>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 17
>Moderate rebels threaten to kill US Army soldiers in northern Aleppo
>Syrian Army enters Islamist-held Jobar
>Over 70+ ISIS terrorists killed in Deir Ezzor by the SAA
>US Air Force accidentally bombs own rebels in Aleppo: Al-Amaq
>Houthi forces launch offensive to capture key Yemeni port
>American soldiers hoist U.S. flag on Syrian land, set up new military base at Tell Abyad
>Russian peace observers: rebel forces have committed 55 ceasefire violations so far across Syria
>Russia kills 250 ISIS terrorists near Palmyra

Assad’s Death Warrant - globalresearch.ca/assads-death-warrant/5545912
American commandos 'forced to run away' from US-backed Syrian rebels - twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/776766275242582016
New South Front 16-09 - youtu.be/WWqTULshons

Previous thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/un-security-council-cancels-syria-meeting-us-refuses-release-ceasefire-details/
youtube.com/watch?v=3n2kxPzk5qI
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-launch-offensive-capture-key-yemeni-port/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-downs-isis-reconnaissance-drone-deir-ezzor-2/
almasdarnews.com/article/moderate-rebels-threaten-kill-us-army-soldiers-northern-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-launches-counter-offensive-jobar-rebelling-islamist-attack/
almasdarnews.com/article/jaysh-al-islam-rains-missiles-civilians-government-controlled-damascus/
almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-send-fighters-block-humanitarian-aid-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-rebels-launch-surprise-attack-east-ghouta/
almasdarnews.com/article/assyrian-bishop-we-denounce-kurdish-curricula-and-abuses/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-combat-cams-reveal-islamists-temporarily-broke-aleppo-siege/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-air-force-pounds-northern-hama-tonight-rebels-violate-ceasefire/
youtube.com/watch?v=GhHC39iHmdQ
almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-block-humanitarian-aid-aleppo/
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/media-channels/quicksg-command-line-tool/
twitter.com/walid970721/status/776926801423572992
youtu.be/S0nDHV_mkiY
youtu.be/37iHSwA1SwE?t=27
almasdarnews.com/article/zero-hour-approaches-northern-hama-will-attack-first/
rt.com/news/359591-syria-us-forces-rebels/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20150307/1019201301.html
sofrep.com/63764/us-special-forces-sabotage-white-house-policy-gone-disastrously-wrong-with-covert-ops-in-syria/
liveleak.com/view?i=176_1473640717
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-38-billion-military-aid-deal-with-us-not-enough/
youtube.com/watch?v=eip7SlLoFoE
youtu.be/IuAeF_aWZMw
firebase.0x40hu.es/Versions/0x40 Hues of Halloween.swf
youtu.be/G2B4GlSwKhs
youtube.com/watch?v=2r2vmzFOvfI
en.apa.az/world-news/cis-countries-news/lavrov-ankara-begins-to-abandon-ultimatums-on-fate-of-assad.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W-2ShoKP-5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Turkey_to_the_European_Union#1910s.E2.80.931990s
youtube.com/watch?v=QopfoEPpqjM
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-conducts-first-ceasefire-airstrikes-northern-homs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT: Assad

nth for funky houthi

3rd for Assad!

almasdarnews.com/article/un-security-council-cancels-syria-meeting-us-refuses-release-ceasefire-details/

And this is why Obama/Kerry can't win on Syria yet

Posting again because last thread died
>So, I've been away from accompanying the situation in Syria for some months and I came back and have no idea what's going on.
Can someone TL:DR for me who Turkey is backing (reading the thread I found out it's some kurds, but are they against Assad or for him, or none?)

>democratic
>american
>empire

Assad must go

sup m8

Turkey is backing several rebel groups in the Azaz/Mare/Al-Rai(and now Jarabulus) area of northern Aleppo province

they do this to prevent the Kurds from establishing a northern Syrian kurdish state(/territory) all the way from Afrin to Qamishli

>are they against Assad
These turkish backed rebels have not been engaged with the SAA yet so there is no telling.
Its safe to say that most of the groups there dislike Assad, however

The exact Turkish stance on Assad is hard to determine but they have deviated from the usual "assad must go now" to a more "assad must go eventually" stance

bump for interest

>UN Security Council cancels Syria meeting after US refuses to release ceasefire details.

Thanks. What about the troops the US deployed, are they in cooperation with Turkey too?

