Hey, I was just wondering, does anyone have any Idea how to summon the secret service?

Hey, I was just wondering, does anyone have any Idea how to summon the secret service?

I was just wondering because apparently Americas intelligence services are absolutely retarded and incapable of finding anything that Israel doesn't want them to find.

In before the ban.

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread585775/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=B0yGvypBwyA
youtube.com/watch?v=zh2u9x1E_To
montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go flatten some quarters at the railroad tracks.

Secret service investigates currency crimes, they'll be right over.

Attempt to kill the President. You will have secret service agents out the ass.

Just scan and print some $100 bills, then spend them

death to all tripfags

MI5, MI6, special branch, Special Air Service, CIA, Special Boat Service, FBI, KGB are in this thread.

So, did you guys want to know about the norway spiral, and how project bluebeam works?

The norway spiral was actually the interferance pattern in the upper ionosphere between two microwave beams, intersecting at a slight offset angle, causing a luminescent spiral of plasma in the upper ionosphere.

(continued)

This is actually how blue beam operates, by projecting microwave beams into the ionosphere to create a luminescent display in the upper ionosphere through plasma heating.

I talked about this on AboveTopSecret a few years ago, when I called myself Edrick.

This was after I quit my position as Admin at MABTW.com

(continued)
>This was after I quit my position as Admin at MABTW.com

And WAY after I deleted my Myspace Blog, titled "Redshift"

At that time, I was a stationary engineer in D.C. and one of my buildings was Hillary Clintons campaign office, an old INS building on Glebe Road in arlington.

(continued)

Ever since then (almost a decade ago), they have been gangstalking me, and I have been working this political angle, posting counter psyops on Cred Forums as anonymous.

(continued)

>counter psyops

*Counter Propaganda.

And they have been taking credit for my work the whole time.

This motherfucker was in my apprenticeship class in the union.

(continued)

I have seen so many motherfuckers take credit for my work, it's really unbelievable.

Over the past 11 years, and I didn't say a god damned word.

(continued)

Some time later, I think in about 2006, I released some information..... (pic related)

And then all of the sudden Edward Snowden appeared on the scene....

and I was all like, "Wow, My Middle name is Edward"

(continued)
>Some time later, I think in about 2006

No wait, it was about 2011, sorry, i've been drinking.

(continued)

And then I had to watch this fucked up movie come out, where the protagonists had the same name as me....

Jacob, and Edward.

The level of coincidence was too damn high.

(continued)

Just found this picture on google image search, you could not imagine my surprise....

What did phage have to say about your stuff?

(continued)

And this motherfucker right here, his name (in the movie) is an anagram of my last name, with three extra letters.

>What did phage have to say about your stuff?

I kicked his ass.

And all of his little sock puppets too.

It's why they banned me.

looks like you got banned shortly before I registered, lurked for a while but don't recall your posts

>What did phage have to say about your stuff?

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread585775/pg1

> looks like you got banned shortly before I registered, lurked for a while but don't recall your posts

I'm sort of a notorious ban evader...

I got banned three times from that hellhole before I gave it up.

lol, btw your thread makes me feel less than smart, and that's unusual.

I'm making my way through the OP right now and it's bogging me down a little as I have to go read side topics to catch myself up, but I'm getting there.

(continued)
youtube.com/watch?v=B0yGvypBwyA

Edward snowden is a limited hangout.... a psyop.

They pregamed it here, as you can see.

Only, he wasn't named "Edward" in this video, just "Snowden"

Get it?

Snowed in?

yeah

I *AM* Edward Snowden.

>I *AM* Edward Snowden.

The one they sent to Russia was a plant.

Oh shit, i'm in trouble now for saying that, I do hope they don't tourture me for the rest of my life like they already are and have been since I was 6 years old.

Heres my dead soldiers.

Just to let you know what I have to do to survive the gangstalking.

And yes, they are all 90 proof.

(continued)
>Heres my dead soldiers.

This is just a sample, by the way.

Ok, so you seem to know things and have been associated with some of the people behind the people.

What are you hoping to accomplish now?

I brought my #2 pencil btw and am taking notes

(continued)

Ask Dick Cheney where I am.

Or Rothschild.

