. People are receptive.

oh yeah among friends and close family, one time my uncles brought up the jews and my grandad hates anyone who wasnt born here

Literally no one in my family would be disgusting by any of the opinions I've formed since coming here. Feels good man.

I just mention interesting facts, like news about yet another girl raped in yurop. Thankfully no one cares enough, and everybody accepts Islam as evil.

Crack jokes at the absurdity of it all.

My uncle kept prodding me about who I was voting for in November, and when I told him Trump, the fucker acted appalled.

I mean I don't get shit like that. He had to know there was a 50/50 chance I was gonna offend him, so why even bring it up?

My family are a bunch of shit eating dung beetles when it comes to politics. Every time any of them bring it up I dominate them. They cant disagree because they dont know shit.

> TFW entire family is fairly redpilled

Only a couple of classmates have this kinda "feeling that I feel in my feeling place" argument from time to time (not too long ago, one of them brought up the "black people were slaves hundreds of years ago, therefore it's justified that they feel oppressed today" tripe), but nobody spergs out, we usually come to an agreement, and nobody excludes me from any social circles

But if I express my Holocaust denial and my want for the destruction of Israel, then it'll make my life difficult.

Drink hot coffee.

Be water my friend. Shapeless, formless. Flowing when you need to, Crashing at other times.

The true way to redpill people is to never talk about it directly

you do not smash into the brick wall, you go around it

you talk about global bankers and the corrupt lying media and the people who own the media companies

liberals only exist because of ignorance. but if they perceive they are listening to some republican rant, they close their minds.

and when was the last time someone changed their mind from a direct argument?

the only thing you can do is leave a trail of breadcrumbs for them to follow

because the only one who can change their mind is themselves, youre not going to change their mind

the best way to covert redpill is just to agree and say shit like, "both parties are corrupt" and say shit like how Saudi Arabia has politicians from both parties in their pocket

I used to argue. I'm pretty good at making a point and backing it up.

Joined the military and now I have to just sit and take it. Pretty hard desu senpai. Couple of snide remarks once in a while is the only option I'm left with these days.

Most of my friends and family are conservative

Make it clear where I stand without making a big deal about it. Most people aren't big enough faggots to attack you over that, unless they're riled up.

>Thankfully no one cares enough,
They will

mfw my family consists of black democrats who all think non democrats are racists

can we make one with a white face?

I want to post this on facebook, but I dont want people to think being redpilled is a nigger thing.

Even around your friends and family?

Were you fucking brainwashed?

Air conditioning.

I don't speak German, what does that image say?

This.

Don't be a pussy and just let it all hang out. We are more informed than most normies anyway.

Did they ever hear the Johnson quote about the niggers voting democrat for a century?

believe what you want but act like others.

fit in in public and do your work in secret.

>Columbia
That's in the US though
Jokes aside, I meant the Trump thing. We all fid it so weird that there are pro-Islam people in the US.

No, we /spic/ now.

This

>Implying niggers that dark with that haircut with that much sweat are redpilled

Heh

Can someone get this hothead outta here?

It's like we live in constant Taqiyya.

bitch we are /Pinoy/

>tfw you live in an openly xenophobic society

I got them sorted out years ago, but of course I can discuss shit with them.

I'm talking about at work or people I don't know that well. I'm supposed to be politically neutral. We've got this shit called Op Honour and it's basically political correctness indoctrination. They won't stop with this shit. It's relentless. Just gotta sit there and take it.

It's not a real quote

If politics comes up and I feel comfortable, I'll openly express my support for Trump. I have a conservative Italian/Irish family in MA though, so I don't really feel reluctant to talk about it. I went to a fairly conservative business school too.

Ask /mena/
It's pictures from when that isis leader made a broadcast some while back, and people posted pictures to show they're ready

Here:
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-22/islamic-state-'fanboys'-geolocated-by-citizen-journalists/7435278

you got erection when you saw that?

You're not part of the jew cuckosphere, remember that.

Snopes can only declare it "unproven", which makes sense since it's from the fucking 60s. Besides, are you saying it isn't reflective of the intentions of the Democratic Party?

I have stopped pretending, and I am glad I did. My family and friends have started coming around and agreeing with me. I remember being completely terrified about speaking my mind, but it's strange to me now. Just do it boys, the worst thing anyone can do to you is frighten you into falsifying your existence. Know the facts, keep your cool and be chill if someone doesn't agree with you right away.

Dont be a pussy

>Gf brings over her friend
>Say nigga in front of her (not even nigger)
>She flips out
>user stop being racist
>Im just kidding im not racist, only against the jews but no one likes them anyways
>gets super pissed off me

The first time I brought my girl to my parents we were talking about niggers vs blacks. Grow a pair, nu-male sjw friends will just backstab you day to save ahmed anyways.

I'm not a brit, that's why my english is weird.

Unlike you cucks in Europe our families are still pretty repilled. My uncles talk about why niggers are a problem and are voting for Trump.

You can't teach somebody if they don't want to learn. Red pills are found, not given.

By acting so condescending that people just assume that I'm either light years ahead of them or I'm just some wacky asshole

Can't speak for mainland Europe, but Scandinavia + Finland and Iceland is still redpilled. Not Sweden, but the rest.

>you weren't born into the most powerful race on earth
jdimsa

Very light redpillls.
Example: "Name one racist thing Donald Trump has ever said."
And this one really gets them since I'm black: "Did you know that the Ku Klux Klan was founded by the Democratic party?

My brother is red pilled. His wife too.
My mother is less so, but she doesn't like islam and commies. She worked in education and had direct contact with undesirables for decades. Could be much worse but she voted remain.
Sister is a bit more blue pilled. Not SJW aggressive and actually votes tory, but in a cuckservative "why don't everybody share cookies" way. Her husband is a UKIP member.

Overall I can't complain.

>always been pretty quiet in general
>family thinks being quiet = being unhappy
>therefore do they best to make me talk by riling me up about politics

Can't wait to move to Yukon

Shots fired!

The river cuts through the mountain not with strength, but with perseverance.

I don't entirely agree.

I think the main way is to subtly discuss how the issues relating to them, and not directly tie it to any ideology , party or candidate.

My father is over 60 and is very passionately old school left wing-workers rights/pro Union, so he's always been pro open boarders as he's seen national boarders as a way of the rich controlling the poor.

All I said to him was he doesn't just let anyone come straight into his house because it's his home, and a country is the home of a gourp of people. When I simply describe a country as a home, his and those he cares about's home. He did a complete 180 after 60 years and was very pro brexit and I never once mention any political parties.

>hurrdurr.jpg

Don't pick fights with your family about politics. The simple fact of the matter is that not everyone is ready for the redpill.

If all you know is Cred Forums, you're options are extremely limited. You need to know mainstream politics too, then you can intervene and drop purple pills

American Serb here. The whole family supports Trump so the BBQ would look something like pic related.

Redpilled just used to mean common sense. I seriously doubt you go to a family bbq and older relatives are against what you say. Is it like on a college campus or something I do not get it?

We are so cucked we can't even get any pills.

Think Clark Kent.
Hide your power level.

Why don't you just tell them that you're becoming unhappy whenever they talk to you about politics? Or just leave the room. Like, fuck.

Most of my family is very well aware of what is currently going on. It's always been like that as far as I can remember.

anybody else a democrat in a conservative family?

Gets pretty uncomfortable when your grandma starts dropping n-bombs

Well I don't attend University anymore so that helps keep my association with retarded leftists at a minimum.

Also staying away from Jewcebook helps too.

Did you remind the Democrat was the party of slavery and has been using race as a weapon since the reconstruction era? And that nothing has changed, the ultimate irony being they found a black man to peddle their special brand of control by dividing and stratifying America into racial self segregation? That white people have been literally and figuratively dying to prove they aren't racist since the Civil War? That white privilege means overwhelmingly more likely to either die at the hands of a minority or while fighting for the country in war time? Etc. etc. etc. etc.

If they actually listened to anything they wouldn't do that shit in the first place.
I don't mind lashing out once in a while but it's still annoying.

Racist doesn't mean conservative.

Have you ever looked up the history of the Democratic Party? The ironicest of ironies.

One thing in society that's so crazy today; conversation:

Easy mode: social interaction
Hard mode: private interaction
Crazy/Insane/Unthinkable holy shit why did I say that I don't know them mode: computers

just because the jews haven't put those laws in place yet does not mean they do not control an area.

Everyone listens if you're stern enough. I had to enact an absolute ban on my personal matters in my house by telling them "I'm not talking about this" every time they asked. After a week, they got it.

Hid it that I supported trump until my cousin showed up to a party with a drumpf. Firmly humiliated him in a debate exposing my levels

Watch hillarys America. So many redpills about democrats and their racism. Can 180 everything easily.

I've been trying to do that but there's always a point where my autism can't take hearing them spreading lies and shit anymore so I start sperging out.

why are you here then

This right here. Even though its biased, mainstream media is an excellent way to expand your political view. Try to see things from both ends of the spectrum.

I used to live with flat mates who were annoyingly passionate about talking politics, but extremely intolerant of anything they didn't agree with.

What I would do is keep very calm and casual and everytime they brought politics up around me I would takes a completely different absurd stance, but remain casual about it.

