Redpill Progress Reports

Let's talk about how the redpill how has changed us or others in our community over time.

I've done it with my gf

When I met her:
>disliked feminism but liberal tendencies
>thinks big business is bad
>thinks trump is a moron
>wants redistributed wealth
>doesn't care about NSA stealing our privacy
>thinks everyone is equal
>praises the artistry of rap
>believes guns cause violence and should be controlled

After about a year of working on her:

>doesn't fall for the holohoax
>understands blacks are inferior based on genetics
>holds rap I'm disdain for its degeneracy
>is apalled by our rights being taken away systematically by the government
>hates feminism and sees how it weakens society
>believes Trump is a persuasion master and supports him against the oppressive establishment.
>understand stone virtues of a free market based upon integrity.

Feels real good man, anyone else got any progress reports from family or friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i couldn't redpill anyone so i have no friends.

>dislike cunts
>dislike cunts who post cunts

How about fuck off, faggot.

My wife is successfully redpilled too.

Where this flack coming from, my man?

Got any details?

Ctinge

that her? did redpilling make her tits bigger?

>year #2 or #3
>girl gets bored of OP and asks for open relationship
>eventually sees him as the enemy holding her back because U GO GRRRLL!
>blames hims for making her racist
>goes on Tinder and finds a fresh new fling that shares her praise for the "artistry of rap"
>starts emulating him
>rinse and repeat

>thinks big business is bad

Since they are the reason we have the influx of refugees she was more redpilled then you in that area. Its all for the economy goyim!

>wants redistributed wealth

The Jews should rightfully own in all in a European occupied land! I'm red fucking pilled guys!

You are dumb.

>and repeat
surgery

did she get implants lmao

I agree with the idea you're supporting but what's your solution?

What happened with the boobs there?

Have you managed to redpill her son yet?

was falling for the tit job jew part of the progress?

she got fat retards. tits are fat bags. you get fat, you get bigger tits.

You know the answer.

Noice one m8

she doesnt look much fatter anywhere else

She also got fat during that period of time.

>all the fat goes to her tits
damn good genetics
looks better after

She gained some fat, sure. But if that's natural it went almost entirely to her boobs.

arms/stomach/thighs/hips all noticeably fatter.

>tfw you will never be a European farmer
>tfw you will never nut in your wife in the meadows
>tfw you'll never raise five kids on the farm and go to church on sundays

>Not pink-nipples
Your gf is a negress btw. Good luck with that mongrel
This is what a good white Aryan woman looks like. Note the pink nipples.

OPs girlfriend has coalburning ancestors and her DNA is junk

There's a hormone, and the name escapes me, but it would be released in women who spent extended periods of time with cattle. The effect was to increase mammary gland size in women thus milk maids tended to have larger beasts.

Good eye, user.
Nipples become darker after Pregnancy. OP has only been dating her for a year, KEK CONFIRMED

I dont get how putting plastic crap in your body is not considered any less cheating the same way taking synthetic testosterone is.

In fact I would say it's much more dangerous, your body can reject it, youll get infections or it can burst and you'll possibly die. Not to mention you are lying to the public about your imperfections.

Chestlets can't keep getting away with this.

Prolactin

If they're lactating, women's milk drops when they hear the sound of crying babies or even when they are near babies who aren't even their own too.

>understands blacks are inferior based on genetics

I have a degree in molecular genetics and about to finish my PhD in genetics and genome sciences

You're full of shit

I'm always surprised by the number of people on an anime image board who have PHDs in genetics.

>I have a degree in molecular genetics and about to finish my PhD in genetics and genome sciences

So, will you be able to make DNA become watermelon?

>what is epigenetics

You're telling me people who have lived under oppression for hundreds of years are gonna be as genetically fit as individuals with access to prime health care, solid nutrition, and healthy environment?

I don't have one, I'm finishing up the end of this year

Quads of truth.

Your GF is just agreeing with you to placate you

Women are not capable of independent thought

Show me some peer reviewed research. Epigenetics can be mulitgenerational (there were some studies about nutrition/weight in the Dutch during ww2 I believe but that was starvation levels of food) but there's nothing showing what you're taking about

>There are birds on the same island that ended up dramatically different because of the location of where they developed on the island
>yet humans are exempt from this at a global scale because reasons
>implying developing near the equator actually forced human there to actually do things other than live in mudhuts and hunt and gather
>then we snatched up some of these retards
>then we breed the strongest and the dumbest of them all
>stacking socioeconomic differences on top of these evolutionary failures that were bred to be hulks of stupidity surely didn't alter any epigenetics
>lel we r 1 race, da hue-man race :^)

Get fucked faggot. Post your masters or you're a lying nigger.

I have slayed several dragons that disprove your hypothesis

Also Lena Dunham should have debilitating back problems if you are correct.

>show me studies Made illegal to conduct
I would if I could user. Until they're conducted we just have to use deductive reasoning.

I do admire your skepticism and empiricism though.

James Watson is significantly more intelligent than you will ever be faggot

Holy crap.
I known I saw that freaking chopper explode.

Good work!

More people need to realise that the only reason the modern woman is so feral is because nobody even TRIES to domesticate them.

A little effort into domesticating the modern woman, and they improve a lot.

Seems like it is the typical abusive relationship featuring the controlling narcissistic boyfriend and damaged woman whose trauma taught her that abuse is love.

I bet you spank her and she likes it.

There are no such restriction on studying intelligence and epigenetic/inheritance

How did you make her tits grow?

From your greentext I can tell that you don't understand what epigenetics is

Make up

Been trying to redpill my friends.
They are just so apathetic. They receive group think information and regurgitate it back.

I try to ask them a lot of critical thinking questions, and they don't have the answers.
I'm slowly trying to show them if they aren't actually thinking for themselves.

Maybe i'll get the confidence and motivation to go out and find a QT to dominate and who is worth teaching true American values.

His argument wasn't on epigenetics.

And I'm not impressed with credentials unless you are SPECIFICALLY studying genetics and how it relates to intelligence or sociological aptitude.

I have a master in Computer science, but my focus was cryptography but that doesn't mean I know jackshit about A.I.

I want her babies.

>>doesn't fall for the holohoax
Oh, great, you made her retarded.

Yeah great, but you're surely more qualified to comment on it than some jamoke on Cred Forums

And there's no way blacks and whites are a different species just by the virtue that they can procreate and their progeny are fertile.

she look goooooood

i had my gf on the trump train for a while but she fell off she thinks he's dumb and cant get past that and see the bigger picture.

>women

they're just naturally liberal

whos fucking idea was it to allow women to vote

so the absence of proof verifies your claim?

>makes sense

Breast implants are degenerate.

Jews

Girlfriends are very easy to redpill. Women basically take on their bf's opinions because they don't really have many of their own.

it looks like she gained between 5-10 pounds

Redpilled my mom and my niece. My sister who is the mother of my niece is a lost cause (single mother), but atleast i'm guiding my niece into the right direction.

At this point my niece views me as a fatherly figure. She comes to me when she needs advice and use my sister as a prime example of bad decision making.

Good job.. Now marry her and do what the rest of us are doing and have 3 or more kids. I've got my arrows my brother has his arrows. You should get some arrows

Nasty fake implants

Best place to start with the red pill is in page 12 of this book:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf