Why is sweden such as beautiful place?

Why is sweden such as beautiful place?

I mean, many people say Sweden is modern utopia.

I wish I were swedish ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/konsrollskunskap-ska-starka-forsvaret/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a 'english teacheru in japanasu' episode.

Oh boy! Joy!

I never get bored of Swedeshaming.

>English teacher like sweden

for what purpose?

They can move to Sweden very easily.

>for what purpose
The slants need to learn English to make money and can't get enough big white dick.

I like it

>They can move to Sweden very easily.
No one in their right mind moves to sweden.

>Browsing by catalogue.
>see thread.
>Expect leaf.
>Get ninja'd.

Never saw it coming.

Just remember that there is no solution to cancer other than to stop it before it starts.

Why not go live in Sweden Hills?

Just go to that japanese village that looks like Sweden then. Also, it may receive some native Swedish refugees in the future, so things are looking promising if you want to visit Sweden, Takao.

So then you are in the same boat Josè

Globalism puts us all in the same boat. Plenty of places to hide from it, especially if you use old pictures.

But it's not too late to turn back. There is no shortage of such beautiful places in my country that I would have to use old pictures of them, but I hope all other countries can preserve them as well.

Pic related is of my home town taken by a local last month.

That's really beautiful. When Malmo falls, you know you need to do something to keep out the invaders.

You fuckboi those terrians are now infested with shithuts and keidudus there's absolutely nothing to love in Sweden. The military chief just passed out a hundred pages book about gender equality for the military. FUCK THIS FKING COUNTRY I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN HERE SOMEONE NUKE US PLEASE

The only solutions are, either the swedes flee their own country, which they already fucked up years ago, or they get massacred. Im dead serious. 50℅ of the police Department is fikifikied because of the rapefugees in a country where the cops are understaffed and underpaid AS FUCK. There's no fucking Hope. Swedish people are the worst ans dumbest FKING people that has ever existed in history.

>The military chief just passed out a hundred pages book about gender equality for the military

At this point, I can't tell if this is a joke or a fact. I just can't, really.

IM FUCKING DEAD SERIOUS MAN HERE TAKE THE LINK TRANSLATE IT ITS FUCKING REAL I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/konsrollskunskap-ska-starka-forsvaret/

I hadn't been to an Ikea for years (saab also got #rekt) but then I wanted to buy something there. It's like the somewhat better than cheap chinese shit store where they can still afford a show room. Literally mobbed with chinese people.

Anyway, they put a stand outside the entrance full of, I shit you not, "blanda bowls".

Sweden, what are you doing?

>implying acting like a defeatist will get you good boy points from Cred Forums

Full article, Google translate tho. How is this possible?

In early September, published the Armed Forces new handbook "Handbook gender". The new instructions on more than 100 pages is part of Defence's ongoing work to promote equality.

According to the Armed Forces' definition is gender they socially and culturally constructed notions of what it means to be male or female, which governs men's and women's position and value in society.

Since April 2016, he leads the Armed Forces all efforts, both in Sweden and internationally. The new manual includes both theoretical discussions about gender equality and concrete examples of how it should be implemented in operations and exercises.

In one of the manual exercise scenarios, a battalion commander to plan an attack against the enemy who occupied a strategically important port.

Makes a battle plan, and describe how you have integrated gender perspective and what account you have taken the men / women / boys / girls' situation in the planning, it says in the manual

>men / women / boys / girls' situation in the planning
What's the plan?

I love Japan and the Japanese.

God bless you for producing anime - the best entertainment in the world.

Banzai!

When your police chief Dan Eliasson feels sorry for an immigrant because he stabbed a young girl working at a refugee camp, or when your whole government is against you, by giving away Money, the own working Peoples Money to refugees, or when your government throws you out of your own house just so that the refugees can get it, or when there's shootings everyday in every corner of Sweden with deaths all over the place, or when a Nigger gay priest goea on a raping spree. Jag kan hålla på hela dagen, just accept it, vårt land är förlorat, och har vart det ett bra tag.

Yes - lots of Swedish statues on Google images. This one's by Eskilstuna

Sorry for the bad translation. They want you to make a plan to take back the occupied ground, and whilst doing that they also want to know how you think the gender shit would affect your plan. Its a shitshow.

What you need to do is give us big US letter 8.5"x11" PDFs that have a big picture of a Swedish flag and 300pt print saying shocking headlines like "ANOTHER MUSLIM REFUGEE RAPES A SWEDISH GIRL"

And then put QR codes on it so the normies can learn more with their phones.

That way we can print it out and staple it to the telephone poles. People will be all like
>wtf that can't happen in sweden no wtf where's my yogurt this can't be possible

I love sweden, they and all nordic people are the closest thing to real life elves in terms of beauty and culture. They are superior, the natural master race. I know that they will rise one day and genocide every mongrel, Jew, and shitskin until they are rinsed from existence entirely. Then the Earth shall become heaven.

Shutup leaf. There's no such thing as Sweden. Not when your a minority in your own fucking country, just shut the fuck up man.