Cred Forums you realize being increasingly racist will only lead to more political correctness in the future, right...

Cred Forums you realize being increasingly racist will only lead to more political correctness in the future, right? we still have millions of people alive that survived internment in nazi germany, jim crow laws, lynchings, and other very REAL forms of discrimination. Even if white nationalism succeeds, you realize the next generation after us will realize how ridiculous white supremacy is(because they won't be exposed to SJW culture) and just change it, right?

How would Cred Forums prevent this? Do you guys honestly not think the red pill and blue pill won't just switch places in the future?

bump. convince me we aren't always going to be locked in a cycle of regressive leftism and far-right bigotry

If asking for equality of opportunities and equal treatment rather than privileges for token minorities is "racist," then I don't think this will lead to more political correctness and I think the only people who wish to change it are honest racists who disbelieve these minorities are capable of competing with white people.

No, OP, you are the racist for believing arguing against affirmative action is racist.

>Cred Forums you realize being increasingly racist will only lead to more political correctness in the future, right?

Good, let the system implode. We can start over and try not to make the same mistakes.

You can't bring back diversity when white people are the only people left user. I think you know what I mean...

fuck off shill

The KKK lynched more whites than blacks, and only targeted obvious fucking criminals. That shit doesn't fly today... yet, but still, get some perspective.

There's a difference between racism and justifiable racism. I can be accepting of cultures and not want them anywhere near our society at the same time. I have black friends, and hate niggers at the same time. I can like Muslims, yet (from seeing Europe) be all for keeping their aspirations of growing in my own country at the same time.

Being non-PC isn't being bigoted or racist. It's using critical-thinking to reason with an ideology that literally aims to dethrone western civilization.

If you stand up for your opinions, they win

if we kill all the jews and shitskins and poos then it will jsut be us and the asians left

there will be no need for racism or political correctness because everyone will be on an equal playing field and based as fuck

Cred Forums wants nothing more than equality. Just not the "equality" we have now. Maybe the next wave of political correctness will be the one we want.

Understand that human society is not about holding hands and celebrating diversity: The oppressed long to become the oppressor and would act in the similar manner if given the chance, or even if never wronged. The pendulum is ever-swinging, and so long as the West wakes up to how the game works it'll continue. The alternative is extinction.

>try not to make the same mistakes

history repeats itself idiot

strip them of free will and control them like sheep.

Political correctness only works if people believe in it. The right has stopped caring. The point of political correctness is to maintain power. They can't keep this up.

>cartoon frogs
>MOON NAZIS ARE INVADING

fucking normies REEEEEEEE

On the conrary being more PC will lead to more racism later one. Really makes me think broham.

>if you attack your enemies they win
Nice to see Trudeau browsing Cred Forums

This. Everyone with their head screwed on tightly is in support of equality as an idea. But the current form of "equality" is "censor opinions I don't like because muh minority's"

Nah but this is still exactly what the jews want. Were part of the race war they so desperately desire.

>that low-res pepe
>that filename

>far-right bigotry

i repeat, this is a shill thread

SHILL
H
I
L
L

>that low-res pepe

it has looked like that for years

Maybe some people but there are otehers like

Equality doesn't exist, and can never exist. We're not all equally tall, muscular, intelligent, or what have you and it's not racist to say it.

And as many have pointed out, diversity + proximity = war.

Oh, whatever, whell we do, with the biggotry!?

SHILL
H
I
L
L

kek save me

For God and Country - Geronimo. . .

strawman.
i never said any of that stuff was racist. how is Cred Forums this retarded? I was talking about real racism, which DOES exist. obviously the SJW version of racism is wrong

how am I a shill for thinking a government built on the inherent superiority of an upper-class is doomed to turn on itself within a generation?

for god and country

Thank you for restructuring the narrative

The CORRECT THE RECORD initiative has deposited:

>0.05 shekels

in your account.

There is no real racism besides people getting their feesfees hurt. If you want me to take your claims seriously, you need to talk about damages; monetary or physical.

When was the last time someone (not a white male) was beaten for their race? When was the last time someone (not a while male) was rejected from an opportunity, either a job or educational course, purely due to their race? If any of these things happen in even a remotely distant round about way, the media goes nuts.

