Is this a fair starting point for the election, barring any massive landslides?

Is this a fair starting point for the election, barring any massive landslides?

>Oregon
>blue

You could make an argument that FL and OH are already red this cycle but otherwise, yes.

uncolor iowa and cd2 then you have all the normal swing states

Virginia is blue. Ohio and Florida are red. I would be curious about New Jersey.

As the polling is now, yes.

Trump has nearly 10 point leads in both of those.

Not that the polls are showing Trump momentum, you guys are true believers in polls.

>As soon as they swing back towards Hillary, then you will say the polls are biased.

OH and FL fill in red for sure

>leading in polls rigged against him
>begins to lose
>this means he's really losing

What's so hard to understand about that?

The polls are biased Trump is just doing that good.

>PA
>grey

This will never stop being funny.

This desu there may be a lot of liberals in portland but a good amount of the rural parts of the state will vote trump

This is the best 'starting point' IMHO.

Trumpkins BTFO

But the current state actually looks like this

I wish New York and California would just stop existing.
Also, I can't speak for Northern Ohio, but Southern Ohio is 100% trump, without question. God only knows what those losers up around the great lakes will do.

He would win today.....

I'm in MA and voting for trump fuck it. Bow down to the holy god emperor Mr.Donald J. Trump

Of course you won't read any post refuting your world view amirite?

If it ends up being this close, then people are going to flip their shit.

That's why there's an air of joviality about Cred Forums, and the media is fucking pissed.

Which is exactly right since they despite being almost white they are all cucks who voted for obama in 2012 even after benghazi and obummercare

This is the actual current map.

You festering shitsacks, the polls aren't biased.

Nothing is rigged.

Oh well. That's how it goes :-)

Now get in the basket.

tldr: pennsylvania

>North Carolina blue
Not even Nate Delphinium has that, you colossal retard.

Fuck Detroit and Ann Arbor cucks for always fucking our shit up in elections.

>NC
>Blue

Yea this meme needs to end.

Actually, you're right. I averaged all the polls conducted over the past 3 weeks in NC, and Trump is winning there. It's just by 0.88%. That's not a comfortable lead though

I live in colorado and I have a feeling it's gonna go trump. I'm at a big public university with lots of leftists and liberals and a lot of people (even the feminists) I know are dropping hillary in favor of Stein/Johnson. That combined with the fact that a lot of the state is agricultural and will definitely go trump makes me think he'll probably take it.

The only polls that matter anymore are ones taken after 9/11. That's why I think he's actually ahead in NH, there's been no poll since then there, and in the meanwhile, the republican senator running has taken the lead.

Flip NH red and you've got a 269 tie and the House Of Representatives chooses the president.

Recent polls on colorado had them going trump
Saw on Twittersphere

If my last numbers are twins this will happen and america will lose its shit

>x state
>blue

kys