I JUST woke up to find trump said obama was born in the usa

i JUST woke up to find trump said obama was born in the usa.

now everyone on Cred Forums agrees with him.

what the FUCK happened to old Cred Forums?

obama is clearly a kenyan muslim, but you guys are just going to ignore one of the most treasonous things in your country's history?

well not me. me and MY kind are going to find a new home - one that isn't full of conservacucks that swallow these lies, trump is so full of SHIT.

nu-Cred Forums is not salvageable. you're just gonna fill this thread with some tripe about a cartoon frog. it won't be until you go back and read only the allcaps words that you will realise what is UP.

Just has to make it into office to start prosecuting these fucks

The point of him doing that was to a, get attention of the media. b, to pin it on hillary. c, to make him seem reasonable while he believe it or not.

Also he snuck in a bunch of endorsements from vets. Sounds like a damn good move to me.

But Cred Forums still believes that Hillary is a shapeshifting space lizard, right? That's the red line for me right there.

>nothing ever grows or develops into something else
>why couldn't you stay the same for me? ME?!?!?
fuck off

>doesn't understand how politics work

Not everybody on Cred Forums is an Alex Jones tier conspiracy theorist. There's plenty of legitimate reasons to hate Obama.

Obama was born in a crossfire hurricane.

Seems keks confirms

i never thought obama was born outside the usa, always found that attack to weird.

no that is

At this point does it matter. Obama is on bis way out. Why not fuck over cnn and other pro hillary outlets. Idiot. I

100D Sudoku

Fuck off you're not funny. OP =faggot.

Its easy to spot redditors now. You forced meme faggots are so one dimensional and retarded its not even funny. JUST is a shitty forced meme on the same level as that Harambe shit.

He trolled the cucks at cnn with master bait

None of this shit matters right now

It's not like he can prosecute Obama for falsifying documents until he's president

He'll just say that his stance changed when the evidence changed

You morons need to learn how to pick your battles

Who cares if he was born in America. He's still a treasonous shitskin nigger.

he just saying that to get the media off his balls. he will reveal the truth about Obama after he is elected

Dude everyone knows the birth certificate they put out was a bad photoshop. But at this point, it's too late, and not being eligible for president is the least of his crimes.

Be calm my friend. The redpill will come to the newfags in time.

>obama is clearly a kenyan muslim
Whether this is true or not, compromising that is a small price to pay for an enormous fuck-you to the MSM.
He rused all of them. ALL OF THEM.
ALL THOSE MILITARY ENDORSEMENTS.
THEN TRUMP JUST FUCKING WALKS UP AND STATES THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT STARTED WITH HILLARY ALL ALONG.
AND
IT
IS
PERFECT

There is no doubt that Trump has as great a mastery of the game than we ever imagined.

/thread

>Obama was still an Indonesian citizen who rejected his American citizenship.

>The birth certificate posted on whitehouse.gov is still a forgery.

>Obama still served as unconstitutional head of UN Security Council.

>Obama's father is still communist Frank Marshall Davis

>Obama's real name is still Barry Soetoro

this changes nothing OP, by saying this Trump has made the media shit their pants in anger. Today was a good day.

>obama is clearly a kenyan muslim, but you guys are just going to ignore one of the most treasonous things in your country's history?
Who cares. Practically wasn't it the right move?
>MAGA