I'm an intern with MSNBC. Please tell me about the cartoon frog. Why does he hate jewish people?

I'm an intern with MSNBC. Please tell me about the cartoon frog. Why does he hate jewish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ-MKMD-3uE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go deeper

He's kek

I'm an intern with MSNBC. Please tell me about the Jews. Why do they hate white people?

Pepe was raped by Jews when he was younger

no one cared who he was before he pulled his pants all the way down

lurk moar

why do Jews hate non-Jews and then try to hide it?

He doesn't stop there, Hillshill.

Pepe is a magical frog who likes to hold things and be either smug, sad, exuberant, or enraged. He has a friend named Wojak who he is either nice to or murderous towards.

Don't listen to people who try to call him Kik or something like that, it's nothing. Just ignore that.

lmao

pepe was raped by jews when he was a little tadpole

He is an ancient Egyptian deity who wishes to return them to servitude.

Idk, news nigger. Why do you openly work for a shitty and crooked news outlet?

Kek

Perhaps he's wondering why a kike would think they could screw over the American people

Go away

Intern, prove you're real. Put a dank wojack reference on the TV screen somehow.

He's a big frog.

I'm an intern with /pol. Please tell me about your network. Why does it hate the American people?

Pepe is a meme of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ-MKMD-3uE here is the clip of msnbc spread the word

4U

REEEEEE NORRRRRRRMIIIEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Why does he hate jewish people?

> Exodus 8New International Version (NIV)

>8 1 [a]Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. 2 If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country. 3 The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. 4 The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.’”

BECAUSE GLOBOLISTS DON'T LET OUR PEOPLE GO REEEEEEEEEE

Timestamp or you're a pepe.

RE RE REEEEEEE

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you fucking faggots stop cyber bullying us racists? Leave us alone if you don't like racist content. Do you want us leaving our containment board and bringing our racist content to the mainstream?

>Ok guys I'm gonna gonna start #OpRacistMainstream tomorrow, collect the dankest racist memes you can and make some burn accounts, we go live 4pm eastern, this shit has to stop.

>4411

Gread.

He's the Schindler
He doesn't hate them
He's seeking to save them from the nazi anti semite hillary. Because he used to be the same, and he's seen how bad she really is.

HEIL HITLER

Praise KEK

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

Kek is chaos.

Nothing more

Nothing less

Shadilay

Checked