>doing my homework in college cafeteria
>feelinggood.jpg
>group of lefties approach me
>they say they were doing a social studies research in the campus
>they asked me if they could interview me
>"s-sure..."
>"what is your opinion about the gender pay gap?"
>OHFUCKNO.pdf
>I was about to go full beast mode and explain to her that gender pay gap is a myth
>But then I remember this one guy who got beat outside the campus for saying that feminists are a bunch of angry self hating lesbians
>Then I remember I already have enough enemies in and outside the campus
>And finally I remember I barely have any friends left
>So I just went full hippie mode
>"Yeah man, you know, I don´t really engage in these worldly matters, I am more of a spiritual guy. I believe that politics and stuff make us fight each other and stops us from realizing that we are all one counsciousness experiencing itself subjectively... See, I think that our mission as human beings is to elevate ourselves to a higher plane, man... Our next evolution is not phisical, but Mental! And meditation is really a very..."
>And I just went on with this for like 30 minutes
>Literally spat out everything I read so far about new age, buddhism and all the other bullshit
>they had to listen to everything I said, because that would be the polite thing to do
>mfw the lefties never talked to me again
>mfw they see me coming they actually go away to avoid me

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antesdepoisdafe
catracalivre.com.br/geral/inusitado/indicacao/performance-sobre-cu-reacende-polemica-nas-redes-sociais/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have colleges in Brazil?????!??

>college
>brazil

Pick one

when my mother asked me why I wouldn't get a gf I told her I'm white and I shouldn't procreate.

>her face when

Should of told her to go work picking up garbage and laying bricks instead of sitting in a office all day chatting shit like the rest of the female race.

>Can i interview you?
>Leave me alone
Done

Kek, Hans wtf happened? You guys are funny now wtf?!

Is she a lefty?

>college
>Brazil

>college
>in Brazil

How do they have colleges in the favelas?

>>"Yeah man, you know, I don´t really engage in these worldly matters, I am more of a spiritual guy. I believe that politics and stuff make us fight each other and stops us from realizing that we are all one counsciousness experiencing itself subjectively... See, I think that our mission as human beings is to elevate ourselves to a higher plane, man... Our next evolution is not phisical, but Mental! And meditation is really a very..."

lost

>be me

stopped reading
learn to greentext

M
ABSOLUTE
D
M
A
N

UFRJ?

or you could just not have been a massive pussy and said that the gender pay gap is a myth
>afraid of feminists beating you up
come on now... well actually that could happen considering most people on Cred Forums(including OP) look like pic related

This is what college is like in Brazil: twitter.com/antesdepoisdafe

Just by looking at the first few pics... holy shit I thought American colleges were lefty shitholes

>unironically thinking feminists are only women

>shill pic

>leaf

>bait

>Be me
Has been a green text staple for like a decade, newfag. Stop trying to act old, poser

No. It is a public one, but I wont tell which...

>afraid to simply say "I believe both women and men get payed the same if their work is equal and I believe the gender pay gap is a myth". In my opinion, sexism is no longer a problem in our society nowadays.
How would that make anyone beat you up? Worst thing that happens is some fat blue haired dyke calls you a sexist pig or some shit
>say some stupid shit instead and come on Cred Forums to feel better about yourself

sorry bud but you're a pussy, man up

This You pussed out. That should have been an easy win for you.

>doesn't relish the chance to trigger libtards

Canadian didn't shitpost this time. wow.

good post leafbro.

Jesus, 2 good Canadians in one thread...

BR monkeys took american SJW shit seriously and turned it up to new levels.

Even if I said that, it wouldnt change her opinions and would make me even more hated... so I just chose to avoid the conflict of a meaningless, pointless, dumb discussion. I do everything to avoid being angry, m8.

>"Yeah man, you know, I don´t really engage in these worldly matters, I am more of a spiritual guy. I believe that politics and stuff make us fight each other and stops us from realizing that we are all one counsciousness experiencing itself subjectively... See, I think that our mission as human beings is to elevate ourselves to a higher plane, man... Our next evolution is not phisical, but Mental! And meditation is really a very..."
Fuckin lol

>at university
>some girl comes up to me doing a survey about the EU
>say i'm in favour of it and would actually support a US style EU superstate

>~6 years later
>Oswald Mosley did nothing wrong
>Enoch Powell was right
>ARE NIGE
>fucking globalist scum
>voted leave