By being really casual and aloof (to the point where you're not trying to form an argument and don't really make counter arguments) and saying absurd crap, they either realise it's pointless trying to discuss politics with you, or they loose interest in discussing it all together since you're trivialising it and make its seem silly entirely.

Besides it's fun pretending to be 100% anarcho communist, then more right wing than Pinochet. When you get a bit of practice you can make it seem like you haven't actually changed at all

Only Ask Questions

If his family is already talking about politics, why should he keep his mouth shut, while they ramble incoherently? No man with hair on his chest would.

>he's seen national boarders as a way of the rich controlling the poor.
You mean as commie countries prevented emigration to keep old on their so glorious proletariat?

I just know i will have to bring my a game with every answer.

This is exactly what I do, I can see one of my coworkers coming around already.

Yesterday he said, "I'm just not going to vote"

Mission accomplished. Not sure if I can get him to come around and vote for Trump, but that's one less for Hillary.

it's like visiting a zoo

No, more of a naturalist "no one owns land" view
If someone owns a house like he does, it's very easy to change their view.

Also
>communist countries
>not controlled by the rich
What are you smoking?

My mom is your typical casually racist Italian. She doesn't want immigrants here, like most people, but she doesn't see the big picture. She just doesn't like them.

My dad unironically believes muslims should be exterminated so we're pretty much on the same page.

[spoiler]he's Serbian[/spoiler]

Be strong like the tree you fell off, friend. If you can't change them, that's fine.
Your well-being is more important than their ignorance.

>tfw my entire family is extremely liberal
>tfw too much of a beta to stand up to them

I just keep quiet

Is it illegal to be a Holocaust denier in Denmark?

I've never really discussed politics with any family members other than my mom, but when I bring stuff like that up she always goes to the "my grandmother was attacked by dogs and had hoses turned on her" story. I could give all the historic facts in the world showing that democrats were the racist ones, not the republicans, but at that point the conversation gets too heated and they don't want to listen any more. The rest of my family has been posting anti trump shit on social media all the time. My dad doesn't like Hillary or Trump, but he at least sees everything wrong with hillary that the rest of my family either doesn't know about or chooses to ignore. Brainwashing is hard to break

I just spent two hours trying to red pill my mother. She just kept on replying to everything i said with things like "i'm fine with immigrants if they're willing to work" and "white people take welfare too." This is the second time i have tried". I started off with the yellow pill but by the end was using my heavy artillery infrared pills but nothing. I finished off by telling her that there will be a race war someday and you will have to pick a side.

I think you can add Russia to that.

Don't

Discuss

Politics

While

Drunk

I speak my mind without caring what people think of me and because I am able to deliver information in an astute and entertaining way people respect me for it.

My friends haven't left me, my family haven't disowned me, the freemasons haven't kicked me out, strangers get triggered. There is literally nothing to lose. You piss off a lot of people but they'll come off as the irrational one if they reject you for your views after so many years of investment.

This is exactly what I do. I've managed to redpill a few people this way.

Jerk off to trannies, lift weights, play vidya.

Pretty sure im mentally ill tho.

dont slide this

>I don't speak German
Ask your daughter to translate after she gets back from the kebab shop, then.

>be me
>at family barbeque
>cousin comes over to me
>begin to talk about college
>she tells me she's almost finished her fine art degree
>be impressed
>she shows me a picture of her art
>"it's abstract art based on radical feminism"
>literally tell her it looks like degenerate trash
>tell her she's better than that (have seen her life paintings and they're p. good)
>ask her if she still does traditional art
>nope, abstract art is much more important

>mfw

So tolerant

I get myself some ribs and start flirting with the daughters of my bluepilled relatives.

(((abstract))) art is complete garbage.

No, your poorly drawn bicycle chain does not represent the plight of modern wageslaves in Bangladesh.
It's a fucking bicycle chain.

There are SOME abstract paintings that can be pretty good (e.g. just abstract colored backgrounds with no discernible subject).
Usually the artists who make those don't try to make up some bullshit excuse of what it represents, and they just call it a cool wallpaper.

>while you still have the right to do so
did you not see op's flag?

Not as tolerant as offering up 1400 underaged girls to muslims, and then electing a muslim mayor for your capital, is it, Nige- err, Mohammed?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html

Say my beliefs openly with a smile to make everyone laugh.

We all have a good time. The plus is that this is slowly breaking it into them.

mate just look at your flag, you're the most cucked country in europe. look at your own country first.

pot calling kettle black

Your uncle sounds based as fuck.

Ease into it. Start with making very safe, centrist statements that any reasonable person would agree with. Get them in the habit of saying "yes" and agreeing with you and ease into more hardcore views. If you do this right (Especially if you're able to use the Socratic Method and make it more of a conversational debate) you can use leading questions to work someone to at least understand your views, if not agree with them.

