Why does canada exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=S3NenazCbaI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezs3dp8JKJs
strawpoll.me/10453040/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Canada

So shitskins like you could come here and have the freedom to bitch about this country openly on good internet, in a comfy home, with government benefits, etc., etc.

China needed room to grow

Because we fucked up

plz be my ai gf

5km does make one quality ASS

Use English, please.

plz be my ai gf

Because a whole heap of white fags were too gutless to live in the US.

cute pupple

to shoot up heroin.

>Canada
>exist

nice try!

We are a troll country, designed by Britain to piss off America.

>hold the vast wealth of natural resources on the continent
>attract your slaves like bears to a honeypot, depriving you of labour
>intentionally add the letter "U" to words that don't need it
>annually send hordes of squawking obnoxious geese to your border states so they can literally shit on every square inch of public sidewalk

Check mate, America.

A ONE
AND A TWO
AND A
(procees to masturbate furiously)

Where are its back legs?

Too soon

Because Louis XV fucked up and didn't realize the importance of the colonies.

To shitpost and spoil glorious gets.

plz be my ai gf

to shitpost

We were a literal refugee camp for American loyalists during the revolutionary war, everything since then has been downhill.

Hi guys I'm Harjit Sajjan, Canada's Minister of Defence.

what SHOULD you do with shitty wasteland?

Future of canada: youtube.com/watch?v=S3NenazCbaI

Its the european version of the united states.

They aren't even allowed to own guns and have a faggot prime minister and everything.

because god sharted during Genesis

"""Canadians""" have no real identity which is why we're going to keep getting flooded by mudskins instead of fighting back

shut up idiot.

to remind america just how much better we are than them.

lol an australian who thinks he can speak on equal terms with the rest of the anglosphere

own a gun, better government than portugal or mexico or whatever shitskin country that flag is from.

>A FUCKING LEAF

You wish you were that relevant. Your entire country is a faggot parody of its former self, while you shitpost on a Cambodian basketweaving forum like a bunch of fucking niggers

What kind of doggly is that?

Because when we tried to annex you, you fought back and wanted to lick the queen's clit.

Which I don't really care, but FUCK YOU for burning down our white house.

Seriously.

Fuck.

You.

>During Operation Medusa, four Canadian soldiers under Sajjan's command were killed in the fighting.[3] Fraser evaluated Sajjan's leadership during the operation as "nothing short of brilliant."

>got four of his men killed
>brilliant leadership

I hope he brings that sort of brilliant leadership to Parliament, it could use a good house-cleaning.

Anyone in the 204 know a jib dealer you can set me up with? fuck i miss shooting meth

>plz be my ai gf
stop it hurts to read

Read your ID, groid

honestly that's fucked and leadership means accepting risks you ungrateful nigger

To stop manifest destiny and be a friendly and free society.

>the fucking leaf doesn't know how to differentiate portugal and mexico
>the flags literally couldn't be any different

If you kill your squad, you win.

>pissed off a yankee doodle with no effort at all

See, it's still working all these years later.

So what's it like getting mugged and shot at by niggers on a daily basis?

:^)

If he's Sikh is he actually bad? He looks like he's in gear so he has served? That's better than a lot of our pay to play positions here.

That makes sense, given that Trudeau has told us killing our enemies means they win.

Shut up you coward you didn't even have the balls to get your legs blown off by an IED so don't sass me.

Sikhs are born and raised with an insatiable bloodlust. They are quiet and usually mild-mannered, but this is countered with an insanely atavistic urge to end human life.

I dont mind sikh's at all, they are much better than muslims, thats for sure

t. Ahmed

To steal

Decisive Coalition Victory, 512 dead Taliban. 28 dead coalition soldiers in intense combat. He partook in intelligence gathering with Punjabi's and Urdu's mutual intelligibility he was able to canvas for intel and help plan the operation.

>Shut up you coward you didn't even have the balls to get your legs blown off
Go outside and look up

i always liked their beer before i developed my palate

t. Liberal Shill

he is a sikh and yes he served.

whiter than you, you polish shitskin

To beta test future American policies and serve as a dumping group for shitskin refugees.

Voted Harper both times, and think participating in that war was ridiculous. Crétien got 158 Canadian's killed for nonsense. A soldier who's duty it is to partake in these operations has nothing to do with political parties.

this guy is right.

Little known fact: Napoleon, Wellington, Genghis Khan, Rommel, basically all the great military leaders throughout history never had a man under their command killed in combat.

Perfect KDA's all of them

sorry but the joke didn't revolve in orbit around my head.

Wasn't Canada made accidently? No one gives a shit about Canada. Like what the fuck is Canada day? Isn't it like the wannabe 4th of July?

A Canadian actually explained it to me because they were talking about it at my work, and I don't think he even knew what it was, he said it's like Independence Day here in America.

Kek, faggot.

>Crétien got 158 Canadian's killed for nonsense

You mean Harper.

Chretien kept us out of the Iraq War and Harper wanted us in it.

Harper sent over 150 Canadian soldiers to die in Afghanistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezs3dp8JKJs

Get your fucking shit straight retard.

>implying the dumping ground isn't Detroit
m8

I find that the whiniest people I meet are white

Canada should become a constitutional republic at this point. We also need to get a REAL constitution, not this "Charter of Rights" horseshit.

It's true. Just look at Trump voters. I've never seen bigger bitches in my life.

Writing a constitution in our current state would be a terrible idea, it would be progressive leftist trash.

Not that the Charter isn't progressive leftist trash, but at least the Charter isn't as binding as a constitution would be.

Not gonna spam rn but

strawpoll.me/10453040/

It's time to remove Canada from Cred Forums

America picked the wrong generals when we invaded you.

Had we sent Andrew Jackson instead. You would be part of the states.

Canada is just reserved land for future endeavours. You ever question why it's so desolate and barren? It's like renting out a storage container without having anything to put into it yet. Who owns it? That's for you to decide

You're essentially a downgraded Sweden, you exist for people who are cucked beyond belief, but still don't want their wives to be raped.

Sweden, is where you go to live if you actively enjoy watching your children get assfucked against their will.

Canada, is where you go if you want to live with people who like fantasising about their children getting assfucked against their will.

>Canadians can't even be a laughing stock properly

I had an affair with a Canadian girl. She was the sweetest person I have ever met in my life, I still think about her a lot and sometimes want to go back to her, I dream about her a lot. It breaks my heart thinking about it, I miss her.

Canada is OK with me based solely on her.

Land. It's the only thing nobody is making more of.

We invaded twice and could have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those dastardly brits

dose doity Canadian bastids, its like annuda 911

it won't exist for much longer if Trudeau can help it desu

Because the world needs a nicer version of the USA that isn't overrun with blacks and mexicans.

Harriet Tubman ftw

NOW HARRIET TUBMAN WAS BORN A SLAVE
SHE WAS A TINY BLACK WOMAN BUT SHE WAS BRAVE

YOU KNOW KNOW I'M PROUD TO BE BLACK Y'ALL
GOD DAMN
I'M TIRED MY MAN
DON'T WORRY BOUT WHAT COLOR I AM

LIKILIKILIKILIKILIKILIKILIKILIKI

Lol this whole thread is full of leaf bitching about how everyone else bitches too much. I love it.

Cause your population was small enough to manage and defend. Without going full retard/USA. Though the 21st century has been cruel. Get Traudeu out.