>Be hue
>Skipping ckass in a college full of hue's
>doing my homework in 5 minutes before college in cafeteria
>eatabanana.jpg
>group of mandrils approach me
>they hue they were playing with sticks outside the campus
>they asked me if they could use my stick
>>"s-sure..."
>"what is your opinion about the babboon / ape wage gap?"
>>OHFUCKNO.hue.exe.pdf
>I was about to go full bonobomode and explain to her that banana shrinkage a myth
>But then I remember this one guy who got beat outside the campus for saying that lemurs are a bunch of angry self hating lesbians
>>Then I remember I already have enough enemies in and outside the campus
>>And finally I remember I barely have any friends left
>>So I just went full hippie mode
>>"Yeah man, you know, I don´t really engage in these worldly matters, I am more of a spiritual guy. I believe that politics and stuff make us fight each other and stops us from realizing that we are all one counsciousness experiencing itself subjectively... See, I think that our mission as human beings is to elevate ourselves to a higher plane, man... Our next evolution is not phisical, but Mental! And meditation is really a very..."
>>And I just went on with this for like 30 minutes
>>Literally spat out everything I read so far about new age, buddhism and all the other bullshit
>>they had to listen to everything I said, because that would be the polite thing to do
>>mfw the lefties never talked to me again
>>mfw they see me coming they actually go away to avoid me

I fucking love you OP

HAHHAAH SO FUNNY XDXDXDXDXD
HE REPLACED WORDS FOR HUE
EUHAUEHUAEHUAHDUAHDUASDHUASDF
NOW THATS A FUCKIGN COMEDIAN MY SIDES AUEHAUEHUAH WEW LAD LOL

>"Do you have a minute to talk about gay rights?"
>"What rights? They already have the right to marry, what else do they want?"
>"Well it's funny that you mention that, gays are actually oppressed in the workplace and-"
>walk off

But they already have a right...

Right this way:

>Have long hair and pubes beard
>Look like an stereotypical college leftist
>Fucked a hairy lefty girl a week ago
>She had her armpits full of rich juicy hair
>She tells me she loves being with someone that thinks like her
>mfw

This one is actually funny
>College lefties have secrets reunions
>They invite me behind the university's library near a creek
>They want to extend an students assembly and make everyone leave so that they could vote to make the college start a demonstration and stop the classes
>Next day send a memo to a friend of mine studying chemistry
>He goes and met the Chemist circle
>The Chemist circle met the Biology circle
>Both circles go and met the Mathematics ones and so on
>They talk with their main professors
>Professors agree to not give work the next day
>Day of assembly comes, everyone stay for 11 hours
>Voting comes in
>11% in favor of the protest, 89% against it
Still feels like hero for that.

>2 years ago
>winter blizzard
>see women standing in front of store
>just know shes gonna approach me when I walk out
>finish shoppin
>walk back into the blistering cold
>"do you have a moment to-"
>I feel bad cause if fucking freezing, so stay and talk
>sure.jpg
>"Do you have a moment to talk about global warming?"

you know
there are humane ways of putting down cows

Something similar happened to me.

>in class one day
>gender pay gap comes up
>professor asks people for their opinions
>like 5 people raise their hands and say it's terrible and we need to fix it
>I have a reputation of being a conservative curmudgeon
>professor literally asks me my opinion by name
>"okay. I think the gender pay gap is inconsequential. Women should not be working anyway. 90 million American people are out of the workforce. Putting women in the workforce has saturated the market and has destroyed monogamous, lifelong marriages by putting women away from the home and putting them in opportunities to cheat."
>"There is no benefit to women working. They should stay at home until marriage, and then form a family with her husband. A woman's labor should be at home with her family for her labor is the most valuable of all."
>class is in quiet shock
>professor says she can't believe I said that
>ask anyone to argue against me without using their feelings as an argument
>professor moves the class along

I thought I would get some people to agree with me, especially some women because we all know this is how women really think, but they towed the line of shitting on me and conservatives.

>you're just a white male that's losing power in today's world, loser

I just told my berkeley liberal feminist girlfriend that women do not make good leaders and executives and they have been worse off because of feminism.

That men are natural born leaders and warriors

While women are natural born mothers and care takers

Who knew acting like unapologetic like Trump would get me this far.

I ended up redpilling her on ZOG and cultural marxism.

Don't be a pussy OP. Its okay to be "wrong" in these peoples eyes. God and the truth is on our side.

Just look whats happening to all of Trump's enemies.

fpbp

I am actualy amazed that the whole class didn´t lynch you

>Just look whats happening to all of Trump's enemies.
whats happening to them? (Sorry, I am kind of uninformed about you guys´ elections)

Very funny story.