Just tweet d3ath threats about commander in chief and they'll come visit you shortly

>What are you hoping to accomplish now?

I have been tourtured my entire life because I am smarter than rothschild would like.

Take a fucking guess at my intentions.

Some of my contributions:

(continued)

(continued)

This is a vacuum vapor phase change distillation system

Both Israel and India (among others) at least have taken credit for it.

Although I posted it on AboveTopSecret years ago.

ok, well then you're going to need to reach a few more people than the denizens of this place.

you know there's quite a few who would like to realize what you're implying

This one is an interesting invention, I had an Idea, I typed the shit into google to see if anyone else had the Idea, and the next day, there was a patent...

Well, isn't that an amazing coincidence?

Google steals Ideas from people.

>ok, well then you're going to need to reach a few more people than the denizens of this place.

Okay...

Pipe Bomb

Federal Building.

f-22 is shit and we shouldn't be wasting money on it.

FBI never investigates hollywood for CP

---------

There, that should do it.

are you the guy who posted pictures of constructions in orbit that are bigger than ISS?

Fuck you Cheney.

> are you the guy who posted pictures of constructions in orbit that are bigger than ISS?

No.

But this was my captcha.

Notice that it is my first name "Jacob"

AAAAAAnd, I just got banned from 8ch Cred Forums

you actually dont even need to spend them, just scanning them alone will trigger an alarm within the scanner and print out a federal warning.

that's spooky man, who are you again?

interesting

>that's spooky man, who are you again?

My name is Jake....

Well, Jacob, but I prefer jake because it is one less syllable.

And my middle name is Edward.

I'm not telling you my last name, or my SSN, because that would be dumb, especially on Cred Forums.

Right?

kek, well not sure if you're serious but good luck hiding from the government...why would rothschild be interested in torturing you, assuming something related to mind control? can you tell us anything else about your knowledge?

The missionaria Protectiva were correct in there assumption that power attracted the corruptible and that we should be wary of those who seek it.

How then do we find leaders who are loathe to exercise the necessary power a strong leader must have without also succumbing to the lure that power represents?

If you motherfuckers think I'm going to accept a picture AS a bribe, then you are morons.

go around and greet everyone with "alahu akbar"
that is an ancient summoning spell for the ss, an by greeting them that way you kinda use the people as an antenna to reach out even further and get to the ss. as soon as they hear you spell they should start channeling their summoning themselves and be right over.

but be carefull. those entities try to bring you into their realm, and often you will never hear again of anyone who got in contact with them. occasionally those people are found after they commited suicide. those have to be horrible experience considering some people made absolutely sure shooting themselve 2 times in the head. some time those act like trickster and tempering with your stuff. so if suddenly your brakes dont work you know you succesfull summoned them. probably you wont have enough time to be happy about that.

as for how to banish them i dont really know. there are multiple rumors. for example they seem to be scared of money, and if you just have enough they will leave you in peace. jewish lawyers also seem to work repellent. the spell "i want to talk to my lawyer" is supposed to make them tame. when shit hits the fan a metall object forces with high speed through the head makes the entity leave the world immideatly while leaving behind the material body.

Maybe I simply want to wallpaper my bathroom in dollar bills. Why they bully?

>kek, well not sure if you're serious but good luck hiding from the government

I'm not hiding, i'm planning.

>why would rothschild be interested in torturing you, assuming something related to mind control?

He stole the US's mind reading sattelite constelation, and he uses it to find smart goy to weed them out of the gene pool.

>can you tell us anything else about your knowledge?

You have no idea.

I'll tell you how the mind reading system works, I'll tell you how to fucking build one.

NRO secret space program with nuclear rockets (no, it's just satellite delivery)

CIA artificial body kenesis (like puppets, it's about the mercury in your brain)

Government A.I. designed to remove degenerates, and the Rothschild AI designed to trick it into thinking intelligent people are degenerate, and vice versa.

I've been reverse engineering every top secret on earth.

Certainly not "every" one of them? Certainly not...

I hate this bitch.

It's a subtle psyop for me.

Made by people who are too compartmentalized to know their ass from a hole in the ground.