North Aleppo is a mess right now, i still can't do a entire map of what in the fuck is going on, but Turkey-Syria-Iran-Russian alliance is on, and USA want to play both Turkey and Kurd card. This, howover, put the USA out of the map of the war as Turkey is doing the job.

youtube.com/watch?v=3n2kxPzk5qI
thoughts?

Also, if FSA/Turkey go and attack Assad forces, Russian will bomb them desu

Wasn't Turkey against Assad until a few months ago?
Also, this basically means that rebels that aren't aligned with Turkey are fucked, right? I don't see them winning ground with so many players in the war.

vote for me you niggers

#ريف_دمشق
رداً على خروقات الهدنة المستمرة من قبل عصابة جيش الاسلام
الارهابية
الجيش السوري بدأ مساء اليوم عملية عسكرية في الغوطة الشرقية هدفها تحرير بعض المواقع الاستراتيجية.

Traslation:

>FSA/Nusra on Ghouta: "Let's attack Assad, ALLAHU ABKAR"
>SAA: "Suck my dick faggot"
>FSA/Nusra: "OH SHIT ALLAHU ABKAR :DDDDDDD"
>SAA: "Say goodbye to Jobar and Tell Kurdi"

what is this autistic shit

After USA supported the rebels on the coup, Erdogan is going slowly allied with Russia until USA keep his cock far away from Middle East.

Houthi forces launch offensive to capture key Yemeni port

almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-launch-offensive-capture-key-yemeni-port/

Syrian Army downs ISIS reconnaissance drone in Deir Ezzor

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-downs-isis-reconnaissance-drone-deir-ezzor-2/

Moderate rebels threaten to kill US Army soldiers in northern Aleppo

almasdarnews.com/article/moderate-rebels-threaten-kill-us-army-soldiers-northern-aleppo/

Syrian Army launches counter-offensive in Jobar after rebelling Islamist attack

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-launches-counter-offensive-jobar-rebelling-islamist-attack/

Jaysh Al-Islam rains missiles on civilians in government-controlled Damascus

almasdarnews.com/article/jaysh-al-islam-rains-missiles-civilians-government-controlled-damascus/

Rebels send more fighters to block humanitarian aid to Aleppo

almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-send-fighters-block-humanitarian-aid-aleppo/

Islamist rebels launch surprise attack in East Ghouta

almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-rebels-launch-surprise-attack-east-ghouta/

Assyrian Bishop: We denounce Kurdish curricula and abuses

almasdarnews.com/article/assyrian-bishop-we-denounce-kurdish-curricula-and-abuses/

VIDEO: Combat cams reveal how Islamists temporarily broke Aleppo siege

almasdarnews.com/article/video-combat-cams-reveal-islamists-temporarily-broke-aleppo-siege/

Syrian Air Force pounds northern Hama tonight after rebels violate ceasefire

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-air-force-pounds-northern-hama-tonight-rebels-violate-ceasefire/

Huthis' Ebay package arrived!

youtube.com/watch?v=GhHC39iHmdQ

And this one

almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-block-humanitarian-aid-aleppo/

They will never ever try and target the SAA, a Russian committee have just arrived in Turkey like a day ago about the bad talk coming from Erdogan about ousting Assad and such claims.

kek

>those gopro cameras at the aleppo siege video
Kek, taxpayer's dollars at work right there.

I hope the rebels attack an american soldier or something. maybe then my countrymen will wake up and force the government to stop supporting terrorism

It's more like they just downed some Saudi drones.

Hi Guys

Just a reminder, there is a new version of the quicksg script on the blog. syriagenerals.wordpress.com/media-channels/quicksg-command-line-tool/

The new script opens up a firefox tab for the thread. You can also still view the whole board and do searches.

Post comments on the blog if u have issues.

Nice stuff man

Good night /sg/

Obama/Kerry are idiots, don't count on them

Aah so in about 3-5 days we'll see the word 'moderate' be removed from the FSA, have turkey as an actual acknowledged ISIS supporter which means turkey will prolly be the new shithole in the middle east after syria.

>fucking roaches are on suicide watch

Yep, that's what the title says.

>UN Security Council cancels Syria meeting after US refuses to release ceasefire details

supa secret shit right there

are the americans trying to pull some shit or are they actually completely fucking retarded? the line between those too is so thin

Good night.