You should have stuffed the truth down their throats or declined. By not speaking your beliefs, you allowed YOUR mind to be held in a state of vassalage.

>>And I just went on with this for like 30 minutes
kek

I blame Liebowitz for this. He made huffing liberal smugness cool for the kiddies. Only now is that starting to unravel.

I just said no thank you and pretended to not speak English.

I'm Portuguese, whipping niggers and slapping women is in my blood.

>>ask anyone to argue against me without using their feelings as an argument
>>professor moves the class along
Based.

Way to blow it, you weapons grade autist. Point out that it doesn't exist. Women dominate fields that pay less and men dominate fields that pay more, which is where the 73% meme comes from.

If you compare female and male civil engineers (for example) who work in the same city with the same experience then the gap falls to less than 2% which can be further explained away by pointing out that women are much more likely to reject pay increases in favor of more flexible schedules.

Not that user but

I was in a anthropology class, it was taught by a Harvard PHd Kenyan who was personal friends with Obama.

There was also a contingency of BLM niggers in the class.

I eventually got kicked out of his class after an argument

>get to class, he queues up "12 years a slave" whipping scene
>oh great what next
>next he plays a video of that black girl in high school getting tossed out of her desk
>tries to compare the two and make a point about police brutality towards blacks
>raise hand
>zimmerman, wilson, and the like did nothing wrong
>you are infantilizing blacks and keeping them in a ideology of victim hood
>you are preventing them from addressing the problems in their community
>list off crime stats
>this is racism of low expectations, expecting them to not be responsible for their problems
>him
>BUT MUH STOP AND FRISK!!!!
>stop and frisk was highly successful, if you do not want to be profiled
>encourage other blacks not to commit crime

He then sent me to the Dean's office, I had a choice to write an apology letter or drop the class and take a W. I took a W.

Also this guy was friends with Lewontin if that says anything.

someone post the chart

basically people who have crossed him or spoke out against him end up with dead family members, losing their jobs, or general bad luck

Today a mexican activist who spoke out against him got charged with rape...oh the irony.

Faggot.

How does it feel to literally be a coward?

I deny the premise, women shouldn't be working at all.

No it hasn't, you fucking shartposter. I've been here for almost exactly one decade and distinctly remember thinking it was ledditor newfag shit at some point. Since leddit is, as a whole, an internet newfag, that means this shit is newfag shit too.

This picture appeared to refer to usain bolt, I can't figure out what's going on though

>>I was about to go full beast mode and explain to her that gender pay gap is a myth
>>But then I remember this one guy who got beat outside the campus for saying that feminists are a bunch of angry self hating lesbians
>>So I just went full hippie mode
This is how fascism works. Congratulations on your college education. 'Hope you learned something.

You did good OP.

You have my respect. Few have the will to make such a decision.

Based monkey.

I was being contrarian in my law class every topic we discussed and I got straight A from my college teacher. Lol

How well would I do in a fight?

Ignore the boner, this was originally for a girl.

That actually turned out to be more amusing and effective than using just direct brute force.

>filename

Underage b&

What's up with the shiny toilet?

Why is your toilet paper the wrong way?

You have slanty eyes, is your mother one of those chink immigrants you have over there?

Your English is very good macaco

shut up and be bankrupt somewhere else

You should have refused to do either, and encouraged them to take legal action to expell you, then say that your lawyer will be contacting them soon.

They would shit themselves and make the professor make amends. I've seen it happen in the past.

>>But then I remember this one guy who got beat outside the campus for saying that feminists are a bunch of angry self hating lesbians

You fucking coward. Putting yourself before the cause. You will be cannon fodder someday because that is all your spirit is worth.

Both parents are white as you can get. I'm Anglo. House mates turn the paper that way, I always turn it back when I'm in there.

Squinty eyes != oriental.
pic related

Leddit was created in 2005, only 2 years after Cred Forums, you massive faggot. Its 11 years old.

You're the goddamn newfaggot and "be me" has been around forever. It's at least as old as FrostedButts

obrigado por nos colonizar, odeio índios e negros e voces fizeram um bom trabalho matando e escravizando eles. :3

isso é serio?

True story senpai.

Don't let the Leaf get you. There's a reason in America we clean them out of our gutters and set fire to them. They're literally less than animals.

>distinctly remember thinking it was ledditor newfag shit
>remember thinking
>He thought he remembered things one way, is told he's misremembering, and instead of adjusting his memories he goes on an autistic hissy fit
Canada, everyone

I love it when Americans try to arrogantly speak from a position of hubris and end up just showing everyone what ignorant dipshits they are.

kek. Putting these up in my college tbqh

And you are just showing everyone how easily butthurt you are. Learn to take a joke, faggot.