And if they happen to white men, the media either belittles it like the one punch game played by black "youths" in NYC, or are strangely quiet or even actively promote it, like the gazillion articles on why we need more minorities and women in STEM.

This is racism. This is the racism you ignore. This is the racism you are permissive of.

Straw man... Leave and never return. There is absolutely no systematic racism of anyone except white men.

nah homie the end of the right wing is over, the left is the only thing left and we be crunkin on em

lol fuckin lefties

white folk aint left or right they just doin they thang takin power back ending diversity homie

ya gotta play ball with us

we aint goin nowhere

Europa will live on

Germany, Norway, Australia, now that's some good genes! God damn!

We gonna rise from the ashes and make the best nation on earth, and ain't no multicultural lefty jew lovin homos comin round

he is exposing the absurdity of the left media. He is exposing their way of thinking at its core.

>If something be used for bad.
>That something is an accursed object

Its an almost magical worldview devoid of commons sense or behavioral incentives.

Its pretty much the left inna nutshell

go live in africa for a while fucking leaf

then come tell me theres place for them in our future

>there is absolutely no systematic racism of anyone except white men.
>he actually believes the meme
we are the only generation of whites to actually believe we're being oppressed. is that a symptom of a victim mentality or is it a valid claim? Well, you pick and choose media coverage of things like "knockout game epidemic" as proof of whites being under attack, and then accuse the same media of pushing an agenda when they have coverage of blacks being mistreated. just look at this thread, if you are anything but "lol niggers are inferior, gas the kikes, white identity politics is THE ONLY WAY" you're a paid shill to most of Cred Forums.
not an argument, try again.

not one person has made a valid argument about how having reactionary movements will ultimately lead to counter-reactionary movements and so on.

>we are the only generation of whites to actually believe we're being oppressed. is that a symptom of a victim mentality or is it a valid claim?
Incredulous fallacy.

Do you actually deny that affirmative action is driving the youth unemployment rate?

>Well, you pick and choose media coverage of things like "knockout game epidemic" as proof of whites being under attack, and then accuse the same media of pushing an agenda when they have coverage of blacks being mistreated.
Would you like to talk about black on white crime relative to white on black crime instead? Or would you like me to inform you how acting aggressive around armed men is going to get you shot?

> just look at this thread, if you are anything but "lol niggers are inferior, gas the kikes, white identity politics is THE ONLY WAY" you're a paid shill to most of Cred Forums.
Anecdotal as fuck evidence, I am not them and my gripe with anti white racism is all about the opportunities they're denied, which directly impacts their monetary success and is therefore inarguably more substantial than bawww my feelings are hurt because someone said niggers and inferior.

You are being blown the fuck out. You are not winning this argument. There is no systematic racism against blacks and the only systematic racism against Jews is when they're "mistaken" for white people.

You absolutely cannot argue feelings are more important than money. You can't. You will fail.

>strawman

after

>strawman

after

>strawman

nowhere have i even mentioned the words feelings, or systematic racism against jews, or white on black crime.

you lose, its over man, you are flip flopping and dancing around my questions. There was a time when aussies were considered to be among the best with the bantz, looks like its time to hand that title over to japan.

I'm voting for trump btw faggot.

This is over.

You don't know what a straw man is and your arguments or "questions" aren't clear enough to draw a counterargument from. You have lost this.

we're done here m8. there is clearly a language gap between our two cultures. perhaps if i were fluent in aborigines we could better interact.

it's the last dying gasp of a dying "movement"

Listen. Everyone.

Racism does not exist. Liberal SJW's are still trying to define racism. They're making crap up because they want to be racist aka have affirmative action and not be responsible for equality. Racism isn't equality because blacks and others can say the racist N word and get away with it or call whites crackers.

They want to define it as coming from a position of power but we have a black president and all minorities counted together outnumber whites (PS I'm not even white). So who's in the positition of power?

Discrimination does exist from time to time but with the free market/free trade, it easily goes away. Those who discriminate will be pushed into bankruptcy by society.

If you let words hurt you, you're weak.

>if you fight back, you lose