twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=y_RI3bZhU50

I need sauce

>Lebanese woman
>is stronk
I see no problem with this.

Fuck this nonsense. Only the japs will give us nigger free games in the future

This shit is going to bomb.

Unfortunately, Battlefield will have a major success.

I'm actually tempted to buy it desu.
I've never played a futuristic shooter before.

Hasn't it been Russians and Arabs literally every other time?
Surely we can give them one shot at the white man.

literally no one plays CoD games for the single player campaign, no one will give a shit. everyone plays online, and you're wearing so much armor in this one I don't think you'll be able to tell if you're a space-nazi or gay nigger.

looks fuckin sick but ya jew propaganda

>Stayan Nig Nog

It better at least be an Abo, as absurd as that is.

Excuse me while I look up what Lebanese women look like

Hey, I'm in it for the multiplayer and MW remastered. Either way though, at least it's fiction. Cottonfield 1 is taking a big dindu shit on one of the most important things in white history

Is that John Stamos?

I haven't played since mw3, until they release mw2 remastered I plan on never buying another

Well if the main character is a spic, that is at least a realistic depiction of the future of America.

Wait.

Wait.

Wut.

The good guy says;

>It's Time To Raise The Black Flag & Start Cutting Throats

What the fuck is going on in 2016? We have a pro ISIS CoD game. Jesus.

unwatchable, even the trailer. You realize they've effectively written out every "fuckin White male" from story line
>le strong women'
>le nigger boss
>le main character spic named RAMOS
>every other character (who isn't outright nigger) is a sickly fellow cholera color
Where were you when the Jews wrote Whites completely out of vIdya in their own nations?
HOW ARE YOU FUCKERS NOT SEEING THIS???!!!! IT MAKES ME REEEEEEEE!!!

So where is the Lebanese one?

If you play or buy this game then you're a RAGING FUCKING FAGGOT

>white dudes hate cod now
Wow!

You don't get to massacre thousands of black and asian people and now you're THIS upset?

Pathetic.

MW remastered will be fun. That game was the best, I miss the MP5.

They really ruined COD with the jetpacks and shit.

Wasted trips if we are being honest.

Is that John Snu? And Claudia Black?

It honestly doesn't look that bad. However I'm more looking forward to the remastered Cod4 (even been playing it again ont 360 today). I find the fact I have to buy IW just to play the re-done Cod4 to be more Jewish than the political agenda campaign though.

>I've never played a futuristic shooter before

Not sure how that's even possible, but anyway, don't let this be your first.

>he plays the storyline.

Pleb

What's with this scifi shit? What happened to fighting Nazis or shooting sand people and Russians, this just looks like garbage.

>>Main character is a spic

So, Ramirez is back?

Yeah, I hate the scifi direction they've taken it. BLOPSII is the most hi-tech cowadooty I can stomach.

Not one of these games comes close to Medal of Honor (2010). The perfect sandnigger killing simulator.

>360

>been playing it again ont 360 today

Wew

>daily reminder

>MP5 Silenced + Stopping Power

Gotta make FUCKING WHITE MALES the villains.

Lebanese is the same as Armenian, so preety cute desu

Silenced G3 was the best

You probably the bitch who ran m16 juggernaut which one bursted without stopping power

Just torrent it

This

I was pretty disappointed that you didn't get to continue fighting taliban in the second one and instead got some kind of Cod type story of tracking down a secret terror group all over the world.

Why so many dislikes?

I thought normies liked this stuff?

ANYONE WHO PAYS FOR THIIS SHIT, to vote Brother Dean, YOU DESERVE RAPE.

So we have ONE area in society that is ~98% White: military special operations/special forces. Now, is it White do to "White privilege?"
No, you can bet your ass they'd love to have as many niggers and other swarthy types as possible to blend in. The pay is shit, the work is dangerous, no recognition, etc...

So now the jews have spend million--and i mean MILLIONS-- going around to various nigger areas of congregation.

The message-- we;d rather you did in a failed rescue attempt by a "diverse" group of SEALS then let the most qualified get the positions (which pays shit anyway).....

Lot of Battlefield fans spammed the dislike button, plus a lot of COD players were disappointed that we were getting another sci-fi game.

I can kind of relate to the latter, but at the end of the day, most of them will still buy it and play it. I'm just doing it for MW remastered. The Jews got me good on that one.

CoD fanbase doesn't care for sci-fi, and IW is the most sci-fi CoD game to date. So of course they lambasted IW while praising BF1.

Ironically, IW looks like a better game than BF1.

>Cawadoody
Don't care unless they plan on remaking World at War. A fucking shame the servers are all dead or full of awful mods.

I'm huge on (((coincidence))) detecting, but this isn't striking me as one of those things. I'd have thought the MC was white had they not said his name.

People still care about CoD?

Just play Red Orchestra.

Why do people still play this series when it has been 11 years since the last good game was released?

>>It's Time To Raise The Black Flag & Start Cutting Throats

>Jon snow and conor mcgregor fighting next to each other

wtf is going on

>Main character is a spic
So? In mw2 the main character was a spic too(Ramirez) and it was one the best games of all time.

what kind of braindead retard even plays video games anymore?

all they do is rehash the same like 5 titles all owned by kike companies that force SJW shit into it and rape you with DLC. you must be literal retards

It is a reference to piracy, not ISIS.

I havent played COD since Black Ops

I guess the series is not worth playing anymore.