I love it when Brazilians talk about American in a bad light but end up just getting Zika, raped, and beheaded all in the same night

For a spineless beta you're a pretty funny guy

I was taking the piss too, but feel free to come at me and defend the 1 posts by this ID who laughed at you like a good cuck.

After all, you were already were pressured into being silent, that's just the next logical step.

Just proved his point, you are a ignorant dipshit.

Qual universidade, OPzão?
Federal de SC aqui.

>a ignorant

If you're going to attempt to insult me, at least get my native language right. *Triggered*

Yes, the most liberal...

All the dudes transition to women
And the women to men..

Not even joking, ask BrazilAnon

P.S. Would have had trips if you had 7 more.

Also would have beat Germany if you had 7 more.

Tfw it's actually true.

Me pergunto o mesmo, sinceramente estou com medo de ser sério

This sounds autistic enough to be real

wtf do they teach at Brazilian colleges

A spelling mistake and a football match? Wow, take it easy on that grilling, buddy, your bantz are just too hurtful.

Shitposting

Transitioning Genders

????

nah that sounds more like australian trade school and arts degree at uni

{{89144067}} (You)
>"what is your opinion about the gender pay gap?"

You're lying but I did respond so you get a 1/10 could not bang.

There aren't any college courses that rely on student surveys of women's pay because college students - who haven't entered the job market - are the least likely to have experienced it and would be an extremely poor cohort.

I been posting in 4chinz since before Al Gore invented the internet and you're wrong, you fucking leaf.

Not only did he get cucked into not voicing his opinions, he was cucked enough to be able to recite new age bullshit to confuse the liberal-nazis. At least he has them avoiding him now.

I know they are. You're at university as you call it, and in the middle of your transition so your hormones are all out of control as well as your emotions. It's (not) ok. But I will give you a pass this time.

You sure you're not thinking of the "le before every sentence" meme?

Literally the same shit as American/European/Australian colleges in humanities.

Well, if you don't like it, I can insult you in my native language, seu resto de aborto.

Sorry, Google Translate has a lot of options but sub-human shitskin just isn't coming up.

Mr. 60% white getting cucked and triggered by Mr. 20% white.

>Be me
kek

Assuming I'm actually triggered. Jesus Christ Brazil, do you even understand sarcasm?

>60% white

C- attempt. Anglo-Teutonic heritage to the core.

is the gender gap a myth in brazil? i ask bc it seems like i only ever read american info

About to disappear because you basically have no girlfriend.
Get yourself an obedient black woman already.

Took me a while, but I finally found your native language, too

We understand, you just don't know how to use it.

He must be the retarded kid in class.
We always have those guys.

It's against the law and there is no proof of it anywhere, just like US. That's all there is to discuss about it in my opinion.

Hey, can't blame google translate for not having your language.

Hahaha that's funny.
I am going to try that because I have been into espiritismo because my family was basically stupid enough to fall for that shit a while ago. (Can't really blame them since Catholic Church got cucked by Liberation Theology)

You were so ironic you deterred them. Good job.

Where's that banter Brazil?

Did I score too many goals in the first 25 minutes for you to have any sort of respectable come back?

Yeah I'm going the soccer route again, since your only redeeming national quality is in the shitter now.

What do you even bring to the world anymore? Why does Brazil even exist?

#NewColonizationNow

Fucking Portugal should be nuked as well for giving birth to this steaming shit pile.

This would have been much more efficient and genuine ^

Equivalent to our preschool.

>>group of mandrils approach me
this had be laffin' for a good minute

Except no one stops them from eating the macaroni after they've put glue all over it.

You got bullied and now you're trying too hard.

That would help, nuking this country to oblivion would be a good thing but I don't think you have the manners and civilizational structure needed to successfully colonize a country.
But 30% of the our 20% whites should be spared.

>You got bullied and now you're trying too hard.

Says someone who is actually bullied and trying some liberal mind trick to make me feel bad.

This isn't even fun anymore Brazil.

If you were putting up a fight maybe but....eh.

I think that Poland is the only Country that could possibly colonize others right now.
Over 99% white and very religious.

If I post another post ending in 99, Brazil explodes with everyone in it.

>the course of Marxism applied to yoga in sign language was transferred to the auditorium 93

I don't get it.

I live in the middle of hillbilly heaven and nobody around here hates on the gays.

