Cred Forums should block all US flags

Cred Forums should block all US flags

yes, i know this is "against the rules", but its also politically, utterly, incorrect.

im getting tired to fking death of the US nominee fap threads here. constant spam and shilling towards either Trump or Hillary that is reducing this board to the level of a device for shills.

Fuck em. Throw them out.
I side with Trump nominally, but the extent of the cancer here on both parts is dominating and skewing the board past its intended purpose.

>mfw when I might get banned for even suggesting this...

Hey cuck, than make your own thread on issues you think are important.

I agree USA flags quality has gone down drastically last year, but the solution isn't to ban them all

Thats leftist tactics Mikko, you should know better

he just did

It's an election year and this election is important.
Get over it or leave until november.

but I love Finland

USA invented flags you stupid fuck, you wouldn't even have one if it weren't for us. You think it's just coincidence that we put a FLAG on the moon?

kys

Dirty dumb FINNGOLIAN scum

I do, and I dont hold it against any US-flag that does the same.

But even you must realize the cancerous proliferation of shill threads, either for or against.

Through this, Cred Forums is becoming not only a device of the US, but a device of agents of both parties constantly spamming shit here.

Ban US-flag. especially when the elections begin and for their duration until the last week.

Cred Forums is being used by US shills. they spam their shit non-stop. fuck em.

Learn to enjoy the shills.

Dont get so triggered

What important topic would you rather we discuss?

I think all flags should be removed from Cred Forums because the shill threads are the only interesting thing on Cred Forums now. The rest are shitty flag poster bait shit haha look im from poland haha funny no kill yourself.

The solution is perfect.

Force US-flags to engage in their local politics, instead of sucking the cocks of US-flag shills that spam threads here.

Cred Forums is politically incorrect, yet these US-flaggers are spanning non-stop threads (you know the kind, with 3-4 vids and greentext and a big head liner)

Ban all US-flags. Force them to deal with their shit internally, instead of cancering up our board with all their shill.

I've wanted flags gone from Cred Forums since day one they added them

Yes before flags were added everyone thought everyone was from USA but who the fuck cares, atleast there was more debate and interesting topics going in

But just banning one flag doesnt seem to make sense to me

I think we can all agree that the real cancer is Canadians.

>It's an election year and this election is important.
Only to you, shill.

Why should we care, and why is that justification for nonstop spam garbage and totally un-OC content by shills responding to it.

I love you too. But you are becoming cancer, as well as represented by shills that are dominating your flag in terms of threads here.

There is nothing to enjoy about endless spam of US shill threads.

Cred Forums is getting used.

>I've wanted flags gone from Cred Forums since day one they added them

You would, cos you are Sweden.
The utter shame of Europe and even more of the Nordics.

Apparently enough people care for it to be a popular issue here.
There's no getting rid of shills, they've always been here.
JIDF is real.

>newfags getting bent a out election year Cred Forums.
2ch and 8ch are there for you. Won't see many American flags there.

Most of the cancer will lose interest and leave in a couple of months when the election is over.

Back then Sweden wasnt that much of a shaming object, I've been consistent throughout the years but whatever

Ban US-flag, tilll 1 week before their election.

Either that, or remove flag from US-flag, but let them post without flag.

I am so goddam tired and sick of the fking shilling the US election shits are trying to work here and exploit Cred Forums to.

fuck em.

>Apparently enough people care for it to be a popular issue here.

Its not a popular issue.

Its a shill issue.

The threads are spammed nonstop in almost identical format.

Ask yourself, murifat, by whom?

It is undeniable that Cred Forums has had real effect on the election. If you can't see the value in that you can fuck off.

See my samefag

sweden has been a shame for 20 years.

dont try to kid me, man. you know this is true.

>only to you
>on an American image board

What? No good finn image boards? America has the best image board? Finn boards aren't as good? Triggered that Americans talk about American politics on the politics section of an American website?

Then get the fuck out, and create your own Finncuck board.

>Install 4chanX
>Find a burger in the wild
>Hit Filter > Flag

There you go, solved your problem, now pay me in qt traps or lolis

>American image board
If you're going to argue at least don't be completely retarded.

>It is undeniable that Cred Forums has had real effect on the election

Spoken like a true shill, and that is exactly why the shill is here, in Cred Forums spamming those fucking copy/paste threads with multiple unrelated jewtube vids interjected by green text and "THREAD OF THE MURIFATS" headliners in x1000 different variants.