Children do. Which is why this is annoying.

Brainwash the children and own the generation.

H L Mencken

mp40 + juggernaut + that jihad green perk

>Brainwash the children and own the generation.
except its not working. gen Z is currently projected to be the most conservative generation since WW2.

kikes dont seem to realize that all their propaganda is doing is making kids more racist by alienating them in their own games.

not to mention nobody actually plays the single player in any FPS game, all the kids buying that shit will just be playing online screaming nigger and faggot at each other with shooting each other. which is also not going to help make them 'leftwing' kek.

>strayan Nignog

wait, wait what, if thats a fucking subhuman abo he would try to sniff the gunpowder then probably shoot himself in the dick

cod is just trash, including c mcg confirms

>non-Valve American "video game"

Why haven't game companies learned that pandering to SJW's just alienates your consumers, and since SJW's don't actually buy anything, it just drops sales?

They are jewing their costumers hard on MW remaster. You need to buy the new game and even then you don't even get all the MW maps. You only get 10 if I remember correct. The announcers have also been replaced.

I'm sorry but have you seen how big Niggerfield 1 is right now

Although it may be propaganda
It's at least futuristic fiction.

WW1 was sheer rewriting of the worst war the world had seen to undermine white participation.

What it appears to me is that the whites "white-flighted" into space to get away from anti-white racists, and to start a new world of peace and love. The earthlings got angry because there world started to go to shit after all the hard working whites left and the people of color refused to work, so they decide to invade the now peaceful, prosperous, white planet because it's the white people's fault Earth became shit.

Does anyone even play COD singleplayer in 2016? The stories aren't even good anymore.

>white people the enemy in a game marketed to braindead shitskins
Colour me surprised

>He's acting captain but the female pilot doesn't follow his orders and then tells him what he needs to do to be leader.

>russians
didn't expect that

>>>It's Time To Raise The Black Flag & Start Cutting Throats

It's like something that a parody of a leet, grizzled spaays marine would say.

they changed their mind and said the other 6 maps will be released as free DLC later in the year. 100% jew mode not to release the remaster separately though.

They'll release separately after most fans have caved and bought IW and they've squeezed max profit out of the bundle

Maximum Jewry

They are releasing the other 6 in December for free. Probably because of the massive butthurt over only having 10 in the first place. But it will have all the maps.

These maps should still have been made for launch. It is ridiculous that people have to wait for free DLC when only 4 maps were ever paid DLC in the first place with the rest being launch maps.

They should go back to doing modern warfare type games to be quite honest.

THEY'LL NEVER TAKE AWAY OUR FREEDOM!

Real life white space colonies when?

Isn't this just Aldnoah Zero except worse?

>Not getting the original piracy reference...
get out of Cred Forums

you never played halo?

do you live in a cave?

Simple solution:
allow players to play as the bad guys.

CoD still exists? Why do people keep buying this garbage?

>current year
>playing video games

Sometimes I really think "the only things that are left must be right"

You guys don't actually play games, do you?

No one ever cared about CoD campaign except No Russian.

Besides my PS4, the only other console I've owned was a PS2 that was only used for wrastlin games.
So yeah, I was mostly in a cave from vidya until 2014.

Call of Cuckoldry

COD and BF gone to shit. FO4 and DX:MD are sucks. No wonder, everyone became so obsessed about politics.
Waisted trips makes me sad.

>Besides my PS4
>Owning a console past generation 7

I watched this and don't understand why you guys are mad.
The main character looks white but has a mexican last name, nothing bad about that.
A black in the military is super common
and the addition of women makes sense since they use suits, which makes sex not matter AS MUCH.
Overall the game looks good, typical call of duty though the gameplay trailers made it look like it will be really fun.

To be fair, the first CoD titles were extremly acknowledged for their single player campaign.
The multiplayer was just an addition.
Never played these gems? They were the storytelling shooter everyone wished for. Nowadays it's just an outsourced rimjob with a multiplayer people play for 3 months until they demand new maps and pay 70$ for it. w

Fuck this, too real.

mw2 remastered when

>DX:MD sucks
Better than Human Revolution

>mfw I'm still gonna get it because the gameplay looks good and it's not autistic revisionism like BF1

also remake of the best CoD

but never full price, I'll wait for the best edition to be below $30

>colonize Mars
>they declare independence
Is this The Expanse?

Call of Duty
>main character is a spic

Battlefield
>everyone is a nigger in fucking ww1

gaming had a good run

Oh no, our environmental impact is too great and we've poisoned our air and water. Let's move to Mars where there is
>NO food
>NO soil
>NO liquid water
>effectively NO FUCKING AIR

It'll be much more economical than living on Earth

Dude just get Halo1 on PC.

It's actually the best one out of the series desu.

Everything was just done so right, and it has aged well.

Welp, saves me sixty bucks. Shame since it looked a lot more fun than Battlefeelz.

Anyone else tired of Battlefield series? Their bf1 game looks too faced paced to be a war game let alone ww1!! Looks like a joke desu.

This
The last COD story I played was MW3 when it first came out and I refuse to play any of the ones after it.

Needs more fags to be The Expanse.

How can you talk bad about RAMIREZ!?

youtu.be/PkuLj5uCgSk

Fuck you

Well if this isnt proof that the jews have infiltrated every area of entertainment business including the vidiyajew I dont know what is.

>secure the burger town

this is suddenly much funnier considering recent memes

youtu.be/XkI1Lbq5i1I