I can't imagine some gay dude getting discriminated in a fucking city.

Fuck that lying sack of dicks.

They come to our colleges, its ridiculous how many Brazilians are at my university, they party all the time and cheat.

You wouldn't be alarmed if your university had a course on Marxism applied to Yoga in sign language?

>Beta as fuck

Put these faggots in their place and shove facts down their dyke throats

This.

Gay people all over in the work place.

Zero discrimination.

If anything, timid and awkward curiosity.

>they party all the time and cheat.
kek. That's us, alright

I think that our women are less prone to cheating than yours.
But our higher classes women (those who are going there), are complete and absolute degenerates, they are so disgusting they stink, those bitches will need to be put to justice someday.

>...someone who is actually billied and trying...
Are you gonna keep copying what he said or are you gonna say something worth my time?

That was brutal Gavin.

wtf ever man, ive never seen any real gay discrimination besides my relative that is gay is literally one of the most hateful people i have ever met, he literally hates the family openly, we never did anything to disown him or anything he is so bad its almost like he wants us to disown him of-course he is a Hillary supporter and stuck up as shit.

He wouldn't know real oppression unless civil war or famine came or something.

that picture is just so wrong. so many blonde children bashing their heads into a rug. whats worse is the adult cunts smiling ear to ear. i need off this ride soon...

when i say cheat i mean on university exams....

Sorry i meant on exams

Wew lad the favelas must be getting to you

But whenever I'm asked to say something to green activists and gay/whore activists I say no thank you and they don't understand shit and say they're not selling anything but I think them again anyway.
I have shouted Oudri Kandra Larrai once too.
Oh they usually have a very low IQ, are those who are going there the white ones? If so, it's even worse really.

Isnt that pic actually from norway or sweden?

>sneaking that Hicks quote in there

I think it's Germany but could be Sweden

Well... Many public ines are into bankrupt

Still wrong

fpbp

sorry to say its the white ones, all they care about is soccer drinking and cheating collectively on exams in order to graduate.

Probably USP

We're so honest we don't even know the meaning of that word.

kek did the oudri kandra larrai thing work?

Yes our white girls are the most degenerate.
Our white people is very degenerate, it is such a shame and a waste.
I blame it on liberal rich kid education.
If you get to know a mulatto/darker girl in Brazil, odds are they have MUCH better morals really.
It's fucked up, our commies are like 80% white too, it's crazy, this is why I say someone should nuke this country to oblivion and then spare a percentage of the whites.

Kek x (you's)

I would point out that it's an earnings gap not a wage gap, it actually illegal to pay people less than someone else for the same work based on gender.

Not really, they were 3 and we were 2.
They got mad and almost called me a fascist or something, we could have went in a fight with them and the other that were roaming around my uni because I told them I just did not want to answer and am not obligated to answer them in any way.

Yeah, but, aren't there jobs that women are good at, that society would benefit from, like teachers and nurses and stuff? When the kids move out, there's no reason 50 year old ladies can't work. Women have worked these jobs for many ages, so your argument kind of comes off as extreme reactionary conservative. I agree, and my wife has admitted, that women would be better off living at home raising the kids while the husband goes off to work.

It's all a moot point though because the reality is, unless you're making beaucoup bucks, you can't raise a family on just one person's salary anymore. It takes at least two household incomes to raise a family comfortably. You could argue that women in the workforce has lowered wages by saturating the market, but what, aside from an act of God, could reverse women in the workforce? What do you propose we could do about it? Send them all home by government edict? What about single mothers? What about widows?

Goodness me. I don't think I've ever seen such butt blasted Brazilians in a thread before.

Then you can pretty much go fuck yourself because we are like, we hate everyone that is not us with the exception that we don't hate ourselves when nobody different is around.

>American walks into thread
>Immediately announce how they can't handle the bantz
classic

You did the right thing, at least i don't need to deal with these cunts.

>it's a Brazilian tranny posts a green text about being a cuckhold then gets massively triggered episode

Really wish they would just cancel this show.
Also, you seem to be confused as a muthud with a magazine from the 80's isn't a "college."

How do you even have Internet in your favela you dumb fag?

we are like you but*
The fuck man really, if I had the chance to do something I would have done something you know. I'm not very good in the head to deal with those kinds.

CTR you suck at propoganda!!! Jesus, this like 2008 cringe

I'm a military, so i don't even get close to these people, or else they start shouting at me things like "FACIST".

And Brazil takes gold in being a shit host twice in a row.

t. Alberto Barbosa Jr.