>CIA artificial body kenesis
This is where they can remote control your actions while you're nothing more than a participant, innit?

go to some officical site and type some pedofilyc stuff in their search engine

>Certainly not "every" one of them? Certainly not...

Project Orion (not the nuclear propulsion system) was created to make people think about advanced technology, so that rothschild mind reading system could steal the ideas from them.

Which it does.

Every top secret technology of the United states has been stole by rothschild and is being used against us.

Especially the ELF radio frequency mind reading system, that rothschild uses to listen to the thoughts of all important US officials.

>This is where they can remote control your actions while you're nothing more than a participant, innit?

Yeah, they did this to me when I was 6 years old.

They put the mercury in the vaccines because it accumulates in your brain, making it a better antenna.

Then they record your brainwave patterns, and reverse engineer them so that they can beam brainwaves back into your head to control you.

I was pissed off when I was 6.

Now, I am past tranquil fury, and I am just livid.

yeah it's happened to me a couple of times, freaked me the fuck out the first time

i've been mildly stalked in the past but I suppose they find me useful enough to be given a long leash

As far as I can tell, they have a global mind control grid that can interact with dreams, and create dreams so lifelike, that the subject believe that they have actually been transported to some kind of star trek fantasy land.

And this "Knowledge" of advance Rothschild tech is what keeps them in line.

Because they are scared of the star-fleet that only exists in their dreams.
They believe that it's moving their souls to other places, silly isn't it?

If you have ever had the "Shadowman Paralysis" dream, then you were a test subject for this system.

because its all over user

>i've been mildly stalked in the past but I suppose they find me useful enough to be given a long leash

You are intelligent, and they are trying to turn you into a wetware CPU.

That is whty they keep you alive, and also prevent you from gaining enough resources (money) to shield yourself from their control grid...

amirite?

yeah, that picture is accurate.

That's why she's been having the seizures...

Because she is being hit with microwaves from orbit.

Hillary is a puppet of rothschild, literally.

I guarantee you, if you put her in a faraday cage that shielded against microwaves, she would freak the fuck out.

>how to summon the secret service?
Crash a Piper Cub into the White House!

Or report a counterfeit cash operation, that's another thing they are in charge of

What do you want us to do?

I'm mostly concerned with getting our race kiked out.

Next motherfucker who uses this graphic to claim radiation danger, gets my foot up their ass.

Until the water on my knee quenches their thirst.

rumor has it FBI is on the other end every time you report illegal content, looking for cheese pizza

I do appreciate your information though. Thank you.

Just talk about the sb 3 ghoul.

Maybe post information on it.

Talk about tpw hardware.

Or just type a bunch of keywords that get picked up, like bomb, and isis, and assassinate the president.

You sound like a crazy schizo NEET that has too much time on his hands and fairy tale dreams of working for the CIA or some shit.

>What do you want us to do?

Just let our government officials know that Rothschild doens't actually plan on keeping his promise of sparing them if they go along with his plan.

That should be sufficient.

your soul mates are over on

>You sound like a crazy schizo NEET that has too much time on his hands and fairy tale dreams of working for the CIA or some shit.

Well, thanks for that, Mr. (1)

I'll be sure and let your supervisor know that at least you tried.

Speaking of, put your supervisor on the line, he needs to know that his employees are outing themselves as shills.

It's bad for buisiness.

And theres the other (1)

Shills must have been triggered by a keyword....

Thought you were nutty for a bit, but I get sleep paralysis more than anyone I've talked to.

(2-3 times a week.)

What's going on with that?

LOL, not sure about now but all I can say is that 11 years ago this definitely not the case

I guess it's not long until thaey use the NSA's hacking system to get an admin account and ban me for a few days....

So, if anyone else has any questions for me, now is the fucking time.

>Thought you were nutty for a bit, but I get sleep paralysis more than anyone I've talked to.

Sleep paralysis is actually just a dream

A very REAL dream.

You were a test subject for this system.

It's controlled by computer, and transmitted to you from orbit, by Microwaves.

Not even joking.

Sleep paralysis is technological.

I'm sure it would be easier for you sports fans to trust me if I just called myself "Coach"

Wouldn't it?