See you been working like a trooper. Good work.

prepare for the nightmare that will be /tg/

lol so many stonies high on kat

>Not /sag/

Newfag

>rebels kill american soldier
>he a good boy!! dindu nuffin!!
this is probably what would happen

good night my minty friend

Shouldn't be a nightmare if 5K PKK rebels can hold them for over 40 years already.

Ankara will burn haha

Greece, Armenia, Rojava, Cyprus, Russia and the US will be happy

Israel supports al-Nusra.

SAY WHAT?!

mazelshallah

nice takfir there buddy

>implying t*rks wouldnt be non stop creating threads and attention whoring if anything happened over there

WHAT A KEK
KICK THIS MOFO OUT ALREADY

twitter.com/walid970721/status/776926801423572992

>Kirby put on the spot after Al-Rai incident 4 US supporting "moderates" who call Americans "crusader pigs" #Syria

FSA, a new enemy of the USA.

Iraq war all over again:

>US will destroy Daesh, FSA, and everyone against them

And then:

>If Russia is there, Assad will stay and Kurds will have autonomy/recognistion, the rest will be executed

>if Russia is not there, Iraq war cont.:
>Syria will have a Kurdish president next and Assad will be hanged for bombing his own people

>nobody even checks on her
classic brazil

Of course they don't goy, don't believe wikipedia.

>there are some groups that are more moderate than others
That fucking guy, the quantity of lies he has to say. Every time I see him struggling a lot.

Also does anyone know who is this guy? He usually drop redpills in these conferences.

>US destroys FSA
I will literally join the Marines if this happens

these press conferences are so fucking pointless
poor little us guy just sweats, stutters and tries to dodge everything and gives non answers
guy is a joke

So it a possibility that US abandons rebels for good?

I woul have long ago if the government wasn't a fucking terrorist organization and we had someone like Trump in office.

>lets not talk about the opposition as one group
>I can't confirm that this incident happened
>we're fighting dash
jesus christ look as this worm as he squirms around all the questions

>be me
>working 24/7 for the past month
>turn on /sg/ to see what's going on
>see post
>pic related

FFS guys...I better call it a night.

Good night /sg/.

Well meme'd, friend.

Well meme'd.

This smells of greater Israel.

Why do the Houthis always destroy humvees when they capture them? Why not be resourceful and use them?

dont know why you expect so much from ar*bs

Humvees are good targets for CAS, drone strikes, TOWs, would be a liability that easily give away their exact location and movements, and they probably don't know how to operate them.

So how buttmad are Americans right now?

>bashar claims that Allāh protects Syria
Allāh does not side with filthy kuffār.

>houthis
>can't operate guided missiles
pick one youtu.be/S0nDHV_mkiY
I'm happy actually. maybe this shit will wake the people up

wtf??

Well it's more the Yemeni Republican Guard that does the guided missiling according to the popular claims, but I mean the humvees are what they probably don't know how to exacty operate.
They probably just don't trust the vehicles either.

from what i have been following, US is not doing a very good job with is foreing policy in syria and the middle east in general.
this can be atributed to obama being incompetent?

>maybe this shit will wake the people up
Wake who about what? I don't think Americans will ever woke up to the idea of they're not wanted and they're literally taxed by Israel.

Israel is doing the eternal anglo thing where they play the natives off each other.

youtu.be/37iHSwA1SwE?t=27

please don't crush my hope. every day I wish to myself that my government would stop supporting jihadis and protecting Saudi and Israeli interests

So what's going on in Syria. Ceasefire aside, who's winning at the moment? SAA still doing good?
Is anything of importance going to happen soon?

Zero hour approaches.

almasdarnews.com/article/zero-hour-approaches-northern-hama-will-attack-first/

>every day I wish to myself that my government would stop supporting jihadis and protecting Saudi and Israeli interests
Oy vey, how dare you question the authority of people? What an anti-American you are.

Al-Azhar obeys the ones who lead egypt. Simple as that, it's a use of religion to control the populace, especially now.

>These turkish backed rebels have not been engaged with the SAA yet so there is no telling.

A good number of them have.

People need to stop trying to meme this Assad-Russia-Iran-Turkey axis thing, it's retarded. They have a very limited deal because they all benefit from the kurdish faction weakening. Nothing more as far as we know.

Did anything ever come of this story?

Woops.

Its in part to Obama, but I believe its in general they had no "plan B" after Assad survived on early 2013 and Obama refused to gaddafi'd him after "crossing" the red line.

