The US Constitution was signed on today's date in 1787

>The US Constitution was signed on today's date in 1787
>Thomas Jefferson signed the Constitution.

How can a man so dumb run for president

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/avrIR
msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442
youtube.com/watch?v=UtRITBZCA5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit he is a fucking retard.

This is honestly sad.

I think Cred Forums is BTFO

What the heck, I freakin' dislike Trump now

This really makes me think

Are you guys for real?

Wait, Jefferson didn't sign it? He was around at the time, wasn't he?

Thomas Jefferson created it. George Washington signed it. Learn to semantics.

Damn, this really made me think. How can anyone seriously support such a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, xenophobic bigot? I'm literally shaking right now and I can't even. I am now a #MentallyHill #CruzMissile #JebTurtle

yeah
i had to look it up but apparently he was not a delegate to the convention
>Thomas Jefferson was abroad, serving as the minister to France (nonetheless, Jefferson, in a letter to John Adams, would describe the delegates approvingly as a gathering of "demi-gods").
washington was though

Trump literally writes his own spam e-mails.

It says created AND signed, so it could be either. Jefferson created, didn't sign.

what is going on in this thread?

it was signed in 1787 and Thomas Jefferson signed it. did you think they didn't wiki that shit before posting?

Or did you just think the constitution was ratified in 1776? Because you would be a dumb dumb if you thought that.

see

He was in France at the time, but he did help create it.

I doubt Trump is sitting there writing up things like this for his campaign

Most people assume this is the case, infact most americans would fail this question outright. However Jefferson is still one of the founding fathers, and arguably the most important one.

Everyone of you are retards.

This faggot is a probally a CTR shill

But what the fuck is your excuse? Your American, assimilate to your new country shitlords. 1776 was the Declaration of Independence. Then the Articles of Confederation came, THEN we got the Constitution.

Didn't Jefferson create it? That counts enough for me, the nigga wrote the damn thing baka

just hasn't been your day Donald hate to see how far you fell in the polls

awww #JebTurtle
>kinda miss him senpai

no wonder i feel so murrican today

FREEEEEDOOOOOMMMMM

The Jefferson thing is probably inexcusable. But 1787 is correct.

false flag

>Trump personally setup up and is running this donation drive, not some fuckwit intern.

How can people so dumb figure out how to shitpost on the internet?

It wasn't signed on this day in 1787 though, it was created in Sept. 17th 1787 then ratified in 1788. Thomas Jefferson didn't sign it retard.

OY VEY! DELET THIS, GOYIM!

>great leaders like Washington and Jefferson who created and signed the document
>created

whoever wrote this for team Trump is literally correct. everyone who disagrees with me can go home.

is this the kind of "gotchas" that they're resorting to? pathetic and sad!

>american education

So what's wrong with Trump's statement?

>Thomas Jefferson didn't sign it retard.
When did I say this? I can't seem where I said this, maybe you could point it out for me :^)

Yes, leftists do think that the constitution was signed in 1776. Look at the twitter responses to this. Leftists are really that dumb. I don't understand how they can humiliate themselves so often.

their retarded its not their fault moma shill taught them

He said THIS DAY, it is the 16th today

Yes he did. Remember that you're dealing with leftists, not humans. Leftists are not capable of rational thought.

Thomas Jefferson was in France as an ambassador at the time.

Damn, it is the wrong day.

Man Trump is STUMPED. How can he ever recover?!?!

tell me how he is right?

Odd I've donated some dosh to Trump and I don't have this e-mail in my inbox or spam folder.

well first off he isn't retarded

Me too. This really makes me think.

meant to write created.

thanks for correction though.

>How can a man so dumb run for president

Easy. There are people just as stupid around to vote for him.

archive.is/avrIR

Jefferson corresponded regarding the failures of the Articles of Confederation and discussed a need for a more powerful central government. After it was decided that a Constitutional Convention was going to be held, Madison wrote to Jefferson expressing his anxiety as he anticipated the upcoming meeting in Philadelphia.

The Constitutional Convention took place from May 25th to September 17th, 1787, during which the text of the Constitution was debated, drafted, and ultimately decided upon by the delegates. On June 6th, Madison wrote a letter to Jefferson with a list of the individuals attending the Convention, but explained that he couldn’t reveal more about the substance of the ongoing debates because the delegates agreed that the proceedings should be kept secret.

Jefferson expressed his frustration with the secrecy of the Convention, but he did share some ideas with Madison while it was ongoing. For example, Jefferson wrote to Madison on June 20th explaining why the federal government should not be given the power to veto laws passed by the states. This federal power was not included in the final draft of the Constitution despite Madison’s support of the idea.

On September 6th, Madison wrote a letter to Jefferson detailing some key provisions that were going to be included in the Constitution, as he reasoned that by the time the letter would arrive in France the details of the Constitution would be made public. Madison explained how state and federal governments were to be organized, and noted that some of the provisions may “surprise” Jefferson.