Legit not a shill, you are so paranoid. Been following this thread since beginning and just felt you should be told that you sounds crazy af niggah

I've been having it frequently since I can remember.

I had to train my body to fight the panic response and clear my head, after that it's just insane on my senses, but not terrifying.

I can fall into a lucid dream after, but haven't noticed anything mind control related.

To what purpose would they require such frequency, and for so long?

(continued)
>You were a test subject for this system.

They use this system to trick world leaders into thinking that they have the tech to transfer their souls to "Clones", where they can play in a world of super advanced technology.

This makes sure that the world leaders never oppose the rothschilds, because they mistakenly believe that the rothschilds have super advanced technology.

Sad, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=zh2u9x1E_To

>Legit not a shill, you are so paranoid. Been following this thread since beginning and just felt you should be told that you sounds crazy af niggah

Then go post in a thread that is more fun for you, instead of derailing mine.

Unless, that's not in your job description...?

>To what purpose would they require such frequency, and for so long?

You are one of the most resistant to the technology, they are calibrating it against you to make it more believable for the rest of the people.

Have you noticed any strange dreams?

It's an artificial intelligence, it was designed to be a paperclip maximizer.

It uses voice to skull to subliminally control world leaders into making rothschild more money.

The AI was created prior to 9/11, IN the WTC before it collapsed.

Can you read what I erased?

Rothschild made a paperclip maximizer ON PURPOSE.

(continued)
>Rothschild made a paperclip maximizer ON PURPOSE.

And unless you are in a faraday cage, it will mind control YOU.

(continued)
>And unless you are in a faraday cage, it will mind control YOU.

And read your mind, and all of the top secret shit you have.

Just go ask the CIA if they have an artificial telepathy system.

I'm not playing.

DO IT.

Except that secretary was concieved and buit @ the U of M

(continued)
>Just go ask the CIA if they have an artificial telepathy system.

Because rothschild stole it, and is using it to steal all of your top secrets.

Fools.

>Except that secretary was concieved and buit @ the U of M

No, ROTHSCHILDS AI...

It's a self learning stock algorithm.

>guy who posted pictures of constructions in orbit that are bigger than ISS
sauce?

My dreams have been strange before I had sleep paralysis.

I will say that I believe it's impossible for me to have a nightmare.

I tend to rationalize inevitabilities, which is necessary if I want to get a decent nights sleep without freaking out about being paralyzed and thinking demons are strangling me.

Once you suppress the panic response, you can actually feel/hear something cycling up in intensity.

This is the only reason I'm giving you any responses. Otherwise, you remind me of the crazy gangstalked German guy.

Not saying you're a fraud or legit, but I can't get past how it feels like a slow cycling up in intensity as the paralysis continues while suppressing a panic response.

Weird.

Stocks smocks everyone knows commodities are where it's at.

>says the person who grew up in "military" housing that wasn't.

YHere is an example of some of the photoshopped bullshit that is being presented to our Military chain of command as being "Real"

Sad how the pixels are, isn't it?

This is why the pentagon can't account for trillions of dollars, because they are paying top dollar for fucking DREAMS.

user can you help me? Starting when I was 15 I get sleep paralysis and have out of body experiences. I always have 360 degree vision when I leave my body, but its like a grey, gloomy alternate reality... and I always hear this mechanical-like anvil beating, or like a mechanical heart beating off in the distance. I always wake up feeling amazing, but the experiences are odd lol. I have an unusual level of intuition, empathy and sensitivity to noise. What does it mean man?

Fuck I'm desperate and lonely asking this shit on Cred Forums...

(continued)

Dream Land... get it?

They even make these dumb motherfuckers think they have time travel..... by giving them dreams, get it?

It doesn't even predict the future, it just mind controls everyone into a pre-determined future.

Before you leave your body, does the noise/feeling become more intense?

Like a tide coming in, and the waves are getting bigger and bigger?

>What does it mean man?

You are intelligent, which is why you were chosen as a test subject (most of pol is, actually)

All chordates are psychic, they just dont know how to work it.

But psychic powers ARE known, and classified.

It's just telepathy and ESP and shit... nothing physical.

You most likely have mercury in your brain, remove all mercury amalgum fillings and do a heavy metal detox (there are diets online), and maybe shield yourself with something that can protect against microwaves.