What happens here?

There is actually no ground for a large scale civil war in Turkey. Despite all the memes, the majority of the Kurds want to live their daily lives and don't want to be meddled with all this PKK thing.
>The PKK insurgency
Is partly government funded.

Except for the part where Erdogan trying to co-opt Ataturk is a meme and the islamists WILL make a play for a caliphate and try to purge secularists.

crusader dogs btfo!

rt.com/news/359591-syria-us-forces-rebels/

#justmoderatethings.tumblr

They may differ in their opinions but even the AKP followers wont go that far. MHP, AKP and CHP accept all the universal banner: the turkish flag.

How do I get Kurd's out of my ancestral land? Gas seems like the fastest route.

WTF. Did this really happen?

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20150307/1019201301.html

On the other hand I was recommended this article.

sofrep.com/63764/us-special-forces-sabotage-white-house-policy-gone-disastrously-wrong-with-covert-ops-in-syria/

>I wasn't here for the comfy "coup"
>I didn't see 'moderates' slicing up conscripts and throwing them off bridges
Where there is Islam, there are islamISTS. They are muslim falangists. They WILL try to install Shari'a, and they will kill all who will get in the way.

Trips say yes, also
>really makes you think why it took (((them))) 2 full months to finally bomb Saddam's former palace after we discovered it was being used as a training ground for ISIS and why MoD responded to us with "we can't bomb it"

liveleak.com/view?i=176_1473640717
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-38-billion-military-aid-deal-with-us-not-enough/

I made a thread on these earlier I don't if you anons saw these

>oy vey goy dont follow islamic laws in your islamic country

It's behind a paywall. Can't anyone screencap it?

>I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men.

>It is claimed that religious unity is also a factor in the formation of nations. Whereas, we see the contrary in the Turkish nation. Turks were a great nation even before they adopted Islam. This religion did not help the Arabs, Iranians, Egyptians and others to unite with Turks to form a nation. Conversely, it weakened the Turks’ national relations; it numbed Turkish national feelings and enthusiasm. This was natural, because Mohammedanism was based on Arab nationalism above all nationalities.
>t. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Ataturk knew that Islam is cancer. Do you?

>Quoting attajew

Turkey has been the seat of the caliphate for over 600 years, who the fuck do you think you are?

>57% Minnesota-tan

>I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea.
Based Mustafa, redpilled to the gills.

Why is this allowed and why isn't the media reporting on it?

>muh caliphate
>dissing the greatest leader Turkey had
Civil war in Turkey soon, you arabshit.

shia dog

>B37rYuOS

No, I'm 100% infidel.

does ISIS have actual political support from many civilians in Syria?

I'll do it tomorrow. It was a nice read and restored my faith in the US military.

where do you think their army comes from?

there wont be a civil war in turkey, the army is too powerful, the kurds are getting btfo as we speak, crusaders have failed mashallah

Turkish Gas?

foreign volunteers, mostly.

>the army is too powerful
onur is that you?

I don't think you understand. Islamists won't rise up against the army and fail. Islamists already control the army and it will either do nothing or help the civvy islamists to slaughter secularists.

A civil war in the US is more likely than a civil war in Turkey.

thats exactly why im saying there wont be a civil war, grey wolves, kemalists, nationalists, they all fight and die for islamists now

powerful enough to keep a lid on kurds and crush rojava

they look pretty arab to me

Lol

The US is the country with the biggest race, religious and class tensions.

There is no clearly cut geographical divisions and there is too much mobility as in people move around a ton.

no shit faggot, you think Syria and Iraq are the only arab countries?

new jim video
youtu.be/IuAeF_aWZMw

>Jim
Fuck off with that rice dipper.

That's an image of Luxembourg.

KEK

The toothpaste meme is getting stale desu

Why did no one post that the new polls were already on twitter?

didn't colorado already announce it?

No I didn't because I had a ton of shit to take care of in the past two days. My bad.

Dumping some photos

Mi-35Ms and Mi-24Ps doing work over Palmyra. Recently unearthed photos.

how come hes in hunting camo?

Suheil loves Mossy Oak Duck Blind.
He'd fit right in in the bible belt.

From recent joint Russian-Chinese Navy training operation.

you say foreign volunteers like you meant westerners.

Posting info here for any of you interested. My sources are reliable. Serious shit going down in libya next year.