The ratification and signing are two different things autist

I know your trying to be sarcastic, but that's not wrong.

On December 20th, 1787, after the Constitutional Convention was over and while the ratification of the Constitution was being debated in state legislatures, Jefferson wrote a letter to Madison objecting to key parts of the Constitution. Among other things, Jefferson was concerned that the document lacked a Bill Of Rights and failed to establish term limits for federal officials. In earlier correspondences to other acquaintances, in 1786 Jefferson extolled government protection of civil liberties and wrote, for example, that “our liberty depends on the freedom of the press”. Jefferson also was a proponent of protections for religious liberty and wrote the Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom, which passed the Virginia General Assembly in 1786.

By the fall of 1788, Madison was convinced that the inclusion of a Bill Of Rights to the new Constitution would be prudent. While advocating for a bill of rights, Madison relied upon an argument first articulated by Jefferson – that a list of rights would help give the judiciary the power to ensure that other branches of governments would not infringe on citizens’ civil liberties.

In the long run, Jefferson would have a big impact on constitutional issues as a political party leader and as a President for eight years. Peter S. Onuf, a University of Virginia professor, stated Jefferson and Madison’s overall impact a few years ago in an essay for the Gilder Lehrman Institute.

He probably sends so many fucking emails that it will take him 12 hours to send it out to his entire lists.

>Inb4 but email is instant

No.

You're a leftist. You're just simple livestock. I couldn't care less what you think.

What percentage of the US population actually knows about the articles of confederation?

I'd pin it at less than 5% of adults, and that might be generous

So basically, Jefferson didn't sign the Constitution, but he did have an impact on what was in it

i'm not being sarcastic. Jefferson created the document. Trump's PR person wrote "created."

OP throws a fit because the word "signed" is also present. Signed was referring to Washington, created to Jefferson.

look mom a shillary supporter ( don't stare they are retarded they cant help it )

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm officially ready to settle for Jeb!

This was his plan all along.

Really firing those synapses

Pls tell me how he is right? If you prove it, I would be BTFO

>Wait, Jefferson didn't sign it
No, he only wrote it.

>Muh freedoms, Friend

A living meme.

lol who cares the US constitution is for homos

I'd say authoring a document is basically the same as signing it.

SPREAD THIS

PUT THIS ON EVERY NEWS OUTLET

LINK THIS DONATION REQUEST EVERYWHERE SO PEOPLE WILL SEE

Men like these
Who created and signed
Bad grammar but still truth

/thread

CTR BTFO.

0/10

I want to see the whole e-mail looks like a shitty shop or fake by CTR or someone of their caliber. I get 3-5 e-mails a day from his campaign and I don't have this one. I'm sure Snopes won't debunk this though.

Jefferson didn't write the constitution, he had a big impact but he was in France at the time. He did help create it though, so the original message is fine.

>think

You should know.

True, autograph means the original copy anyway

check em

that crooked old TJ needs to release his correspondences. the guys down in boston said he probably burned them all.

>keeping your correspondences in a private safe
>safe doesn't even have a timed lock
probably cracked by the english and shit, crooked old bloke

>no one remembers our second greatest founding father
REEEEEEEEEE

He has so much energy to spare they hooked jumpre cables to his junk and the car battery started recharging.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING SUICIDE

Obviously some campaign staffer wrote this. I'm quite sure trump doesn't personally type these

Sept 17 1787 is correct signature date.

Washington signed Jefferson helped create it.

when will they learn

Our biggest mistake was not boosting him in the polls long enough to get one or two more debates out of him

I'm going to go with this wasn't sent out by the Trump campaign unless someone can produce entire e-mail.

>"signed"
>WROTE

We, the autists....

I want you first born child...

msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442

120 IQs are retarded but they still make 110s look like niggers fresh off the boat.

You retard. He never said that Jefferson signed the Constitution. He just said that Jefferson signed an important document. Lrn2read

No, the sad thing is that there's a fagot in serbia who would even imagine supporting that rached swine of a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=UtRITBZCA5w

This wasn't written by him in the first place, dummies. In fact, it probably wasn't even written by somebody in his campaign. It's from the "Make American Great Again Committee", which is a joint fundraising committee. It's a separate entity that fundraises for both the Trump campaign and the Republican Party. These types of third party entities frequently sign their emails/letters with the name of whatever candidate or person they're fundraising/campaigning for, but they are rarely, if ever, actually authored by the candidate/person themselves.

> (OP)
i thought we were pretending to be retarded

He doesn't use email computers or cell phones. This has been verified

Your constitution has no power over me, I'm a free inhabitant travelling and don't have to abide with your laws!
Get those handcuffs off of me!