(www.lessemf.com is where I bought mine.)

>and I always hear this mechanical-like anvil beating, or like a mechanical heart beating off in the distance.

Your instincts are trying to tell you that the dream is artificial.

bump. i wish i had questions. just keep blogging imo

I know how to answer, but not how to speak. Leaving this thread alone after this, but it's an interesting read homeslice.

ALL CHORDATES ARE PSYCHIC.

I'm not fucking joking.

You just don't know how to work it.

thanks for that one.

nice.

(continued)
>ALL CHORDATES ARE PSYCHIC.

Tell me that you have never had psychic dreams...

Or experienced hivemind...

Go on, I dare you.

How do I work it?

I've tried putting my Thang down, flip it, and reverse it.

Any tips?

got a new threat from mossad.

Sad isn't it?

SO, expect Taylor swift to be mind controlled into sex with this ugly motherfucker soon.

astral project to area 51 that will instantly put you on a watchlist

i would love info to aid being psychic/meditating etc if you have any ofc

Can you give me suggestions on how I can begin to unlock these abilities? Does this phenomenon tie into the ancient beliefs that the human body is like a cosmic antenna? The kundalini etc.

Meditate.

>Can you give me suggestions on how I can begin to unlock these abilities?

You already have them, you just can't use them conciously.

Have you ever had a psychic dream?

A dream portent?

An example of hivemind?

You are already psychic, you just can't use it because you don't meditate, and don't know how it works.

thanks ;D

I do. All the time.

And don't tell me to cleanse my mercury. I like the challenge, plus, if mind control is real, I imagine a tech would draw the short straw to keep doing it on me.

It's obviously not working.

I make dreams my bitch.

Anything a little more specific, flatfoot?

I have had a few dream trips to the supposed Hollow Earth. Very vivid and strange.

Can you explain the processes of meditation from your understanding?

YES. Sometimes I can feel a vibrating pulse go up and down my body from head to toe. I always feel like someone is beside my bed watching me before I go OBE. Does this make any sense? Sometimes I can control the vibration... sometimes not. I often see a blue vortex over my body too. What does that mean?

Thank you. Is there a way I can free myself from being a test subject? I know this type of warfare is hyperdimensional and everything from emotional habits to physical habits to any sort of triggers are used against me to manipulate timelines and so on (this explains them well montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics). I've read almost all of montalks site too. Thanks for the link and info. This might sound really cheesy too but please don't laugh kek. One time I thought I was being abducted by a grey and I called out to Christ and it stopped it. I woke up with my hair standing up and I couldn't sleep for three 3 days. Is the deification of a "word" channel psychic energy to that "word" and make it a psycho-active-semi-concious energetic word that creates a being that could of saved me because so many people put the savior energy into across the world? Sorry if my question is unclear. Kinda tired from work today lol, I could talk about this shit for days tho.. Thanks user.

Well Obvi. Why do you think we all pretend to be retards online.

I have to tell you guys, I am an excellent judge of character.... because I am POWERFULLY psychic.

and you could be too, if your mind wasn't filled with garbage.

Out of curiosity.

Would ADHD mess with the mind reading device? Should I just accept this gift as built in tin foil?

if you think its all garbage, you arent looking hard enough
not to mention one man's trash is another man's treasure

During sleep paralysis your body is shutting down, bit by bit.

Meanwhile your mind is acting on dream logic.

Normally people will get a panic response from being paralyzed. This is where the feeling of not being able to breathe, forces on or near you, auditory and visual hallucinations come from.

Whenever I suppress my panic response, I can hear/feel a clear "cycling up" in intensity. Sometimes it's a million people laughing, sometimes it's a scream, sometimes whispering.

That's the part I'm not clear on. Psychologically it should feel like a constant pressure to shut down the body as you fall asleep, not coming in waves of intensity.

Almost like a frequency is just getting stronger in cycles.

>Anything a little more specific, flatfoot?

Zen.

>Can you explain the processes of meditation from your understanding?

I put it in a Haiku.

Exactly right

>Out of curiosity.

>Would ADHD mess with the mind reading device? Should I just accept this gift as built in tin foil?