>image

>Brazil
>White

Also some conversation I had the other day with one green activist:
- Senhor você sabe em que circunstâncias ocorre o aquecimento global?
- Sim, quando o George Soros quer nos foder.
- George o que?
- George Soros, um dos escravos do grande satã que quer trazer uma nova ordem mundial para nós e nos foder e tenha uma boa tarde.

Oh thank God you're there.
Care with the positivist/masonic influence, they're the USUALLY the same. Don't go to stupid Haiti or anywhere the other idiots want you to.

I must ask you this also, at my small town university alot of Brazilians and Paraguayans attend, they apparently dont really like each other, whats up, the Paraguayans also they seem remarkably whiter also, interesting if you ask me.

btw yes they are all rich kids like the Saudi's Chinese and Korean students that attend.

in his defense, feminists in brazil are really fucking insane.
like a million times more radical and fundamentalist than any american or canadian SJW

feminism in brazil is srs bzness
must be a fucking hell tbqh

There are many germanic peoples in the South but they're either closed between themselves or completely cucked into oblivion.

Who /tumblr/ here?

>literally swimming in garbage

Truly the India of the western hemisphere

Kill yourself, degenerate,

No dad, our feminists are not any more insane than theirs really.
Why do you say that exactly?
I still think American feminists are worse, ours are even dumber but not as cancerigenous as they are.
We killed more than 80% of their population or something when Paraguay had their own Napoleon Bonaparte that wanted to conquer our land.
A white Paraguayan probably hates us for defending ourselves against that aggression back in the Empire times.

thought no one would notice m8, hehe

>when the trash is so bad you start making "houses" out of it

I think I see your """"""""""""""""college""""""""""""""""" on the left.
I can tell from the small dicked fag with bolted on tits crying at the cafeteria table.

That's exactly what it means

kek'd hard and i don't need to care about going to haiti or places like that, i'm a first lieutenant, i usually tell people where to go.

Brazilian """"""""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""""

Yeah favelas are a very big problem.
Oh that's better. Why would we go to Haiti anyway?
>be haitian
>kill all the whites who live there
>start to kill themselves
>we intervene exactly why?
Fuck them really.

Sorry India, but you are simply no match

Our equivalent of a Pewdiepie called out brazillian chans and they're under too much traffic load to function. Ignore and we'll eventually return to normal levels of shitposting.

The last time I complained about my college experiences on Cred Forums, some effeminate little queer fag told me that the world is inherently just and he gave me the "you are the problem" bullshit, despite the fact that leftists/SJWs/feminists were a huge fucking problem there and resorted to violence and harassment of those they did not like.

It's such a shame how the western world has so many young gay effeminate queer fags who masquerade as "real men" and claim to be in-the-know about everything. Fucking gay faggots.

It's pretty much so we can say "we are good, we help people" but yeah doesn't really make any difference.

i've been in a situation like this a while ago senpai, but i live in the extreme south, specifically PR, cunts tried enterviewing me about this sorta shit. Thing is, i was with my pals, so we went full autistic mode and started changing topic to insinuate pedophelia wasn't that bad and this sorta shit. The lefty faggots tried making fun of us afterwards but we beat the shit out of them, granted this was about 5 years ago, and beating people up is a little less acceptable now.

only on hueland

>It's another pot calling the kettle black episode
It's always the burgers, too.

>equivalent of a pewdiepie
>Felipe neto
Yup, we failed on youtube

>OP here, I am going to post some "academic" activities promoted by the lefties in brazilian colleges:

This one here is "sobre o cu"(about the asshole), according to the social science students, it´s an exploration of the human body, more specifically, the anus

its not?
I always had this idea that the feminist movement in brazil was really strong and entrenched.
Activist feminism on steroids.
Maybe I'm wrong, and got an incorrect idea from what I've heard

That Whinderson guy or something has so much fucking views I guess he rivals pewdiepie doesn't him?
At least he's not a leftist bastard that wants everyone to self destruct like Felipe Neto.
And ironically Whinderson is the nigger.
Really, I am ashamed of being a Brazilian white.

So we can pretend to be internationally relevant by babysitting the UN's retards.
Most of the Brazilians in Haiti are pulling out by the end of the hear, though.

This other one is a guy bleeding on a cross while naked. I didnt even bother to search the "meaning" of this because its all bullshit.

