CTR offering $$$ for dirt on Trump

>TrumpLeaks is an effort to uncover unreported video or audio of Donald Trump so voters can have access to the Donald Trump who existed before running for president and before his recent affinity for teleprompters.
>TrumpLeaks can provide some compensation to those who have usable, undoctored video or audio that has been legally obtained or is legally accessible.

>Please fill out the contact form below to tell us what you have or to request more information

correctrecord.org/trumpleaks/

It would be a shame if some of those "alt-right" tricksters flooded the website with false leads and rare pepes, frustrating this noble cause

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7fA2T0biEc
youtube.com/watch?v=YcNGpe_f2es
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CTR is about to hear from John Miller, unofficial Trump spokesman

Bump
Dont let this shit slide

>tell CTR I have rare, unreleased audio of Trump
>hold out for more money
>send them this

youtube.com/watch?v=A7fA2T0biEc

Checked

You're a madman.

Here's the video I sent.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcNGpe_f2es

How did the flooding from last night go?

Bump. Don't like trump, but this seems like it would be a sensible chuckl

You know your campaign's in trouble when you have to crowdsource the dirt you're trying to dig up on your opponent.

>I have personally seen Trump fondling underage girls a private island owned by a convicted pedophile. For a price I can give you all the dirt and some sweet pics I took, but Hillary can never know.

done

Bump

Bump again

Bumpity bump

nice digits
>CTR desperation intensifies

she must be getting really desperate. this is sad.

bumpbump

Might as well try

Given how well their IT seems to handle things, that may well have just killed it.

lol

>John Miller
wasn't that Trump pseudonym? If so, props for the emotional elevator you're going to create over there.

ah hell

Someone is getting raided by the feds for trying to hack hillary

With the entire (((media))) on her side.

Let's take their money and give them shit