Its cancer.
Its shill.

Im trying to help you, and this board, by proposing the removal of US-flag for the duration of the elections.

Consider it as an inverse honor.
You will have no flag. You will then be true anonymous in the hallowed halls of Cred Forums where the rest of us have to carry our flag.

This isn't 2ch.
This is an American imageboard, even if a jap bought it.

For 20 years? Don't make me laugh at you

how many fucking cancer/shill US-flag threads pass through this board a day?

hundreds, with the same fking cancerous/shill format.

im 35.

that 20 years is us laughing and shaking our head at you, sweden.

>USA invented flags
Being this retarded

>taking his bait

What happened 20 years ago? Balkan wars? I still believe taking in those people was a good thing. They clean our toilets and their kids have integrated well and quite a bit of them are studying STEM subjects (basically productive)

We took in a bunch of Italians and Greeks in the 70's and they have also integrated well. No problems with them. Real issue happened with Somalis roughly 15 years ago but it took a while for us to notice the problems that would come with them.

20 years is too much, we were still super wealthy back then

this is not an American image board, fking moron.

finns have their own imageboard, and we certainly dont show up here and swallow the shit of shills/cancer posting the same thread format over and over.

WAKE THE FUCK UP US

How the fuck is hundreds of the same threads, with the same formats, not fucking cancer and shill?

>What happened 20 years ago?
Your decline into feminism and cuckdom.

I dont blame you specifically for it, but it was the result, nonetheless.

man that shit is decisive, if USA is blown the fuck out in november, shit's going to get crazy

shit shit shit

>not checking the flag

>Real issue happened with Somalis roughly 15 years ago

No.

Not that that helped.

But the real issue was you, and your father, bending a knee cos you thought it was "cool and hip and modern", you fucking faggots.

That began 20 years ago, and the reality of its result, is here, now.

It didn't happen overnight though. Yeah it started back then but that was with the back of momentum with the real important social justice we had. We will swing back, dont worry

Yep, it's a leaf which means it's dumb enough to take the bait.

Sounds like a good idea would be to change US flags to their state flags.

I dont think people mind feminazis preaching. Normal sweden dont really give a fuck, they dont hinder productivity or cause people to be worried and scared when they walk the streets at nights. Its the fucking shitskins. If you cant see that yourself you are retarded

I dont give a shit about US politics.

What I do care about, is fking shills trying to manipulate Cred Forums with constant spam cancer threads.

Dont tell me you havent seen the repeated 3 youtube video, plus greentext and catchy headliner threads designed specifically for US attention?

Its cancer.
Its shill.

Im calling this shit out.

Ban US-flag.
Turn them to No-Flag, but let them post.

The shills posting that shit dont deserve the US-flag.

I'm glad you're so understanding.

This is great idea brother.

Inshallah.

It began back then.

All such social change takes time.

My assessment was accurate and correct, as you agree, despite your whining inbetween.

>We will swing back, dont worry
Nobody believes that.
I certainly hope you do, but I sure as fuck aint going to support a Swede till you show some balls.

>inb4 fag posts pic of his balls
>which would work for anyother flag as sign of legit, but is just fucking gay from a swede

if you remove the US flag, youll just be able to tell who is from the us by having no flag

itll be like USA deserves to be here and the other nationalities have to be tagged so everyone knows theyre not ameican

>Inshallah.
get fucked in the ass, confused weeaboo mudslime

>if you remove the US flag, youll just be able to tell who is from the us by having no flag

thats the point.

you shilling cancerous fags lose your status as a legit flag for all the spam threads that have been made, and will be made, till your shit is over.

you are "persona non grata" for the duration, as punishment for the cancer and shilling you have already inflicted on our glorious board.

even the fking jew shilling cant compare to the sheer quantity of utterly cancerous spam of US propaganda here.

Go outside autist. No apology needed when Americans still love thy Country. I dont even know what faggot flag you live by, but i do know one Norwegian and he is possibly the dumbest fuck ive ever met.

>No apology needed when Americans still love thy Country

The US election spam threads, is pure shill and pure cancer.

Its always the same format.
Some faggot catchy title
short blablah
3-4 youtube vids with greentext

Its fucking cancer, spam and shill, all three of which are the antithesis of Cred Forums.

You don't deserve a flag anymore.