Trump doesn't know when the declaration of Independence was signed lmfao

Trump doesn't know when the declaration of Independence was signed lmfao.

Yes, Hillary indeed had a few bad weeks. However, she is gaining momentum after a few good three days.

Trump will be hammered for the birther and tried to blame it on her for starting it when it was some volunteer who sent it through emails which that person was fired by Clinton herself and issued Obama an apology.

Hillary on the Jimmy Fallon show out did Trump's. She seemed more down to earth.

Hillary's poll numbers have reached it's bottom. They will no doubt go up. Why you ask?

She collapsed and her deplorable comment hardly did any damage. Americans will forget about this and move on.

When Trump loses in November it will be okay. I promise.

Poor Trumpfags

If singles then Trump will lose

your thread is bad and you should feel bad praise kek

PRAISE KEK

btfo

HAHAHAHA

KEK
E
K

KEK

wow I love trump now

Shadilay! You fucking lose. Correct The Record shill, you cannot corrupt our spotless record. Praise KEK!

Hi, Jeb. How have you been holding up?

PRAISE KEK

Self-stumping. Truly the best way to get stumped

>Trump doesn't know when the declaration of Independence was signed lmfao.
I bet you think it was July 4 lmfao.

holy fuck

#rekt

hillary is LITERALLY finished

Double doubles! Plz include me in screencap!

Dubs dubs. Hillary is fucked

Praise kek.

SHADILAY!

GLORIOUS

wp,
MAGA

I could not imagine how fucking retarded you must be,to think the literally Satan would be elected POTUS.

Much less some crazy old bitch.

We let the nigger give it a try,but now it is all over. Prepare your anus fagboy, but don't expect the enormous reaming that is coming.

FUCK YOU

GET FUCKED

You all are fucking retarded lmfaoooo

Don't reply to my main post and talk shit about some dubs that were just mathematical...

>*Double dubs
Everything in existence is a happy probabilistic orchestra, and you're playing with lightning.

And Hillary doesn't understand the history, motives, or importance of the 2nd Amendment.

PRAISE KEK

Shiller of Hillary, you have no respect from the mighty Kek. There's no limit to our meme power. Look to the fucking Trump Tower!

You blew yourself the fuck out

EAT SHIT

Vote GOD emperor Trump!!

Praise KeK XDD

>Hillary murders people, but hey, Trump doesn't know some little factoid

kek speaks

KEK LIVES

Thanks for correcting faggot.

Sage

Weak bait tbqfh famdam, you should be happy your shitty thread got way more (You)s than it would have if you didn't blow yourself the fuck out.

By the way, the email was talking about the Constitution, not the Declaration of Independence, and it was sent out by a donation campaign, not the official Trump campaign.

>lmfaoooo
Nigger or low IQ normie?