I've found a family of illegals, I know where they are staying. I could call the police on them Dubs decides what I do

I've found a family of illegals, I know where they are staying. I could call the police on them Dubs decides what I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gall bolice

Help them get their citizenship

Burn the house down

call ice immediately and report them anonymously.

Order a Hawaiian pizza from Domino's and give the Pizza guy a nice tip

Kill the all

write your findings on a slip of paper and bury it in your yard you filthy liberal

get them deported

The police will do nothing. We don't enforce our border laws, user. America is like Germany only the migrants have been here for decades and are already outbreeding us. Eh, at least they're Catholic.

Call ICE, they deal with illegal immigration, the police will just call them anyway.

delet this

Hunt them with your 2nd amendment

Hang them all.

Buy them tacobell.

Wtf you black bastard fuck off,op report them if they are not from your country

Its an apartment building faggot

make me and checkem again

Contact the pawliz

Don't call the police. Let them stay.

1.) Place Trump signs in your yard, and make sure that they can see them
2.) Buy a camera
3.) Wait for them to steal the signs
4.) Call police
5.) ???
6.) Profit

dam it. Will post pics. Fucking asshole

Rape them

Buy a trump mask and show up at their door

Just fuckin leave them alone.

marry into it.

Call the police and make sure they get deported.

Kek
Then unbury and shove up anoos then pull out and mail to fbi

He dos not count he is black

Call the police, post pics to prove they were there

unironically kill yourself

Call the police

Half my relatives in the US are Albanian illegals. Does anyone want me to do anything about that?

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Get 'em outta here!

No, let those shitskins have their fun they only have 2 months left of freedom.
Dont you have faith in the Emperor you cuck.

Tell them you know what they are, then blackmail them into mowing your yard for the rest of your life. Also their womenfolk have to sexually satisfy you whenever you want them to.

Fucking britfag ruined it. Nice job

Nah fuck it they are kinda white

you deserve it for posting a shit get thread
looking forward to results

Fpbp

call ice

The eternal anglo strikes again

Go over there with some nice food and welcome them to your country. Do everything you can in order to help keep them safe. Hug yourself.

You'd think....

Fuck off you black cunt

>Should I report a crime?

Well not reporting a crime is a crime so...

Are you sure? There is a good chance the kids are citizens. In which case you will be stuck with a bunch of kids you have to support on the foster care system, not counting the free trip to mexico and stay in a 5 star american jail. I don't know where kids go when their parents get deported but that's my guess.

Also it's rare that they live alone. They probably have 5 more families of illegals in there.

Where are you by the way? You might damage your economy by getting rid of cheap labor in your area.

Shut the fuck up achmed you faggot mudslime

If they have a hot daughter, blackmail her with sex or you tell them.

After you fucked her, THEN call the cops.

You people have no creativity.

I'll roll for chaos

Are they real albanian. I mean like wtf are albanians doing over there. They they to much family guys. Like italian mafia and such. What would they want on the other side of the world?

That moment when Harry Potter stumbles upon the mud blood agenda and starts questioning whether Voldemort did anything wrong.

Give them free burgers.

TUMBLR

That's the most broken English I've ever seen here. Are you Albanian?

you realise IDs are a thing, right

Call the police and tell them you like shitposting Nazi content all over the internet and your neighbourhood, and that they should arrest you as they are the pillars on which the state rests.

End the call with a Heil Hitler.

Trips override dubs

free them in the wild

Yeah well how are they not?and at least they are not shitskins or monkeys

This doesn't count op. A niggers dubs is irrelevant

if you are white the cops will prob just arrest them then thank you
>if you are shitskinned then they will arrest you and the stupid beaners

No.

>albanians
>white

I do and I realise I counted you more than once nigger cuck

If you really want to have fun and you have some disposable income....

>Leave your cell phone and wallet at home. Take cash with you. THIS is very important so nobody can trace it back to you.
>Walk to nearest 7-11 or circle K or some place that sells "boost mobile" type cell phones that don't require a name or credit card information.
> Buy a cell phone with prepaid minutes. Get the cheapest one you can find.

>go to starbucks or some other place with free wi-fi.

>Call in a tip for police hotline (not 911) saying "I am tired of all the drug deals going on at (give the address). They are now openly bringing in bags of drugs and brandishing weapons at people walking by" or "I saw them drag some young girl inside the house and she was screaming. I don't want to get involved but I feel I have to say something." HANG UP.

>Put phone in bag. Throw phone away. Watch police come by.

Fucking win.

Done, fuck you achmed

What does count as white? Are burgers white? Most of them look way worse than albanians or greek.

>he thinks the police can't track burners

Why would it matter about being anonymous in reporting a family of illegals?

Are you a serial killer and is this just usual habit?

holy shit i would watch this

kek

heres it being buried

>You probably live in a sanctuary city.

Faggot

autism

>goes on Cred Forums
>doesn't have autism

pick one faggot

Everything in Europe, but Iberia, Balkans, Romania, Hungary and Ukraine.

Some do look like shitskins or monkeys. Two of my Aunt's kids look like light-skinned niggers or sandniggers while her third kid has white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Don't fall for the occasional white-looking Albanian, because in their DNA is shitskin.

Call police... But wait until the early hours so their swat house get raided.

Haha

Don't call the police they will just let them go, call I.C.E. directly please. 866-DHS-2ICE or 8663472423 (from U.S. and Canada)

I...I do-don't have autism......

sure thing ;)

Get those fucking wetbacks deported with the number provided here.

Kill them and feed them to your dog.

Checkem.

Oh thanks, I never knew about this

no dog sadly

Hungary and Ukraine? Like I mean Balkan has already redheads and blondes. Wtf man?

good job OP

Plant marijuana seeds in their front yard and call police when new plants are visible. Instant deportation.

Don't ever listen to britbongs on immigrant matters, dubs or not.

Now Make America Great Again

Are they white? If so, leave them alone.

Ok deport them,make sure you dilute your genes and teach your kids to only go for white

Why do you think I said pay cash. do NOT bring your own phone or wallet? Wear a baseball cap and sunglasses when buying it.

It still MAY be possible to trace it back to you but it will be VERY hard to.

Are you naïve?

You report something. Often the defense lawyer will demand to know who reported that.

If they find out it is YOU then the gangs that were involved in the drug trade will go after you.

If there is a family of illegals in a house there is a 100% guarantee there are also OTHER illegal things going on there.

Drugs, prostitution, slavery, etc.

Something is there. You calling it in might kick over an ant-hill and it will be amusing to see what happens and who turns up.