Perspective Russian super carrier "Storm" and nuclear powered destroyer "Leader."

Go for it.

Like what? Is ISIS going to attack Malta or Italy?

Amazing job DC thanks

>FAMAS knockoff-looking bullpups
Absolutely disgusting.

None of these shit countries matter. They've been at war for so many years. The only reason we are there is because we keep getting attacked, why does it never cross there mind that if literally any fucking first world country got pissed enough we would just nuke the entire area and make it a fucking radiation hole. Maybe it's for the oil but technology keeps marching forward and the day of oil is reaching its end.

They fight for nothing they die for nothing. They had one of the oldest empires and instead of creating something great they devolved into this shit stain on earth. A disgrace to your once great history.

I really actually shouldn't be giving this info out here. But this is what I can tell you.

Revenge is coming.

If you're smart you'll be able to figure out why and who the players will be.

I don't have an exact timeline, but I know it's slated to happen within the next year. May be indicative of a larger push on the region.

That's all I can say for now. Screencap this shit, you'll see in a year what I was talking about.

T-50-5 and T-50-6-2

Cool

Tu-160 that just got modernized

Oh shit, nice. The US should modernize it's fleet of b-52's. What are the new features it has now? Any stealth tech?

firebase.0x40hu.es/Versions/0x40 Hues of Halloween.swf

Stop cockteasing us and spill the beans.

Are you posting from 2010? It's a bit late to warn us over here in The Current Year.

The B-52 fleet is quite modernized for what it is. I worked with a former pilot before and he told me that there aren't a lot of original parts left on the flying aircraft. Of course B-52s are now nearly useless against a technologically capable foe like Russia or China but it is still good for bombing third world armies.

Details on the Tu-160 upgrades are somewhat hard to come by, but it is known that the avionics were updated increasing the operational capabilities of it. Tu-160 production will be restarted soon as the Tu-160M2 and that will include more upgrades as it is a deep modernization like reduction in RCS and more sophisticated EW capabilities.

>yfw Gaddhafi's ghost comes back to retake Libya and establish the Neo-Carthaginian empire

Do we have a name for the cutie RT anchorwoman? Btw, this is beyond fucked up for the US. Who sent those troops to be exposed that way? I'm glad they gtfo before they had to engage with the FSA, Could of been bad for those US special forces.

Use your brains. Who are the combatants in Libya? Who would have the greatest motivation for revenge and ability to exact it?

Anyone with half a brain can easily figure it out.

I think that's a bad meme. I also heard they support ISIS but who knows, its all blurry.

>yfw he makes it the world's first kekist empire due to islam betraying him and it becomes the world's post-collapse superpower and purges abrahamism off of the face of the earth

I wonder if the US has ever considered fitting large bombers with a CWIS turrets to take out incoming fire. I'd imagine a large enough aircraft with 2 or more turrets would be nearly invincible so long as it didn't run out of ammo.

post pictures of alawi genocide when?

>Israel has 200 nuclear weapons ‘all targeted on Tehran’ - Colin Powell email leak
youtu.be/G2B4GlSwKhs

Will Golan Heights go nuclear?

Here, nice shiny Netherlands Flag, just for you!

But wait! There is more!

Well they did if you consider the tail gun positions in the B-52 that had their own radar. However that nearly resulted in the destruction of a B-52 in the Gulf War so they removed them.

I'm a fan of this beautiful beast of destruction. Shame it can't compare to the B1.

ISIS? Former Qadaffi loyalists?

When the Haredis take over, you bet.

You got one of those right.

kek the ones on the left are alawi genocide when and mark

Yeah, I could definitely see the system getting confused with multiple bombers and fighter support. I'd love to see a modernized b17 though. No stealth tech, just a fuckton of firepower to take down anything that gets in it's way.

Who are they going to attack, and how?

What the fuck did you call me?

ISIS isn't the one who's going to be doing the attacking.

Will Libya be redrawn? That country is ruined, there's no legitimate central government. Sounds like its mostly tribes vs tribes and neither side wants to back down..

Don't know enough to say honestly.

>tfw vahalli
>i wish i was in damascus genociding alawites
>i wonder i laquisha will by my aisha
>my ummah hurts

So the former Qadaffi loyalists then? Are they going to commit another 9/11?

>tfw rebelshill
>SAA are BTFOing rebels on every front
>Aleppo battle was a complete failure
>800+ rebels dead in a span of 2 weeks
this must be how mr ghostly feel

whats the MB's role in this?

