Alt-right movement has ‘overt characteristics of racism’ – Chris Hedges

youtube.com/watch?v=STEgAnRzokg

Alt-right BTFO

How will you ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT

no shit sherlock

who?

top kek

>Alt-right movement has ‘overt characteristics of racism’
Shame the Right is becoming the majority then. The vast, angry majority.

some irrelevant pinko faggot

some anti-Whtie faggot? why do I care what this genocidal cuck thinks?

how is racism a bad thing?

Something something when the Saxon gets :(

When he was in his 20s he was into boxing. One afternoon he was jogging through a park in Rolalindale (very black suburb of Boston), jogged up on a black guy jumping a white women, proceeded to beat the shit out of the black knocking him unconscious.

I'm on the fence about this guy. That is all. Thanks for listening.

Whoa dude this guy called the alt-right racist. NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT

What's your point? I know it's a racist movement, I'm a racist myself.

being a boxer doesn't cure you of being a cuck

does he still think racism is bad? what a retard

Pretty sure this is the bad guy from Total Recall

He also spent a lot of time as a war corespondant over in Iraq... and was once hassled by the TSA to the point of punching a TSA officer dead in the face.

I'm just saying he's not your average lib-cuck.

That is all. Okay thanks.

if he isn't racist, his opinion is completely meaningless, no matter who he spazzed out on

is it your first day? faggot

holy fuck, how is Hillary so fucking god awful at public speaking.

>WE NEEEEED THUT KINDD OF LEADERSHIP AGGGGAIINNN

I would rather get punched in the fuck dome than listen to her.

And on a funny side note, Goldman Sachs and all those banks paid her insane amounts to "speak" which we all know is a bribe, but couldn't they pick something she was good at like consulting, or legal advice. No they paid her to do speeches. Fucking christ

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING SUICIDE
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
REALLY MAKES ME THINK

You can tell alot about a man like Chris Hedges just by looking at his flat affect and dead eyes.

The altright isnt even a fucking thing. You faggots need to stop acknowledging that bullshit label

It's even funnier when she tries to sound black.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI

What do you call it then?

Who memed this Label "alt-right" to begin with?

Obviously you do not want to take on the label your enemy gives you but it actually seems pretty effective strategy at times, especially for people like us.

Hell there is even history of the democrats themselves gladly taking on a label laid upon them by the Republicans where a Republican called a Democratic leader a stubborn mule and they adopted that as their mascot-symbol.

Why shouldn't we adopt this title?

I think they were for something like $250,000.... for one speech. Christ is right.

I read somewhere that Bill once commanded a nice fat $400,000 for a speech. FOR. ONE. SPEECH.

Nothing weird about that. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

>What do you call it then?
A bunch of autists posting frogs on a japanese cartoon imageboard. The fact that the media is taking this seriously is beyond me.

It's called subversion...

You motherfuckers underestimate Cred Forums, especially Cred Forums.

Do you faggots ever learn?

His face has overt characteristics of cock sucking, but that still doesn't mean he is a cock sucker.

I actually explained this to my moderate/leaning democrat father today. The rise of the alt right/extreme right is in direct response of the extreme left which has been allowed to run rampant for the past decade. It actually opened his eyes because they don't talk about this shit on CNN/FOX, and this is where older people get their news.

>‘overt

Damn nigga, I thought I wuz being subtle. Now I gotta go point a gun at an armed cop and be really surprised when the dude actually shoots me, I mean WTF, nigga, I wuz just gon' get a KFC watermelon deal, have some dope 'n' shit then got keeled.

Racism isn't real.
It's a word invented by communists, it's designed to shame us into giving our countries away to foreigners.