If I wore my MAGA hat at my incredibly leftist community college filled with blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims...

If I wore my MAGA hat at my incredibly leftist community college filled with blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims, how much shit would I get? Do you think they'd mess with me and harass me? I'm also female and you know how sjws like acting like American women are oppressed, so maybe I could start a proper irl shitstorm. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/leftist-student-threatens-ill-smash-a-btchs-computer-attacks-classmate-because-of-her-trump-sticker/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking do it.
>get beat up shebooniqua
>gather national attention as victim
>senpai trump notices you

>I'm also female
Tits or gtfo you know the rules sweetheart

If you're white, expect some trouble.
If you're not, expect some stares

Also film it you fem faggot

Nvm, went full retard and just saw the pic.

Yeah, expect some trouble

Let me see your soles and then I can decide.

clip your cell to a lanyard, wear it around your neck and record EVERYTHING while making sure not to engage anybody. don't speak at all.
only when they start to get pushy/loud/aggressive, that's when you bust out a few sign language hand signs (should be easy enough to memorize a few phrases of sign langue off YouTube, phrases like "no" or "don't touch me" or "help").

tits or gtfo whore

Probably nothing but some fags yelling shit at you. Still, carry a tazer if it's legal where you are.

Another episode of:
"Two Libs, One Cap"

just show tits already you slut

>it's another """"redpilled"""" trap episode

They would probably look at the retard craving attention and move on. You would probably fold up the moment someone questioned you about it

wont get much attention. remember this?

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/leftist-student-threatens-ill-smash-a-btchs-computer-attacks-classmate-because-of-her-trump-sticker/

you look like an obese teenage boy desu

Post dick

>were hat
>some shitskin throws a tantrum
>he proceeds to assualt and hits you
>inform the local news and press, and conservative media outlets
>sue the school for millions of dollars in damages
>state the school is not a safe space for differing politicsl ideologies such as yours
>school settles and you walk away with five or six figures
ayyyyyyyyyyy

>national attention

I'm pretty buff, no one says shit. But it's probably also because they can't read the hat since im 6' 4"

As long as you walk around with your head up straight and project confidence you won't get any shit, they only pick on the meek Trump fans

How big are you compared to the majority of your peers.

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI

>If I wore my MAGA hat

do it, cletus!

Ngl op this could be a good way to turn the tables on those faggots, also a potential paycheque for yourself if you can take some hits.

Wear it on election day after he wins and laugh at them because there's nothing they could do

>im a girl
Yeah, whatever you say fuccboi, now show us your feminine penis

You'll probably be on national news and get unwanted attention. Your ex will tell everyone you diddled kids for Trump.

It's worth it if you're not easily distracted.

Don't get emotional.
Keep to the facts.
If anyone goes off on some moral high ground try to bring it back to the topic.
Don't fall for false equivalences.
Film it, post it here.
We'll be waiting.

HISPANIC'S NOT A RACE
HISPANIC'S NOT A RACE

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE BASED, CALL THOSE BROWN """""HISPANICS""""" MESTIZOS AND SAY THAT THE REAL HISPANICS ARE WHITE SPANISH PEOPLE, SEE THEIR BUTTHURT FACE

I don't really want to get beaten up but I think I can handle myself if they touch me on campus I doubt they'll get away with it.
Thanks Leaf, I never thought of that method of recording, will do.I'm pretty small actually, many people say I look like I'm 14 when I'm actually 19. Tbh I look like someone who would be easy to beat up, but I think people just assume I'm more fragile then normal.

I wear loafers and mine to university I give no fucks

Requirements to where a trump hat on campus:
>male
>6'0 +
>200lb +
>1200lb + PL Total

otherwise you are gonna get fukd/bullied

Femanon here. I'll kick your ass irl

#IMWITHHER

> can't pull off loafers GTFO you newfag

I highly doubt It'll be on national news for something as insignificant as a bunch of college students getting triggered.