It's a basic sales technique and works in debates as well.

UNCOMMON

My whole family is on Team Hillary and thinks Trump is the second coming of Satan.

Then I realize they're resident aliens and can't vote, but I can and I'll be voting Trump.

Feels good.

>Anglo with > 85% whites (~> 60% in the US) actually buy into Cred Forums memes
Sweden is far whiter than either one of your countries, even after the traitors opened the floodgates for a few months.

The UK is being overrun but somehow these little island goblins still believe that sweden is more enriched, even after they lose their capital to a muslim majority, comparing it to one/two "large" suburbs out in the swedish woods somewhere. I don't think it's much sport to mock americans anymore, those mutts have been bred out of existance since 2011.

Malmö is the worst place in sweden with regards to this, by far, and even then it's a paradise compared to any average UK city.

this. you must become the Jew

By not caring. Just speak your mind.

Fuck, why are you such a cuck around your own family?

My dads pretty redpilled so this isnt really a problem for me. Also because hes old he doesnt understand how offended my cuck sister will be when he says something like "paris is a shithole its full of arabs"

I gave up on hiding my hatred for clinton. When people call me a racist Trump supporter for hating hillary I say I'm not voting.

Powerlevel hidden, redpills dispersed.

It's easier to get people to feel betrayed, then to tell them that their belief is wrong.
So to tell a person that the MSM has been peddling unfair and biased narratives (now with more evidence thanks to CNN butthurtness!) is a lot easier than saying Trump said the correct thing.

You keep your embarassing facist political views to yourself because you're a cuck who thinks he's a modern day freedom fighter but in reality is so much of a pussy he can't even face something as non-threatening as the ridicule of the people closest to you.

Dont ever change Cred Forums

my family bbq usually consist of my grandad or uncle complaining about refugees and about how "the world has gone mad"

i just kind of laugh and agree half heartedly and pretend i dont know the jews are responsible

This.
More people than you would think try to be edgy and make some remark about Hitler or Jews or whatever for a laugh. All you have to do is aim that in the right direction.
Just today for example, Hitler came up in a conversation with some friends. Somebody said "I don't like what Hitler did, but it is impressive how he convinced an entire nation that the Jews were bad."
I take this a step further and ask him, "Don't you know the Jews tried to start a revolution to take over Germany during WWI? So it's not like Hitler pulled reasons to hate Jews out of his ass."
Then another guy said something about antisemitiam and was like, "but what about the ethnic Jews who aren't actually the religion?"
And I said, "pulling dirty tricks has no race, so really anyone could be a Jew."
And everyone laughed, and was a little closer to the truth.

No we aren't

don't have to, only the crazy dumb people in my family are "redpilled"

Wow... Its been a while since i saw a leaf made a good post. Congrats neighbor

Let's play spot the ontarian.

By being a leaf

My grandmother is semi redpilled she talks about the jews mexicans and muslims and is a trump supporter my uncle has made it clear he is a democrat and said america doesn't need trump and his racist views slowly trying to redpill him on how things work

>when you get drunk and start lecturing about monarchy and hierarchy
It was just a prank bro I didn't really mean all that anti-egalitarian stuff :^)

Your uncle sounds like a real pussy. No offense.

>lose their capital to a muslim majority,
Swedish education

wear a swastika, people won't bother you

>Im just kidding im not racist, only against the jews but no one likes them anyways
That's humorous and effective. I'm using that.

He's a flamboyant gay man who thinks Trump with fling us back to the 1950s. Drives around with an "I'm with her" sticker on his car.

And yes, I've mentioned Hillary was against gay marriage up until just a few years ago. It's like he completely blanks out the fact that I'm saying it.

I mean on a lot of levels, he's an okay guy, but I just don't try and talk politics with him.

My family is pretty cool. We can talk about anything openly. Friends? Well, I don't have many. And if I did, I wouldn't want to surround myself with idiots.

It's when I'm in classes at college and my professor starts going on about some SJW nonsense that I have to restrain myself, and my eye starts to twitch.

>""""""""""""redpilled""""""""""""
>joins the army to fight for israel

???????????

Step 1: Don't give a fuck
Step 2: Spew Cred Forumsshit anyway
Step 3: Stayin' cool

He's in the UK, saying your mind is illegal there

You would be surprised how many people don't care about jokes about Jews. When I was in high school this guy from the (((Anti-Defamation League))) came to present our school with a banner that said "Stop Hate" because apparently our (((No Bystanders to Injustice Club))) did something, and as the representative was walking up to say some words before putting up the banner I said, "I smell a Jew" to the guy next to me and he isn't redpilled, but he couldn't stop laughing

add canada