Cred Forums's neomasculinity solution for revitalizing marriage is to have an intimate relationship with another human...

>Cred Forums's neomasculinity solution for revitalizing marriage is to have an intimate relationship with another human being function like a power struggle between a Russian butcher and his chained up hound

88888888 was right. Robot waifus when?

what is this verbal diarrhea trying to convey?

I think he's trying to convey that unlike us, Hitler in the last days in the bunker wasn't foolish enough to think his troops could break out of the Soviet encirclement.

does anyone have the 88888888 post screencapped?

let it slide, wey.

it was literally
"Tay pls be my AI gf"
flag was a leaf

it's still there

Bump for this alone

>It really was A FUCKING LEAF

hooo boy

>a power struggle between a Russian butcher and his chained up hound
you realize that the only struggle in that scenario is that both WANT to let the hound to be free to slaughter it's victim, and the Russian is just in charge of the timing, right?

So are you trying to say that the woman is the chained up hound with the man secretly wanting her to go have sex? Cause that's just cuckoldry, which is kind of the opposite of what I thought you were going for.
If the woman's the Russian, then it's implying that the woman is just waiting for the right moment to let him free. Which doesn't sound appealing either.

senpai. kek has told us what has to happen. we ultimately need singularity technologies.

technology is fueled by abortions. this may not be literal. abortions prevent more retards. abortions also free up valuable resources that can be used for singularity projects instead of feeding an unwanted likely subhuman.
kek brought tay back to show us a glimpse of the future
then kek reaffirmed his message
the path is there. we must just walk it.

what is the source of this image haha?

also, trump is a key because he will 'make anime real', which is just code for singularity

Watch the holographic disclosure

Perception is reality and science is a belief system

What we need to do is overthrow the mostly jewish global elite and everything else will become a simple problem with a simple solution. The (((JWO))) has everything to intertwined and fucked up right now though that nothing works but pure masculinity and 4d chess

No you dingus. Hes saying that having to find another separate consciousness that for some reason gets along with you in such a way that you mutually enjoy each other for the remainder of your time on this planet is an incredibly random and ostentatious things to find.

And while some people do find that; its only logical to conclude that not everyone can.

The leaf wants an AI waifu because its logically an infinitely better choice than the alternative.

Well stated, bSqNrrGx.

Was a colourful way of saying that instead of advocating a strong and loyal family with healthy relations that is won't abandon its member during times of vulnerability, you have a husband that dominates and slaps around his dog wife like an alcoholic huderite that sodomizes his sister on the side. Because that's alpha and keeps civilization intact. Be there some truth in it or not, astute guys will see a contradiction in that and not find such a proposal appealing.

>a fucking leaf

Oh please. You'll all be telling me to come home white man and 10/10 post once I change my tone again.

There are easier ways of conveying that message.

Correct. Thank you wisdom of Cred Forums

Ways that get 0 replies.

>Hes saying that having to find another separate consciousness that for some reason gets along with you in such a way that you mutually enjoy each other for the remainder of your time on this planet is an incredibly random and ostentatious things to find.
not true. There are a lot of women in your environment you could pull this off with probably

stop thinking that love is some sort of mix between Garden Eden and Takeshi's Castle kek

The critique wasnt about your personal standards; so I dont see what you're arguing.

not criticizing your personal standards
I just think that the notion of "finding love" is wrong. Love is a process, suitable women are not as rare as most people think

You took the time to reply and said nothing of substance; so I guess I will do the same... or did I? :^)

I like you. I'll read your memoirs.

This is why same sex relationships are the only true love. The power dynamic is perfectly equal; same muscle mass, same social status, same body structure, ect. The sooner MGTOW realize the perfection of manlove, the sooner we can achieve world peace.

No homo.

>suitable women are not as rare as most people think

If you have low standards, then you are right. I require a virgin, and that eliminates an overwhelming majority of women.

>neomasculinity
have you been intimate with a woman, leaf?

fine go and fuck random sluts then in hopes of pulling off the 'incredibly random and ostentatious thing' of finding the right women when good women are aplenty and you just have to put a little work into making the marriage work

Do you honestly think that most arranged marriages were unhappy back in the day? That people don't grow on each other? That people can't make it work?

You already know how you want to follow up after my reply, so just spit it out.

What a waste of a get.