>making up excuses to poke into someone else's asshole
kek'd hard, wtf? Is this serious?

other delightful activity promoted by lefties is inserting christian symbols in their asses

They do a lot of shit dad.
They annoy people, do pic related tier things, poop on Christ pictures but they're the worse actual ACHIEVERS about abortion and "women rights", we have many women going the opposite direction and that despise feminists too. It is pretty ok and they don't bring that gender gap shit very much only politicians but you don't see that everyday.
Not that virulent as American women (which I've personally met) but not sure about Canadian women.
I hope they come back fast, they should deal with our favelas or other places that are in need in my honest opinion. They don't have any business there, I would not die for fucking UN, I would desert really.

Yeah, this shit started in my university. I once had a class near one of their "performances". Everyone just ignored it and avoided them except for the dyed hair dykes.

serious as fucking cancer
catracalivre.com.br/geral/inusitado/indicacao/performance-sobre-cu-reacende-polemica-nas-redes-sociais/

so am i user, so am i. But shit like that happens because these stupid people decide to take sjw's seriously.

Eat more but eat lean and go to the gym maybe pickup a martial art or practice fight some kangaroos

i'm really ashamed of being a brazilian right now, i'm starting to think about that nuking thing user metioned earlier.

Least you got some of those THICC wimminz mate

I'vw never heard about any Brazilian dying in Haiti. From what people say, the worst part is how nothing gets done, and being there changes nothing.
The UN organized an election for them earlier this year, the sitting president was defeated, but simply declared the results invalid. It has been many months, and he still hasn't rescheduled another election.

they are just as dumb as the guys poking each other's assholes.

"""""""""women""""""""""""

You should not be ashamed of being Brazilian.
Every other Western/Westernized country is going through that process. Those are influences not inherent to us, they were put here by American leftist intellectuals like those from the Frankfurt School and they are also in our top-tier schools and getting to our shitty ones as well.

id wreck ya mate. put on some mass

delet this, you'll get banned

Looks like Rachel Sheherazade to be quite honest too. Not bad user.

They don't die, but sure is a pain in the ass to have to stay there, friend of mine told me last week he helped a kid get up and the kid's mother slapped him. Some of them hate the military and don't cooperate.

yeah, we have that problem too

>they asked me if they could interview me
>"Fuck off"
There, it's that easy. Stop being a pussy.

>you see, buddhists don't believe that you're "resurrected" into another world, it's more similar to... well it's a lot like the "prestige" system in call of duty

Here's what you do.

Right Wing Death Squads.

They touch one of yours. You kill 10 of them.

No babaca, he would be ostracized and literally get in trouble in the real world.

i know what woul've happened user, only thing i say: it was not going to be pretty.

Lmao fairplay

some people here never go out or interact with others, so they dont really know how to deal with this kind of situation

Yeah I would love to simply tell them to fuck off and have them sent to the closest helicopter but, not yet my friend, not yet.

not yet , user... but someday

i hope so

>being scared of leftards in a DUDE WEED LMAO college
>not making yourself impervious to their attacks by making social connection with people with actual power
>not keeping your body healthy and learning how to fight to scared those parasites away
I'm ashamed to share a country with your kind. Remember that this is why leftards are getting so gutsy nowadays.

Also, nice image title

We can only elect the kinds of Bolsonaro if we culturally screw the left wing somehow (which I believe we're doing great and the left wing is getting screwed among older people and even younger people but we will need more memes).
If Trump wins the influx of cash to leftist movements led by Soros and the likes of him might actually disappear and we can Fazer o Brasil São Novamente.

I just don't wanna lose my patent in a meaningless fight.

nice cock omar, wanna bring that to the white house?

okay, Rambo, you got me. I am not a skilled (keyboard) Warrior like you. Why dont you make a video of yourself fighting 50 sjws at the same time and post it here to inspire other people?

>Fazer o Brasil São Novamente
Started with a nice name

fucking lost my shit now kek

Hopefully now that PT is going down and austerity is being implemented, politicians can be pressured to cut funding to leftist organizations.

Mayor elections are happening soon, Crivella will likely be elected mayor of Rio de Janeiro. Here's hoping that he'll be much less friendly to leftist causes than the former PMDB/PT administration.

>I remember I barely have any friends left

So why would you give a fuck?

I used to shoot dice with a bunch of Rolling 40s crip niggers. They taught me a phrase that (believe it or not) actually had merit: "A closed mouth don't get fed".

Pretty much the same as 'squeaky wheel gets the grease' and any other such horseshit.

If people shit on you and you're too much if a cunt to speak up for yourself, I honestly don't know what to tell you. I suppose I could understand your position if your reason for being hesitant to speak your true feelings might cost you friends or mark you as an outcast, but you said yourself that you have no friends.

Until intelligent white men stop being such chickenshits about being called 'racists', nothing is going to change.

Why do some rich cunts fund the leftists? what do they gain with that?

Leftists are not into aggression anymore, they're into social boycott and shaming.
That can hurt your professional life much more than simply beating you. This is why it works.
nice faggot, he really looks like he's into gymnastics
I also hope he gets elected but unfortunately Rio has become Haiti and I do not know how to unfuck it.

Full control.
Gender gap reads: Govt makes companies pay more than can afford, except for the bigger ones.
That's it bro. Just for starters so you understand the mechanism.

>(((rich cunts)))

The trick is to do it without coming off as a raving lunatic, which is hard for most Cred Forumstards.

>Oh, that wage gap thing? I thought that was disproven years ago, it's just because men do more overtime and hazardous work. What's your project on? It sounds interesting.

Just be nice, be calm, and be sure of what you're saying.

"Some people just want to watch the world burn"

talk wont be enough,only through actions we will defeat the left. Arguing with a leftist is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how well you play, he will just mess the whole board, shit on it and fly away as if he won.

>implying people here hide their intentions at all
This is why the leftist movement is dying here and getting discredited. They cannot hide true intentions.
Not it at all, they do not care if the world burns but they know what they are doing and they have objectives.

pretty much this desu

i know, just felt like saying that

Very misleading viado

Czhech em

>be me
>study at one of the most leftist colleges of the country in leftopia aka Rio
>lift religiously for 3 years, have a body of a chad
>slacking around the college
>see a colleage of mine wearing a Bolsonaro Presidente shirt (which is the equivalent of a MAGA hat or Trump 2016 shirt, pic related) a few meters of distance
>he's skinny and weak as fuck
>a bunch of feral feminists and SJWs out of the nowhere start threatening him to tear of his shirt and beat the crap out of him
>there were at most 10 of them
>I get close to my colleague and start talking to him
>"hey lad, what's happening here?"
>he explained the situation and I've started to stare at the retards while crossing my arms
>"if any of you ever touch him or threaten him again I'll beat the shit out of your fluffy apartment asses
>they look at me like they've seen the devil itself
>tell them to fuck off while I take the colleague far from there
>"t-thanks user"

The next week I've decided to buy and wear a shit of that type inside the college. And guess what happened? Fucking nothing. Leftshits are just a bunch retarded whinny cowards.

tfw if you know that you're going to hell

routine and stats? I'm also trying to represent my values without getting beat up.

Lmao dude this is the exact shit I do when I can't be honest about my views with leftards.

>1,79m
>87kg
>lift 5 days a week, 4 when I'm feeling lazy or nusy
>hipercaloric shake with albumin in when waking up
>pão de queijo (cheese bread) and 3 or 4 eggwhites
>regular lunch is usually rice, beans and a meat-based protein
>pastel integral 1hr before going to the gym
>whey with dextrose immediatly after training
>one more pastel integral after the gym
>regular dinner
>one casein scoop before sleeping to prevent nocturne catabolism
I also take a few vitamin supplements from the army.

>nusy
Busy.

what did he mean by this?

>Brazil
>White
I edited this old maymay just for you OP

do you follow a specific gym routine or make up your own? right now I'm doing Starting Strength (1month in) but I'm a lanky fuck and I feel like an idiot doing baby weights sometimes.

Thanks for your repsonses btw.

Do calisthenics and build functional strength (real world strength). Download convict conditioning too, it is a great book.

>do you follow a specific gym routine or make up your own?
Specific. I change it every 2 or 3 months so my muscles stop being used to that set of stimulations.

>I'm a lanky fuck and I feel like an idiot doing baby weights sometimes
You should always increase your weights when you start feeling they're becoming lighter. When you feel they are becoming lighter just wait until they become absolutely light and increase them so you don't a an aching every one and a half week.

>Thanks for your repsonses btw
No problem. Just please vote for Trump or face what we've only started to get rid of now.

It's german humor, it's no laughing matter.

you cant negate immunity cat tho, its stipulated in the image

why doesn't Cred Forums sell their sperm?
write "big guy" for meme kids

You do know that mexico is part of north america right?
And that european immigration was a big thing.
And by the way, how's that blood pressure murica?

UK Actually.

haha i did this with my neighbors, except i started talking about esoteric naunces in the bible and just start rambling about them like some crazed loon.

Guaranteed way to get them to leave you alone.

10/10 and checked

I'm seriously gonna have to remember these shitty tricks, for dodging politically uncomfortable conversations with coworkers.