Get your mind off of the Qadaffi loyalists, they have nothing to do with this. This is my last post.

ISIS in syria is collapsing, and the area is essentially a proxy war between different rebel groups and their backer nations. Thus, it is a bad place for anyone who wants to get revenge on ISIS, unless they don't care about international politics.

Who has the most motivation for revenge on ISIS, is part of international politics and has the miltary capability and political necessity to put boots on the ground and attack them?

MB?

No idea what that is.

Assyrian?

muslim brotherhood

en.apa.az/world-news/cis-countries-news/lavrov-ankara-begins-to-abandon-ultimatums-on-fate-of-assad.html

Absolutely nothing, unless they're somehow involved with ISIS in which case they'll get what's coming to them.

yeah you're fucking dumb

Color Revolution != Civil War

B-52 over Edwards AFB

If you think I'm dumb now, just think about how fucking dumb you're going to look in a year.

Is everyone here seriously this stupid? It's pretty fucking obvious what I'm trying to imply here jesus christ.

america vs isis? TOP KEK confirmed for knowing nothing about Libya

First they attack the police then they attack the military then they attack the government.

Nothing going's to happen, you're just LARPing.

You fucking though I was implicating the US was going into libya? They very well might be, but that's not what my info said. Try again mate.

No, I'm not. If you fucks are so dumb I'll just screencap what my source said, okay?

Yes, do that instead of cockteasing us.

Actually that's ending up being too much effort, I spent enough time on you dumbfucks already and it might up exposing them or something.

Point of the matter is this: According to my source, all regiments of the FFL are scheduled for deployment in Libya next year. I don't know if it's part of a larger joint operation, I don't know how long they plan to stay, I have no idea right now about the particulars. All I know is that that all regiments are being deployed.

Besides defeating ISIS, what's the point of invading Libya again? Building safe zones for refugees?

French PM wants to raise his approval ratings before the next election.

You don't need to attack in that order dumbass. Look at Ukraine and Egypt.

Anyway I going off to bed. Here are some photos of the M8 AGS

isis is already done for in Libya, if france comes it wont be to fight isis, but to fight the gov in tripoli

I don't see Hollande winning against Sarkozy in the first round, to be honest.

If you say so. All I know is that they're scheduled to be deployed there.

Hence why he's desperate enough to send the legion into Libya, at least in my opinion. Apparently there is also a massive anti muslim sentiment growing and festering in the country.

When I asked my source whether it was going to be a race war or a crusade, he said "both"

Because the enemy can trace those humvees so if hourhis bring them to their bases they will be located and bombed
Mountain bike

why tho? they're gonna get massacred

>the FFL getting massacred by retarded sandniggers

If you say so. Like I said, it may well indicate that a much large western coalition is pushing into the region. Who knows. All I know is that the FFL is being deployed there next year.

Regardless of exactly how it happens, it will be a happening and shit will go down. So keep yourselves posted folks.

Will Tunisia be involved?

literally all I know at this point is that all regiments are slated to be deployed there as opposed to their regular deployment zones. Other than that, I have no fucking idea. I really shouldn't be telling you anything at all.

I'm not some top secret government employee, I'm just a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy.

Stop trying to educate these fools.

that's the new BAE light tank?

TURKROACH ALERT

Judging by the BAE Systems logo all over the place, maybe.
Not too sure if that's classified as a "light" tank though.
Even less sure whether BAE approves of him posting their shit here, but alas.

>Judging by the BAE Systems logo all over the place
that's why I asked. I heard something about BAE presenting a new light tank for recoicement yesterday

delet this

bump

ded bread

you are dumb as fuck. a civil war in america is almost impossible while a civil war in turkey is just really unlikely, but even then if you really stretched the definition of civil war you could say the pkk is part of a civil war in turkroachistan right now.

i hope you get deported back to whatever sand nigger country you came from.