ADHD is the result of low level heavy metal poisoning, and just being too smart for class, so the teacher can just medicate you to put you back in line.

ADHD is bullshit.

>resources (money)
That's just another way to say energy used as a means of exchange.

>if you think its all garbage, you arent looking hard enough

If your mind is filled with lies from the mainstream media propaganda, you can't know truth....

Especially the subtle truth of telepathy.

The red pill has a side effect of making you capable of being psychic.

>Exactly right

Thanks.

>That's just another way to say energy used as a means of exchange.

No, I mean they don't want you buying shielding, so they can keep using you as a wetware CPU.

Also, they don't want to risk you patenting any of your ideas before they can.

So they keep you poor.

Have you ever had more than $5,000 at a time?

Idiots, that's the tsunami dispersal pattern and had nothing to do with radiation

>Idiots, that's the tsunami dispersal pattern and had nothing to do with radiation

No doubt, but they keep using as an example of "OMG RADIATIONS BAD WE ALL GON DIE"

It doesn't matter how much you prove it to them that it's the tsunami wave dispersion, they still want to make japan and nuclear power look bad.

Probably to sell more petrolium products.

And we are importing these people to be our tech guys.

Sad huh?

They can't even figure out indoor plumbing.

toilets aint free

It's something i ran across a long time ago but have been unable to find since.

An amateur astronomer found one by accident and after some looking found several structures in orbit of equal size as the iss with a couple a bit bigger.

He posted his pics of the iss for comparison.

Death to all who want women to stop dressing like this desu.

Also death to niggers.

also user, i've come across the idea man is an islander specie and not a caveman, and he is a frugivore primarily with occasional herb leaf. is the religion of carnism of demonic origin? is raw fruits and vegetables the true red pill lifestyle? i feel like when i stop eating diary meat and starch i poop so much easier and feel better hah. any words on iridology?

You guys don't have scientists anymore, you have mathmeticians....

And they are the most uncreative and unobserving motherfuckers on the planet.

I agree.

Sad faces.

>toilets aint free

Every other country in the world doesn't seem to have a problem in NOT filling the oceans with shit, yo.

Not without encumbrance

You're welcome.

I'm on board with this meditation stuff.

Got anything else on that?

I read the posting. Interesting stuff. I am assuming it is through meditation that one is able to modulate his own body RF by canceling out other frequencies other than the desired one?

I've always found it interesting how stuff like this gets pumped out and then used to lead the blind. And they thini they're awake.

We ought to be working on thorium but the still want the ability to make nuclear weapons.

>you are so para×”oid

Einstein was a moron.

Relativity is a psyop.

Gravitational lensing isn't real, it is a solar plasma refraction effect.

The Shapiro delay is also a result of solar plasma refraction.

The time dilation on the two atomic clock experiment was a result of moving a microwave resonance cavity across the magnetic field lines of the planet.

GPS doesn't even use relativity to tell position.

The source for that last one about GPS is the fucking NAVY.

tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/1996papers/Vol%2028_16.pdf

>Not without encumbrance

Yeah, $5,000 seems to be the upper limit for intelligent males.

I know, I have tried to break it and failed miserably....

As soon as I hit $5,000 in the bank, its like the world conspires against me to get me fired.

>I'm on board with this meditation stuff.

>Got anything else on that?

Once you know that you are psychic, and have meditated a great deal, all that is left is practive and observation.

You get used to it eventually.

I could teach you more, but I'd have to do it face to face, unfortunately.

Very similar to that, yes.

But a bit more complicated.

>We ought to be working on thorium but the still want the ability to make nuclear weapons.

Nah, we won't really work on alternative energy sources until Rothschild and Rockafeller no longer have the petrodollar deathgrip on the planet.

what about bipolar disorder?

>80 posts by this id
every fucking time

It's a matter of softening the pineal gland that has been solidified through all the chemicals and additives in our 'food.'

user I feel like I'm being watched when I meditate. What do? The only time I feel like i'm not is in the morning sunlight. Fug.

>what about bipolar disorder?

Trauma based conditioning, they are trying to plant an "Alter" in you for mind control purposes.

Smoke Weed....

Every Day.

And meditate.