Are there any left ideas you believe in Cred Forums? I believe marijuana should be legal but thats about it

Are there any left ideas you believe in Cred Forums? I believe marijuana should be legal but thats about it

the gays are allright

Are you a typical jew pushing drugs in a soft way?

Uncensored speech

Figures
>leaf

I'm a full blown communist

I just think it should be treated like alcohol

Normal acting gays are okay, but annoying flamers gotta go.

I disbelieve the left/right wing bipartisanship politics. There are ideas with justifications and logic behind them, there are ideas with nothing but emotional support. I support the former and just because those issues typically fall into the right does not make me right wing.

Single Payer healthcare.

Honestly, that's it.

legalizing weed isnt really left its just associated with the left because its part of the cliche liberal millennial thing to believe in

I believe welfare should be allowed along with universal health care but only for whites in a white only nation. White people can be relied upon and almost all will strive for betterment, niggers are overwelmingly good with the status quo and could literally live in a cardboard box so long as they get free gibs me dat. They don't work hard they look for shortcuts regardless of morality or legality.

>im a full blown faggot
FTFY

>i don't fucking care if gays get married

>Weed is gay as fuck but it should be legal

>abortion is good. without it, dumb white trash and nigs would have more kids running around

>hitler was a faggot

>White people can be relied upon and almost all will strive for betterment
then why did ex white only nations fuck up

Can we start spamming MarxPepe on Hillary Twitter feeds to cause maximum chaos and carnage?

>see post
>see flag
wat

i don't "believe" anything. I'm just here to screw around.

justice reform
i dont even care about how much prisoners suffer, punishment just doesn't work as well as rehab

honestly, this.

belief is the mental structure of the old era.

are you telling me you would let your wife get railed on the reg because you have no belief against it

>wife
topkek!

Most leftist ideas pushed as an agenda are only there to make you dependent and/or to enslave you.
You want to burn one, go ahead, but don't try to bullshit me into thinking that its anything more than a blue-pill.
Leftism is cancer Cred Forums, cure yourself, we need you.

ok then sorry mr merilard we all know a female will never look in your directions so lets talk hypothetically

hypothetically I'm shitposting in my basement

Not really sure if you could call it a Left idea, but prostitution needs to be legalized nationally in the US. Sex workers are a thing and they aren't going to go away, as history proves.

morality is a spook

realistically youre a cuck

I want to tax the living shit out of Cigarettes.
I can't believe people still smoke
/dem

I am glad Obama stopped the Shuttle, it was a death trap.

hypothetically

>all drugs should be legal
>gay marriage should be legal
>antropogenic climate change is a real and serious issue
Can't think of any more that I could define as 'left'

One world government. Or at least UN like without the corruption or jews.

I don't know if this is left or right, but I would like to see a ban on direct to consumer pharmaceutical advertising. Right now pharma is using the msm to keep us pumped full of there special brands.

Animal and environmental issues. I just want endangered species of all kinds to be protected and am disappointed that this is seen as a politically-divisive issue.

I believe social services like welfare and health care should be there as safety nets. I think our system is quite good. The public option is there if you need it, but it's not great and private is better.

I think the government should foot the bill for things that are inherently unprofitable but necessary, like roads, emergency services, military.

Cannabis being legal isn't a right/left issue.

What about whites?

I believe in abortion (but only because I'm an atheist). It is the only socially acceptable form of eugenics, and I think it does a lot of good for the world. Don't give a shit about female choice though.

are you serious
REEEEEEEEEEEE POTHEAD GET OFF MY BOAAAAAARD

A-and bestiality. For research purposes.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE POTHEAD GET OFF MY BOAAAAAARD
Kek, you're funny!

If we eradicated guns the US would be a much safer country,
but that's now impossible so it's better to own a gun and protect yourself.

This is a great idea. The Alt-Left and Marxist Pepe

On Certain Aspects of American Economics Relevant to 2016
vixra org/abs/1605.0166

nooOOOOOO They will co-opt it.

Don't you GET it? They hate that young people post Pepe memes, and they hijack it to fear monger about Nazis.

The fact Cred Forums posts Pepe memes is incidental. Yes, yes, Nazi Pepe's exist. But so does this one, so I dunno.

I believe we should have more taxes

What we spend those taxes on is a completely different matter

>eliminate guns
>left
wew

Female suffrage.

Agreed

Straight supremacy should be maintained though.

Why should a society bend over backwards to those who have no stake in the next generation?

at the very least medical marijuana should be allowed. It's a crime to withhold it from our countrymen suffering from cancer.

In general the war on drugs is a waste of money and hasn't worked. Invest that money into something else America needs.

I'm for us not being sloppy and taking care of the environment (you can do this and help the economy).

I aim idealistic when it comes to healthcare, but recognize that it's a hard fucking problem and someone must pay for it. For instance, I like the idea of Obamacare, but I'm skeptical of the implementation. I'm also skeptical of the current medical industry in general, but for all I know it may be a comparatively good way of doing things.

I can't bring myself to care about abortion too much.

Separation of Church and state is a must.

Really, I just want us to do shit that actually makes an impact and that will make our country and the people in it better. That's it.

>dude weed lmao
>tfw I legally bought some dank kush at the corner store
>listening to simon and garfunkel
agreed