Oh lawdy lawdy. Trudeau went to a gender segregated Mosque in Ottawa and now feminists are pissed at him...

Oh lawdy lawdy. Trudeau went to a gender segregated Mosque in Ottawa and now feminists are pissed at him. Equality yes! Islam is equality!

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/feminist-pm-defends-attendance-at-gender-segregated-event

>Trudeau’s appearance Monday morning at a gender-segregated mosque in Ottawa brought criticism from some of the same women who had admired his work toward gender equality.

>“That’s the big differential for liberals, they fancy themselves as honouring the women’s body and yet the segregation by its very definition hyper-sexualizes women’s bodies. That’s the great irony.”

>Three female MPs accompanied Trudeau during his brief remarks, though they had to arrive by a side door and stand with their heads covered. They did not address the mosque.

>“I will meet with Canadians regardless of where they are in Canada,” Trudeau told reporters Monday afternoon. “I will speak to inclusive growth, help for the middle class. I will talk about gender equality. I will talk about the rights of the LGBT community. We will continue to promote the values which bring us together.”

>While Trudeau, in his remarks at the mosque did indeed speak about growth and the middle class, he made no mention of LGBT rights nor did he make any mention of gender equality.

>He did acknowledge the gender separation, though, in his remarks at the mosque, saying, “Diversity is a source of strength, not just a source of weakness, and as I look at this beautiful room — sisters upstairs — everyone here, (I see) the diversity we have just within this mosque, within the Islamic community, within the Muslim community in Canada.”

What a fucking disgrace.

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/politics/is-justin-trudeau-a-fake-feminist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw the left eat their own

They already are.....

>macleans.ca/politics/is-justin-trudeau-a-fake-feminist/

>Is Justin Trudeau a fake feminist?

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is fond of using the term feminism. But does it translate into action?

>Anne Kingston - September 8, 2016

>Ten months in, however, the objectification of Trudeau as Canada’s “dreamy” feminist PM is facing a harsh reality check. Political and economic realities (prioritizing Canadian jobs in a $15-billion sale of light armoured vehicles to a decidedly unegalitarian Saudi Arabia, for instance) have had to trump feminist principles.

>Kate McInturff, a senior researcher at the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives who specializes in gender inequity and public policy, delivered a scathing critique in “Budget 2016: Not enough Real Change™ for women.” She found a gender divide in the 43,000 new jobs promised in 2016 and 100,000 in 2017-18, many from infrastructure spending. This is great for creating jobs in construction, which is 88.5 per cent male, she writes. Yet no equivalent investment was evident in predominantly female sectors such as health care.

>Where doubts are growing is over a prime minister who vocally identifies as feminist without calling out and drilling down into the hard intersections and injustices that underlie gender inequality, particularly those faced by women on the margins.

I could go on and on, but honestly, the article is VERY VERY long. This gives you a hint, though.

Trudeau is a fucking nutcase, but as is usually the fashion in politics, politicians take more moderated standards once they get into office. The is the case with Trudeau as well. Once he sees the power and influence we wields and once his advisers give him the full rundown of those policies, he moved further towards the center.

Even if he nuked Canada, liberals retards would still vote for him.

they'd be greatful. Canada unconciously longs for the sweet release of death

Leftism is pretty much being a "people pleaser" on a national scale.
In the end, you'll always be the bad guy and always piss people off - the only difference with people pleasers is that they lack spine, which leads to a lack of respect.

If he really wants to push the entire Pro-mussy thing, I'd suggest he straight up tells the feminists to "GTFO, muslim women CHOSE a religion with such massive gender differences, they made that choice, and their choice needs to be respected too, cunt".

He'd instantly earn the respect of millions by showing that he does, in fact, have a backbone (however small), and make the feminists unable to argue back otherwise they are arguing against a woman's right to choose her religion.

irony at this high of a level should not be possible.

Glorious.

>Diversity is a source of strength, not just a source of weakness

Besides the sisters upstairs part, this is the line that stuck out most to me from the statement. Do we give him the benefit of the doubt and say the "just" was just misspoken (though one must consider JUST is literally the first four letters of his name)?

Because if we don't, it's a 100% contradiction.

a bunch of liberal women need to dress as muslim men, go into a mosque, then strip to bikinis and rise hell.
film the whole thing and watch that pedo shitshack get shutdown

>not just a source of weakness

What's the deal with the 'just' right there, lmao?

I think those clowns know more or less subconsciously that everything they believe in and spout out is just plain utter bullshit.

Leftism is really a mental illness. Those people need help. Or better yet a bullet through the brain.

>waaahhhh Mosque is gender segregated

No one fucking cares that said mosque openly supports jihad, that it was a known terrorist recruitment center or that its former imam said the best way to handle enemies of islam was to deceive them and then kill them.

We could invade them and make them a non voting protectorate with no represantation

dafuq tho? All mosques are gender-seperated. Some for females some for males. They can't pray together in the same line at a mosque.

>faggotry and feminism
>islam

>pick one

Except there's no way the women would pray with the men either. They don't even let you near the stairs where a drinking fountain is at the mosque nearby without some giant woman borderline assulting you.

Fuck Turdeau and fuck the Conservatives for trying to court Muslim votes in all the Toronto and Vancouver suburban communities.

kuffars gonna get cucked

Is this the great awakening of feminists against Islam?

Fucking took long enough.

These Leftists are aware that Islam is inherently sexist, right? It permits beating wives, forcing them to veil themselves in public, dictating when they can leave the household, upholding the perception that one woman's testimony is worth half of a man, sanctions female child marriage, and the list goes on.

Or, you can do what you do with almost every other country, (or at least try anyway) and invade, assassinate our leader, and put a US friendly puppet in power.

Win win for everyone!

They are not or they pretend it doesn't exist.

I think this is my favorite part.

>“I will talk about the rights of the LGBT community.”

And then he walks into the mosque and now its....

>"he made no mention of LGBT rights nor did he make any mention of gender equality."

>the left devouring itself again

Yes, yes... Did they honestly think mosques AREN'T gender segregated?

It's almost like reality doesn't align with their narrative.

It really coaxed me into pondering the situation.

It's good fuel for getting more people to stand against Islam. Our politicians don't care about any of us. Not the straight white males, not the Christians, not the atheists, not the women, not the gays, not the transgendered.

They are fucking us all over in favor of Islam.

>unconciously

They've got to wake up eventually. Hopefully, it'll be before it's too late.

Yes. The liberals are fighting amongst themselves. Soon the liberals will implode.

And.... and then... Mulcaire will be the prime-minister. YIKES!

Or worse.... elizabeth mayyyyy!

>criticism from some of the same women who had admired his work toward gender equality.

Here's the lesson, people.

He's not a "feminist" or anything else like that, he is a status seeker. He'll say one thing to you and something to another.

Just kill everyone in Quebec.