SHOO TURKROACH

turkroach posing as german. beware

a civil war in turkey is unlikely right now as we are besieged on all sides by enemies
but oh boy when that ends you might actually see one, especially after the new generation of islamists grow up to become worthless filth

that will be the second turkish revolution, depending on who wins turkey will turn into saudi arabia or live through a better early-republic period without islam

>that will be the second turkish revolution, depending on who wins turkey will turn into saudi arabia or live through a better early-republic period without islam
>tfw he actually believes this

pkk is not an organization based in turkey, their bases are outside of turkish borders, they also get a lot of fighters from iraq, syria and iran

i would say that war with pkk is war with an outsider entity, not a civil war. its hard to talk about a "turkish" civil war when the people being fought aren't even turkish

nigga have you seen the akp youth groups?

who cares? they are irrelevant af

everyone on Cred Forums is so dramatic.

you'll pull out of cyprus and acknowledge pontic greek genocide either without giving any shekels or giving a small insignificant, symbolic amount of shekels. you'll acknowledge armenian genocide and maybe give back mount ararat back because it's right at the border and the amount of land is so small it wont even be seen on a a map, and a small symbolic amount of shekels, and obviously end the border blockade.

in return the eu will suck your cocks and youll be forever accepted as european by the eu, and russia (armenia's pimp) will be your friend too.

the kurds wont get shit except maybe ocalan getting free and if they dont accept that maybe hakkari province will join krg when it becomes independent because it's the only kurdish majority place without a sizable non-kurd minority.

you're gonna be fine turkroach. you'll be in the eu in your lifetime.

get woke you alagavat, a war with the islamists is on the horizon. hell it almost happened during the coup
youtube.com/watch?v=W-2ShoKP-5g
they are armed, organized and want to kill us seculars. if the turkish nationalists do not arm themselves again then we will all be slaughtered.

>in return the eu will suck your cocks and youll be forever accepted as european by the eu
>you're gonna be fine turkroach. you'll be in the eu in your lifetime.
>implying i want that
fuck off you cucked euro cunt

Why the living fuck would anyone in turkey want to be in the cancer that is the EUSSR when nearly every fucking turk is redpilled as fuck on the kikes?
If Turkey joins the fucking EUSSR, it WILL instantly erupt into an actual civil war/revolt.
Fucking retarded, just like everything else you wrote.
>letting ocalan free
Also another great way to spark a revolt.

>implying anyone cares what you want
>not being able to see i'm not from europe

turkroaches gonna turkroach. your govt has begged to join eu for decades. the eu has finally laid out concrete conditions. now you're going to make a big stink about fulfilling the conditions so you get the best deal possible, and then fulfill the conditions. you dummy.

>sadat
>not a bunch of çomars
>çomars doing anything right
kek'd pick one please

because being in the eu rises poor countries standards of living, you idiot. why do you think erdogan is pushing for it so hard and is so happy about maybe getting visa free travel. why do you think different governments on opposite ends of political spectrum in turkey for decades have pushed for eu membership.

you're as dumb as you'd expect a guy who says eussr would be.

and sadat's founder left the organization too

> your govt has begged to join eu for decades
>implications
the eu membership process was never serious. neither parties want to do such a thing but it was a good political fulcrum for internal affairs

even if turkey fulfills all conditions eu will not accept the membership process and you know it eurocunt

>why do you think erdogan is pushing for it so hard and is so happy about maybe getting visa free travel
the only reason the visa free travel is wanted is because of the kurdish refugee wave into europe that will happen and more internal political power

> different governments on opposite ends of political spectrum in turkey for decades
eu membership process was put on hold until akp came to power, you have no fucking clue what you are blabbering about

yeah europe will accept slavshits in central europe with a lower gdp than turkey but won't accept turkey. they'll accept fucking bulgaria but not turkey. you are dumb as fuck.

>because being in the eu rises poor countries standards of living,
>CIA COINTELPRO niggers are THIS delusional
Top wew.
GET THE FUCK OUT

you should be ashamed that i barely care at all about turkey and know more about your own meme tier country than you do.

turkey has progressively joined closer and closer to eu since 87. it joined customs union in 95. helsinki council brought it closer in 99. etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Turkey_to_the_European_Union#1910s.E2.80.931990s

start reading turkroach faggot.

yeah literally all the poor countries are clamoring to join the eu while the rich countries dont want them to join for the most part, just because they're wrong, and some shit posting idiot is right.

you are a stupid cocksucker.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the deafening debnts of Greece and Italy's failing banks.
No CIA cocksucker, you are the stupid cocksucker.
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
MY
BOARD

Stick to shitposting from CNN.

are you crying yet or are you just at the yelling stage right now

I'm still at the stage where I wait for you to finally fuck off with your retarded faggot cointelpro attempt and never return.

looks like a shitty and weak tank, summer sale?

Daily reminder that this war is for the preparation of the Anti-Christ whose prophecy says that he will appear in either Al Sham or Damasqus.

And these people say us that there'll be no civil war in US

go brush your teeth this is a thread for actual men

Insallah Civil War in USA soon. In the name of Assad, Ali and Allah we shall make it so.

Only non-Americans and cocksucking CIA niggers think it's not possible.

hahaha holy shit you're stupid. why even post on a politics board when you don't care enough to learn anything? want to meet up and suck my cock while i tell you about the world sometime?

When Clinton wins they iz gonna rebel dude!!! Haven't you heard the Trump supporters at their rally? L M A O

Either white people cuck them selves and this will be the last elections when they will be relevant or THEY IZ GONNA REBEL!!!

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF HILLARY CLINTON GETS TO BECOME POTUS!!!

Thanks for proving my point.

is your point that you don't have a point, other than the ones in your mouth and ass?

also someone update me on the houthis please, do they really have control of some of the shia border towns in saudi arabia or is that more terrible reporting?

My point is you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Lets not start talking about whore of hell aisha (LA).

Hey /sg/, so I'm new to these threads. I've always skimmed thru them, not absorbing anything. Just acknowledging them.

I know asking for info here is a long shot, but are there any videos, documentaries, etc... that could shed light on the conflict. I'm starting from zero

AND 0 IS WHERE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HAHAHAH

GOTYA!!! ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Pleeg zelfmoord, smerige kankerturk.

Madboy420xXx

I pray to Allah everyday that your fore fathers get to see heaven for fighting for this country and dying so that Arabs and Turks could come over and enjoy fucking your daughters dude. I ain't the bad guy here alright LMAO.

Vallahi if you will it you can go out and protest with fireworks to take back your country!!! Or you could play keyboard warrior on the internet when normie Dutch people suck on da BBC if you know what I mean. Tipped my Fez to you dir.

*cringes*

I couldn't have said it any better

Russia is there as a US proxy force, so that the war doesn't end too soon. An end isn't wanted till destruction is more total, including the damage by refugees to European polities & until "terrorist attacks" have continued the pretext for destruction of the remnants of European democracy.

>Iran reportedly shelling Kurdistan Region’s northwestern border via @RudawEnglish

>Turkey police detain IS suspects 'planning attack'

Masallah.

ETA to Al Bab?

>New video by the Syrian Ministry of Tourism

youtube.com/watch?v=QopfoEPpqjM

>The Mujahideen will destroy your thrones. Watch your back bashar. You are not a lion, you are a worm.

Wtf i love iran now

SOON
O
O
N

>Pentagon spokesperson about rebels who called American soldiers crusader pigs: i havent seen the video
kek

Comparing it to our experience it will need 10 years after the war is over before they start seeing a recovery in the sector and up to 15 years before pre war numbers are achieved.

And you guys are none-arab none-muslim country that is also in Europe.

Add +10 more years to your calculations.

Was it worth it?

I have allways loved Iran. Fuck the kurds who wants to steal land like the zio kikes.

Iran has pretty good QTs

This one only needs a nosejob but rest is pretty OK if you know what I mean.

New thread is ready, will post at 300.

the country is blessed with beauty. :D what can I say, I have been there in 2009.

Russian Air Force conducts first ceasefire airstrikes in northern Homs

HOMS, SYRIA (3:05 A.M.) - The Russian Air Force launched their first airstrikes over the northern countyside of the Home Governorate on Friday night, targeting the Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham (formerly Nusra Front) controlled villages of Teit Ma'leh and Al-Rastan.

According to a military source in Damascus, the Russian Air Force carried out three airstrikes over the jihadist controlled village of Teir Ma'lah, hitting Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham hideouts near the Syrian Arab Army's (SAA) front-lines.

In Al-Rastan, the Russian Air Force attacked a Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham gathering near the Rastan Lake, killing several members of this jihadist group in the process.

For the first time since the commencement of the ceasefire agreement, the Russian Air Force launched airstrikes over Aleppo and Homs; these attacks were meant to punish the rebel forces refusing to partake in the ceasefire.

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-conducts-first-ceasefire-airstrikes-northern-homs/

let me shitpost to 300

Yup most def.

War? Well, we won but did't manage to take a part of Bosnia to have more aesthetically pleasing borders.

But now 20 years later, everything is OK.

Was worth it.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

The lion of Istanbul.